๐“ข๐”€๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ ๐“๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ

By taerrific_tae

"๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

ยฐCastยฐ
ยฐWeddingยฐ
ยฐTaxi Rideยฐ
ยฐRooftopยฐ
ยฐStarry Nightยฐ
ยฐLonely Street ยฐ
ยฐBrokenยฐ
ยฐSharingยฐ
ยฐWrathยฐ
ยฐNumberยฐ
ยฐTextยฐ

ยฐSweet Nightยฐ

87 15 99
By taerrific_tae

Areum's pov:

No.

Shit why did I do that?!!

“Jungkook-”, I tried to come closer to him.

“No I got it, I am not important”, he stopped me from stepping any closer.

“No, it's not-”

“Thank you for telling me my value Areum, have a happy life ahead.

With that, he left...

Jungkook-”, I tried to come closer to him.

“No I got it, I am not important. I should not be even here meddling in your business. Why do I fucking care if you are safe or not,im a no one right? ”, he stopped me from stepping any closer.

“No, it's not-”

“Thank you for telling me my value. I'll go back to my work and you go back to doing your thing. It was nice meeting you Areum, have a happy life ahead."

With that, he left...

Breaking his promise of always staying together

Jungkook:

I left that place, she was begging me not to, apologizing, but I didn't listen. It's not about that slap, she could slap me hundred times and I wouldn't even say a word. The thing that hurt me was the reason of that slap. She trusts her boyfriend more than me, she love him more than me.

I found my self again near that place where I met her, I totally forgot about the reason why I was here and to be honest I was least worried about that. I sat on a bench near me, she must be alone... I shouldn't have left her...

I don't care! I'm alone aswell! She should be fine by herself.

But what if she's worried about me... Ha who am I even kidding that won't happen for sure.

This is what I deserve...

I always been a good friend to her but she still loves him...

After all love has always been more special than friendship...

"UGH!!!! WHY IS SHE DUMB TO LISTEN TO ME!! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN JUST FINE IF YOU LISTENED TO ME FOR ONCE!!", I shouted out of annoyance. My eyes were getting blurry because of tears. She was my best friend since childhood but today she broke me, our friendship.

"Why Areum... Why?"

"That's why I told you to solve your problems at home kid"

I jumped when I heard another voice and it was kinda...slurry? That man put a hand on my shoulder and I turned around to look at him and he was the man who was pissing on the wall-

"EW!! DID YOU EVEN WASH YOUR HAND! GET IT OFF ME!"

"As far as I know, Young man you have other things to worry, what about that woman?"

I pushed his hand away making sure not to touch it, "We had a fight". I tried not to look in his eyes, I didn't want him to see me cry.

"Consider me SENIOR, boy! I also fought with my wife!!", he said with a cheerful smile.

"And... You're happy about it?"

"Ofcourse! At least I'm not the only asshole in the world! Same pinch."

"You fought as well? Any specific reason?"

"I forgot my anniversary and she threw me out of my house... Why would you think I was receiving the nature's calk here?"

"Huh, you are stupid. How could you forget such an important thing."

"It's been 27 years now!! My memory is getting weak!! And speak for yourself, why you fought with your girlfriend?"

"She's not my girlfriend..."

I was looking at my shoes thinking about the impossible possibility.

"See your chasing after a taken woman, you should be ashamed!!"

"I'M NOT CHASING AFTER HER! SHE'S MY FRIEND!!"

"Uhuh" he looked at me with an unsatisfied expression.

"Listen old man you're drunk, come I'll drop you to your home"

"Boy try to understand, it's not good to love a taken woman, you'll get your heart broken each time"

"I love her but not in that way oldie, I don't even wanna give a name to it, it's our special thing" Just the thought of moments that we spent together was enough to make me smile, all the stupid fights... I missed it so much.

"You know I still remember-

The time when he died...

All she had was me. She would hug me and cry her heart out, I wanted to cry aswell but I didn't, I had to be strong for her.

