✿Hesitation✿//DreamX(fem)Read...

By exesandos9

"Gosh Dream if only while we play minecraft, u simp for me like in school" You said thru the discord call as... More

。・:*˚:✧ prologue ・:*˚:✧。
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・chapter 1⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
✩ ✼。゚chapter 2✩ ✼。゚
ʕ๑•́ᴥ•̀๑ʔ Chapter 3 ʕ๑•́ᴥ•̀๑ʔ
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Chapter 5ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
❁༺Chapter 6༻❁
☄. *. ⋆Chapter 7⋆ *. ☄
⋆·˚ ༘ *Chapter 8⋆·˚ ༘ *
♬♩♪Chapter 9♪♩♬
*°:⋆ₓₒChapter 10ₓₒ⋆:°*
! A/N !
˚⋆୨୧˚Chapter 11˚୨୧⋆˚
.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙Chapter 12*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .
⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ Chapter 13‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ
*°:⋆ₓₒChapter 14ₓₒ⋆:°*
*・༓☾Chapter 15☽༓・*
❃.✮:▹Chapter 16◃:✮.❃
 ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮⊹Chapter 17⊹ ̥ ̮‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ 
A/n
∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒Chapter 18𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞
*☆✼━Chapter 19━✼☆*
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
❅*⋆⍋*Chapter 20*⍋⋆*❅
*✧・゚*:༅Chapter 21༅*:✼✿
。ₓ ू ₒ ु Chapter 22 ू ₒ ु ₓ*
* A/n again again*
⍣ ೋ Chapter 23 ೋ ⍣
*̩̩̥͙ -•̩̩͙-ˏˋ⋆ Chapter 24⋆ˊˎ-•̩̩͙- *̩̩̥͙
-ˏˋ♥̩͙♥̩̩̥͙♥̩̥̩ ⑅Chapter 25⑅ ♥̩̥̩♥̩̩̥͙♥̩͙ˊˎ
⋆☂˚。⋆Chapter 26。˚☽˚。
⭑*•̩̩͙⊱•Chapter 27••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑
ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ Chapter 28⋆༶⋆˙⊹
qwq
☃*❅Holiday special❅*🎄
Important note!
᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ Chapter 29 ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃
-ˋˏ✄┈Chapter 30┈
!Requests!
︵‿︵‿୨Finale Part 1/??୧‿︵‿︵
Finale part 2/??
♡♥Valentines Day Special♥♡
crying
Finale FINALEEEEE

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・Chapter 4⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

5.1K 130 140
By exesandos9

y/n first person pov

The cafeteria was bustling with loads of students aka complete and utter strangers. Just great.

I quickly went to the left side of the cafeteria to get my lunch. There was a surprisingly large variety of food but my stomach was twisted into knots from first day jitters so i didn't get much. Just a salad, a fruit bowl, some vanilla yoghurt and apple juice. I spent awhile looking around for a deserted table but to no avail.

But thankfully, I noticed a familiar tall masked evil at a nearby table with George and 3 other boys. I scurried over and sat next to Clay while placing my lunch tray down. Amongst the three boys, one of them was the brunet from Chemistry class, another was a shorter blond who wore braces and a simple red-white shirt and lastly the shortest among the three was a brunet who wore a cute shirt with bees on it.

"Glad you finally decided to join us y/n! Not gonna lie it was quite funny seeing how clueless you were while looking for a seat" Clay snickered before I gave him a slight punch to his arm. Okay time for the hard part, introducing myself without vomiting everywhere.

"H-hello! Uhm my name is y-y/n nice to meet everyone" You kicked yourself under the table from stuttering so much.

"Nice to meet you y/n! Im Wilbur from your chemistry class. The blond child is Tommy and the nice one is Toby but he prefers to be called Tubbo." Wilbur introduced with a smile and only made a straight face when mentioning Tommy.

"Hello WOMAN I am THE INNITER I didn't want a female here but Big D insisted." Clay smacked his hand onto his face as Tommy kept laughing. I admit those nicknames are weird but in a good way. The only thing I wondered was why Clay was Big D, okay never mind scratch that it sounds uh not preferable.

