The Zabini Twins - Dramione

By hh_2000

A month before Hermione returns to School,She finds out that she was kidnaped and sold to the Granger Family... More

The truth ; Part 1
The Change; Part 2
Hogwarts Express; Part 3
Back Home; Part 4
Fight: Part 5
Resorting; Part 6
Classes: Part 7
Birthdays: Part 8
Ruined: Part 9
Halloween Dance: Part 10
Snow: Part 11
Explained: Part 12
Winning: Part 13
Holidays: Part 14
Break: Part 15
Arrival: Part 16
Christmas Week • Day 1: Part 17
Christmas Week • Day 2 (1/2) : Part 18
Christmas Week • Day 2 (2/2) : Part 19
Christmas Week • Day 3: Part 20
Christmas Eve • Day 4 (1/2) : Part 21
Christmas Eve • Day 4 (2/2) : Part 22
Dresses : Part 23
Christmas: Part 24
Christmas Ball: Part 25
Boxing Day: Part 26
The Day Before Hogwarts: Part 27
2 months later: Part 28
Finally Found: Part 29
Malfoy Heir: Part 30
Lucky day: Part 31
Graduation: Part 32
Grad Dresses: Part 33
New Homes: Part 34
Unexpected Founds: Part 35
Morning Wakes: Part 36
July 31: Part 37
Moving Time: Part 38
House & Rooms: Part 39
Trouble: Part 40
Hiding: Part 41
Back from the Dead: Part 41
Family: Part 43
Different ways: Part 44
Birthday Week (Joseph and Ryan) : Part 45
Birthday Week (Twins): Part 46
Dramione Kids: Part 48

5 Years Later: Part 47

5.3K 100 27
By hh_2000

Author's note:

I honestly can't thank you guys enough for every thing. I'm glad you read this story, and hopefully you enjoyed it. Yes there are some mistakes but Life is full of them. I wanted to make this story much longer but I don't have enough time :(. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Now enjoy the last chapter of this series.

---------------------------

The double wedding felt so long ago but it was only 5 years. The Dramione and Blinny wedding was held on January the 10th. They were all married by the age of 25-26. Hermione and Draco had two kids: Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy and Nianna Heaven Malfoy, Twins who turned 4 a few months ago, on September 9. Blaise and Ginny had 3 children: Their first named Arthur Alexander Zabini, he was 5 years old, and their next being twins, named Rosanna Molly Zabini and Sierra Luna Zabini, age 3. Harry and Astoria had gotten married about 2 years ago and were having their first in a few weeks, the name they'd decided to use was James Mark Potter, it had both their fathers and they both liked it. Luna and Theo didn't have any children and didn't plan on it, they were still in the cottage, happy with their peaceful life. Pansy and Ron, on the other hand, had 4. They were surprised with triplets, as their first bornes; Two Males and one Female. They were Named Hilary Quinn Weasley, Bilius Hugo Weasley, and Colin Marcus Weasley, age 5. Their youngest was only a few months old, named William (after Pansy's father) Arthur Weasley. Tracey and Neville got married but didn't have any children either. Daphne and John Had one child, a Daughter named Jenny Taylor Statersions, she was 4. (I'll only be putting Dramione children because I can not find any photos that fit my imagination, I'm sorry)

It was a complicated evening at Malfoy Manor. There was A Hogwarts Reunion that Day, on Christmas. "Nia, Love, Please Calm down, we have to go"Hermione said for the 10th time. "I don't wanna to go00"Nianna cried. "I'll help her with her jacket, you go help Scorpius, he doesn't want to put on his shoes"Draco told her as he entered the room. With a sigh, She got up and left the room. "Scorp, Honey, Where are you?"Hermione asked as she entered her son's room. "Mommy I don't wanna go!"Scorpius Groaned as he sat on his bed, cross armed. "Honey, did I tell you Arthur and Rosanna will be there? So will Uncle Neville and Aunt Tracey, you don't want to go see them?"She asked her son, crouching down to his height. The boy sighed before nodding. "Now put on your shoes while I go get dressed ok? Go to Nia's room when your done, Daddy's there"She smiled. She left the room and went to get dressed.

