Before It Ends • Hessa • Emer...

By -M-I-N-E-

This is a Hardin x Tessa fan fiction, although focuses mostly on their daughter Emery Scott. Finished writin... More

ꪮꪀꫀ
𝕥᭙ꪮ
𝕥ꫝ𝕣ꫀꫀ
ᠻꪮꪊ𝕣
ᠻⅈꪜꫀ
𝔹𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤
ડⅈ᥊
ડꫀꪜꫀꪀ
ꫀⅈᧁꫝ𝕥
𝒮𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 ℂ𝕦𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟!
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚠𝚘
𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥
𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕪 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠
Lets play a 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖...
The translation game!
A/N
Second Book!

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚂𝚒𝚡

857 32 13
By -M-I-N-E-

Words 2107

COLE.

"I'm taking the truck tonight." I call from the front door, grabbing the keys from the bowl stuffed with crap and heading out the door before an answer. I know my parents don't mind. My mom is a little strict and would most likely ground me if she knew where I was headed, but my dad wouldn't even lift his eyes to me.

Last time, I had to drive Emery home and had to use my map to get home. So, I pull up the house on my map and use that to get there.

There are what looks like 10 cars in the yard and driveway, some on the side of the road. The sun is just setting as I get out of my truck, locking it up safely. I don't trust these people.

I lift my hand up to knock on the door, but stop myself. Do you even knock at one of these parties? I roll my eyes and open the door, happy that no one is looking at me disappointingly for not knocking. Everyone is minding their own business, dancing, making out, and talking.

The first thing I do is walk to the kitchen. Last time, it was the only place that seemed slightly normal, aside from the weed brownies on the counter and the beer bottles in the fridge. Overall, the kitchen didn't have many people dancing or hanging out in there.

Unfortunately for me, there's a couple on a chair in the right corner, the woman grinding herself onto her man. I roll my eyes, looking down at the floor respectfully as I pass them to the back door.

Chris was outside last time. I don't plan to make myself known just yet. I'd like for Chris to be a little bit more than tipsy or my plan might just backfire.

I watch out of the back door, watching the group of friends that are gathered there. Chris is sure enough there, flicking some ashes off his cigarette. I absentmindedly look for Emery, but don't see her. Maybe she decided to stay away tonight. Thank god.

I hear a moan from beside me and that's when I realize I'm too close to this grinding couple for comfort. "There's rooms upstairs." I mumble, suddenly feeling my heart race at the fact I'm talking to these people. God, my anxiety is higher than the roof at these parties.

The woman glances behind her shoulder, giving me a glare as she detaches herself from the man and tugs the man out of the chair.

I can't help but watch them walk out of the kitchen, the woman's hands glued to the man's body as if her life depended on it. My head quickly turns back to the door when I hear it open and Tailey runs into me jumping back at the sight of me. "Oh my god, I'm sorry- Cole!" She squeals and I lift my hands instinctively in surrender.

"Yay..." I say in a high pitch voice and I feel my heart drop. I don't like this girl.

Tailey places her hand on my forearm, leaning almost all of her weight onto me. "I missed you! Oh my god." She then pulls me into a hug and I reluctantly put my hands onto her shoulders. She's slurring her words very badly already.

"Maybe you should go sit, Tailey." I suggest, basically peeling her from my body.

"You're so nice Cole! I knew I couldn't trust Emery." She stammers, wiping a piece of her brown curly hair from her face. That pulls my attention to her.

"What did Emery say?" I question, furrowing my eyebrows down at her. She is quite small compared to me.

"Just that... just that youuuu weren't as great as she thought you would beeeee. That kind of stuuff." Her words are so slow that they are almost too slow to understand. I feel a pang strike me in the heart at her words and I instinctively stumble back away from her. I really was wrong about Emery. Why the fuck am I here helping her when she doesn't even care about me?

I shake my head, deciding I'm done dealing with Tailey's drunk ass and I leave her in the kitchen and head for the stairs. I need somewhere quiet to think. This doesn't change me going through with my plan, because Chris is an asshole either way and deserves to be caught.

I know I shouldn't trust Tailey, but if it's true... Why would Emery say that? To Tailey? Am
I really that bad? I feel my stomach twist into a knot and I shake away the thoughts. Upstairs. It'll be quieter upstairs.

I head upstairs and slip into one of the rooms. I run a hand through my hair and shut my eyes tightly. I let the vibrations and the low bass fill my senses and I try to calm myself for what is about to go down.

◉‿◉

EMERY.

I walk through the front door as if it's total routine and I take a look around the place. I'm immediately overwhelmed with the smell of weed and I feel my body ache with nerves. I'm going to need some sort of shot to stay standing. I'm fucking stressed about seeing Chris again. He's going to be mad, I know he is.

I immediately walk to the kitchen and take a weed brownie and a beer. I don't usually drink just beer but it's the quickest thing to pick up. It's already ready for me in a bottle in the cooler. I know, so fucking lazy Emery! I don't give a fuck!

I take my time while venturing out to the backyard where our group always hangs. They are all sitting in a circle, their lips pressed to a piece of paper as they pass that stupid fucking page around. Suck and blow. If you miss the piece of paper, you must kiss the person beside you. Not just a peck, but a full fucking tongue kiss. Such a shitty game if you ask me.

"Emery!" Tailey cheers once she notices me and I tense. I quickly scan the group for Chris, but I don't see him. "I saw Cole go upstairs." She says and I furrow my brows in confusion.

