Looking For Caring Love (Napo...

By kindsoul404

// Napoleon Bonaparte x Reader!female \\ To clarify, this is the historical French Emperor Napoleon Bonaparte... More

= = Suggestions = =
1. Meeting You
2. Who Is He?
3. Bon Appétit!
4. Carriage Kiss
5. Beautiful Palace
[NSFW/SMUT] Second Night
6. Love Letter
7. His True Love
8. Wet Kiss
9. Bad Hotel
10. Run To The Windmill
[NSFW/SMUT] On The Floor
12. Josephine Arrives
13. Wear His Boots
14. Special Girl
15. Strong People
[NSFW/SMUT] Carriage Sex
16. My Romeo
17. In The Midst Of Chaos
18. Letter Exchange
19. Caring Love
20. Final Thoughts

11. Ready? Fire!

1.2K 29 13
By kindsoul404

Bonaparte apologizes for falling on top of you.
He quickly gets up and asks you if he hurt you; you respond to him by giving him a smile and then softly saying no.
Then, he extends his hand to help you; you take it, and soon your body stops making contact with the floor.
The sounds of guns and cannons firing, followed by men screaming for help, scare you.
Noticing this, the Emperor holds you tightly to make you feel safe.

It works; while grabbing his greatcoat firmly, after each shot is heard, and resting your head on his chest,  it does in fact make you feel safer.
He is there for you and you know it.
His breathing slows down after a few minutes whilst holding you in his arms. He seems calm and perhaps feels safe with you by his side too.

Your eyes begin to search the windmill's structure.
It seems really old, in fact, it's not functioning anymore.
You can spot some crates beside the door which you came in.
The lips placed on your beautiful face speak to the man of your dreams about the crates; and so he goes and sees what's inside them.

At first, it doesn't seem important, it appears to be just leftovers of hay; but taking a second look, and also using your hands to explore it, a small handgun is located in one of the crates.
Bonaparte stops in place for a solid minute; looking at the gun and then looking at you, he starts speaking.

Napoleon: "Have you ever... fired a gun?" He says while inspecting the gun. It's loaded.

Y/N: "I haven't, no."

Removing his own hidden handgun, from the back of his waist; he holds it in his right hand, and the recently found small handgun, in his left; he looks at you with sad eyes.

Napoleon: "Y/N... I have a plan but it will not work without your help."

Y/N: "I can help, Nappy~"

Napoleon: "Êtes-vous sûr?" (Are you sure?) "It will require you to shoot at another person."

This is when you understood why his eyes gave you such a sad expression.
The pure and kind heart that you possess couldn't allow your body to do such a thing.
But your brain soon tries to convince it with reason.
If it's the only option available, to get you, but most importantly, Bonaparte, out of danger, you'll have to do it; if you like it or not, shooting someone might be necessary.

Holding back your tears, you grab it from his hands and you ask him to teach you how to shoot.
He places his chest against your back and holds your hands firmly.
You feel his breathing, on your neck start to get more intense; he is no longer calm and neither are you.
The thumb of Bonaparte pulls the hammer of the gun.
His index finger presses against your own to show you how to pull the trigger.
The gun is not fired to avoid being heard inside the windmill.

Some soldiers can be heard just outside of the entrance of the windmill, but they don't come inside.
Bonaparte slowly opens the door and peeks outside.
It seems like a side had won, it was no longer too chaotic and the firing has stopped completely, at least for now.
Bonaparte is not sure who won; the men he was able to look at, had their uniforms ripped and almost gone. This made it hard on him to see if it was his army or the enemy.
Seeing that it's a good opportunity to get out, he first tells you about his plan.

Napoleon: "Listen to me, Y/N." He says while placing his hand on your shoulder and shaking it a bit.

Napoleon: "I am leaving the windmill first, while you stay inside. They are probably here because of me. So if it's me what they want, I'll give them that."

Napoleon: "Their attention will focus on me, and maybe they will start mocking me or asking questions." He says whilst looking outside to see if he sees anyone noticing him.

Napoleon: "I need you, Y/N, to cause a distraction by leaving the windmill and shooting the man closest to me." You look at him, delivering him a confused and innocent look.

Y/N: "I- I'm..." The words have trouble leaving your mouth. 

Napoleon: "If something happens to me, Y/N..." He pauses.

Napoleon: "Just keep running away, as fast as you can, and don't look back! Compris?" (Understood?)

Napoleon: "And..." He pauses again.

Napoleon: "Je veux que tu saches que je t'aime beaucoup, chérie." (I want you to know that I love you very much, darling.)

You can't help but allow your tears to reach your cheeks.
Bonaparte looks at you and his eyes start to get irritated too, but without wanting you to see him cry, he quickly gives you a kiss on your lips and runs outside.
You try grabbing his greatcoat, making it harder for him to run away from you, but you fail to fully grip it in time; and so, he leaves without looking back.

A soldier soon approaches him and talks to him.
You can't hear what they are saying because they are too far away.
Holding the gun in your hand, you quickly get out of the windmill and point it at the soldier.
Your eyes close themselves, you are too scared to look.

