The Betrayal of the Sister [O...

By bethanyjanebooks

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ' ɴᴇᴍᴇꜱɪꜱ ᴡᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ? ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴋɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀꜱ' ʟᴏᴠᴇ? ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇ... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Next Book

Chapter 18

1.5K 60 1
By bethanyjanebooks

Neal had got a car from Tamara, who was his fiancee, he used the car to drive them to the Jolly Roger. Now, the four of them were on their way to Storybrooke.

Henry and Neal were steering the ship while Emma tended to Mr Gold below deck.

"You don't look comfortable," Emma said.

"The poison racing towards my heart will have that effect," Mr Gold said.

"Tell me about this, uh, knife of yours. Cora and Regina... If they do have it, they can make you do anything?" Emma asked.

"Indeed," Mr Gold said.

"Like... Kill us all?" Emma asked.

"Yeah," He looked at her, "You're hoping I bleed to death now, aren't you?" Mr Gold asked.

"You're Henry's grandfather. We're family now and your wife is probably my best friend. I'm going to save you," Emma said.

"Oh, I feel so reassured," Mr Gold said.

David, Mary Margaret and Ruby were at the docks to meet Emma, Henry, Neal and Mr Gold. Neal and Ruby helped Mr Gold off of the ship.

"Are you...?" Neal asked Ruby.

"No, she's not here," Mr Gold said as David took over Ruby's position.

Emma walked to Ruby, "Where's Cali?" Emma whispered.

"That's, uh, my fault," Mary Margaret said.

"Of course it isn't," Ruby looked at Emma, "She's dropping Naomi off with Granny," Ruby whispered.

"Why are we whispering?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Neal doesn't know and he has a past with Calista," Emma whispered.

"What?" Ruby and Mary Margaret said.

Neal walked to them, "Uh, my dad's saying about going back to his shop," Neal said.

"Alright," Emma said.

"Let me guess, I get to go with Ruby," Henry said.

"You got it, kid," Emma said.

"I'll keep him out of the crossfire," Ruby said.

"Thank you," Mary Margaret said.

"Don't look so worried. You'll stop Cora, you won't let her get away," Henry said and left with Ruby, "Can we go see Naomi?" 

"I think it's best I keep you away from anyone Cora might go after to hurt Mr Gold," Ruby said.

"Oh... Okay..." Henry said.

The group got to Mr Gold's Pawn Shop, Mr Gold was set in the back of the part of the shop to rest. Emma entered with an empty glass container.

"Emma, did you find it?" Mr Gold asked.

"Yeah, there's nothing in it," She shook the container," What the hell?" She asked as she took out something that was invisible.

"Invisible chalk. Use it in the front doorway, draw a line. The rest of you, you might want to prepare for battle," Mr Gold said and every left but he stopped Mary Margaret, "Oh, oh, wait, wait, please. Can you... Get me a warmed blanket? In that cabinet," Mr Gold said.

Meanwhile, Calista walked running down the street, towards the shop, she had dropped Naomi off with Granny. Calista ran into the back of the shop and saw Gold, "Rumpel..." She whispered and ran to him, Mary Margaret hid something behind her back and stepped out of the way for her, Calista knelt by the cot, "I'll kill him," She said.

"Dear, don't," Rumpel said and cupped her cheek, "Where is she?" He asked.

"I left her with Granny, she's amazing with a crossbow so... You know," Calista said.

"I want to see her," Mr Gold said.

"Of course," Calista said and called the diner, "Hey, Granny... I know I just left her with you, but... Can you send Naomi over, please? Her Papa wants to see her, it's really bad," Calista sighed, "Thank you, bye," Calista said and hung up.

Emma entered the back of the shop, "I drew the invisible line. I... think. What now? You cast a protection spell?" Emma asked.

Naomi entered the shop and ran to her parents, sitting beside her mother, "Papa... Can I heal this?" She asked.

