~๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•š๐•๐• ๐•ฃ~ |๐•ข๐•ฆ๐•’...

By -AW05-

"๐™ผ๐šŠ๐šข ๐™ธ ๐š‘๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ?" In which Danni is a 20-yo aspiring fashion designer noticed and hir... More

OC intros
1: The tall man (and Jeremy)
2: So much f*cking toile
3: its just another day
4: opportunity arises
5: Finn and Mariza
6: The interview + Dream-Quackity
7: pink or purple?
8: It's Angst Time Boys
9: Please no
11: The other POV
12: The MCC Charity Ball! pt. 1
cedar rapids
13: The MCC Charity Ball! pt. 2
14: Silence Falls
15: Vega and Altair
16: Redemption
17: My S.O
18: Surprise
19: Stream Q&A!
20: Where are they now?
-A letter from Danni-
!A note from Jeremy!

10: dinner

777 31 19
By -AW05-

Danni POV:

Today is the big day. Well, more like semi-big. Today is the dinner but next week is the ball. If that's the case, then why am I so nervous? If not then, Who am I more nervous to meet?

The dream that I had last night was very weird. I knew from the start that D.Q wasn't real, yet why did it hit me so hard when he left. I woke up, crying my eyes out over a figment of my imagination. Did I really desire love that much?

"Danni? uh are you okay?" Finn says, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine." I say as I continue zipping him in his dress.

Around August, the dress fit him perfectly. We're trying it on the week before the ball just to make sure it still fits. Mariza's own fits just fine. But I needed to make sure Finn's still fit.

"So, are you nervous about tonight?" Mariza asks, not looking up from her phone.

"Kinda, I mean I'm really excited to meet everyone but I hope I make a good impression you know?"

"Well I mean its going to be fine, Technoblade is coming and that Jeremy guy is his plus one. You know them right?" Finn says

My eyes widen when I heard Jeremy's name. Did he really go with Jeremy?

No, I hadn't told Finn and Mariza of the Techno and Jeremy situation. I didn't want them to hate the guys but still. I just decided to keep this to myself.

"Oh yeah, I go to university with them. Anyways how does it fit Finn? Nothing is poking you?" I say, trying to change the subject as quick as possible.

"Yeah, it fits perfect!"

~

It's now the night of the dinner. I couldn't decide whether to wear a simple dress, or a semi-suit. Y'know the ones where people wear a turtleneck and a blazer with chains? kinda like that. (A/N: idk either)

I did the eeny meeny mieny mo method and fate picked the semi-suit for me. It was an all black outfit, I added a silver heart necklace and dress shoes. I didn't bring a side bag (totally not because I forgot to pack one, I didn't because of style 😎) so I was just bringing my phone.

The dinner was taking place in the hotel itself, the Charity Ball reserved the whole restaurant for all of us. Imagining that, I got even more nervous because of how much people would be there. And imagining Techno and Jeremy there just makes my palms sweat with anxiety.

I didn't want to face them.

Not tonight.

I quickly made a promise to myself to avoid them at all costs tonight and made my way out of my room and to the elevator.

~

I was downstairs in front of the restaurant waiting for Finn and Mariza. We all agreed to go in together, while waiting I feel someone tap my shoulder.

"Uh hello, are you Danni?"

I turn around to see a guy, 5"8, with big doe eyes and very fluffy hair. He's wearing a long-sleeve and dress pants, simple semi-formal look. He looks familiar, but I just can't place it.

"Yes, that's me...sorry if this seems rude but haven't I seen you somewhere?" I say, with genuine confusion.

"Oh uh yeah my name is Zak, but people just call me Skeppy."

"OHHHHH I remember now!!! I watch your videos sometimes. My favorites are the soundboard trolls and 'my friend edits my video' ones!! It's really nice to meet you Zak.

"Oh wow that's amazing! You can just call my Skeppy if that makes it easier."

"Okay then Skeppy, who else is here with you?"

"Oh it's me and my plus one Badboyhalo, come on I'll introduce you!"

I agree and Skeppy leads me to the side where a slightly taller guy, also wearing a long-sleeve with dress pants, is tapping away on his phone.

"Oh hi!! You must be Danni, my name is Darryl but you can just call me Badboyhalo or Bad or even BBH if that's how you want to roll..."

"I'll just call you BBH, is that okay?"

BBH nods and the three of us just talk about minecraft, the ball, and other random topics until I spot Finn and Mariza coming out of the elevator. The two are dressed semi-formal as well, With Finn absolutely rocking a grey semi-suit and Mariza wearing a very beautiful pink dress.

"Alright you two, don't go stealing my best designer." Finn says putting his hand on my shoulder to guide me to the entrance of the restaurant.

"Well, I guess I'll see you two inside?" I say, pointing my thumb at the door.

The pair nod and claim they're just waiting for a few more of their friends. The three of us walk inside and wait at the front desk to be seated.

~

The main hostess said that according to the hosts of the ball, they didn't want the invitees and their plus ones to sit together. They wanted the guests mixed so that people could mingle and possibly make new friendships. I got seated about three tables away from Finn and two away from Mariza.

The restaurant itself is amazingly beautiful. The placements were all gold-themed and had pretty flower center pieces. If the dinner was going to be this nice, I can only imagine how great the ball must be.

So far, I'm the only one seated at my table. There's six placements at my table in total, meaning five seats were still up for grabs. I was scrolling through twitter until I caught someone coming over out of the corner of my eye.

I put my phone in my blazer pocket. When I stood up to introduce myself to the new person seating at my table, I nearly stumble. He was wearing a Short-sleeve button up and dress pants as well. (A/N: okay I know that the long/short-sleeve and dress pants combo is a bit clichè but I CANNOT for the life of me figure out what these boys could wear to a fancy dinner, mkay?)

