Jurassic Park III: Tale in Is...

By Ranting_life

Paleontologist- one who studies fossils. Dana Torres, 17 year old niece of paleontologist Dr. Alan Grant, is... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Trip of Temptatiom
Chapter 4: Catching Lies.
Chapter 5: Ben Hildenbrand
Chapter 6: Playing God with Not so Welcomed Guest.
Chapter 7: Seperation and First Round with the Satilite Phone.
ANNOUNCEMENT :(
Chapter 8: oh Billy
Chapter 9: River Time and Survival.
So the book is done.

Chapter 3: Stop Screaming!

2.2K 45 11
By Ranting_life

I still couldn't believe what i did.

At one point, when Billy stopped talking to Cooper, there was pure silence except the whispers of Mr. and Mrs. Kirby. Billy finally tool a notice that i was behind him and motioned me to come closer. I did, in fact, lean in with my ear to his lips.

"You know, what you did was hot." He said as i blushed. "But it wasn't cool."

"Oh and by the way, we weren't doing that." He said "what you saw was really out of context."

And i laughed.

"You should wake my uncle we are really close." I said as i looked out the window.

Uncle Alan woke up with a jump as Billy said to him. "Alan. We're almost there."

I look out and see the island. Isle Sorna.

It was amazingly green and beautiful.
The plane descended to a mere hundred feet above the treetops.

"Admit it. You're excited." Billy said to my uncle who was watching through the windows carefully.

He didn't reply.

"Cooper! Yell up if you see anything!" Udesky, one of the pilots yelled.

"No, I thought I'd keep it to myself." Cooper yelled back.

"There. There! An Apatosaur. Look at the coloration." Said uncle Alan, pointing to the window as i moved to his side.

"That one?" I said pointing to a dinosaur. "Those are dinosaurs, in real life." I say smiling in dis believe.An Apatosaur is grazing on the grass.

"Yeah." Uncle said.

"I'm so use to seeing bones. It's weird to see skin." Billy said in amazement.

"Bones were to overrated." I said laughing.

I start seeing that we were flying really low. I nudge uncle Alan and ask. "Are we gonna land?"

He looked to the people up front. "That's not the landing gear?" He asked them.

They didn't respond "You can't land." Uncle said when he apparently realized that we were landing.

"Can we not land?" I ask.

"No we can't" he said to me.

" Dr. Grant if you'd just sit tight, we'll explain this all in a jiffy." Paul Kirby said.

"This plane can not land!" Uncle Grant said loudly.

"It's going to be all right. Just..." Amanda Kirby started but uncle got off his chair and started heading towards the cockpit

Cooper grabs him, pulling him back. Uncle Alan started to struggle, but he's certainly no match. A well-practiced fist hits him dead on.

Uncle Alan had blacked out.

"Oh my god." I said under my breath.

"Danna." Paul started.

"What did you do?" I asked them then turned to Cooper"is he going to be alright?"

He nodded.

"Ok." I whisper.

I just stay still in my seat. Once we landed they started to head out. Mrs. Kirby turned to me.

"Do you wanna come?" She asked.

"No Mrs. Kirby, I'm gonna wait for my uncle to wake up." I said.

"Please call me Amanda." She said as i nodded.

I sat in my chair, looking outside as Amanda stood at the edge and Paul was in front of the plain saying that we needed to find 'him'. Billy was here, packing zipping his backpack up.

I saw him move forward and i look to where he went to see uncle was getting up. I rush over and help him up.

" Tell me we didn't land." He said.

Guilt came into Billy and I's faces.

"I think there looking for someone." I said as Billy nodded.

I look through the window. Nash, Udesky, and Cooper are checking their weapons. Amanda was now calling out into the jungle with a bullhorn. I felt uneasiness in the pit of my stomach.

We finally got out of the plane. I put on a cap i had brought in case of the sun. I also had my backpack and fanny pack with my video camera, full charged.

Paul comes over and looks at my uncle.

"Dr. Grant, are you alright? I'm sorry we had to be so..." He trails of.

I look around. The three mercenaries are now walking into the jungle with their guns. Amanda was still shouting into the bullhorn. Apparently uncle saw them also.

"What the hell is going on?" Uncle asked him "What are they doing?"

"Establishing a perimeter. Making it safe. These guys are really good. One of them was a Green-" Paul Kirby started as he got cut off by my uncle.

"Mr. Kirby, trust me, on this island, there is no such thing as safe. We have to get back in this plane-" uncle started as i cut him off this time. I nudged him on the side and pointed my eyes to Amanda.

"Is that safe?" I ask.

"ERRR-IIIC!" She screamed into the bull horn.

He turns back to Paul an said "And tell your wife to stop making so much noise! We're food to these damn animals."

"Amanda, Honey! Dr. Grant says it's a bad idea!" He screamed at her.

The WITH the bullhorn she said. "What?"

The Paul pointed broadly at my uncle. "He says it's a bad idea!"

"Stop screaming." I say to Paul.

"What's a bad idea?" She once again say into the bullhorn.

As if it was rehearsed, right on cue there is a deafening roar coming from the forest. I jumped as i held onto my uncles arm then everyone turns toward the sound and freezes.

"What was that?" I asked my uncle. I look up to see i wasn't holding on to my uncle but Billy instead. I didn't notice he was next to me. Yet my cheeks turn light pink.

"Is it a rex?" Billy whispered to my uncle.

" I don't think so." My uncle said.

We all breath in relief.

" It sounds bigger." He continued. Then my eyes widened.

"Uncle." I say.

"Get in the plane." He said to me. I look at Billy as he nodded in worry.

I run into the plane and get in my chair. I look out the window to see Nash and Udesky come running out of the jungle, headed for the plane.

"We gotta go, now!" Udesky said as i hear from the plane.

