I STILL LOVE YOU(Mpreg)(Compl...

By Loveyoualways1491

A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fr... More

Hello Senior
Will You Be My Boyfriend
Kiss
Shy Gulf
Family Time
Dirty Desire
Trouble Maker
Meeting
Move in Together....
Temptation
Bad intenstion
Plan
💕💓 Love In The Air💓💕
Regretting
Behaving differently
Twist
I still love you my vampire
compromise
Threesome
Sam's plan...
Mew save gulf from sam
After 5 years...
Angry Gulf
Let's make babies
How is it Possible
Scared Mew
Aww my Babies..
Compulsion
Final love

Our First Fight

3.8K 256 11
By Loveyoualways1491

Gulf: Mew Sir, what are you planning to do...see I am not comfortable with all this...

Mew: Are you sure baby you don't want me...

Gulf: I will not talk to you if you do anything with me....gulf made a face as he is going to cry at any moment....

Mew: aww my baby.... I won't do anything.. gulfie...I just wanted to spend time with you...if you want I can go...

Gulf: No, don't go ...just sleep with me...

Mew: sleep beside gulf in the same bed ...close to each other..holds gulf's hand and said baby ...are you mad at me for what I did in the washroom...

Gulf: Hold Mew...and playing with his shirt's button....you are so shameless Mew...why you tease me like that....

Mew: I love watching you blushing....

Gulf: I am going to take a bath Mew then we will sleep...and you also need to change ...let me see if I have any clothes for you...

Mew: I also wanted to take bath with you...

Gulf: What?? But ...no Mew....I won't allow that...

Mew: Baby...please let me bathe with you I promise I won't do anything ....

Gulf: Mew please let me go alone ....I don't trust you on this....you are too naughty...

Mew: Aww my baby you look so cute when you pout ...

Gulf: don't change the topic and let me go....

Mew hold gulf's waist please Gulfie.... don't you want your Mew to be with you ....Mew came close to gulf and kissed him...baby do you trust me...

Gulf: nodded as Yes and hugged him...Mew, I am not ready for that please promise me you won't do it....

Mew: I promise Gulfie....I just want to be close to you...

They both entered the bathroom Mew removed gulf's shirt then his own shirt ... He moved to the trouser and in no time both were standing naked in front of each other...gulf come close to mew ..to hide himself...

Mew: you are really beautiful Gulfie...your skin is flawless....

Gulf: you are more muscular...I love your abs...you really work hard in the gym right...

Mew: hmm....Mew opened the shower...both get wet ...type was standing near Mew...holding his shoulder and looking down....

Mew hold gulf's chin...are you still feeling shy gulf....Mew move his hand to gulf waist....and moving his fingers ....

Gulf came closer to mew...and hugged him...

Mew: Gulf can I clean you....

Gulf: No....

Mew: Then you clean me...

Gulf: No...

Mew: Then what....do we need to stand here all night like this...

Gulf: close your eyes then only I will clean you...

Mew: I can't see your private part coz you are too close to me but I can feel them gulf...and they are getting hard....

Gulf: you promised me you won't do or say such things....

Mew: You know it's hard to control right ...so please understand gulf and do it fast....ok I will close my eyes..

Gulf took loofah and rub the gel in all his body except....

Mew hold gulf's hand you need to clean everything....

Gulf blushed...you are too bad Mew ....Mew took gulf's hand and rubbed his private part... gulf ... gulped as it was really hard and big.....gulf removed his hand...

Mew: did you like it...Mew pull gulf and started cleaning him...

Gulf: yoouuuu areee tooo bigggg ...it won't fit Mew....

Mew open his eyes and push gulf to the wall ...then let me try it gulf....

Gulf: No Mew please it will hurt....

Mew: but you will feel good gulf.....

Gulf pushes Mew, wash himself, and wrapped the towel to go outside...

Mew: Gulf...baby....

Gulf: You want only this right...I told you I don't want...

Mew: I just answered your question gulf....

Gulf: Mew let's sleep I am tired....

Mew: asked for clothes but gulf only found trousers...Mew changed to trousers and sleep beside gulf.....

At night gulf came near Mew...I am sorry...I overreacted....I was scared...

