teacher・지국 [not continuing, u...

By smashingbts

where jeon jungkook is the heartthrob teacher at bighit high school and park jimin is his adorable student. More

0
1
2
3
4
5
6 [M]
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15 [M]
16
18
19
20

17

1.4K 77 29
By smashingbts

jimin sat in his room, waiting for jungkook to get to his house. they had been dating for almost six months now, and the younger had been told by, the older that he was getting him a gift. he thought of all the things it could be. he also didn't want to assume as he knew he would be happy with anything his lover bought for him, even though he didn't expect him to buy him anything and even after an hour of trying to talk him out of it, jungkook still didn't give in and told him he would have gifts.

though this made jimin feel bad, he didn't have anything for jungkook. he didn't have any way of earning money, and he felt bad asking his parents for money as he knew he should have a job. so he sat on his bed while playing with his fingers, waiting for his boyfriend to arrive. he wasn't going to lie, he was extremely excited to find out what jungkook had gotten him. jungkook would be arriving at twelve, and yet jimin was sitting on his bed nervously at only ten.

a couple of hours later, a knock was heard at the door. jimin jumped up and looked in his mirror before fixing his hair and applying some gloss, he made a little squeak sound before running down the stairs, almost tripping but quickly regaining himself. he stood in front of the door and bit his lip before opening it. jungkook made his way in, a large bag in hand before leaning down and pecking his younger boyfriends lips.

"h-hi kookie." jimin said nervously, rocking back and forth on the balls of his feet.

"what's wrong?" jungkook asked, noticing immediately. he wrapped his right arm around just under jimin's butt before lifting him onto his hip and making his way up the stairs. the younger played with his fingers as they entered his room. the older placed down the large bag and sat down on the bed with his lover on his lap. "babycakes, please tell me."

jimin drew patterns on jungkook's chest and poked it a few times before looking up with a clear pout on his face. "y-you got me g-gifts, but i d-didn't get you any. i'm sorry k-kookie." he mumbled, sniffling softly.

jungkook chuckled and hugged the boy close to him, glad it was nothing serious. he had thought jimin had done something wrong or was generally hurt. "baby, i never asked you to get me gifts nor did i expect you to, this was a surprise. i have wanted to get you these things for some time now, so i wanted to get them and give them to you. don't feel guilty. i love you." jungkook softly smiled and jimin nodded before leaning up and kissing his boyfriend's cheek.

"i love you too kookie, i love you so much hyung." jimin smiled and hugged jungkook.

"i really want to give you your gifts baby, okay, i want to see your reaction." jungkook said excitedly and jimin nodded and climbed off him before sitting in the middle of the bed.

slowly jungkook pulled out multiple boxes, he took a small white one first – it was no bigger than his hand and then a black box, followed by a fancy red box with cursive writing, a clean white box, a black bag and lastly a small red box he shoved in his pocket. jimin's eyes widened, staring at all of the gift boxes. jungkook chuckled at his reaction and leaned down before pecking his lips, he then pulled back and motioned for him to open them.

gently, jimin reached forward and took hold of the smallest box. he gently opened it with excited eyes. jungkook studied his boyfriend's reaction, and his heart burst, seeing his eyes tear up, the younger stood from the bed and waddled over to the older before pulling him into a tight hug. jungkook chuckled and pecked his shoulder before allowing him to pull back with a huge smile. jungkook helped to put it on jimin's neck before he kissed where the chain was.

for a minute or so, jimin admired the necklace that had a mix of beautiful charms on it before sitting back down and carefully taking hold of the white box. with curious eyes he opened the bag. he giggled before putting out a large knitted oversized sweater along with a box of his favourite chocolates. jimin thanked jungkook who sat down behind him, wrapping his arms around his waist.

then jimin opened up the black bag and laughed loudly seeing two pairs of bunny pyjamas, made for a couple. jungkook smiled, hearing the giggles leave his adorable boyfriend's lips. jimin thanked him with a smiled before reaching for the black box, he couldn't understand the writing on the box, but either way, he opened it. his confused and curious eyes caused him to pick up one of the objects with wide eyes, confused at the shape.

"they got in your bottom baby." jungkook whispered huskily into his ear, referring to the dildo, butt plug and vibrating butt plug causing jimin to blush and hit his thigh. but he thanked him anyway with a flustered face. "open the last one~" jungkook hummed and jimin nodded before crawling to get the last box but yelped feeling a slap on his ass. "when your ass is right in front of my eyes i'm going to touch it," he smirked.

jimin shook his head before sitting down and unwrapping the ribbon that went around it. he lifted the lid, and he lifted the red lace material to see a bralette and panties that were connected by a red strip. it also included a choker like the piece of black leather that was where the thigh was. jimin blushed and looked at jungkook, who smiled at him.

