Mr.Billionaire Meets Ms.Clumsy

By Just_SparkleBlue

"Watch where you're going!" A low voice shouted at me, looking at his stain shirt."Now, what I'm going to do... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Alternate Ending I
Alternate Ending II
Epilogue

Chapter 13

12.5K 487 16
By Just_SparkleBlue

"Hey, Grandma Lou." Ana and Finley greeted as they walk into the patient's room.

"Ana, Finley." Grandma Lou greets them with a smile. "How are you guys doing?"

"Remember when you said that when I bring Ana with me, I would bring her back with a ring on her finger." Finley picks up Ana's hand and shows the ring that sparkles in the light.

"Oh my." Grandma Lou covers her mouth with her hand. "I knew you can do it." She smiles. "My two babies are getting married." She hugs them. "One more to go."

"One more? You mean me?" Emilyn asked, standing at the other side of the bed, packing up grandma Lou's things.

"Of course. I promise your parents to have you married by 25."

Emilyn lifts one side of her lips into a small smile, "Who says I want to get married?"

"You are getting married. I'll set you up if it is necessary."

"Grandma," Emilyn whined.

"Don't worry grandma Lou, we have made a bet and my instinct says she's going to get a boyfriend soon." Ana smirk.

"Oh really?" Grandma Lou grin.

"Don't listen to her, she's spouting nonsense." Emilyn glare at Ana and warn her to zip it.

"Hi, looks like you are almost done packing." The doctor came in. "Yesterday, we check your grandma's vitals and it's stable. But, we have given her the medicine to ensure that the abdominal pain doesn't happen often."

"Is there anything that I should be cautious about?"

"For daily meals, try for less salt option and drink plenty of water. The rest I've informed you the other day." Emilyn nod. "If that's all, I'll take my leave now." The doctor gives a small smile and a nod before walking out of the room.

"Guys, I need to do something. Can you help my grandma with the packing? I'll meet you in the lobby." Ana and Finley nod, and Emilyn walk out the door to follow after the doctor.

"Excuse me," Emilyn called. The doctor turned around and asked, "Yes?"

"Hi, I didn't want to do this in front of my grandma. I just want to ask when can I come in to do a check-up?"

"For that, you can arrange with the nurse at the front."

"Oh, Thank you." Emilyn said; the doctor gave a small smile and left to attend to other patients.

Emilyn went up to the front desk and arranged the timing for the check-up. They told her that she could come in 2 days. With the good news, she heads down to the lobby, where all of them are waiting for her.

"Finally, what took you so long?" Ana asked.

"Got some things to handle," Emilyn said, and they didn't ask more. Finley drove them back home.

"Would both of you stay for dinner?" Grandma Lou asks.

"Of course, how can we say no." Ana chuckles.

"You guys stay and talk, I'll go see what I can cook with." Grandma Lou said once we enter the apartment.

"Grandma, rest. Don't worry I can handle dinner tonight." Emilyn assures her.

"Okay." But please don't make a mess." She warns them.

"We won't, we are professional," Ana said.

"I'm professional, she's not." Ana turned her head and gave a glare at Emilyn. "Don't worry, I'll make sure she doesn't burn our house down." Emilyn snicker. Grandma Lou can't help it to shake her head and head back to her room.

"So, what are we cooking today?" Ana asked.

"I think of going simple, how about pasta?"

"Yes." Her eyes sparkle with excitement. "Trust me I got this in the bag. I'm an expert in boiling pasta."

Emilyn chuckle, "Yeah, right."

"I am, ask Fin."

"Ask me what?" Fin walk into the kitchen.

"Ana said she's good at boiling pasta." Emilyn told him.

His eyes flicker to Ana and back to Emilyn, "She's sorta good at it. Didn't burn the pasta the last time."

"See, I told you." Ana said.

"I trust you and I'll grant you the honor of cooking the pasta," Emilyn said in a high authority tone.

"I will gladly take this honor." Ana bowed, and they laughed.

"Oh, Finley. Can you run down to the store and buy a can of tomato paste. We don't have it."

"Sure." He said. Before he left, Finley pulled Emilyn to the side and softly said, "Watch out for Ana, she actually burn the pasta last time." Emilyn cover my mouth with her hands to cover up her snickers.

"I will, I can't let her burn my house," Emilyn told him. Finley pats the top of her head and left for the store.

"Do you need help with the bill of the treatment?" Ana asked, filling up the pot with water.

"No, I got it," Emilyn said

"Em, if you need any help. You can tell me, don't keep it all to yourself." She said in a worried tone, turning off the tap and place the pot on the stove.

"Don't worry about me. My job pays me well, I'm able to cover the bill." Emilyn gave her a small smile.

"Okay." She let it go for now. "But if there's anything just tell me, I'll be there to help you." Emilyn nod.

"Let's talk about something else." Emilyn urges her.

"Okay." She thinks for a while. "Is there anything happening between you and Christopher Evans?" She raises her brow. "Have you guys been meeting each other?"

Emilyn groaned, "seriously, are you going to ask."

"Come on, I got to know." She begged.

"Yes, we did meet up. That is because we are working together for now and I bump into him again."

"Again?" She question.

"Yeah, as you know I'm clumsy," Emilyn told her. "And weirdly we became friends."

"You became friends with Christopher Evans?"She shouts.

"Shh," Emilyn places a finger in the middle of her lips, "My grandma is resting."

"Sorry." She apologizes. "Let me recall back, you became friends with Christopher Evans?"

"Yes."

"Wow, I didn't expect this to go extremely fast." She said amusingly.

"What are you implying?" Emilyn narrowed her eyes at Ana.

"Well, everyone knows the first step to a relationship is friendship."

