UniTale: The Darkened rooms [...

By BlandyBoi

A undertale au where you, all your classmates and a new girl in a green jacket wake up in a dark room, fighti... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2 (i dont own the music)
Part 3: The dream
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 9 (should i have to say i dont own the art?)
Part 10
Christmas special (this wont really make any difference to the story)
Part 11
Part 12: Rest in peace fallen soldier (i don't own the music)
Part 13
Part 14: It was all a dream?

Part 8 (i don't own the music)

671 12 11
By BlandyBoi

You woke up, you turned over to see Chara still asleep, you groaned and sat up, you still felt bad about last night, and although it probably wouldn't be enough you had a plan that might at least help. You got off the bed and quickly got changed into your black shirt, climbing trousers and purple jacket, you also grabbed your knife off the bedside counter before heading down to the kitchen.

When you got there you saw a few people already eating breakfast, they seemed to just be having toast and cereal, however there was a pan of scrambled eggs that had been pre-made, you asked around whether someone had made it, all you got were people saying it was already there when they got there. So you decided to grab two plates, one for yourself and one for Chara, you placed the scrambled eggs in a letter formation that said 'srry (first letter of name)'.

you put what was left of the scrambled eggs on your plate and headed back up to the room, you shook Chara awake, talking softly as you did so.

"hey Chara, wake up, we have another challenge today."

"i'm still not over the shit you pulled yesterday."

"i know, and i understand, but i made some breakfast for you, eat up quick or it will get cold." You said as you put the food down in front of her.

"... fine, how about we just forget last night happened, it won't do us any favours in the long run."

"deal."

The two of you ate in silence, as Chara finished hers you took her plate.

"allow me to put this away."

"thank you, now i'm gonna get changed so don't waltz in until i get out okay?"

"yep."

saying that you stood up and walked out, plates and knife in-hand, you went back to the kitchen and put the plates away, taking a seat while examining your knife.

Eventually everybody else came down and started talking, you and Chara were just waiting. After about a minute the glitchy voice that was Error's began speaking again.

"N-N-N-Now all of you ar-r-r-re here we can start, y-y-y-our second challenge will take place in that room-m-m." a second highlighted rectangle and door appeared, everybody walked through to see a glass window peering into a long black hall, another two doors being nearby.

"T-t-t-this challenge will be a co-o-o-ombat test, one person will be p-p-placed into this room and wil-l-l-l need to fight some robots i made, false mem-em-em-emories will be implanted into your he-e-ead to boost your ange-r-r-r and will to fight-t-t-t, said memories wil-l-l-l be removed after th-e-e challenge, got it yo-o-o-u small brained glitches?"

Everybody nodded.

"T-t-then pick who you want to send in th-e-ere."

And then everybody looked at you, you stepped back slightly under the sudden attention.

"I-i can't go! my legs still hurt from the last challenge, i can't properly dodge yet!" you exclaimed, hoping someone else would step in for you.

"I'll go."

Everybody turned around to see Chara already opening the door to the hall.

"What? Y/N is still recovering from his last challenge, I've had to do things similar to this several times and i can do magic, i'm the best option currently."

"Chara, before you go, if it gets too dangerous out there im going to go in and help you."

"whatever you say Y/N."

Chara walked into the hall, the door locking shut behind her, through the glass you could see the hall turn into judgement hall, and frisk, or should you say shifty, wearing Asriel's bandanna was walking in from behind a wall on the opposite end.

"N-n-now, you can all see w-w-what she sees, not exactly but what ap-p-pears for her, enjoy the sho-o-ow"

(PLAY THE MUSICCCC)

Shifty started running towards Chara, a blaster was already waiting, shifty ran straight into it and was vaporised, back at the entrance shifty appeared from a glowing star, they ran towards Chara who quickly summoned multiple knives and sent them forward, 3 of them hitting, two in shifty's knife arm and one in their leg, they attempted to stab Chara, but she dodged easily and implanted her own knife into shifty's chest, their body fading away.

Yet again they appeared from the star, this time however Chara teleported behind them and tripped them up into a bed of knives, the star glowed yet again and this time two shiftys appeared, Chara was visually taken aback, she was slashed at by the duo, however a quick duck was enough to be out of harms way, Chara then uppercutted the two before slicing one to several pieces with her knife and blasting the other. The star glowed again and Chara teleported back to the end of the hall, she fired off several blasters and knives, 3 shiftys now coming after her, she took down 2 and blocked a slash from the third, implanting a few knives into her back. Chara was beginning to sweat, she then summoned a few flame spears, the star gleamed and the spears were sent forward, one of the shiftys already perished, another was lit on fire by the spears, one being completely unharmed, Chara reached out her hand, a purple heart appearing inside the 2 that remained. They were then forced to dodge the knives that came at them from several angles, the one on fire perished, however the last one dodged fine.

"Not dead yet huh? C'mon whats the problem? you didn't like the dance? let's do it again, i'll show you how its done." She fired a few more knives at the purple shifty, them seemingly teleporting to the left and right.

