Sold to the Gang Leader

By Iatheart03

"DONT TOUCH ME!" I shouted at him, pulling my arm away from his grip. He grabbed me by both my arms, tighter... More

Important Note *PLEASE READ*
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 42

19.6K 341 91
By Iatheart03

Kara's POV

I lean back into Levi's chest as we lay on the sand, staring towards the ocean waves in comfortable silence. The moon lighting up the night sky. A feeling of tranquility from the sound of the waves pushing and pulling. It was his idea to come here after we had finished dinner. He laid out a red blanket before we sat.

I glance down at my left hand and the promise ring weighing down my finger. I inspect it, almost being blinded by glistening diamonds.

Levi takes my hand and slowly pulls it up to his lips, kissing the jewelry. His arms wrapping tighter around me.

He's never been this sweet before than today. I've seen him change a lot in the last few months I've known him and I can easily say I have fallen in love with this man.

"Levi?"

"Hm?" He hums against my cheek.

I hesitate before asking the question. "What was your childhood like?"

He pauses before pulling back and I turn my head to see an expression of shock written on his face. "Where's this coming from?"

I bit my nail. "I don't know. I just realized that I don't know much about you."

Yet, you're completely and utterly in love with him.

"You don't need to know about that stuff. Just that I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you." He breaks eyes contact.

"I love you, too. Please answer the question."

His eyes move back to mine and he stares for a few seconds before sighing. "My childhood was very short. Being the son of a gang leader, I was forced to grow up fast." He let's go of his hold on me and puts a bit of distance between us. It's only a few inches but it feels like he's trying to put up a huge wall. "I-I killed for the first time when I was nine. I had walked into my dad's office unannounced and he was just about to do it himself before he order me to "finish it". I didn't want to disappoint him so I always did what he told me to."

"Oh, Levi..." I place my hand on is arm.

"Truthfully, I never saw much of a problem with it. I assumed that what we did was normal. My sister did it, my uncle did it, my mom did it, my cousins did it. My entire family participated in this and that was what I became accustomed to. Right before my dad died in a gun fight, he handed the 'business' over to me. I was shocked. His reason was Bella wasn't very responsible and wasn't fit to lead the gang. I knew it was partly true. Bella wasn't known for being very responsible." He chuckled bitterly. "But I know his real reason for putting me in charge was because he didn't want a woman running the gang."

"Wow.."

"Yeah, my father was very old school. Still believed women belonged on the side, behind a man. I never spent much time with my mother. Sometimes I feel like I don't even know her." He gulps hard. "I was sixteen and naive so I didn't fully understand why I was taking over instead of my sister but I was still very happy and proud my father chose me. Although, he was wrong about the reason for not promoting Isabella to gang leader, I know he did her a favor. Isabella was very upset and confused for a while and I'm mad at myself for not being able to comfort her then but she forgot about it pretty quickly. She would never admit it even to this day but she would have been miserable as the leader of this gang. Hell I was fucking miserable, but I know how to hide it well."

"The only thing that kept me sane during that time was Lucas and a year later Chase. But after my died, I barely had enough time to relax and have fun. Even though I was a teenager, I wasn't. I had to start looking at my family and friends as workers most of the time. Now, I think I deal with it a little bit better but now I know this isn't the life I was meant to live." He grabs my hand again. "A life with you. Away from violence and danger. That's what my life's purpose is; to be with you."

I gently grab his jaw and kiss his lips. "Thank you for telling me that. I know you didn't want to."

"I didn't want you to look at me differently." He lowers his head.

"Why would I look at you differently? I already know you're a gang leader Levi. How could my view of you possibly change?" I tug his chin up to look at me again. "You're not that same person."

I shift back around and rest my body against his once again. His smell envelops me. A mix of sweat and citrus. "I can't give you what you truly want for a while, Kara. It's impossible." He admits.

"You've already given me what I want." I glance at my ring. "You."

Levi grabs my face and forces me to turn before crushing his lips to mine. My hands immediately running through his hair. He grabs onto my waist and guides me onto his lap. He pulls away for a second, just enough to look me in my eyes. His breath intertwining with mine. "You're my only weakness in this horrible world." He connects our mouths again, kissing me hard, before gripping my thighs and pulling them to each side of his hips.

My hands instinctively go around his neck, flushing our chest together. His tongue evades my mouth and he massages mine with his. The pace of our kiss starts to speed up and I can feel his hands sliding up my skirt. His touch burning my skin as I claw my way to get closer to him. But there is no closer.

