teacher・지국 [not continuing, u...

By smashingbts

where jeon jungkook is the heartthrob teacher at bighit high school and park jimin is his adorable student. More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6 [M]
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 [M]
16
17
19
20

18

1.3K 74 27
By smashingbts

jimin's door burst open and a loud gasp was heard. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" jimin and jungkook both knew they weren't getting out of this one.

jungkook quickly climbed off of jimin, standing and bowed to the man standing at the door. the younger boy whimpered, he had never seen his father this angry and he hoped he would never have to again. suddenly mr park began yelling incoherent words and speed walked to jungkook whose eyes widened as he jumped over jimin's bed to the other side of the room so the older man couldn't get to him. this made the father huff and go for the teacher again.

jimin watched with wide eyes as he tried to stop his dad from literally killing jungkook. seeing this happen, jimin began to cry and jungkook looked at him with sad eyes as he continued to run for his life. at this point mrs park came up and her eyes widened seeing a crying jimin as well as her sons teacher running from her very angry husband. she couldn't even process what was even happening before mr park snatched jungkook's shirt and swung a punch.

with a loud thud, jungkook fell to the floor, jimin's eyes widened as he cried more before climbing up off the bed and running over to his lover and wrapping his arms around him. the teacher groaned as he sat up, but he was knocked right back down by another punch. the student screamed and pulled his father away from jungkook but i was no use as his boyfriend received another three punches thrown at him.

by this point, mrs park and jimin were both trying to pull mr park from jungkook. and when they were finally able to, an almost unconscious male laid on the floor with a bloody lip and nose as well as a red eye that was slowly turning purple. jimin was still crying and he once again made his way over to jungkook and placed the males head on his lap as his mother managed to pull her husband out of the room.

"k-k-kookie hyung." jimin cried, his tears dropping onto jungkook's swollen cheeks. "i-i'm sorry, i'm so-so sor-sorry." he cried watching his now weak boyfriend fight to stay conscious. "it's a-all my f-fault." the door burst open and mrs park passed her son a first aid kit before she sat down on jimin's bed. she watched as jimin cried loudly, his voice cracking as his shaky hands tended to jungkook.

"b-baby." jungkook groaned out and held jimin's shaky hand. "d-don't cry... hyung i-is alright." he assured with a scratching voice. jimin shook his head and gently helped jungkook up to lay on his bed. "y-your dad g-gave me what i-i deserve baby cakes." jungkook softly smiled up at jimin who was gentle rubbing a cloth on his busted lip.

"i-is that why y-you didn't f-fight back?" jimin asked.

"i had n-no right t-to." jungkook said softly before turning to jimin's mother, he softly smiled and bowed his head. she sighed and looked down while rubbing her face. "i-i'm sorry mrs p-park, i'm sorry i-i fell in l-love with your son..." he croaked out before holding jimin's hand in his. "but i-i don't regret it o-one bit."

"jimin meet us downstairs, mr jeon can stay up here if he would like to recover." mrs park said looking down.

"i'll come." jungkook said sitting up but jimin gently pushed him back down.

"stay here kookie, please rest." the teacher hummed and pecked his students palm before he left with his mother.

mr park drank his water and watched as his wife and son walked down. mrs park sat right next to her husband while jimin sat right across from them, with his head down and hands in his lap. jimin twisted the ring on his finger, the room was silent, but no one knew how to start off the conversation. jimin was too scared, mr park was trying to calm himself and mrs park was just sitting there as she didn't know who to side with.

"for how long?" mr park asked and jimin visibly flinched before wrapping his arms around his legs. silence only came from the teenager who wiped the tears in his eyes. "GOD DAMMIT JIMIN! how fucking long have you been seeing your teacher romantically?" he asked with a booming voice.

jimin flinched and sucked in a breath. "six-six months." he said, beginning to hyperventilate. mr and mrs parks eyes widened as they stood, trying to stop their son from having a panic attack.

"jimin! JIMIN! bub, calm down." mrs park called but jimin just scratched at his throat as he laid back onto the couch. "hey, it's okay jimin. breath, please breath." she pleaded, not knowing what to do. jimin had never had a panic attack. but right now the boy was beginning to turn blue and she had no idea what to do or say to calm him down, nor did her husband.

jimin was confused, feeling dizzy as he tried to sit up, but his parents held him down, trying to instruct jimin to focus as the boy looked at him wildly. he knew he wasn't going to calm down until he felt jungkook's presence. he knew it would slow down his desperate need for air. jimin's parents main goal was to help their son breath instead of him aiming for quick, short breaths that wouldn't do him any good.

suddenly loud steps were heard, jungkook groaned in pain but nudges jimin's parents out the way before sitting down next to his boyfriend and placing his head on his lap. the teacher began to hum softly, forcing his student to look up at him as he stroked his hair and cheeks. jimin stropped scratching at his throat but he still couldn't breathe well, jungkook took this as a sign and began to talk.