The soldier's eyes look at you, and so does Bonaparte's.
You are shaking so much that it's hard to tell that when you fire the gun, if the bullet will hit anything at all; perhaps the ground.
A yellow liquid is soon seen, through your clothing, on your tights; you are pissing yourself because of fear.
Oh...Poor Y/N...

Bonaparte soon exclaims: "Don't Shoot, Y/N! We won!"
Hearing this, the anxiety starts to leave your body and soul.
You suddenly stop shaking, and, while lowering the gun, you open your eyes.

The feeling of shame soon consumes you.
If they didn't win, you'd still not be able to shoot.
You gain knowledge that your heart does control you more than you think.
And sooner or later you'll regret it.

Napoleon rushes towards you.
He comforts you by hugging you tightly and giving you a million small kisses on your neck and cheeks.
He tells you that it's okay and everything's fine.
Then, he takes the gun from your hand and you start crying on his shoulder.

Napoleon: "It's Okay, Y/N...It's Okay..." He says with a soothing and gentle tone.

Napoleon: "Everything is fine...I'm right here, chérie..." (darling...)

He starts rubbing your back with one of his hands in a circular motion.
You let it all out and start crying more, while also putting your arms around his neck and digging your face on the side of it.
The soldier, you once saw standing next to Napoleon, goes into a tent and grabs some new trousers for you; he also stumbles upon Bonaparte's hat, which was lost when he was running to the windmill when the ambush happened.
Bonaparte grabs the trousers of the soldier's hands and gives them to you. 
Then, he tells you to go into his tent and put them on; while he looks for Nicolas.

Feeling better now, you start to look for his tent.
The kind soldier looks at you and points in the direction you are looking for, telling you that the Emperor's tent is just up ahead.
You nod and begin to walk towards it.

Arriving there, you don't look around too much, you focus more on changing your trousers as quickly as possible.
You do spot, and grab, a towel, laying on the bed.
You use it to clean yourself before putting on the new piece of clothing.

After that is taken care of, you hear more soldiers arriving on their horses.
Deciding to take a peek outside, you soon spot Napoleon, already on his horse, and Nicolas.
Bonaparte is seen pointing at the distance while talking to Nicolas; perhaps giving him orders.

Quickly spotting you peeking out of his tent, Bonaparte commands his horse to go towards you.
You turn back and stay inside of the tent.
Hearing the sound of Napoleon's boots pound the ground, his steps are soon heard afterwards.
The shadow of his feet can be seen on the ground, close to the tent's entrance; but he doesn't enter.
He stops to talk to someone and stays outside for a few minutes.

He then goes inside, bringing a plate full of appetizing looking food.
It's strange how a plate like this doesn't hypnotize you anymore; at least not as much as Bonaparte hypnotizes you.
Coming closer to you, he smiles softly.

Napoleon: "Here, Y/N...Eat." He places the plate on a small table.

Napoleon: "You must be starving, mio dolce amore..." (my sweet love...) Italian can be heard at the end of his sentence.

Y/N: "I am, yes... thank you."

Grabbing both of your hands gently, he leads you to the table.
He also grabs a chair from outside, just so you can eat while sitting down.
You begin to eat quickly, as you always do.
Your stomach also thanks Bonaparte for the meal given to it.
You were so hungry...really...but really hungry.

Bonaparte sees you eat and occasionally smiles at you, but also makes sure that you don't notice such action performed by him.
He waits for you to finish, but he doesn't wait for too long since you finish rather quickly.
It's incredible how fast you can eat when you're that hungry.

After you're all done, he looks at you and starts talking-
Napoleon: "We are moving again, Y/N."

Y/N: "Why's that?"

Napoleon: "I can't stay here... not because of me..."

Napoleon: "I just could not go to sleep peacefully without knowing that you are safe."

Napoleon: "I will perhaps only sleep in 2 days because I want to make sure you are not taken from me."

Y/N: "Why would they want to kidnap me in the first place?"

Napoleon: "You are the only woman at the camp. There are a lot of lonely soldiers out there who would love to have a beautiful and kind woman like you, Y/N."

Napoleon: "They also know that you are important to me..."

Napoleon: "I can not think about them taking you away from me and blackmailing me... I would be helpless and they know I would do everything they want me to do just to see you free."

You blush.
His words kiss your heart in such a way that you get up, from the chair, and you hold his hands.
He blushes too and quickly closes his eyes.
However, you are faster than him and so you are the one who begins to kiss him on the lips first.

His eyebrows go up a bit, a surprised look is displayed on his handsome face.
You can tell that he loves it when you show him that you love him as much as he loves you.
His lips are as sweet as the man himself...
Is it possible to fall in love with the same person multiple times?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 110K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
7.2K 98 13
(laxus x oc) julianna sakura grew up in fairtail her magic like no others. She was a one of a kind magic user she used the power of the sakura cherr...
87.4K 2.2K 15
When Princess Genevieve, Princess [Y/n] and her eleven sisters discover a doorway to a magical world, they learn the strength of imagination and crea...
3.6K 190 5
Mr. Choi was undeniably handsome but unfortunately, he was taken. He was married to everyone's surprise. To whom? God knows. But his students couldn'...