All her cute tantrums, all her weird habits were gone, it was like she was a living dead.

I still remember her words, 'I wanna live Jungkook, I really wanna be happy, please help me live Jungkook, help me'

Her words are imprinted in my mind, and from that day I did everything to make her happy and she did return to real self!!!

-just to leave me alone when I needed her. Anyway now you understand how special this relationship is-

Grhhhh Grhhh

He literally... Slept?

"EWW!! TAKE YOUR HANDS OF YOU DIRTY HUMAN!"

He didn't even moved a bit.

"OK ok fine I'll take you to your home, and you'll let me stay. Deal?"

I swear to god I saw him smile.

"Your such a bad actor oldie"

We both were laughing. This place is something weird I found my friend, fraught with her almost ended our friendship, a drunk person who's letting me stay with him all sorts of crazy stuff happens.

And I forgot that I was here to find someone.

_________

Taehyung:

Is she really crying?

Should I ask her something?

No Taehyung do your work and take your exit!!

But she also helped me and saved me at that time..

"Hey! What are you doing here?" I moved closer to her, still looking for my phone

"Don't you see I'm dancing here", sarcasm was dripping through her tone. She won't change.

"Are you crying"

"No I'm not", she said wiping her tears.

Does she think I'm blind or what?

I sat next to her bench, she saved my life... and I have to return her favour...

"Are you lost bAbYgOrl"

She looked wide eyed. And started laughing her signature laugh.

"I- what? You actually said that? SSKSKSKSKKS" Her laugh seriously sound like a hybrid donk-

I started laughing with her, "At least I made you smile"

"You did that to make me smile? Why?"

"You know there is a thing called 'humanity'" - I air quoted" I did it because of that, now tell me, do you plan to sit here and spend rest of your night here?"

"I fought with him", her voice was a mere whisper.

Him?

"Your boyfriend?"

Her eyes widen and she looked at me shaking her head.

"NO! My childhood best friend!"

"What happened?". I shifted to her bench when I saw she was crying again.

"I messed up real bad this time... I slapped him because of my boyfriend... ". And she started crying again.

"You did what?! That's so stupid of you!! Are you dumb?! And he is here?! This is really one crazy night. Wait, why didn't you go with him, in sure it would've been far safer you idiot"

"Firstly you should be consoling me and its not helping, secondly he WAS here, I don't know where he went. And I guess you forgot the part where I SLAPPED him so if I flowed him like a fucking parasite after that, it won't make much sense Mr. I know it all"

"You are stupid"

"I know will you stop repeating it?". This time she looked straight in my eyes, her eyes were red and tears were still falling down.

"OK ok... First stop crying."

"I'm not crying!"

"And I'm not annoyed", I said rolling my eyes.

"And you should know ma'am your boyfriend is not the first man you loved okay. Don't be so defensive for him."

And I'm speaking form experience, I'm still suffering from that heartbreak.

"He is the first man I loved-"

"No it was probably your Father -"

"No he's not-"

"What do you mean-"

"Will you let me complete Mr. Kim! You remember I told you that my mother was a run away bride?"

"Yes I do, and your mom cook amazing,anything else?" I still remember how this chatterbox was taking non-stop in the taxi.

"Your right. It turns out that my father was obsessed with such marriages and ran away with another woman when I was 2, so no I don't love him. And you are still not helping",she said rolling her eyes.

"I'm sorry... I didn't know... But still you loved your brother-

"He's dead and still not helping"

Her life is complicated-

"OK! You loved your friend first right? He was there for you when you needed, right?"

"Yes..."

"Well let's not complicate it, you should apologise and I'm sure he'll forgive you as he's your friend"

"Well I need to try..."

"You should bAbYgOrl"

We both looked into each other's eyes again trying not to laugh but miserably failed , this time I was laughing as well. But soon she started crying.

This baby girl  thing always work.

"Now what?!"

"Me and him used to do such type of shitty things-"

I don't know why but i gently hugged her.