"You know you're a real pain in my ass you know? you killed my family and the entire underground, and now when im teleported somewhere else you still don't give up? c'mon kid i knew you were determined but this is a bit much."

The shifty was impaled in the head by a knife from the top downwards, Chara was beginning to breathe heavily, the star glowed yet again, this time however there were 5 shiftys.

"what type of sick joke is this? i could handle one of you fine but 5? C'mon, don't you have any sense of pride?"

3 tridents were set in the middle of the hall, changing between orange and blue, the tridents went in a up and down motion, crushing the skulls of two of the five.

"Oh who am i kidding? you kill for the sake of it, you even killed Y/n, he was still learning magic and actually managed to fare decently well against you, however you being the cheap shit you are kicked him in the balls, and then gouged out his eyes while he was crouching in pain, even then he still managed to cut off your finger didn't he?"

Chara teleported behind a shifty and quickly chopped off her head, she jumped forward, blasting the shifty who tried to slash her back, however she jumped right into the other one, who you saw about to slash through Chara's stomach.

You jumped forward, shattering the glass while summoning a knife and sending it at the shifty's neck, your aim was true and you landed the hit, the body already fading, however the deed was done and Chara's stomach was slashed open.

"CHARA!" you called out, you looked to your right and saw the star glowing, a total of ten shiftys appearing from its bright light.

You gritted your teeth, you heard what Chara had said about being killed by one, however you wouldn't let them get anywhere close to you. But to do that you would have to leave Chara absolutely defenceless. You summoned three knives, throwing them in rapid succession, the shiftys dodged all three, you gritted your teeth, and ran straight towards them while Chara was staring in disbelief, as you got closer to them you slowed down time, their knife swings being equal in speed to that of a bee flying past you, after a few slashes 3 of the 10 were down, however you were running out of energy and let time resume, you quickly jumped back from a swing that was coming for your head and just as you were about to stab them they fell sideways, you looked to your right and saw Jason, holding his gun while firing at the others.

You looked back and ducked under a slice coming for your head, you stabbed the shifty in the gut, their body fading, as you saw the other 5 approach you saw a blaster vaporise two of them, you heard Chara call: "did you really think i would die that easily? what a joke."

You dashed backwards towards the middle point of the hall, Jason picked off the last three with his gun.

You stood up and sprinted towards Chara, she was kneeling with her hand to her gaping wound.

The star began to glow again, this time however it was blocked by Jason and a few other of your classmates, they sprinted towards the shiftys, you heard Jason call out "Y/N KEEP CHARA SAFE, WE CAN HANDLE THEM FOR NOW!"

You looked back to Chara, you faced her head towards you and spoke to her.

"Chara, are you okay? We can handle the rest but you need to recover."

Chara, was looking at you before her eyes flickered away to something behind you, you turned around to see a shifty slicing a knife down towards you, Jason was already lifting up his gun while a classmate was sprinting forward with his sword, you released all that was left of your energy sporadically and rolled away from the slash, you got up and saw that the slash was still where it was, you looked around and saw Jason with his gun stationary, however he still looked like he was raising it, you saw the others not moving and then it all clicked.

You had stopped time.

You looked back towards the shifty and cut her head off as time resumed.

Jason had his gun pointed at you before lowering it, the other classmates where just as surprised as Jason.

You fell to your knee, on the verge of passing out, Jason came to your side as a few others went to help treat Chara.

You saw Chara dig into her pockets until she pulled out a chocolate bar, she tore off the wrapping with her mouth and ate the thing in one mouthful.

She started crawling towards you as you passed out from exhaustion.

_______________________________________

Hello, i am the writer, this is the first proper author note in the story, and it's to ask a question.

There is a choice i am going to offer you, it will alter some events in this book but will eventually tie back up to what i have planned and will make no MAJOR difference.

here are the choices:

A) Chara and others escape the room challenges and they all live nice and happy.

B) Chara and others manage to escape the room challenges but Chara is teleported back to storyshift.

Say which one you prefer in the comments as it will allow for some unique ideas if you go with either one, however it will yet again make no major difference, i will give one week until i see what you all want and choose that as the storyline you want, this change will take place later so about 3 or four chapters will be the same.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 122 28
Imagine this: You fell down a hole, hit your head, landed on your back, and you suddenly found yourself in the most unexpected of situations. As you...
5.3K 174 7
• Art is by tacaraco on Twitter • 『 Undertale AUs Oneshots & Scenarios for everyone to enjoy giggling over. 』 ❦ What to expect : જ⁀➴ Any Undertale AU...
76.5K 1K 24
Frisk is embarking upon yet another genocide run when a girl from another universe approaches Sans to help him. In the next timeline, where Frisk has...
19.3K 465 13
~~~ [COMPLETE] After being set free from Frisk, Chara finds herself shoved into a new life that she didn't ask for. She's cold and distant for days...