"I'm afraid not, dear," Mr Gold looked at Emma, You're going to do that for me. I'm relying on you," Mr Gold said.

"I can't cast a spell. I can spell 'spell'," Emma said.

"You can, it's in you... Use Naomi, she can help you," Mr Gold said.

Naomi got up and walked to Emma, "How? Here? Like, from our brain?" Emma asked.

"Just try... Hold hands," Emma and Naomi held hand and they closed their eyes, Emma concentrated too much, "Stop thinking! Conjuring magic is not an intellectual endeavour. It's emotion. You must ask yourself, 'why am I doing this? Who am I protecting?' Feel it," Mr Gold said.

"Like when I healed Mama, I wanted the pain to go and when I moved her and me out of the way, I wanted us at safety?" Naomi asked.

"Correct," Mr Gold nodded as Calista held his hand, Emma and Naomi closed their eyes, this time a wave of magic passed over the entire shop, "Oh, yeah. You both feel it?" He asked.

"Yeah... I think we do," Emma said.

"Good girls. Very good girls," Mr Gold said.

Calista looked at Mr Gold, "What do you want me to do?" Calista asked.

"I want you to stay here, with me and Naomi, in case they get through the barrier and through Miss Swan, Bae, Charming and Snow," Mr Gold said.

Calista nodded and Naomi walked over to them, "Papa..." Naomi said quietly as her tears fell.

"Shh, I'm still here dear, I'm still here," Mr Gold said and gently pulled Naomi towards him, they hugged.

A tremor surged through the building, David walked into the back to walk the Stiltskin family, "It's them. Regina and Cora, they're here," David said.

"I'm staying behind here, with my family," Calista said.

David nodded and walked out to the shop as Calista grabbed her sword she had moved into the shop.

"Calista..." Calista looked at her husband, "I haven't told him who you are... He doesn't know you... Are... You," Mr Gold said.

"Oh, okay," Calista said.

"Is big brother Baelfire here?" Naomi asked.

"He is dear," Mr Gold said.

"Choose wisely," Neal's voice rang through the building.

"Fall back to the Gold's! I have the chalk," Emma said and she and Neal walked into the back, "Naomi, please," Emma said.

"Okay," Naomi said and ran past Neal who watched her confused.

"Been a long time," Calista said and she stood up, turning to Neal who stared at her in shock, "Looking good Bae, probably better than Killian," Calista said with a smile.

"Really, Rumpel. Hiding's beneath you," Cora said from the shop.

"Behind me, Naomi," Calista said and Naomi ran behind her mother.

"Cali..? You're... How..? What..? When..? Who?" Neal listed off and pointed to Naomi.

"We'll talk later yeah?" Calista walked to him and placed her hand on his cheek, "You grew up so much," Calista said.

"But Hook he..." Neal said.

"I'm not the loving little sister you once knew, I'm still the same but not how I was towards Killian," Calista said.

"Calista... Tell Belle... I'm sorry for how I was," Mr Gold said.

"I will," Calista looked at him, "If you die today, I'll bring your sorry ass back and beat you black and blue," Calista said.

"I know you will," Mr Gold looked at her, "Cali..." He reached out of her, Calista took his hand and knelt beside the cot, Neal and Naomi watched them, "Listen to me, you're an amazing person, you're a hero, you help people. You're a beautiful woman, who loves an ugly man, you really, truly love me, you helped changed me, you made me better, you made me want to be better. You make me want to go back, back to the best version of me and I've never felt that before. I love you so much," Mr Gold said.

"Rumpel..." She whispered and kissed him as he kissed back, "I-I love you so much too," She said.

"Naomi..." He looked at her and she walked to him, "You have an amazing future ahead of you, you can do anything you want. You want to use light magic, you do it, you want to rule the world, go for he," He chuckled and Calista smiled, "I used to think I'd be happy with just Bae," He glanced at Neal and Neal realised who Naomi was to him then looked at Naomi, "But, I'm over the moon, to have you both as my children," Mr Gold said.

