Book of Oneshots (smut) | VKO...

By AngelsOfDawn

It's the same as the book of fluffy oneshots but these are purely smut for y'all horny readers (myself as wel... More

B: Bunny
C: Cockwarm
D: Dilf
E: Eager
F: Fantasy

A: Alpha

19.7K 327 115
By AngelsOfDawn

summary: alpha taehyung gets his rut in the middle of class and his mate, jeongguk, helps him with it; but in a kinky way.

a/n: yes!! i'm starting this smutty oneshots book lol. hope you like it! and please don't forget to comment, it really helps. fyi: i don't think i write 'good' smut so we'll see.
ps: lowercase intended!

taehyung impatiently tapped his pen against his desk, shaking his leg. he bit his lips and sighed, glancing at the clock every two seconds, cursing as to why time just wasn't moving faster.

out of all the times his rut had to hit, it had to be in fucking class. he bit the tip of his pen, his canines already showing. he couldn't ditch his class and make his mate ditch with him. as future head alpha, he mad so many responsibilities and skipping college would make his father, the current head alpha, go on a rampage.

according to his father, a true alpha can wait through his rut. he remembered once when he was a senior in high school and his rut hit for the first time during a family dinner. he couldn't help himself and ran to his room, locking himself in and humped everything in sight. he hadn't had his mate at the time.

his father was furious. he started yelling at him about self control and wanted to teach him a lesson, so he locked them in a room conceived specially for alphas in rut so they wouldn't go around fucking any omega in sight. this room was torture. he couldn't relieve himself unless he masturbated, or humped the floor.

taehyung shuddered at the memory and sighed. 'breathe in, breathe out, you can do it.'

but poor taehyung couldn't control his pheromones, and soon his scent heavily centered him and every beta and omega in the class stopped writing and drooled at the scent.

the teacher, who was an alpha as well, looked at him with slight pity, knowing the pain he was going through. "Mr. Kim, you are dismissed. you can leave if you'd like."

taehyung looked up at him with big eyes then gulped. he glanced at the clock. only ten more minutes left. "n-no. no. i can wait, it's okay sir. thank you." he mumbled and restrained himself.

he closed his eyes, taking deep breaths to calm himself down. he thought of his mate, and it made him smile a little. Jeongguk was an adorable omega who frankly didn't look like a typical omega. he was almost as tall as taehyung, with raging muscles, an eight pack that taehyung loved to kiss and mark, huge thighs which always, and i mean always, had to have hickeys. jeongguk loved wearing shorts and taehyung was quite possessive, but he wasn't going to deny his mate to wear what he wanted, so they compromised.

the thought of jeongguk's body made him whimper quietly. he wanted to fuck him- no he needed to fuck him right now. the urge to have himself buried deep inside of him roared through him.

suddenly the bell rang, startling him from his dirty thoughts. he looked at jimin and pointed at his stuff before running out. jimin was used to taehyung's behavior during his ruts and shook his head, taking his stuff with him. as an alpha himself, he kind of understood the pain.

taehyung bolted through the hallways until he was his mate at his locker. he ran up to him and hugged him tightly. jeongguk gasped a little then realized it was his mate from his scent. "hello baby, missed me?" he giggled then furrowed his eyebrows. "h-hey, why is your scent so strong?"

taehyung didn't lift his head from jeongguk's neck, burying his nose into his mate's scent glance, gripping his waist tightly. "r-rut." he mumbled quietly, but jeongguk clearly heard it.

"oh my god, how long baby?" he knew the pain taehyung went through because he watched him once. they weren't allowed to mate until jeongguk turned 18, so once he stuck by him through his entire rut and taehyung didn't loose control once. he was so thankful to have such a patient mate with him.

