Clash and Unite

By CottonCandySkies0

Angels and Demons, Both primarily part of human beings basic life. Said to be messagers from the Gods. Each h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
QnA
Question!
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
Chapter??
UPDATE!

Discord

1.5K 24 13
By CottonCandySkies0

Sup lovelies,

People who actually read my announcements will already know this but the discord group is set up.

Now I want to explain what I extremely want discord for and that's wanting to write a book along side with you billdip of course but I'll put polls on the group from time to time with a choice for y'all to choose.

For those who don't have discord I'll figure out a way to involve you.

Moreover, for the discord group we can talk aside from the polls. You get announcements on updates first and I can even call or play for my gamers out there. Id love to communicate with you all. And play games so yeah.

This is the discord link

https://discord.gg/gYx8G9RVQQ

Comment or message me if your having issues

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Alone By No one

Fanfiction

57.2K 1.7K 39
Weirdmegedon was stopped. We won. Dipper and I went back to California and were going to live normal, happy lives. I should be happy. That's what the...
27.3K 1K 15
Dipper and Mable the twin heirs to their Grunkles thrones. Mabel is excited to be in the throne, ruling and hosting balls. Dipper is less excited, fo...
5.4K 149 7
After the battle with Bill, the Pines family and friends take a moment to relax thinking the war is finally over only to be hit with their guard down...
127K 4.5K 20
Dipper and Mabel Pines. The perfect mystery twins, always together and ready for more. But when we grow, we change and someday we all go separate way...