insecurities

由 temari53

Bonnie just moved to the suburbs after living in a small town for most of her life due to events that happene... 更多

Bonnie Hart
Job offer
his life
Home Alone
Chemistry Project
Saturday Night
PROJECT
Tell me
Touch.
Invitation
Ride Out
His Day
Kris
GAME TIME
Lesson
Request
Family
Date
Heat
School Dance.
I Need You
I Don't Care
Two Weeks
I...
I'm Right Here
Time Alone
Her Day
New Beginning
Moving On
Back
Reaching Out
Business Party
Work
Skyline Project
Dress Fitting
Story For The Press
The Launch
A Moment
Weeks Apart
Turn Out
Investor's Gathering
Adrenaline
Can't
Netherlands
I'll Be Back...
Bonding
My Love
Visit
Plan
As I Wait
(Insecurities Book 2)

Just Us Two

15 3 0
由 temari53

Ian's POV

'Ian!' was the only sound echoing in my head. I wanted her to moan my name like that and I loved it. I wanted to hear it over and over again.

"Where are we going?" she asked slightly getting impatient...she'd been asking for the fifth time already.

"Relax, will you? We're almost there."

After a good 12 minutes time, i pulled up outside a burger place that just opened up. I preferred pizzas over burgers but I compromised considering Bonnie preferred burgers.

She smiled at me, "No pizzas for you, love." she made fun of me and jumped out of the car. I followed behind her with my hand on the small of her back, I was the overprotective type so people had know that she was my girl. The place was pretty cool actually, black tiled floors, huge glasses, hanging fancy lights,  red and grey walls... A lady there found us a table and we sat across each other.

"Can i get you anything to eat?"

"We'll have two cheeseburgers, with something drink... Perhaps some cola's?"

I nodded.

"We'll have that please. And some French fries." Bonnie concluded the order and smiled at the waitress as she walked away. She caught me staring and covered her with her hands, "What?"

"Nothing...I'm just admiring." i leaned back on my chair and watched as she blushed away at my staring.

"Stop it." she threw a napkin at me and i caught it.

"Chill out. I'm not imagining anything dirty or something like that."

She gave me that 'I know you are' look and brushed her hands on her thighs.

"I'm not sorry for doing that, you know." i said as i leaned forward.

She rubbed her temple... She was still so shy when talking about things like that,pretty cute though. "I'm... Not sorry that you did, either."she scoffed as she placed her hands on the table and fiddled with her nails." I've never felt like that before. I liked the feeling... "she looked at me then proceeded," You're staring again. You making me nervous."

" You're so beautiful... "she looked into my eyes for a second then pulled her eyes away...

" You don't look so bad yourself."

The waitress came back with our order and placed the two plates and drinks on either side of the table. It was silent as she served us and both of us were just staring at each other."Can i get you anything else?"

"No, thank you... That'll be all." Bonnie said as she gave a smile to the waitress.

After what felt like an eternity, the waitress left.

"You were saying I'm good looking and??" I asked as i took a sip of my cola.

"That's all I was saying."

"i shower you with compliments every day and all you have to say is that I'm good looking?"

"Well, any other compliment would require you to be closer and shirtless." she said staring into my eyes and played around with her fork. Damn! I liked it when she flirted. Made her ten times sexier.

A smirk crawled up my face and I ran my tongue over my upper lip slowly making sure to catch her attention." You're flirting?... I like it."

She laughed as she covered her smile with her hand. "I didn't really think it through... I was just giving it a shot."

"Well, you should do it more often. Looks good on you."

We spent about 6 hours at the burger place and just chatted most of the time. After that I took her to the beach to watch the sunrise again...apparently she really liked it last time. The sky was pretty clear with the full moon shining above. It was pretty windy and luckily when my uncle borrowed my car he forgot his travel blanket in there. We sat on the sand with her back facing me and her in between my legs. I had the blanket over my shoulders and slung it around hers with my arms wrapped above her shoulders.

It was completely silent yet peaceful and I placed a kiss on the back of her neck.

"So, my uncle would really like to meet you."

She turned around to look at me with her jaw dropped. "What?!"

"Relax... He's cool."

"Still... He's your uncle." she said as she turned her back to me again then turned around again and to look at me. Clearly meeting my uncle was a big deal. "What am I supposed to say to him? What am I going to wear?"

"Shhh... It's okay. Wear whatever you want to wear... You look amazing in everything. You don't have to panic... Just talk to him, that's all." i kissed her cheek.

"Okay..." she agreed finally calming down but gave me another unreadable look.

"What now?"

"You talk about me to your uncle?"

I chuckled at the amount of suprise that was in her voice, "Of course I do, silly." I paused then dramatically gasped after a second , "So... You don't talk about me to your mother?... Bonnie, I'm offended."

She grabbed my hand in hers, "Hey, no... Trust me I do. I just didn't expect..." she suddenly went quiet.

"... Didn't expect i was serious about you?..."I scoffed," If i wasn't serious about about you... I wouldn't be here right now. First of all, it's a Tuesday night and it's freezing but I'm out here... With you. And I'm certainly enjoying the company."

"Urgh... Stop it. You being cute, actually isn't. How are you enjoying the company when I hardly ever say anything?" she said as she turned her back to me again.