"an h-hour." he whimpered, unconsciously rubbing his hard erection against jeongguk's thigh. "please..."

jeongguk nodded, he detached himself and closed his locker, locking it. "can you wait baby?"

taehyung shook his head, feeling ashamed of himself. he should control himself better. "s-sorry.." he whispered, legs shaking a little as another wave of heat hit him. "ah.." he moaned quietly, gripping his mate's shirt.

jeongguk felt really bad. he grabbed his hands and walked slowly. "come with me." he quickly lead him to a janitor's closet and locked the door. "if you cum now, will you able to wait a little more?"

taehyung's eyes widened. "b-baby, you don't have to."

jeongguk quickly shushed him with a deep kiss. "promise me, if you cum now, you'll wait."

taehyung took a deep breath and nodded. he could manage if he had a release now. "yes. promise."

jeongguk smiled and kissed him again before leaning in and kissing taehyung's neck, slowly sucking on it. "fuck, jeongguk, please." taehyung moaned and whimpered at the feeling of his lover's lips.

suddenly, jeongguk dropped to the floor, sitting on his knees in front of taehyung's crotch. he unzipped and unbuttoned his pants before taking them off and his underwear as well. he knew taehyung had no time to waste.

he stroked him slowly, watching as his lover's face scrunched with pleasure, biting his lips. jeongguk smiled and leaned in, licking the tip, making taehyung gasp and almost double over.

he giggled quietly and held his hips up, holding him up he wouldn't fall before he leaned in and took his hard cock in his mouth. he sucked on it, swirling his tongue around before he started taking more of him.

taehyung felt like he was on cloud nine. he gripped jeongguk's hair and made him take more of him. he kept going until jeongguk's cute button nose hit his pubic hair. he moaned at the sight before him. jeongguk's face so red, eyes watery and some tears dripping down his cheeks, drooling dripping down his chin.

he groaned and started loosing the little control he had over himself. he gripped his hair tighter and began thrusting himself in and out of his hot mouth, moaning deeply at each thrust.

jeongguk found everything so fucking hot and the fact that they were in the janitor's closet in the middle of college. anyone could walk in and see them like that, fuck, that made his head spin. people seeing him sucking his alpha's cock like the good little omega he is. he whimpered and took his own cock out, stroking it in rhythm of taehyung's thrusts, moaning louder, sending vibrations through taehyung's body.

taehyung gasped as he released his load without warning and moaned loudly, riding out his high. jeongguk gagged a little but he was able to swallow most of it, the rest dripping down his chin.

a minute later, jeongguk came in his hand, moaning loudly, thighs shaking a little. after taehyung calmed down, his red eyes trailed down at jeongguk's state and darkened. "care to explain?" he asked lowly, pulling himself out, grip still tight on his hair. "didn't we agree to never masturbate without permission? right, pup?" he crouched down to his level.

jeongguk whimpered and looked down. "sorry hyung, i couldn't help myself." he stuttered out but taehyung wasn't having it.

"you couldn't help yourself, hm? masturbating so desperately like that because you had my cock in your pretty little mouth. i was going to reward you for helping me out and make you cum, but it looks like you defied me." he harshly tugged on his hair to make him look at him. "i've been in rut for the past hour, i could've excused myself to masturbate in the bathroom but i didn't."

jeongguk gulped and kept his mouth shut, knowing full well taehyung was going to punish him. his mate, being the kinky motherfucker he is, was most likely going to torture him.

he fixed their clothes and dragged him to their car, their driver waiting for them. he pushed jeongguk inside then followed him. "take us to the hideout. and don't take the highway. take the mountain road, please." he said through the small window then shut it. he grinned heavily at his lover and gripped his hands. the mountain road took at least an hour to get back to their home and he did it on purpose. he stripped him of his bottoms and underwear and did the same.

with no warning, he grabbed Jeongguk's hips, and thrusted himself inside of him. he knew his lover was stretched from their little morning session this morning and kept him still on his lap, facing his back. jeongguk gasped and clamped his mouth shut so he wouldn't moan loudly at the feeling of taehyung's cock deep inside of him.

it was torture, taehyung held him tightly in place and wasn't moving. "you're going to cockwarm me like the little slut you are." he whispered in his ear and jeongguk could only nod, getting hard again.

suddenly, the car shook a little and taehyung jumped up since they were on a bumpy road. jeongguk's eyes widened and realized what taehyung had done. "y-you stupid h-horny fucker!" he whispered yelled and moaned as they went over another bump.

with each bump, taehyung would rock himself inside of jeongguk, right onto his prostate, causing the omega to whine and writhe in his lap.

the pace was slowly and torturous for both of them but taehyung being a sadist, he liked seeing jeongguk so desperate.

after long thrusts and quiet whimpers, jeongguk began to feel close. "please.. master let me cum." he begged quietly.

taehyung grinned as he knew where they were and leaned in. "sure thing baby." he gripped his hips and thrusted long and hard, faster as he hit his prostate, jeongguk was so close, the knot in his tummy tightening. his entire world stopped when taehyung pulled him off and sat him next to him.

his euphoria gone, and still very close, he was on the edge of cumming. "w-what?" he panted and teared up. "no, no, hyung. please. i'm sorry." he begged, gripping his arm.

