teacher・지국 [not continuing, u...

De smashingbts

where jeon jungkook is the heartthrob teacher at bighit high school and park jimin is his adorable student. Mais

0
1
2
3
4
5
6 [M]
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20

15 [M]

2K 72 13
De smashingbts

jimin focused intently on the work in front of him. he was sat in his room on his bed with jungkook sleeping next to him. it was the first time the older male had come inside, the younger males room, let alone his house. and after ten minutes of jungkook looking around his boyfriends cute and aesthetic room, he quickly fell asleep on jimin's extremely soft mattress that was made of memory foam.

arms that belonged to jungkook were wrapped around jimin's waist. the student kept giggling as he heard his teacher whisper random things, mostly about his boyfriends as he would squeeze his waist tighter. and every few seconds, jungkook would pull jimin closer and kept digging his head into his lower back, making the boys heart flutter.

soon enough jungkook woke up and stared up at his boyfriend who was writing down notes furiously. jimin furrowed his eyebrows and ignored his lover, who was now pecking his arm. a whine came from the older males mouth as he tapped the younger males butt. however, he didn't notice and continued to do his work. jungkook huffed and pinched jimin's hip, but the other only pushed him away before continuing his work.

jungkook glared at the work in front of jimin, he was glad his boyfriend was doing his schoolwork, but at the same time, he wanted to cuddle and kiss his love. the teacher kicked his feet like a child as he drew patterns on his student's thigh who once again didn't even notice. a groan left jungkook lips before he sat up and sat in a straddling position behind jimin before wrapping his arms around him.

"meow~" all of a sudden jimin began laughing, he threw his head to the side, onto jungkook's chest as he hugged his stomach due to the strong pain from laughing so hard. "what?" jungkook asked, not catching on.

once jimin gained his composer back, he turned around. he sat on jungkook's lap before hugging his neck. "did you just meow like a cat to get my attention?" jimin asked with another giggled as he leaned down and pecked a now sulking jungkook's lips who hummed before falling back and caging his boyfriend in his arm. "aw~ i love you~" jimin smiled and pecked his cheek.

"i love you too~" jungkook replied, patting jimin's bottom. "you smell like strawberries..." he hummed softly before gently knocking the books off the bed and pulling the quilt over him and jimin.

later that night, jimin came home with jungkook. when they entered, the younger placed his small bag down that only included things like his body wash or his toothbrush; as he either already had some clothes at the older males apartment – including one of his spare school uniforms – or he just used his lover's clothes; which he did majority the time. and due to jimin's parents hardly being at home, he often found himself almost living at jungkook's house.

jungkook picked jimin up and held his by the thighs before going to the window and seeing it almost dark. the older suggested a shower, and younger nodded before he was carried to the bathroom. jungkook sat jimin on the bathroom counter and lifted the boys shirt over his head, then doing the doing to him. once both of them were undressed, jungkook ran the shower before stepping in with jimin.

jimin hummed happily as he hugged jungkook, resting his head on his now wet chest as the warm water ran over both of their bodies. the older reached behind and squirted the youngers signature strawberry soap on his hands, then trailing his large hands down his boyfriends petite back. jungkook grasped jimin's ass and slowly rubbed and groped his cheeks making the boy moan and start to kiss the man's chest

jungkook rubbed his finger over jimin's hole making him moan and whine as he felt himself beginning to get hard. the older continued his moments and even put the slightest bit of pressure making just the tip of his finger slip into the younger males hole, causing him to grip his shoulders. but jimin didn't expect jungkook to begin grinding their wet cocks together, he was almost fully hard, and he didn't know how to control his feelings at that moment.

"j-jungkook~ i'm n-not ready to h-have sex~" jimin stuttered out and jungkook pulled away before looking down at the boy, he slowly leaned down and left a lingering peck on his lover's plump lips with his thinner ones.

"i wasn't asking for sex baby, if you wanted to, i would. but i just want you to feel good, tell me if you feel uncomfortable and i will stop immediately. so baby, will you let oppa touch you and love you?" jungkook asked and pecked jimin's neck.

"yes oppa, touch me anywhere and everywhere." jimin whined as he squeezed his hardened shaft between his thighs.

jungkook smirked and pulled jimin into a kiss, though it still incorporated love and passion, lust and need were also felt in the slightly rough kiss. jungkook pulled jimin closer by the hips and grinded his crotch against the boys. the younger moaned and held onto the older males shoulders while attempting to do the same action to create more friction. however, he struggled to do it as well as his boyfriend was.

suddenly jimin moaned loudly as jungkook kissed down his chest and began to suck on his right nipple while flicking and pulling at his left one with his long fingers. the younger tangled his fingers in the older males hair, pulling his head closer to his chest to feel more pleasure and friction even though his shaft was already leaking pre-cum. jungkook pushed jimin against the shower wall and slapped his thigh as he went harder at jimin's nipple.