"Shhhh... Dont cry it will be fine"

When she calmed down we both separated and I sat far away from her.

"We both are so serious right now... This moment nead my amazing joke", she said wiggling her eyebrows.

I'm scared...

"No we don't-

"Yes we do! What's God's favourite food?"

"I don't know"

Please stop already.

"It's... R-AMEN!! SKSKSKKSKSKS" And she's back with a dangerous laugh.

God please kill me-

But now, her laugh seemed soothing. At least she isn't crying now, even if it's because of a terrible joke.

"You can stay with me if you want" I smiled at her and started to get up just then I saw my phone, finally!!

I was about to leave when she caught my hand.

"What?"

"Mr. Psychologist, will you now tell me what happened with you? Why were you so eager to die?"

She didn't believe my theory of fresh air?! So she's not even that stupid.

"Do I have choice?"

She just shook her head as no in response.

"OK... That picture of that girl was of my ex girlfriend who cheated on me and was getting married today"

I didn't want to talk about her. All her fake promises start ringing in my head whenever I think about her.

"Boy you should forget her, It's not your fault she cheated"

"But I loved her!!"

Its not easy to forget. I can't, how can I forget 5 precious years of my life.

"She still cheated and now is married"

"She is..."

"Hey look at me... You know what she's your past don't forget her but don't let her affect you present. She was you life in past and nothing in present. Life goes on and you should life on... Let go...
And let go doesn't mean to let go of earth and die, understood"

I laughed a bit at that, this girl is really something.

"I have to now, that I'm alive now, so lets go"

She stared at me with weird look.

"Stop staring!!"

"It's not the full story... I want the truth", she made a gun from from her hand acted as if she'll shoot me.

"OK... OK... My father died in an accident last week, my mother died when I was 15 and my half sister hates me."

"Half sister hates you? Because your father chose your mother-

"JEEZ NO! You are really into drama and stuff!! We both loved my mother but it's a long story and it's getting late lets go"

"Why are you like this?", she looked serious and now her gaze was irritating me.

"Like what? Handsome?" I gave her a my most sensual look.

"Nevermind", she looked away.

Did she just ignored my sensual look...?

"You see those stars that's your mothe-

"UGH!! Not again! It's the most silliest theory ever now lets go!"

"No its not"

"It is!!... Wait, actually Ms. Whatever your name is, they are actually like stars they appear when they need me and leave me alone when the not"I was gazing at those Stars. Deep down I believed that my mother is watching me but it makes me look weak. I don't agree because I don't wanna look weak

She laughed and said,"You are never gonna change Mr. KIM and its Areum."
She started getting up and I looked at her.

"By the way, everything depends on they way you see...You only see that they disappear. But I see that still stay there looking at us and appear only when we need them"

My brain, was thinking for an answer but couldn't thought of one...

She got up and started to move, I followed her but where does she think she's going? Only I know the place-

She was hugging her figure with her arms, "I feel like the stars are shining brighter today... Its such a sweet night."

I stood there watching her walking she actually does not look that bad now-

"Are you planning to stay there honey pot? 'cause I don't know where you're staying "

This girl

I laughed and ran after her.

It indeed is a sweet night.

___________

"Friendship is always
more important
than love...

Because you can always
love someone that's your friend.
But can't have a lover that was never your friend..."

__________
.
.
.
.
.

__________

A/N- It's the sensual look he gave Areum.

💋

_________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367 29 14
To right this fanfiction I got inspired by the fellow ARMY.. by reading their fanfictions I thought I should give it a try and here I am! It is a sto...
319 20 17
It was all a game Now things will never be the same From the day I met you To the night I left you It was always just a game. ...
18.5K 628 51
Kim Y/N lives with her two brothers...OVERprotective brothers. She has a crush on one of their best friends. But, will it be easy as there are fanboy...
Love Me By -love-

Fanfiction

593K 39.3K 52
I love her, but she doesn't love me. I don't love him, but I need to stay with him. I love you so much but why don't you love me back? What more sho...