"Or friendship and will remain as friends forever," Emiyln stated.

"Don't be so negative." Ana told her. "It's going as I plan." She smirks. Emilyn rolled her eyes at Ana. The pot boiling on the starts making a loud sound, the pot's cover shakes against the pot, and water starts coming out.

"Ana, your water is boiling," Emilyn warns her.

"Oh my god!" She shouted and tried to lower the fire. "Oww!" Is hot!"

"Let me." Emiyln grabs a cloth, turns the stove to a lower fire and places the pasta into the pot.

"Thanks."

Emilyn places her hands on her hip and raises one eyebrow at Ana, "So, this is the meaning of you being an expert in cooking pasta."

"Hey!" She crossed her arms and pout. "If it weren't for you talking, I would have noticed the water." Emilyn shrug.

"Hey, girls. I'm back." Finley graces us with his presence. Emilyn took the can of tomato paste from him. "So any accidents?" He asked, looking around the kitchen.

"Almost," Emilyn muttered. Finley knit his eyebrow together, confuse. "Ana, almost let the water boil out of the pot and could cause a fire."

"Hey, I was distracted." Ana sulks, both Emilyn and Fin laugh.

A phone ring stops their laughter; Emilyn took out her phone from her pocket and answered, "Hello?"

"Hey, is Christopher. Is your grandma discharge from the hospital yet?"

"Yeah, she's home right now."

"Would you mind if I come and visit her?" He asked. Emilyn thought for a while before agreeing.

"So who is it?" Ana asked curiously.

"It's Christopher."

"Oh my god!! Yes!!!" She shouted. "I knew it!"

"shhh." Emilyn shushed her. "He's coming here to visit my grandma that's all."

"He knows your grandma?" Finley asked.

"Finley, I told you. He is one of the sponsors for the orphanage Emilyn always visits." Ana told him. "are you even paying attention, when I'm talking to you?"

"Sorry." He scratches the back of his neck. "I must have forgotten about it." Ana rolled her eyes at him.

"What's with all the screaming?" Grandma Lou came into the kitchen.

"Ana is just excited about something ridiculous," Emilyn turns, facing her grandma, who has just walked into the kitchen."Uhm...is it okay if Christopher Evans comes over?"

"Yeah, I've got no problem with it." Grandma Lou replies with a smile.

"Dinner is almost ready, why don't you and Finley head to the living room to talk." Emilyn insisted. Grandma Lou nods and Finely follows her carefully from behind.

Emilyn and Ana continue to prepare the dinner, with constant guidance and supervision from Emilyn. Ana didn't burn down the kitchen or the food. Emilyn scooped the pasta onto each plate and gave Ana the job to garnish it with some Parmesan Cheese. Right around this time, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it," Finley shouted.

Finley went to open the door, and Christopher Evans frown as he didn't see Emilyn or Grandma Lou opening the door. But he saw a tall guy open the door.

"Hi, who are you?" Christopher asked.

"I'm Finley." Finley introduced himself. "And you must be Christopher Evans."

Christopher scrunched his eyebrows and asked, "Yes. Is Emilyn in?"

Finley nods and steps aside to let him in the house. When Christopher finally step into the house, he saw Grandma Lou on the couch.

"Grandma Lou." Christopher greeted.

"Christopher." Grandma Lou said with a smile. "Hi, is been a long time." She stood from the couch and hugged him.

"How are you feeling?" Christopher asked.

"Still pretty good." She answered with a small smile.

"I brought some fruits and some organic foods for you." He showed her the bags.

"Oh my, you don't have to do this."

"I'm supposed to; I'm visiting you.

"Emilyn, come here." Grandma Lou called.

Emilyn walked out to the living room to find out why her grandma is calling her.
"Here, take this and put it in the kitchen." Grandma Lou pointed to the bags Christopher are holding.

Emilyn took the bags from him and looked up. "Hi." She said softly. "thanks for all this."

"No problem." He replies with his infamous toothy smile. Emilyn took the bags and placed them on the kitchen counter.

"Ooh, what's all this." Ana peek into each bag. "Woah, the most expensive things I've ever seen. All of them are organic things."

"Christopher bought it for Grandma Lou." Emilyn took out the stuff from the bag to arrange it on each shelf.

"Hey, you know I saw." She smirks. Emilyn knitted her eyebrows together, "I saw the interaction between you and Christopher." Ana wiggles her eyebrow.

"What interaction?" Emilyn asked while grabbing more things from the bag.

"When you look at him and he stares back at you." Ana grins.

"What? You are being delusional." Emilyn rolled her eyes and placed the last item on the shelf.

"I saw it." Ana wiggles her eyebrow again. "You just can't see it, he's into you."

"Yeah right." Emilyn brushes the comment off. "Why would he be interested in me?"

"Why not?" She frowns. "you're pretty, kind, smart, and a wonderful friend. One more thing, you are a talented writer."

"Thank you for that compliment, can we just go eat. I'm hungry."

"Okay, let's go."

TO BE CONTINUED...

A/N: Hey, hey, Readers. Hi is me again. Another update, another day. What do you think? Trying to be casual here. Main character hanging out with family and friends.

Question of the day: What are the things you like to do while hanging out with the people you love?

And as always, you are free to comment. But if rude comments are not allowed. Thank you.😊 I'm grateful for your cooperation💙💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.8K 1.2K 71
Logan had everything he could ever want: a vast fortune, luxury cars, and a private jet to whisk him away to any destination he desired. But his hear...
31.5K 1.1K 97
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
18.5M 527K 72
Previously known as Married to my sister's fiancé "Are you......Emily Jones? The biological daughter of Mr. and Mrs. Jones?" The lawyer asked and I n...
209K 13K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...