Your spirit is what I love |D...

By 3Shoto3

Everyone came back for their 8 year , except one person - Harry Potter . After the war he desapeard , no one... More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 7 Pt.II
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 12 Pt.II
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 18 pt.ll
Day 19
Day 20
Day 20 pt.II
End of the book

Day 4

9.5K 392 80
By 3Shoto3

08.09.1998

Dear Diary

I just woke up and I'll have a long day . For first , I need to find Granger and give her that braclet that the wolf gave me yesterday . God I really should name him . Second thing , I have a ton of homework because I forgot to do it cause I spend all my time in forest ... Hooray ..!

Well , might as well go to the great hall . Then I'll go find Granger .

Draco lazly stood up from his bed and went to bathroom to change . When he was done , he walked out of the room to the great hall for breakfast . On his way he meet Blaise and Pansy , and they started chatting a bit . Then Draco saw Hermione sitting on the bench near great hall with some book .

" I'll be right back . Don't wait for me ."
Said Draco and his friends nooded . He walked over to Hermione a tapped her shoulder . She raised her head from her book and looked at Draco .

" Malfoy ? Do you need something ? "
" Actually , yes . Someone told me to give you this . "
He pulled out a braclet with two letters on it and reached his hand to Hermione . When girl saw what the Malfoy has , she quickly grabbed it and put ot near her chest .

" Who gave it to you !? "
" Chil Granger , I- "
" Please ... I really need to know ... "
Draco looked at her . She was almost crying .
" Oh ... Just some kid from Griffindor . He told me that it's yours . "
" Oh ... Well thank you ... "

Draco could see that the girl was hurt but didn't say anything . He just nooded and walked back to great hall . He didn't know why he didn't tell her about that wolf . He just felt that she knows something about it . Besides , Draco caught a glance of what book she was reading . It was about wolfs and about these animals .

" Hey Pans ... "
" Yeah ? "
" Is it possible to turn human into wolf ? "
" Well for short time , yes . But if you want to turn someone forever or when that persons want it , that person needs to be an animagus . "
" Really ? "
" Well , it's for what I know . "
" Anyways , thanks . "

Draco quickly stood up and run out of the castle . He made his way to edge of the forest and his eyes meet the mist cute view he would ever seen .

Black wolf was laying on the grass with flower behind his ear and his tail wiggling .
" I see someone's happy . "
The wolf jolted and looke behind him . For the second Draco thought , how did he put a flower behind his ear , he didn't havd hands .

" Well , I give Granger her braclet . She was almost crying and wanted to know who gave it to me , but I didn't tell her about you . "

Wolf looked at him and Draco could swear he saw smile on his face .
" Well , did I gained your trust . "
Wolf tilted his head from side to side , as a sign that he did trust him but not fully yet . Draco smiled and sit down next to him . He raised his hand and wanted to pet the animal . Wolf growled at him and looked at him with anger and ... Fear ..?

" Oh , sorry . You don't like when people touch you , huh ? "
Wolf nooded slowly and laid back down .
" I should give you name , I can't call you wolf all the time ... But what ... "
Draco thought for a moment until idea popped into his head .

" What about I'll call you Sirius ? You pretty much like him . He could turn to a black dog similar to you . You agree ? "
Draco turned his head and saw wolf sitting with his head hung down and ears flopped on both sides of his head . He whimpered very quietly and looked at the ground .

" Sorry ... You knew him ..? "
Wolf sighed and nooded his head .
" Sorry ... Hey ... What about I'll call you Potter ? "
Wolf looked at him with the look that read : ' are you fucking kidding me ? '.
" Nah I am just kidding , but actually ... Why not Harry ?! "
Draco asked excited . Wolf looked at him for a moment before barking a litlle .
" Harry it is then . "
Draco laughed a litlle .

" To be honest , I wonder where Potter is . He didn't come back to Hogwart this year and his friends are weird . "
Harry looked at him cofused . He didn't have a clue what Draco was talking about .
" Well ... I hope he's allright . It's not like I care for him or something . I just ... Fuck it . I do care for him . I wanted to be friends with him , but I messed up just right at the start . "

Draco sighed and looked at the Harry .
" You know I have a theory about you ... "
Harry gave him nood and slowly blinked as a ' go on ' .
" You're an animagus amd someone throwed a spell on you that you're a wolf now . "
Harry barked as a signal that Draco was right .

" Do you know where your home is ?"
Draco asked and Harry raised his oaw to make it go up and down at the direction of Hogwart .
" Hogwart ? Okay , but I mean your real home . Like when the school is over . "
Wolf shook his head as a signal no .
" You don't have ? "
Harry again shook his haed no and this time patted his head with his paw .
" You don't ... Know ..? "

Harry nooded .
" But how ? Wait ... Do you remeber your real name ? "
Wolf nooded .
" Okay , age ? "
Wolf shook his head .
" Any friends ? "
Harry tilted his head side to side as a signal that only a few of them .

" So you don't remember all the things ..? "
Wolf nooded and raised his paw . Draco looked at him cofused . Wolf sighed and barked at him , nose showing him his own hand . Draco sliwly raised his hand and put it on the Harry's paw . Wolf barked happily and wiggled his tail side to side .

" Yeah yeah , high five . I get it . "
Draco laughed a litlle .
" You're comfortable with staying in forest ? "
" You know I can bring you with me . "
Harry shook his head no and barked once again .
" Oh shit ... I should go now . See you tomorow buddy ! "

Draco yelled as he stood up and runned to Hogwart . When he was near castle Harry went behind the tree . There was a short and small hint of light . From the other side of the tree came out a small boy with wolf ears and tail . His green emerald eyea still looking into castle direction . He smiled and his litlle fangs have shown , his tail wigglled from happines .

He didn't know who he exatcly was , or why he was there . But he knew few things . And one of them was that he could trust the blond .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.5K 39
*completed* Ever since Draco Malfoy laid eyes on the boy who lived, he knew he had to be his. This is a slow-burn romance. #1 in drarryfanfic 4/23/2...
203K 6.2K 20
COMPLETED STORY Highest Ranks: #91 under drarry #11 under harryanddraco #429 under dracomalfoy #984 under harrypotter Harry was not prepared for hi...
560K 21.1K 40
The war is over. Lord Voldemort defeated, the 7th years have been invited back to repeat their final year at Hogwarts school. Harry, convinced by his...
751K 23.3K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...