Another roar came. Everyone ran to the plane. I saw Udesky wait by the door, hustling everyone inside. Nash hurries into the cockpit. Everyone scrambles to a seat. Amanda climbs next to Paul.

"We can't just..." Amanda started to say to Paul.

"Don't worry, honey. We'll circle around and come back." He said to her.

The Udesky gets the door closed. I noticed Cooper not here.

"What about Cooper?" I shout to the front.

"Coop's a professional. He can handle himself." Udesky, the african american man said.

We hear a blood curling scream from the jungle and then a machine gun go off.

"We're going." Yelled back Nash.

Udesky climbs into the copilot's seat, and Nash revs the engine. Then the plane started moving. Suddenly, about 200 yards in front of the plane we see Cooper running to the middle of the runway.

I sat in my chair and buckled my seatbelt. I look to the window to see a GIGANTIC Beast coming from the jungle, making its way to Cooper. I shut my eyes tight and hold on to the chair.

"Oh, my God." Amanda said. "Paul, My God!"

I take deep breaths.i heard beeping and screams until i heard a giant crash on the other side of the plane and a big movement in the plane.

Then, we stopped.

I opened my eyes to see everyone heavily breathing. I looked out the window to see leaves and branches. I look to my uncle as he looked back at me.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

I shake my head. "I don't know."

"Is anyone hurt?" He said loudly to the others.

Everyone seemed intact.

"Quiet! We're okay. Let's everybody just stay put." Udesky said. He turned back and tried checking the radio.

I took of my seatbelt and stood up. "Hey, I'm going to the bathroom. I think I'm going to be sick." I turn and quickly go to the bathroom.

I sit in the toilet and try to take everything in. I hear a knock. I took a deep breath and stood up. I opened the door to see Billy looking at me in concern.

I only nod showing that I'm fine. Looking to the door to see uncle looking outside. He turns to us.

"Stop, this plane hasn't landed yet." Uncle Alan said.

I nod and turn to Billy. "Hey Billy?"

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Im not ok." I whisper looking down.

He comes over and hugs me.

Suddenly Amanda screams and we all look at her.

"Mrs. Kirby are you ok?" I ask going to her.

We look to the cockpit and see a gigantic reptilian face. Now i was screaming and stepping back behind my chair. We hear a giant growl until the plane was suddenly yanked roughly into the side.

We all scream. Nash and Udesky still strapped to their seats. Then we hear a loud noise to see the nose of the plane was bit right off. Nash and Udesky were now sitting out in the open with the jungle floor below and 30 feet of difference.

The plane was now almost vertical. Udesky quickly takes his seatbelt out with Nash following.

Suddenly, a long snout with dagger-like teeth pushes past the cockpit seats wide open. Then slams down into Nash's leg.

Nash cries in agony as I stay behind my chair, which was at the very last row.
I jump out as me and he others try and hold on to Nash. But it was no use. The dinosaur ripped him out of our grip. Nash desperately trying to hold on to the seats as they were to ripped off.

But it wasn't over yet.

The plane turned the other way almost tipping us over. We looked and saw the horrible scene of Nash being torn apart and eaten. He was screaming for our help and we couldn't do anything.

By the looks of it, that was only his appetizer. The Dino came back for his main course.

I look to back to them to see my uncle and Billy trying to get the door open. The beast once again slams his snout in the side hoping to catch Amanda. Billy swiftly went over and took off her seat belt. All of us doing the same.

Then, the plane (or whats left of it.) started tipping backwards and falls tail first.

We all fall with it to the very end and were all squished into each other. It slams hard then flips over onto the it's roof.

We all plowed into the roof with all the seats above out heads. I was dazed by the impact with bruises definitely forming or showing and cuts all over.

I look up from the floor [or ceiling] and see the feet of the dino. I look to the side to see the fogged up window. Soon, i find myself looking right into the eye of the beast.

Then hell broke loose. The plane was slammed across the jungle clearing. The beast pushes us into a tree then brings his ginormous feet into the roof then flattens it.

The windows broke and i felt a large piece in my forearm. In the screams of everyone (specially Amanda) mine was definitely the loudest.

I see my uncle making his way to the opened part of the plane as the dino diggs his teeth in, ripping a part of the plane.

I crawled my way out, letting a few cries on the way but finally made it out and everyone behind me.

"This way." My uncle said pointing to an open passage in the jungle.

He leads us to some really thick trees and we make a giant sprint to them. My uncle in front and Udesky in the rear.

When we made our way through the trees, the dino couldn't get pass. He roars and tries to find a way through.

We keep running through until we at least thought out run the beast.

I look over to the rest to see that they were all panting heavily and Paul looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

---

We kept going with my uncle leading us through. At one point when he moved the plants there was a dino.

We all jumped when my uncle said "Don't worry, it's dead."

Then rising us behind the carcass was a full grown Tyrannosaurus Rex with it's mouth covered in blood.

We all freeze

"Nobody move a mussel." My uncle said. "Remember: the T-Rex tracks motion."

Then i hear someone move. I look back to see Udesky ran. I look back up to see the T-Rex roar.

Oh no.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 2.5K 25
Ellie Grant, daughter of Dr. Alan Grant, works at Jurassic World. Being one of the top geneticists of her generation, she creates dinosaurs for Juras...
79.5K 2.5K 17
"Okay, come on now, Romeo. That's enough of that. Put your charm away now." "Only if it's working." Ian Malcolm/OC By Rachael Thomas @chaospossum
7.2K 246 15
||Book 2|| Jane Grant decided to give it another shot and after many years came back on Isla Nublar to figure out why is Rexy acting around her...
2.9K 121 11
Dinosaurs roam free. Biosyn has worked tirelessly to round up as many of the carnivores as they can and transport them to they valley, but below the...