We continued chatting and Nick joined us a little after. Clay's friends were all weird but they were really funny and great company. At first we talked about random things but we somehow ended up making fun of Tommy for being a complete child. One point I almost died from choking on water after Tommy had accidentally smacked a spoon with salad dressing onto Clay's face and struggled to leave his seat to run for his life. That went on for quite some time but eventually they calmed down and Tommy started opening his big mouth again.

"SO BIG D ARE YOU PLAYING ON THE SMP LATER? I WANT TO 1 V 1 YOU AND YOUR GREEN ARSE." Tommy said so loudly until the surrounding tables were shooting judgemental looks at us.

"Oooo! You guys play minecraft? Me too! Can I join Clay? PLeaseeeeeeeeee." You begged right after Tommy mentioned playing minecraft. It was my absolute favourite game and I usually would stream myself playing bed wars or building on my world.

"But what do i get in return for letting you play with me y/n?" Clay said with that evil smirk again. I knew he had something up his sleeves but its been so boring without anyone to play with so I was extremely desperate.

"I'll do anything pleasee I'll even pay you despite being dirt poor" I continued begging, but i got worried when he made a face as if he had just hit the jackpot.

"I only take payment in the form of going to a cafe with me after school tomorrow." He winked at me before he left to return his tray. I could feel my face heating up a little and the knots in my stomach now had butterflies instead. Did Clay just ask me out?

time skip to after school

After what felt like decades, we were finally dismissed. Unfortunately for me, it had started pouring awhile ago and i didn't have an umbrella nor raincoat so guess who's going to be soaking wet when they get home. I sighed and braced myself before i took a step into the heavy rain but to my surprise, i was still dry? Suddenly, there was a warm breath at my left ear followed by a whisper, "I never knew you liked getting soaked."

Obviously scared i started swinging my hands hysterically around before a familiar hand held my wrist. I slowly turned around and saw Clay holding out him umbrella for me with a sweet smile. "GODDAMNIT CLAY YOU SCARR\ED THE SHIT OUT OF ME." I screamed while covering my face in embarrassment. Clay laughed as he stepped out of campus to stand next to me while holding his lime umbrella above the two of us. 

"Do you live nearby?" He asked as we walked into the convenience store near our school for some better shelter.

"My apartment is near that park behind our school" I answered while shaking some water off my legs.

"Oh me too! I can walk you there since you don't have an umbrella and all you know.." His words were slightly mumbled but i could understand them clearly. Of course I agreed. I did NOT want to get soaked at all. Its not that i didn't like the rain but i was wearing a new shirt and its quite hard to wash so yeah.

Clay and I ended up buying too many gummies before we left for the park. The cashier gave us such a judgemental look but we didn't mind, in fact we laughed about it.

 Im sure its just me but i feel like i've known him forever despite us just meeting today which was weird in my opinion but it let me feel so comfortable around him. It was like I could tell him all my secrets and fears yet feel perfectly fine about it.

Then we departed on our soggy journey back home at 5.30pm with a lime umbrella, a plastic bags full of gummies and from all the puddlies we stepped in causing our feet engulfed in the soaked shoes to be freezing.

A/n

Im finally doneeee daily update streak lets go. Also i got my first vote and I am beyond happy thank you so much for the support <3 I shall continue updating daily because I am motivated and have nothing better to do :D

I really hope my story isn't too boring even though i feel it is hhh

Make sure to drink a lot of water and have a not messed up sleep schedule!  <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459K 9.5K 23
AN ADIAN GALLAGHER FANFIC ; in which while working on Umbrella Academy season 2, (Y/N) develops a huge crush on her coworker, Aidan Gallagher.
368K 7.6K 17
Y/n and Draco were best friends up until they were 7 and y/n moved away. Because of there young age they didn't realize that this meant they weren't...
2.8M 40.7K 65
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
923K 13.5K 36
Ivy Williams had always aspired to complete her university journey without any interruptions or complications. However, not even two months into her...