He's taken me to a wide area of the beach that is completely secluded. I scan my surroundings before reaching down to remove my dress. Levi closely watches my actions as I slide the fabric off my body.

Underneath, I'm wearing a white lace bra and panty matching set that I had bought a few months ago so they're not as good-looking as I had wanted them to be and there's a small rip in the lace of my bra. Levi doesn't look the least bit concerned that I don't have new underwear. Instead, I find his eyes glued to my chest.

He kisses the swell of my breasts before flipping me over so that I'm under him and starts kissing me all over my body. He places his warms lips on the outside of my thighs and I release a shaky gasp.

"You're so fucking beautiful."

He licks his way up my inner thigh before kissing me over my underwear. "Oh my god."

Levi doesn't break eye contact as he peels away my underwear and tosses it to the side. He looks between my legs and suddenly I grow self-conscious. I've fooled around before but never with someone I was in love with. He senses it and moves up to kiss my lips, reassuring me.

My legs spread farther apart as Levi brings himself between my thighs and his mouth makes contact with my heat. He works his tongue over me multiple times.

"Fuck, Levi!" I scream, gripping the blanket firmly and throwing my head back.

He reaches behind me to unclip my bra quickly. I choose to not dwell on the fact that he did it so fast. My bra straps drop from my shoulder and to the ground. Levi still making figure eights with his tongue, takes my leg over his shoulder. I feel myself building up in my stomach and I pull on his hair. My entire body feels on fire as his hand roams my torso. I can feel my heart beating so fast I think it might burst out of my chest. Soon enough, the knot in my stomach releases as I pant roughly for air.

Levi pulls a napkin out of his pocket and cleans me up before putting my underwear back on me. "God, I love you so much." He falls to his back beside me, pulling me to his chest.

"I can't believe we just did that." I cover my face with my hands, embarrassed. "On the beach."

He pulls my hands away from my face and kisses me on the lips. "I can do it again. If you want."

I laugh at his ridiculousness. "Are you kidding me? We're going to get caught!"

"No ones here." He says, smiling mischievously before sinking down my body again.

***

The sun shines in my eyes as I feel a large body stir beside me. Levi's strong arms caving me in as he sleeps soundly. The air is cool and the wind causes my hair to move over my face.

Suddenly, I feel his hand gently brushing it away and I look up to meet his striking green eyes. I notice they have a thin rim of brown before blending in with blue.

He runs his thumb along my cheekbone, causing me to blush and I smile. Levi leans in to place his lips against mine.

I quickly pull away. "Levi, morning breath."

"I don't care about that. I already know what you taste like in the morning." He tugs at my chin before meeting our mouths again. Kissing me firmer than before.

Levi bites my lip and I gasp, he takes the opportunity and his tongue invades my mouth. He groans lowly, clutching at my dress. My hands go to his shirt, unbuttoning it before his phone goes off.

He pauses before breaking our kiss. We both share a look of annoyance and Levi stands up from laying on the blanket before answering the call. "What?"

I quickly run my hands through my hair and pull my dress back down, then following Levi in standing up.

He looks frustrated and I furrow my eyebrows, silently asking 'what's wrong'. He just shrugs before walking off closer to shore. I see him almost arguing with whoever's on the other side of the phone.

When he's finished, he comes back to me with a look of guilt on his face.

"What? What is it Levi?"

"I have to go to California."

I felt my heart sink when he said those words. "When?"

"Now." He grabs my arms and sets them on his shoulders. "I'm so sorry, love."

"How long are you going to be there?" I ask.

"Just for two weeks. There's some business that needs attending to. I can't let it affect my gang."

He says it like two weeks isn't a long time to be away from each other. It's going to feel like two years. "I want to go."

He begins folding up the blanket and grabs my shoes from the sand, dusting them off. "No. Not a chance. It's too dangerous and I'm not risking your life again."

"I can take care of myself, Levi. I don't always need you watching me. I'm not a child."

"Did I say you were?"

"No, but you're treating me like one now."

"I'm treating you like the fucking love of my life that I have to protect! If anything were to happen to you again because of me, I would never forgive myself. I need you here." He takes my face in his hands. "Please."

I search his eyes. We've only just made up and now he going to leave. I exhale slowly. "Okay."

"My uncle's guesthouse is safe. Stay there until I come back."

"I have school in two days, Levi. I'm going back to my dorm with Melanie."