Cole is here? Why the fuck is he here!? I feel my blood boil and I clench my fist. He's here for Chris, I know he is. I don't even question Tailey as I dart back in the house and head for the stairs.

He must be super fucking stupid to think I'd let him confront Chris. What happened to not being friends anymore? And I thought he didn't fucking like parties!

I first look into the bathroom, which is where he hid out last time. That was a big mistake because that's where everyone goes to throw up. Not only does it smell like shit, but sometimes they fucking miss the bowl.

I march towards each open door. There's surprisingly only one closed door, which I pray to God holds Cole. If not, then I'm going to be walking in on some pretty crazy shit.

I reach for the handle and once I have a firm grasp, I'm yanked from the door. I let out a yelp instinctively and I immediately pull away. I see a distressed Robby for a half a second, yet quick enough to shock me and I slam my back against the wall to get away, but once I gather myself I realize it's not Robby, just an angry as fuck Chris. "Where the fuck have you been?" He screams and I shake my head.

"I've been busy!" I shout and that's when the door to the room opens and there stands a shocked Cole.

Shit... Chris looks from Cole to me and his face gets redder. "So you've been whoring around with someone else? Huh!" I feel his hands roughly collide with my shoulders as he pushes me sideways and he's too strong to stay up on my feet. My hip hits the floor and I inch myself against the back wall once I realize Cole is swinging at him.

Chris didn't seem to expect Cole to hit him. Neither did I, honestly. Cole doesn't just stop there. Since Chris is in a shocked state from the hit, he tackles him to the ground. He straddles him swinging hits into Chris's cheeks.

Soon they roll over and it's Chris hitting Cole. Fuck... "stop!" I screech, getting up and pulling at Chris's arm. It probably is not smart to do this, but I can't think straight and if I was to tackle Chris I would surely lose. I know I'm weaker than him.

Chris's arm flings out from my grasp and his elbow collides into my cheek, forcing me backwards yet again. This time I hold my balance onto my feet, but I cover my aching face with my hand.

Cole seems to find a way on top again and I know there's no stopping them until one is passed out. "Cole, please." Cole is my only hope. He listens to me sometimes and right now he really needs to listen. "Fucking stop! You're going to kill him!" Fuck Chris. I don't care if he dies. But I know this will mess with Cole and maybe he'll decide to stop himself.

Cole slows down on his swings, Chris is getting weaker, I can tell. His face is ripped to shreds and he's violently choking on blood.

Once I see a way in, I reach over and pull Cole. "Please stop. Please." I've never sounded so vulnerable in my entire life. I don't want them to kill themselves. Well, Chris can do whatever he fucking pleases, but Cole doesn't deserve this.

I lay my shaky hands on Cole's back, which lifts up and down quickly. He's out of breath as he holds Chris down, moving himself up to his torso so he can't flip them around anymore. Not that Chris could if he tried, he has been hit more than Cole since he was on the ground first and he has definitely lost his strength. He's so weak that he is barely moving. He must be passed out. I feel a rush of relief wash over me when Cole turns his fists into hands. I'm shaking terribly with nerves and I wish I could shut myself up in one of the bedrooms so Cole doesn't see me so vulnerable.

That scared the shit out of me. I know he can feel how shaky my hands are on his back. He looks over his shoulder to me and his face is bloody and beaten. He's out of breath and immediately reaches for my cheek.

I'm taken back and instinctively flinch away, but soon relax when I feel his fingers on my cheekbone where Chris hit me. "You okay?" He asks, letting out one final heavy breath.

I nod, "I should be asking you that." I try my best to tease, but it doesn't sound like a joke at all. He still gives me the satisfaction by huffing out some sort of out-of-breath laugh, before looking into the bedroom he came out of.

"Will you bring me my bag? It's right over there." He says quietly, as if he didn't just fucking destroy Chris in a fist fight. I nod and slowly bring him his bag. He reaches in the bag, pulling out gloves and putting them on.

"Cole-" I stop myself from questioning him, although I'm very confused. Is he like a serial killer or some shit? Why does he need gloves?

He sticks his hand back in his bag and pulls out a bag of... drugs? "Drugs?!"

"Shhh!" He hushes me, slipping the drugs into Chris's jean pockets. "Now you leave so I can call the police and get this bastard arrested."

"Are you insane?!"

"No, Emery. Go downstairs." He instructs as if he can boss me around. I oddly feel the need to listen to him, so I do without question. I already know what he plans to do now. He plans to call the police and have Chris arrested for drugs planted on him. Honestly it would work. There's many people who know he's a drug dealer in this house and I'm sure they won't believe Chris when he says Cole planted them. 

Fuck, Cole is an evil mastermind.

◉‿◉

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎

I really liked writing this chapter. I hope it isn't too dramatic. Løl

Are you still enjoying the story?

Chapter thirty six: Jan. 6, 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 470 22
I won the bet. But I lost the only thing that has ever made me happy. Read it to find out. Not my best work tbh. Read it on your own risk. #2 after...
26.5K 579 52
"'Tessa, he's manipulating you. Still! He's abusive can't you see that?' Zed yells from across the room. I have a feeling this time he's right." What...
75.9K 5.7K 44
"I'm assuming that little speech was meant for me?" "It was meant for everyone." "But mostly me. Is it because I called her selfish earlier? Are you...
5.2K 104 43
**EDIT 8/30/17** I HAVE DECIDED THAT THIS IS THE PROLOGUE TO MY NEXT FIC. THIS ONE IS PRETTY MUCH A NECESSITY TO UNDERSTAND THE NEXT ONE, AND WARNING...