"j-jungkook i'm not r-ready to-" jimin began but was cut off by jungkook who placed his thumb on his plump lips.

"i know, none of this is me telling you that i want to have sex with you – well i do, but i will wait until you are ready. i just thought you would like a few things to either get you ready or if you know... you get horny and aren't ready still." jungkook said, and even though the topic was sexual, jimin smiled softly at his caring boyfriend before sealing their lips together.

jimin twisted around and pushed jungkook back, he laid on his boyfriend's broad chest as he continued to kiss him and vice versa. jungkook hummed into the kiss and groped jimin, this caused him to open his mouth, and quickly the man stuck his tongue in the boys mouth. the teacher sucked on his student's tongue, making them both moan. but soon, jimin pushed jungkook away due to the lack of breath.

"j-jimin." jungkook said, but before he could hug jimin, the boy stood and began to clean up the presents. putting them away carefully before standing in front of jungkook who was now sitting on the edge of jimin's bed. "you're perfect – wait i didn't mean to, well you are perfect, but i want to say – no, i want to give – um before i say-" jimin giggled and put his hand over a flustered jungkook's mouth.

"just say it, don't think about the way you say it." jimin said, pecking jungkook's forehead.

jungkook took a deep breath and held jimin's hands to his chest so the boy could feel his heartbeat. "i love you jimin, i love you so much. i've had boyfriends and girlfriends before and honestly, i had loved them a lot also. but for some reason, my heart beats unlike it did when i was with them. i couldn't completely be myself around them, i put on a dominant face and though i guess i am dominant, i still need someone to love and look after me. you do that, jimin." he said softly, and jimin blushed.

"when i first saw you, i honestly just thought you were hot and nothing else. but then you started to make moves, i was scared to fall for a student. honestly, i hate myself for it; but i would have hated myself more if i continued to reject you. jimin, you are so different to everyone i know, you are so wholesome and innocent, but you are also sassy and speak up for what you believe. sometimes i wish i could just kiss you in the middle of the school hallway." he chuckled.

"a month ago, i was debating whether to leave my job..." jungkook trailed off. jimin's eyebrows furrowed. "i wanted to show everyone you were mine, but not only that, i want to show everyone that i was yours; that i was your man and you were my boy. but seeing people touch you made me want to stay and protect you, i know your friends would protect you, but i want to be there for you, i want to be your knight in shining armour, and i want to be the one you depend on."

"when we first began dating, i didn't see this going anywhere, and i was scared you were using me for grades. but now looking back i am so ashamed i thought that of you. it always fucking pisses me off that i can't express in words how much i love you, i want to be with you forever." jungkook said reaching into his back pocket and pulling out a small box. "i would marry you in a heartbeat. still, i know you aren't ready, and that is completely okay, you are only seventeen."

"but jimin, even though i can't make you my fiancé yet, i still want to promise ourselves to each other. tell me i'm rushing if you want, tell me you don't love me that much, but it will never take away the amount of love for you. so jimin, i want to know if you would promise yourself to me and if you would let me promise myself to you before i one day replace this with an engagement ring and finally add a wedding ring. jimin, will you be mine forever, love?" jungkook asked.

jimin sobbed and stood for a moment. he loved jungkook, he loved him so much, but that didn't mean he should say yes right away, but no matter how he thought about it; he wanted to be with jungkook. jimin nodded and sobbed as he reached down and pulling jungkook into a kiss. "i love you." he whispered. jungkook slipped one of the rings on jimin's chubby ring finger and vice versa.

jungkook smiled and cheered before pulling jimin onto the bed with him, he put the boy under him before climbing over him before leaning down and kissing the boy with all his love and passion. jimin moaned and smiled as he wrapped his arms and legs around jungkook's neck and waist before pulling him closer. the older hummed and pressed his body against the younger males body before holding his waist with his left hand and holding his thigh with his right.

jungkook moaned as well as jimin, the older trailed his kisses down the younger boys neck to allow him to breath before going back up to his lips and kissing him harder. jimin took his hands and held jungkook's cheeks, wanting to caress his lover while they continued to kiss. they couldn't help but pour all their love into the kiss after such a loving and memorable moment. they would never forget this day.

especially as the door burst open and a loud gasp was heard. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" jimin and jungkook both knew they weren't getting out of this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
220K 7.6K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
937K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
71.8K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...