"you're alright baby. hyung is here, he won't leave you." jungkook assured jimin who was regaining a stable breathing pattern. "just like that, breathe in... breathe out... breathe in... breathe out." the older softly chanted and leaned down to peck the younger males forehead. "good boy." jungkook smiled and jimin finally began to inhale through his nose and exhaling through his mouth.

mr and mrs park watched with sad eyes as their son was tended to by someone other than them. they hardly saw jimin, they weren't surprised he fell in love with the first person that showed the boy affection, but at the same they wished it had been from anyone but his teacher. jimin clung onto jungkook and sat on his lap while mr and mrs park sat on the couch opposite them with their heads in their hands.

"i'm sorry mrs and mr park. it was wrong of me to date my student; it was wrong of me to even start liking jimin. but i can't let him go, he means everything to me, my once boring life is suddenly bright and cheerful with him around. please, please don't stop us from seeing each other, if not for me, for jimin. you saw how easily my presence calms him down and i told him i want to be the person he depends on. please give me a chance to show you how much he means to me." jungkook pleaded.

"his grades you showed us a few months ago... were they changed or altered?" mr park asked.

"no! no, they weren't. i draw a line between work and my relationship, i may help jimin on a project a little more but if his grade is a F, his grade is a F. he can attempt to raise it like any other student does, but he doesn't get any privileges." jungkook confirmed and the two nodded.

mr park sighed and glared at jungkook. "i just can't believe you had the audacity to have an interview with us and act as if you weren't having an illegal relationship with my son the whole time. i thought you were a great person, you are, but the fact you lied to me and my wife about our son. you played the perfect teacher while fucking my son right behind our backs." he growled.

"we haven't had sex." jungkook said and mr and mrs park looked up surprised. "i want to wait until jimin is ready, he is dating someone who is seven years older than him. i'm trying to make him feel comfortable, i want him to trust me. i love jimin, i also love his body, but if it takes him a year to give me consent, so be it. i love him..." jungkook sighed and looked down at jimin in his lap to see him almost asleep. "i'll put him to bed and we can have a proper adult talk." he bowed and carried his lover upstairs to his room.

jungkook came back down and rubbed his bruised eye bit before looking up at the older couple. "jungkook, what you have done is disgusting, but i can't judge..." he sighed, and the younger adult tilted his head. "one year, i was assigned to teach the last year of college students. mrs park was one of them." jungkook eyes widened. "i was only four years older than her but she was in her last year so i could hold it off." he smiled. "we started dating after she left and now here, we are."

a smile graced jungkook's lips at the short but cute story. "so you were in the same situation i was in." he chuckled.

"well not necessarily, my wife was in the last year meaning i only had to hold off a few months." he said. "after this year finishes in a couple weeks, jimin will still have two years." mr park said and jungkook looked down sadly while fiddling with the ring on his ring finger. "i shouldn't have beat you up. i should have listened. you're a great guy, you really are and i don't know if jimin could find anyone as caring as you. he told me how much you have helped him, and i saw it just now with the panic attack."

"we noticed the rings jungkook." mrs park suddenly said and jungkook looked up shocked. "we saw the necklace. i can see how much he means to you but seeing those promise rings... it brought me back to when i first dating mr park." she said with a soft smile making jungkook smile. "take care of him for us." she said, pleading. "i beg you, take care of our little boy."

"huh?" jungkook asked and the older couple just smiled. "i-i can be w-with him?" he asked shocked and the older two nodded.

people would consider them bad parents, letting their son date their teacher who is seven years older than him. but they were in the same situation and you would have to be blind to not notice the pure love and adoration in both jungkook and jimin's faces. even just the teacher presence calmed the student, he hardly had to do anything before he was asleep in his lap as if he was a baby. they knew they were doing the right thing by both for them.

"i-i... THANKYOU!" jungkook smiled and bowed a million times, shaking their hands as tears welled up in his eyes. he went to walk up to jimin's room but mr park stopped him.

"don't tell anyone." mr park warned. "you may think you trust someone, but they may think telling another person with do you better than bad. if you get caught jungkook, i'm taking my sons side. you have to be quiet about this, i'm giving you my blessing to be with jimin, my only son – my only child, so don't mess it up."

jungkook nodded and bowed. "i promise." he said softly before racing up the stairs, ignoring the ache in his body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.3K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
121K 5.1K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
570K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.