Mew: Why were you scared

Gulf: You are too big...

Mew: hmm ....can I ask you something...but please don't get mad...

Gulf: Hmm....ask

Mew: Don't you want to do it ...I mean you are scared but in the future, we have to do it, baby...

Gulf: I don't want to talk about it..and yes I won't do it ever...

In the morning gulf was sleeping peacefully at Mew...Mew looked at him and smiled aww my cute monkey....Mew tried to move gulf...somehow he put him slowly in the bed...he looked at the beauty ...ahh gulf you are really cute when you sleep.... Mew started planting kisses on gulfs's neck ...gulf moaned in the sleep.... Mew Didn't realize when he put his hands on gulf's pant ....the morning glory and gulf's cuteness didn't help Mew at all and he started stroking....gulf moaned aaahhh aahhh ......Mew looked at gulf and moved his lips down....Mew is really hard...Mew looked at gulf's member it's also hard....he took it in his mouth and start sucking it....gulf...opened his eyes....mewwww nooo please.....ahhhhh ahhhh shiiittttt mewwww.....

Mew loved it ....common gulf take my name .....Mew sucked it till gulf released his cums...but Mew is still hard....gulf panting for air...tried to say something.... when Mew kissed him....and slowly took his finger down to gulf's entrance....he put his finger without asking and gulf....jumped out of sudden touch  and pain...aaahhhh noooo he pushed Mew....what are you doing.... don't touch me in no time Mew saw tears in his eyes.....

Mew: I am sorry baby I thought...you want it...you were moaning....

Gulf...you touched me without my permission....you want this only right....get out Mew and Don't talk to me ever....

Mew: baby I am sorry...Mew gets his shirt and moves out....

Gulf Cried .....why did you do that....I hate you Mew I won't talk to you ever....

Gulf gets ready for college....

He was really upset all day ...he didn't see Mew for the whole day no text no calls from Mew....

In the evening he saw Mew waiting for him outside the car....

Gulf: Where were you all day....why didn't you message me or call me....

Mew: coz you asked me not to talk to you....I just came here to say that this, not the only thing which I wanted to do with you...I wanted to kiss you.... I wanted to hear your moans..... I wanted to suck you....wanted to have sex with you ....I wanted to take you to my parents as my boyfriend ...I wanted to get married to you.... I wanted to be a father of your children and always wanted to be with you....maybe I misinterpreted the situation... I thought you also want it....but I just never see your body ...I see you as mine...I felt that I know you for a long time...like my soulmate...and I don't feel ashamed by saying this that I want to make you mine in all the aspect....but still sorry for not asking you and yes I won't break up with you......if you still want to stay away then go ahead ....but I will again try to win your heart and I will make you mine...coz I love you...and I have never felt this for anyone before....

Gulf: hugged Mew ....you are so bad Mew ...you didn't let me get mad at you....I am sorry..but I am still not ready for ....

Mew: hmm...i will wait for you gulf....i am sorry baby.... this was our first fight so I brought this to make it memorable....

Gulf: a Promise couple ring...

Mew: yes he put one in gulf finger and said this will make me remember my promise....I love you Gulfie....

Gulf: you are too much Mew.... don't you think it all too early....this is our third day....

Mew: God we are dating for 3 days...I guess we should go and meet my parents....

Gulf: What ?? Mew ...

Mew: don't you think ...I am enough for you ...are you waiting for someone else

Gulf: put hands on Mew's neck....no I also feel that you are my soulmate....but my soulmate is really naughty and he needs to control himself....

They hugged each other .....common I have one more surprise for you....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 4.4K 12
Suppasit is a very well known man for he isn't just a wealthy businessman but he's also a one of a kind being. He's a vampire. It wasn't a secret to...
352K 16.5K 56
Gulf Kanawut son of a business man Akil Kanawut, akil's business is making loss and h a business tycoon Mew suppasit wants to take over business of A...
47.3K 3.3K 34
Mew Suppasit is looking for a job to pay off his college tution fee and he didn't expect to get hired as Gulf Kanawut's fake boyfriend. This relation...
47.8K 2K 11
Being in love with someone who will never return your love is painful. [ Mewgulf ] a/n: it's not as sad as the summary makes it sound