Whitewashing The Villains Rep...

By SpreadingMist

Li Han is an ordinary college student. everything was going smoothly in his life. but it all ended when he di... More

Note!!!
Arc 1.1 : Whitewashing the egoistic youth
Arc 1.3 : Whitewashing the egotistic youth
Arc 1.4 : Whitewashing the egoistic youth
Arc 1.5 : Whitewashing the egoistic youth
Arc 1.6 : Whitewashing the egoistic youth
Arc 1.7 : Whitewashing the egoistic youth
Arc 1.8 : Whitewashing the egoistic youth
Arc 1.9 : Whitewashing the egoistic youth
Arc 1.10 : Whitewashing the egoistic youth
Arc 1.11: Whitewashing the egoistic youth
Arc 2.0 : Whitewashing the narcissistic student
Arc 2.1 : Whitewashing the narcissistic student
Arc 2.2 : Whitewashing the narcissistic student

Arc 1.2 : Whitewashing the egoistic youth

12.2K 627 551
By SpreadingMist

• • •
Arc 1.2
Whitewashing the egoistic youth

Li Han is currently reading the world's plot when a sudden notification popped up from the screen with a ding sound.

[Ding! Villains current reputation : -30!]

His lips curled up when reading the update about his reputation. Ah at first he thought it would be very problematic when it comes to fixing his reputation. Thanks to the fact that he arrived very early on the plot or else he would have a really hard time raising his reputation.

Just now when reading the plot Li Han learned that the original did some horrifying things on the later part of the story.

Remembering the evil deed of the original, Li Han shivered and struggled not to vomit. He clasped his hands on his most while his other hand grabbed his stomach.

'Agh, why do I have to remember those dark stuffs'

You mustn't vomit, you mustn't, it's not very elegant when you vomit right now. He chanted these words inside his mind repeatedly. While he was in the middle of doing this his butler returned and was shocked when he saw hid young master at this state.

"Young master are you alright? Do we need to go to the hospital?" Mo Heng worriedly asked as he neared his young master.

Li Han immediately straigthened his posture and regained his elegant demeanor in an instant as if the one suffering earlier wasn't him. He waved his hands dismissing his butlers worries.

"Ehem, no need uncle Mo, I'm perfectly fine" he tried reassuring Mo Heng.

With slight doubt in his eyes, Mo Heng retreated and reported that he was done contacting the households of the shop owners.

"When I reported this to them everyone praised young master for being kind and was also grateful to you" Mo Heng said with his chest full of pride. My young master is benevolent and not the same as those narrow-minded second generation rich kids.

"Well that's great, have you contacted the team that would rehabilitate the square center?" Li Han asked while browsing the laptop in his hands.

"Yes young master, the contractor said that it will be done in a week" the butler replied.

"Compensate the families with 3,000 yuan for this week. Use the money from my allowance" Li Han continued reading countless business information. And with the help of the system he analyzed on which business he would invest. Being a Finance student he's familiar in this type of stuffs.

"Oh yeah uncle Mo you're family started a small supermarket right? I'll invest on it. Please arrange a date for a meeting" Li Han said nonchalantly without raising his head. Right now he already invested on seven businesses with the help of system.

Mo Hengs mind turned blank for a moment. What his young master said was true, their family started a small supermarket and they're having trouble on finding investors. He started at his young master as if he's his saviour.

"Thank you so much young master!" Mo heng bowed while stating his gratitude.

[Ding! Villains current reputation : -25!]

Li Han didn't know whether to laugh or cry knowing that his reputation in front of Mo Heng was actually slightly bad. Not that he can blame him.

"It's fine uncle Mo, as long as I can help" they talked with a few matters concerning the rehabilitation of the square until he dismissed uncle Mo.

After finishing a few arrangements he stretched his back while yawning. He was sitting on the sofa for a few hours now. No wonder his back aches so much when he moved. His stretching was interrupted when a gurgle sound surfaced from his stomach.

Li Han clutched his stomach that was protesting for food right now. Right, he forgot that he  didn't have lunch this afternoon. He stared at the wall clock to check the time. 6 pm, just the right time for dinner.

Since he transmigrated in this world he never saw what's the current situation outside. Thus he decided to take a dinner outside and to go sightseeing at the same time. He went to uncle Mo for permission and 'negotiated' for a few hours just to let him be alone and not take any bodyguards while outside. With his persuasion Mo Heng could only sigh and reminded him to immediately call when something happen.

After persuading uncle Mo. Li Han took a bath and dressed in the simplest clothes he have in his wardrobe. With just a white shirt paired with a black khaki pants he went out of the house. More like a mansion if you ask him.

He hailed a cab and dropped off in front of a small bun shop. When he entered the shop the meaty aroma of buns assaulted his nose making him gulp his saliva.

'Aiyo, meat bun is life'

While sighing with closed eyes his mind was in a daze with the scent of buns enveloping him. When he opened his eyes again he was met with a pair of onyx eyes coldly staring at him.

[ding! Villains current reputation: -30!]

When Li Han read the notice he was startled with the increase of exclusion. His face was blank as both of them held a staring battle.

but he was the first one to shift his eyes when another set of words emerged on the screen.

[ Informing host, the one in front of you is currently the male lead of this world, Yo Sun! ]

His mind went blank as he stared at the guy in front of him. With raven hair neatly combed, sword shaped eyebrows, a pair of sharp onyx eyes, high nose, strong jawline, thin lips forming a straight line, and a sharp chin. All of the male leads characteristics screams manly. He have the apple of the eye type of charm.