"quiet, pup. we're home. get dressed."

jeongguk shivered and messily put on his shirt. he couldn't find his underwear and cursed. he pulled on his jeans, whimpering each time his sensitive cock grazed the fabric of his pants and the zipper.

taehyung was enjoyed his reaction so much. he grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the car. they went inside, greeted by their pack. taehyung smiled as if nothing was going on and jeongguk was so stiff, it seemed like he was the one in heat, not his mate.

taehyung smirked. "don't bother us for the next few days." he said to everyone, and they all understood why since their alpha's scent was still super strong. he dragged his lover upstairs, shut the door and locked it. he ravished his mouth instantly, hands going under his thighs and lift him up. he couldn't wait any longer. he went to bed and threw him on it, tearing his clothes apart, not caring about jeongguk's pleading cries and took off his own clothes. "you're so hot." he whispered and attacked his chest with kisses and hickeys.

"please h-hyungie. i'm sorry. i wanna cum." the omega whimpered and gripped his hair when taehyung sucked on his nipple, making him arch his back and curl his toes. "please.."

"since you're asking so nicely." taehyung whispered before thrusting inside of him. he bent jeongguk's knees backwards, taking advantage of his lover being flexible and thrusted really hard inside of him.

jeongguk screamed at the trusts, arms going around taehyung's back and scratching him, thanking god that the walls were soundproof or else the entire hideout would've heard him by now. taehyung thrusted hard, not giving jeongguk any time to breathe in between trusts.

"hyung, i'm close. fuck. please." he whimpered and threw his head back. taheyung smiled and kissed his tummy. "cum, baby." he whispered and stroked jeongguk's cock in rhythm with each thrust, making him cum with a loud cry. taehyung didn't take long and came inside his lover, panting, sweat beads rolling down his forehead and back.

taehyung's eyes turned red as his wolf took over him, his wolf ears and tail grew out as well. his wolf growled, causing jeongguk's own wolf to respond. his eyes turned sky blue, white wolf ears and tail growing as well. "alpha.." the omega wolf whimpered. "ruin me."

at those words the alpha growled loudly and flipped jeongguk onto his tummy and thrusted again, with no mercy. he kept going until he came. once he did, he switched their positions until jeongguk was straddling his lap, his thrusts never flattering or ceasing. he fucked him in different angles, in different positions until both of them passed out.

the next morning, taehyung woke up before jeongguk and whimpered as his heat didn't lessen. he took a deep breath before looking at jeongguk's tummy, seeing it bloated with his cum. this made the wolf inside of him roar and he slowly parted jeongguk's legs again, thrusting himself inside. he had no control whatsoever over himself. he thrusted slowly and deeply, moaning lowly. yesterday, they kept fucking until well after 4am in the morning and now it was only 7am. he knew his lover was exhausted but he couldn't help himself.

jeongguk woke up moaning, hiding his face into his pillow. "hyung! a-ahh! seriously? it's too early!" he whined and rocked himself with every thrust, moaning at the feeling. taehyung smiled a little and kissed his back. "i'll make us breakfast in a bit, okay?" he whispered. "i love you." he said as he kissed the back of his head. jeongguk smiled, feeling taehyung part his legs even further and thrust deeper. "ah! i love you too!" he gripped his pillow and bit his lips, cumming way too quickly.

taehyung kept chasing his orgasm until he came again inside of his lover and pulled out. "thank you, love. i'll make you some pancakes with juice to energize you cause it's not over any time soon." he whispered in his ear. "i'll keep on fucking you and cumming inside of you until your tummy bloats with my cum and i breed you with my pups." he said before kissed his cheek and putting on his robe. he went downstairs to make them breakfast.

jeongguk's breath hitched and felt his heartbeat accelerate. he couldn't frankly wait.
———
hope you liked it!! don't forget to vote, share and comment!
love you babies.
~ angelsofdawn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.1M 30.2K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
934K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
61.7K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...