"oppa! ah~ mmm~" jimin moaned, rolling his body against jungkook's.

"turn around." jungkook pulled away breathlessly, and jimin whined but nodded, turning around and holding the wall for support as he didn't know what was coming.

but his legs twitched as something warm and wet pushed itself into his hole. jimin knew it wasn't jungkook's dick. though he had never had it in him, by the looks of it, it was pretty obvious the man's cock was nowhere near this small. jimin moaned and thrusted his ass back on accident, but jungkook didn't seem to care and pushed his face further between his boyfriend's cheeks.

"oppa~" jimin moaned as jungkook's tongue went deeper inside him, tracing his warm walls. jungkook sped up his thrusts and hugged jimin's waist with one hand while spreading his butt cheeks with the other. "i-i'm gonna c-ah~ cum~" the student wept, but the shower water drained out his teachers. he had never been touched in such a way nor had he touched himself ever, but the pleasure he was felt due to the teacher was almost too much; he didn't want to imagine the pleasure from his huge cock.

a minute or so later, jimin came all over the bathroom wall with a loud moan. jungkook's shaft twitched before he stood and turned his boyfriend around before kissing him while moving his hand up and down his hard cock. the younger pulled away and looked down before his eyes widened, the older groaned and moved his head faster while burying his head in his lover's neck as he tried to reach his high.

"o-oppa..." jungkook looked up at jimin, with his mouth slightly agape. "let me help you," he whined and pushed away the man's hands before stepping forward. jimin wrapped both hands around jungkook's cock and copied the same action his lover was doing before. "does it feel good oppa?" jimin asked as he looked at jungkook whose eyes were fluttering.

"f-fuck ngh~ yes~" jungkook moaned and began to thrust in and out of jimin's small hands. "y-your ngh~ mouth..." he groaned. his boyfriend looked at him weirdly. "b-baby mmm~ could you p-pretty ah~ pretty p-please your m-mmm~ mouth?" jimin smiled before nodding. jungkook helped him down to his knees before he looked up at the other confused. "open your mouth, slap me if i go too rough." jungkook warned.

slowly the older moved his erection into the younger boys mouth with a loud sigh. jimin looked up at jungkook through his lashes, not completely understanding what he was meant to do. "suck." the taller said and gently moved his hips back and force in the small male's mouth. jimin hummed making jungkook buck his hips. "fuck~" he almost shouted out of pleasure and shock.

the boy on his knees took a deep breath through his nose before moving his head back and forth, the male who was standing threw his head back and opened his mouth in pleasure. jimin took the back of jungkook's thighs and pulled him towards him while moving his head forehead to meet the thrust. the elder's moans rang through the younger males ears, and it gave him the confidence to speed up and take more of the erection in his mouth.

jungkook groaned loudly and thrusted his hips for a moment before quickly stopping, but jimin nodded his head. "i-i can thrust?" the older asked out of breath, the younger hummed positively and teasingly. jungkook's held the back of jimin's head with his large hands before thrusting at a fast pace. "oh~ fuck!" he groaned and threw his head back while moving his hips faster. "baby~ your m-mouth ahhh~ ngh~ feels s-so mm~ so good!~."

jimin moved even faster to meet the thrusts, he was able to control his throat causing him not to gag whatsoever, but he did choke and cough but didn't tell jungkook to stop; he was enjoying himself just as much as his boyfriend was. jungkook looked down at jimin as the boy looked up. the teacher stroked his student's cheek, but the face his lover made caused him to jolt his hips and cum a little.

"i-i'm g- ahh~ going to c-cum~" jungkook moaned. jimin pulled away a bit and suck on the tip. the older groaned and threw his head back as his legs shook. "i'm c-cumming~" jungkook almost shouted and pulled out before cumming on jimin's face. the boy opened his mouth in shock, and the man helped him up off the floor carefully before taking a cloth and washing off his face gently before pecking his lips. "i love you." jungkook said softly.

"i love you too." jimin smiled and pecked his lovers chest.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
462K 31.4K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
6.1M 98.8K 104
>「𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘛𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘰 𝘌𝘳𝘢 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 」 𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐑 𝐕𝐄𝐑. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
166K 4.4K 38
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...