"Papa," Naomi said as she sobbed.

"Didn't know you had that in you," Neal said.

"Oh, I'm full of love, I've spent a lifetime looking for you. For a chance to say I love and I'm sorry," Mr Gold said.

"I didn't think you would go back on our deal," Neal said.

"I just didn't think you would go back on our deal," Mr Gold said as he extended his hand to Neal.

"I'm still angry," Neal said.

"I know..." Mr Gold said.

Neal took his father's hand and he knelt by the bed, placing their foreheads together, Neal reached for Calista's hand as Mr Gold and Naomi also held hands. 

The four of them have a moment before Neal and Calista composed themselves and stood with Emma, Naomi stood behind her elder brother and mother.

The barrier finally broke and Cora walked in, "You four out of the way," Cora said and waved her hand, making the four of them disappear in smoke.

They appeared on a road and looked around, "Where are we?" Neal asked.

Calista started walking away, "Calista do you know where you're going?" Emma asked.

Calista turned to them, "I go running on this route, I need to hurry. I'm not about to lose my husband," Calista said and walked ahead with them following her.

Naomi looked around and Neal looked at her, he leaned down and picked her up, "It's okay, he'll be okay... Right?" Neal asked as he looked at Calista.

"I don't know," Calista said.

Naomi looked at Neal as she held on, "Do I call you big brother Baelfire like Mama calls uncle Killian, big brother Killian?" Naomi asked him.

"Called, pasted tense sweetheart," Calista said.

"You can if you want, I don't mind or you can call me big brother Neal," Neal said.

"I like Baelfire," Naomi said.

Neal chuckled, "Baelfire it is then," He looked at Calista, "So, uh, how did you end up with my father? I'm pretty sure you and Hook were both determined to kill him," Neal said.

"He took me from the Roger when we were doing a job for that demon. I was with him for a half a year, fell in love and he with me and bish bash bosh, I spent 10 years with him," Calista said.

"And Naomi is how old?" Neal asked.

"Uh... We're saying 11," Calista said.

"Saying 11?" Neal asked.

Calista looked at him, "We can't exactly say she's 39... But biologically she is and body it's 11," Calista said.

"Magic complicates things," Neal said.

"Says you Mr-Hundred-Years-Old," Calista said.

"You're exactly the same," Neal said.

"Hey, I'm in my 28-year-old body but I am 229... Our family is old," Calista said.

"The only person who is their actual age is Henry," Naomi looked at Emma, "Does he have to call me auntie now?" Naomi asked.

"Not of neither of you want it," Emma said.

"Okay..." Naomi said.

"Come on, pick up the pace," Calista said and they started running through the woods.

They ran back into the shop, they made their way into the back to see Mary Margaret and David in front of a puff of purple smoke. Calista looked at where her husband was, he was standing looking good as new.

"Rumpel..." Calista said and ran into his arms, they both each other tight and close, Calista buried her face in the crook of his neck.

"I'm here, I'm here, I'm okay," Mr Gold said.

Naomi wiggled out of her brothers hold and ran over joining her parents in a hug. Neal walked over slowly, "W... What... How?" Neal asked.

"Son, sometimes magic can help," Mr Gold said to Neal and looked at Calista, they paused for a moment before they kissed.

Neal looked awkward and looked away, "This is weird..." Neal said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.9K 2.3K 46
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Elias Swan, father of Henry...
67.1K 1.8K 23
It's been a over two years since Vivian Mills died in Neverland due to Dreamshade poisoning and she never knew the cure Gold had worked out. During h...
29.2K 1K 21
Vanessa has finally been reunited with her love, daughter and now grandson, but is still not on good terms with her mother. Mr Gold, however, is out...
5.4K 307 5
"I SEE GOOD IN YOU." twenty eight years have passed since the evil queen's curse ripped them from their realm and for many of those carlos has been u...