Hermione's:

Draco's:

Scorpius's:

Nia's (that's her nickname):

After they were all dressed and ready to go, they headed down to the living room, about to floo over to Hogwarts (where multiple Fireplaces had been added in the Great hall) when they heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it" Hermione told them, going over to the door. She opened it and saw the Zabini-Weasley family. "Let us in will you? It's freezing!"Blaise snapped at her. Rolling her eyes, she moved aside and let them in, smiling at her sister-in-law and nieces and nephew. "How are you guys?"Hermione asked them. "Brilliant, We're going back to Hogwarts!"Ginny grinned. "When are we going!"Arthur Alexander groaned. "Ya I wanna go now!" Sierra complained. "I wish Nia and Scorp were as happy to go"Draco muttered to Blaise as he glanced at his children, who were frowning. "Nia, Scorp, I heard there's going to be lots of food there, including your favourite, Chocolate ice cream! Come on, we have to go before they run out!"Blaise grinned at them, his hands out for them to hold. The twins grinned and jumped up. Holding their uncle's hand, they flooed over to Hogwarts with him. "I'll take Sierra, and Draco will take Rosanna, you can't floo with the three of them"Hermione told Ginny who nodded.

They appeared at Hogwarts and glanced around the great hall. "This way"A Waiter said, directing them to their tables. The Malfoys and Zabinis tables were close to each other, also beside the Potters, Weasleys, Notts and Statersions. "Uncle Harry!"Arthur Alexander cheered as he saw the famous Man. "I missed you shorty!"Harry grinned as he carried him. "Ya and aunt Astoria doesn't get noticed"Astoria said, a smile on her face. "Don't get sad"Nianna said as she went over to her aunt. "You definitely got Hermione's traits"Astoria laughed as she hugged her Goddaughter. "Where's Ronald and Pansy?"Draco asked Harry. "They're coming, 4 kids aren't easy to deal with, especially with William. His teeth are growing in and he keeps crying"Harry told them.

"Sorry we're late!"Pansy said as they arrived 10 minutes later. "No worries! Neville and Tracey still haven't shown up, neither have Remus or Tonks"Hermione assured her. "Remus and Tonks aren't coming, With the pregnancy, Tonks is too feeling too tired to get out of bed"Ginny told her. "How about Teddy?"Draco asked. "Someone misses his cousin"Ron smirked as he handed Hilary over to Draco. Draco glared at him but was distracted by Hilary. "Dad didn't let me eat my chocolate!"Hilary pouted. "This is why I got you an owl on your birthday, draw me a picture of what you want and I'll send it"Draco told her. She grinned and nodded. "Draco, I heard you miss your cousin" they heard behind them. Turning they saw Neville, holding 7 year old Teddy's hand. Draco smirked as Teddy ran to him. "Why didn't you come over yesterday!"Teddy snapped. "Blame Mia! She made me stay while she went over to Grandma Molly"Draco said. Molly had forgiven Hermione at The double wedding due to the fact that she would have to talk to her at some point.

They all sat down, waiting for the reunion to start. Only a few minutes later, McGonagall was up on the stage, the mic in her hand. "It's been a very fast 6 years (I continued the story a year after they left Hogwarts so technically it's been 6 years since they left Hogwarts). Seeing you all here, either with your significant other or family, just makes me realize how old I've become. Watching you all grow up has been the highlight of my life. I knew you all would one day become the amazing people you are now. It's quite brilliant, seeing you all happy and together. Especially the house unity, I know Dumbledore would've been proud of you students"She smiled, looking around at her students. They all clapped, before McGonagall went to sit down. "You know, it's crazy that only 6 years ago we all hated each other. Now we're all married, and most of us have kids"Harry grinned. "And it's all thanks to Hermione"Luna smiled, nudging the Zabini heiress, who blushed. "Can we go eat now!"Teddy groaned, as he and the other kids glanced at the food table. "Go ahead"The parents rolled their eyes.

Over all it had been a brilliant night. Everyone was happy, everyone had recovered from the affects of the war.

---------------------------

AHH ITS FINISHED! This literally took me months to do, and oh my the many chapters I deleted! Thank you all for reading ❤️. Please share if you wish and Drop a follow for more! Have a good day you all, and be careful, there's a pandemic remember!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.3K 20
What if Ron had a twin sister? But alike in some ways but not many. She is sorted into Slytherin not Gryffindor. Her parents we ashamed a Weasley in...
144K 3K 29
"I've always hoped this day would come." "My name is Valeriana Zabini." The woman took a shuddering breath. "Your mother." *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'・*:...
486K 12.1K 42
It's been two years since the battle of Hogwarts and Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley have everything they ever wanted. Great friends, amazing boyf...
266K 2.8K 19
Hermione granger has it all, or does she? Her boyfriend cheats, her friends forgot her so what does she do. She does what any sensible witch would ha...