Chapter 3: Stop Screaming!

I still couldn't believe what i did.

At one point, when Billy stopped talking to Cooper, there was pure silence except the whispers of Mr. and Mrs. Kirby. Billy finally tool a notice that i was behind him and motioned me to come closer. I did, in fact, lean in with my ear to his lips.

"You know, what you did was hot." He said as i blushed. "But it wasn't cool."

"Oh and by the way, we weren't doing that." He said "what you saw was really out of context."

And i laughed.

"You should wake my uncle we are really close." I said as i looked out the window.

Uncle Alan woke up with a jump as Billy said to him. "Alan. We're almost there."

I look out and see the island. Isle Sorna.

It was amazingly green and beautiful.
The plane descended to a mere hundred feet above the treetops.

"Admit it. You're excited." Billy said to my uncle who was watching through the windows carefully.

He didn't reply.

"Cooper! Yell up if you see anything!" Udesky, one of the pilots yelled.

"No, I thought I'd keep it to myself." Cooper yelled back.

"There. There! An Apatosaur. Look at the coloration." Said uncle Alan, pointing to the window as i moved to his side.

"That one?" I said pointing to a dinosaur. "Those are dinosaurs, in real life." I say smiling in dis believe.An Apatosaur is grazing on the grass.

"Yeah." Uncle said.

"I'm so use to seeing bones. It's weird to see skin." Billy said in amazement.

"Bones were to overrated." I said laughing.

I start seeing that we were flying really low. I nudge uncle Alan and ask. "Are we gonna land?"

He looked to the people up front. "That's not the landing gear?" He asked them.

They didn't respond "You can't land." Uncle said when he apparently realized that we were landing.

"Can we not land?" I ask.

"No we can't" he said to me.

" Dr. Grant if you'd just sit tight, we'll explain this all in a jiffy." Paul Kirby said.

"This plane can not land!" Uncle Grant said loudly.

"It's going to be all right. Just..." Amanda Kirby started but uncle got off his chair and started heading towards the cockpit

Cooper grabs him, pulling him back. Uncle Alan started to struggle, but he's certainly no match. A well-practiced fist hits him dead on.

Uncle Alan had blacked out.

"Oh my god." I said under my breath.

"Danna." Paul started.

"What did you do?" I asked them then turned to Cooper"is he going to be alright?"

He nodded.

"Ok." I whisper.

I just stay still in my seat. Once we landed they started to head out. Mrs. Kirby turned to me.

"Do you wanna come?" She asked.

"No Mrs. Kirby, I'm gonna wait for my uncle to wake up." I said.

"Please call me Amanda." She said as i nodded.

I sat in my chair, looking outside as Amanda stood at the edge and Paul was in front of the plain saying that we needed to find 'him'. Billy was here, packing zipping his backpack up.