It was actually true... She hardly said anything because she was pretty shy and quiet, even with me. I could tell she was comfortable around me but just naturally shy. " You don't have to say anything. You just have to sit here with me and breathe and hold my hand, hug me , kiss me every time you get a chance, blush, brush your hair off your face, smile, laugh and get embarrassed when i call you out for being sexy and make me feel like the luckiest guy alive. Talking doesn't matter when I know how you feel."

Her head fell on my shoulder and her eyes looked up to mine and she blushed with her eyes slowly tearing up."You memorize my every move... Stalker." she chuckled with her voice breaking up a bit. She tried to hold back her tears but one blink and it ran down her face.

So... Emotional.

I wasn't one to express my feelings about anything either but I did for her. I knew that if I was to marry off to a loveless marriage, then I wanted to make that relationship count. I wiped off her tears with my hand and smiled at her. "Cute"

"Well, you have nice eyelashes." she said as she got off me and stood up. "It's sunrise." she put her hands out to help me up but I didn't want to go yet. I took her hands but instead of getting up, i pulled her down and she fell on top of me. "What is wrong with you?" she asked giggling with her head buried between my neck and shoulder.

I turned us over, so i could be on top of her and held up my weight on my forearm."You don't like giving me compliments do you?" i asked as i hovered above her body.

She turned her head the other direction to avoid my eyes and just remained silent. She noticed that i wasn't giving up anytime soon so she spoke up."I don't know where to start. I've never complimented a guy before."

"Start small...something obvious." I said as i kissed on her neck slowly. I couldn't stop kissing her and I didn't know why... Everytime when she was near, i just felt the urge to kiss her.She giggled at the tickling kisses and her arms instantly wrapped around my torso.

" Okay... Uhm, I like how you smell... Your lips are catchy and soft..." she pause with a huge smile on her face clearly she was feeling a bit embarrassed.

I smirked then kissed her chin and came back up to look at her face, "Go on..."

"Your hair... Messy but pretty soft. I think your jawline is pretty sexy." she said as her fingers lazily ran over my jawline down my neck and paused on my chest. "Your heart beat is always so fast... The warmth of your breath on my skin drives me crazy." her hands traveled down my chest and wrapped them around my torso again... She lifted her head up to kiss my neck and I support her neck with my hand... She grabbed my skin harshly in between her teeth and a small groan escaped my lips then she let go." I love it when your lips are all over my skin,your hands all over my body and how you look at me."I felt her nails on my back as they lightly dug deeper... I groaned and my head fell forward at the satisfaction. I heard her inhale sharply, clearly she didn't expect me to react so sexually to that but i did.

" Go on... "i said with my voice sounding hoarse.

Her hands went up my body and held the back of my neck then we were disturbed by an old woman's voice at a pretty close distance," Hey, kids! Get a room, will ya!? "she said as she continued her walk with her dog.

Bonnie giggled from under me then pushed me off and I fell beside her.

" Seriously?! "i screamed at the old lady.

She turned around," Yes... Seriously."then she continued like nothing happened.

" Oh God! That was embarrassing."she burst into laughter and got up. The smile that lit up her face was so refreshing, her dimples looked so stunning and she was so beautiful."C'mon, get up." she held out her hand once again to help me up. "No funny business, Ian." she warned.

I grabbed her hand and got up. She looked up at me as I stood super close to her. She bit her lip and I knew she wanted me to kiss her but I was going to make her wait for it. I put my arm around her shoulders and we walked to the car, giggling like a couple five year olds. I could tell, I was in love.

At her house I walked her over to her doorstep to make sure she was safe. Her mother's car was parked in the driveway... I was pretty sure she was worried sick. We stood like a minute just silently staring at the door... Saying goodbye wasn't the easiest.

"You should go." she said as she turned to me.

"Yeah... I should." she bit her lower lip and just when she was about to grab the door handle, I pulled her by the wrist and her body crashed against mine. I cupped her cheeks and just stared at her. She instantly pulled me down by the two strings of my hoodie then got on her tiptoes and kissed me. I liked it when she took control...it was totally sexy. Her hands grabbed the back of my neck and i obeyed and held her the small of her back tightly then slid my hands down to her ass... She slung her arms around my neck.

"You two are late." Bonnie's mother said as she opened the front door.

Bonnie jumped out of my arms and stood beside me as she covered her face with her hands.

Shit! Now that was an awkward situation
..."Uhm...it's my fault." my voice broke at the end and I cleared my throat. I heard Bonnie laughing and I almost burst in laughter but I held it in. "It won't happen again, Miss Hart."

"It's okay. As long as you two are safe...and I thought I already told you to call me Bridget."

"Ohh, sorry... I forgot. Uhm, i have to go... Sorry again for being late, Bridget." I said as i turned to look at Bonnie.

"See you later, Ian."

I politely smiled at them and after that... I was gone.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

77.5K 1.6K 32
Two seniors that only have one thing in common, going to the same school. They hate each other because of their friend groups and past. As the two se...
29 0 7
After a traumatic end to her relationship, Jamie's moves to Chicago to start a new life with her best friend Ellie, leaving behind a complicated past...
325 47 30
Her life was never supposed to turn out this way. No, in fact life had a whole other route planned for her. But she just happened to catch a certain...
43.1K 1.8K 39
Ryan is 19 and his life had always seemed to be difficult. He cares for his 8 year old sister Sheena and Juggles his, 2nd year of college and a job t...