"Fine, then I'll call Lucas to come down here. I want someone that I trust to be with you." He states. Levi begins walking to his car with me following closely behind him.

"I don't need him to come all the way down here. You can trust Melanie. I've known her since I was ten." I cross my arms over my chest as a breeze rushing past me. An uncontrollable shudder comes to me.

Levi takes off his coat, swiftly putting it over my shoulders before walking ahead of me again. "Stop fighting me on this. I have to go to California alone and you need to be safe while I'm gone. There's nothing else to discuss so please just drop it."

I roll my eyes, speeding up the pace. Levi opens  the door for me and I sit in the passenger's seat after sliding my shoes back on. He rounds the front of the car and gets in.

The ride is silent and I feel his eyes on me frequently, but I pretend not to notice and stare out the window. 

When he pulls up to his Uncle's house I immediately open the door and step out but Levi grabs my forearm, stopping me. "I'm sorry." He sighs.

I sit back into the car, shutting the door once again. "I don't need you to look after me, Levi. I understand that you want to make sure I am okay, but I'm a grown ass woman. I'm perfectly capable of taking care of myself."

"I know that. I know you don't need me to look after you." He takes his hand in mine, intertwining our fingers. "It will make me feel better, knowing you are safe with someone I trust while I'm away. Please, Kara."

I glance at his face to see him pleading with his eyes. I sigh in defeat. "Fine, but I don't want you talking to me like that again. Don't talk to me like I'm a child."

He kisses my hand over his, kisses my arm, my shoulder, my neck to my cheek and then my lips. "I wont. I'm sorry, babe." He grips my hips pulling me on his lap over the console. He digs his face into my neck, his warm breath hitting my cool skin. "I don't want us to part like this."

"Neither do I."

I kiss his jaw and the corner of his mouth. Levi groans hard before fisting my dress and tugging me closer. I can feel him start to strain against his dress pants that are now dusted with a bit of sand.

He takes my chin in his right hand, lifting my head up before attacking my neck with his mouth. I know he's going to leave a sore behind but I couldn't care less.

A knock on the window causes us to quickly pull apart and I hit my head on the roof of his challenger. "Shit."

Levi looks at me, concerned before we both turn to see his uncle and aunt in front of the car. Harvey looks unbothered by what he had just interrupted but Claudia is smiling and winks at me when I make eye contact with her.

I lower my head, groaning.

"Uncle? It's early, what are you guys doing up." Levi asks. I shift under him and I can feel he still has a hard-on. The only thing stopping them both from seeing it is the car door blocking their view of our lower bodies.

I go to get off of Levi, hoping it'll help relieve him, and sit back in the passenger's seat.

"Claudia has a bit of morning sickness, so I made her some tea." He explains. "Where have you two been off to?"

"I took Kara out." Is all Levi says.

"I'm assuming you guys had some fun? Huh?" Claudia wiggles her eyebrows, suggestively. My eyes widen and my face heats up in embarrassment.

Levi chuckles at my expression. "Yeah, we did. I actually have to go to California now, Harvey." He addresses his uncle. "Someone fucked up."

Harvey nods. "Be careful, boy. As much as you piss me off, I'd rather you not die making the same mistake as your daddy." He places a firm hand on Levi's shoulder before releasing it. Grabbing Claudia's arm, he guides her back into the house.

When they're back inside the house, I take Levi's face and we kiss for a long time before I break it and open the door to get out. "Be careful, please."

"I will. I love you. Get inside."

I ignore him and continue to watch him from the driveway as Levi pulls out. "I love you. Hurry and come back. I mean it."

He smiles before taking his eyes off me and speeding down the road.

***

Okay, I honestly had no idea what I was doing with this chapter. At first I wasn't going to add that little steamy scene but I ultimately decided to keep it. I wanted Kara and Levi to get to know each other more and I wanted you guys to know a bit more about Levi's backstory, so I included that part as well. I honestly really like this chapter now. Hope you guys do too :) I tried my best lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4M 126K 35
One bad-ass gangleader, and one sassy 'good' girl. Let me introduce Adam. He's the leader of the most feared gang in town. He's handsome, and cold he...
254 27 37
"Will I ever find out why you call me Rose? That's not my name." I asked him playfully. "You are my "Rose". Beautiful and gentle to look at, but touc...
155K 3.2K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
1.7M 41.1K 54
Every Girl wants a bad boy to be good only for her and that's exactly what Hadley got. *** Hadley didn't think much of it when she couldn't make any...