Comparing his current body to the male lead, his mouth slightly tasted bitter. If the male leads looks can be considered a handsome guy type, then his currently look will be considered as the pretty boy type.

Feeling his mood stagnate he decided to just go to a different bun shop. He just can't stand being inside the same room with the male lead. Not to mention the cold glares he's receiving. He turned his back and decided to go out.

"Wen Shu" a deep voice called behind him.

Li Han simply shrugged as he continued walking out.

"Wen Shu" the deep voice called again.

At the moment Li Han was already outside and started walking. A hurried footsteps sounded behind and before he could turn around he he was suddenly slammed at the wall beside him with his collar being gripped with a pair of strong hands.

"Ahng" Li Han let out a cry of pain because of the sudden attack. Paired with the rough surface of the wall behind him the pain intensified. He bit his lips trying to suppress his urge to cry. With tears rimming in his amber eyes that was slightly red he glared at his perpetrator.

' ah! It freaking hurts! Wuwu why is the body of the original this fragile '

Yo Sun's brain stopped for a few seconds when facing this kind of expression from his so called enemy. With Li Han's expression his steel heart slightly soften. Unconsciously he loosened his grip on Li Hans collar fearing that he would hurt him again.

Li Han read the words at the systems screen in his side with his peripheral vision.

[ host have you forgotten that the body you're currently residing in is named Wen Shu. With the originals egoistic personality he might have misunderstood that you're deliberately ignoring him ]

With this information Li Han didn't know whether he should laugh or cry because of his stupidity. He almost forgot that he's name is currently not Li Han. His lips slightly quivered and gazed at the man in front of him.

( Li Han will now be called When Shu)

"Wh-what the heck do you need? You dare hurt me, don't you fear that you'll be punished?"

Wen Shu almost puke blood when he heard his voice tremble while saying this.

Great! Just great! Why the heck did my voice stammer just now! I probably look like a loser now!

While he was scolding his self, Yo Sun is silently staring at him keenly. When Wen Shus lips quivered he didn't know but his throat suddenly feel dry. He gulped for a few times before calming his mind.

"Let's see what you can do with your punishment. Just now what is your motive when you arrived at the bun shop. Were you looking for me?" Yo Sun asked while gazing at the guy in front of him intently. His hands feel an itch wanting to brush the tears rimming in Wen Shu's eyes.

Wen Shu fumed when he heard his reply. His face turning red at the process, he fumed while inhaling and exhaling a mouthful of breathes trying to calm his self down.

'What the heck is this guys problem! Who's looking for you?!! No one!!! Such confidence of a bastard!'

"It was all a coincidence. I'm just looking for a bun shop to eat for dinner and it so just happens that you're in there too" Wen Shu tried explaining while his hand was clenched tightly in his sides.

"Ho, what kind of coincidence do you think it is that you actually entered my aunts bun shop and I'm also inside of it. Not to mention with you're personality, you never like eating in such a cheap place" Yo Suns hot breathe fanned in front of Wen Shu's face because of their close proximity.

Wen Shu's lips twitched with irritation as his tightly clenched fists is itching to punch this guy in front of him. Didn't this guy hear that everything was a coincidence, why is he persisting so much that I'm looking for him.

Yo Sun noticed that the guy in front if him was silent for a while." What's your purpose? Just state it straight and clear—"

"Take care of Chi Nong. I'm backing out. And I'm wishing for the both of you a happy life" before Yo Sun could utter a single word Wen Shu tried his best to run as fast as he can. Leaving Yo Sun slightly Speechless starting at his back getting farther away.

All he want to do right now is to vent the indignation he felt. Who is looking for who?! Hmph! That bastard dared to be so confident!

Flashing lights passed through him as he ran at his full speed. When he felt like losing air he stopped and crouched at the road side. While panting big breaths his legs throbbed due to over exerting his physical capabilities.

'I say, why is this body so weak?! And yet he's considered a villain?!'

While taking big gulps of air he roamed his eyes around his surrounding. With the passage of time the surrounding is currently dark. He's in a deserted play ground right now and the only light source is the street light above his head producing a dim yellow light.

With sweat rolling down his forehead he stood up and dialed Uncle Mo's number requesting to pick him up. After calling he placed his back on his pocket.

After calming down he slightly chuckled. And after a few minutes he bursted out laughing his ass off.

[. . .]

"Ahahahaha, I say aren't I cool back then? The scene earlier was like some tragic movie and I'm the second male lead telling the male lead to take care of the female lead. Hahaha. Damn that was fun! I'm the best!" He laughed while reminiscing the speechless look of Yo Sun when he suddenly started running.

[ so host already planned everything?]

"Hm, no no no. It was really a coincidence. But I'm the type of person to hurriedly grab opportunities so I chose that time to break ties with the female lead and the male lead. It makes my job a lot easier" it was really true. All he planned for the evening was to peacefully eat dinner. He didn't anticipate for the male lead to show up at all. But since the opportunity came then why waste it. He smiled proudly to his self.

'System, are there no updates about my current reputation?'

[ there are none host]

With the systems reply Wen Shu was currently baffled. Wait wait wait. Something is wrong here. Shouldn't his reputation increase since decided to give up on pursuing the female lead.

Wen Shu was currently aggrieved by the outcome. Then he started rambling out his protests.

"That bastard! He should be grateful that I backed out on pursuing Chi Nong so his road would be a smooth one!" All his nagging was interrupted when a cold voice sounded beside his ear.

"Why should I?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
173K 1K 189
Mature content
190K 9.2K 46
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...
251K 7.2K 130
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."