Standing at about...5"8 in height, the one thing that did catch my eye was the blue beanie with "LAFD" lettering on the rim that covered majority of his hair.

This was the real Quackity. Not the one in my dreams, but the Quackity.

I quickly collect my thoughts and stretched out my hand to him. He takes it and we share a handshake.

"Nice to finally meet you Quackity, I'm Danni by the way."

"Wow, I mean I've seen photos of you online but I never knew how amazing you look in person." He says, blushing as he realized that he said that out loud.

I chuckle as we both take a seat next to each other.

"How forward you are Quackity, but thank you. You look nice as well!"

"Y'know, you don't have to call me Quackity. You can just call me Alex."

"Alrighty, Alex."

We talk about...basically anything we like. Turns out we share a couple things in common. We like the same band (AJR) and like playing minecraft. (A/N: I actually don't know if he likes AJR.) Although I left out the part where I'm not very good at the game.

"Dude the caves and cliffs update is amazing! Like the caves had the best glow-up this entire year"

"Right? It's like they finally listened to us and updated it!"

We both laugh and calm down after we see the four other members of our table come at the same time. They introduced themselves, well more for my sake since they all knew quackity already. Come to think of it I'm the only plus-one here that isn't a youtuber or twitch streamer.

I absolutely had the pleasure of meeting Minx, Jschlatt, Niki, and Sapnap. Minx and Jschlatt actually came here together, but they told me that it was because of a donation dare on one of their streams. Cute, I think to myself.

About an hour in and majority of us already finished our food. Excluding Sapnap because he couldn't resist going back for the mini cakes the buffet had. Alex taps my shoulder and whispers in my ear.

"hey, wanna go someplace more quiet?"

I shiver a bit, I don't know why but it made my spine tingle and I got that weird tickle feeling. I nodded and he told me to wait a bit after he excused himself to go the bathroom. I followed about two minutes after.

I walked out of the restaurant and spotted him on one of the hotels patio overlooking the pool area. He's leaning on the barrier bars scanning the area until he sees me.

"Hey Danni."

"Hey." I respond, mimicking his stance on the bars right next to him.

"Any reason why you wanted me to come out here?"

"No, not really. It was getting kinda loud out there, and I just wanted to vibe with you y'know?"

I feel a small amount of heat rise to my cheeks.

"Hahaha, I didn't mean to make you blush Danni. Am I really that good at making lovely people like you blush?"

"Oh be quiet, It's just a tad bit hot out here that's why."

"Danni, It's the beginning of December."

"And your point being?"

"Touchè"

Silence falls and we just take in the calmness of the patio. I can faintly hear the people inside talking and lively music playing in the background. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, Alex does the same.

"Wow."

"What?"

"It's just that, I never have felt this safe and calm with someone ever ." I say, with my eyes still closed. I really meant it, it feels like I could stay here forever. Just me and Alex.

The silence is broken when the two of us hear a click coming from the restaurant and the talking noise slowly goes down.

"We should probably go back." Alex says, taking his arms off the barrier bars. I nod in agreement and we both walk towards the entrance. We walked back to our table and sat down, I lean over to Niki sitting on the other side of me.

"Did we miss anything?"

"No, Scott is just making a small toast."

"ahhh okay."

I look over to Finn's table where Scott is standing holding a glass filled with water.

"Erhm, First of all I wanted to thank all of you for coming to the ball. And the pre-dinner of course hehehe. We're glad to announce that the charity we are hosting the ball for is for St. Judes Children Hospital."

All of us clap and revert back to silence as Scott continues to explain.

"St. Judes Childrens Hospital is an organization where they do not charge families for any treatments their child may receive. Not only do the families not pay a single dime for St. Judes' services, but they also research and share their findings with the public in hopes to find a cure for childhood cancer. One child that is treated at St. Judes is also helping thousands of other patients in hospitals around the world. Any treatment invented at St. Judes pushed the overall survival rate of childhood cancer from 20% to over 80%. They will not stop until no child dies from cancer." Scott says very proudly, "We hope to make an amount goal of 500K to donate to this special cause.".

All of us applause, St. Judes Childrens Hospital is one of the most helpful organizations I've ever heard of. I'm really happy to be apart of this event.

Scott takes a seat and we all resume back to our conversations. We all talked about random topics until 30 minutes later when the hostess said that the restaurant is closing.

~

Everyone, and I mean everyone, is outside of the restaurant entrance. Either on their phones or talking to their friends. I decided to sleep a little early, considering that the ball is in less than a week. I wanted to have some time to myself.

"Hey uh Finn, I'm gonna turn in for the night."

"Oh, okay then. Text me tomorrow?"

"Sure." I say, heading towards the elevator. I press the button and wait for the doors to open. Right before I enter the elevator a voice stops me before I even put my foot in.

"HEY DANNI WAIT UP!"

I quickly turn around and see Alex pushing his way through the crowd. Some eyes turn towards us because of his voice but he didn't pay attention to that.

"Hey uh...hah...wait give me a minute" He says, clearly out of breath. I can't help but giggle a little, He's really cute.

"Okay uhh...Do you happen to be free anytime soon? Preferably after the Ball?"

"Uh yeah I think so why?"

"Do you want to go out with me?"

The instant he asked me that, The world around me froze. I look around and see that some people are looking at the two of us. I look back at Alex, he had a puppy dog look in his eyes.

"Yes, of course! Why wouldn't I?"

Alex smiles, very brightly,

"YES! I-I mean uh, Yay!! I uh...hehehe," He stumbles over his words as a blush starts to form across his face.

"Are-are you okay?" I ask, laughing a little bit.

"Yes yes I'm more than okay! Uh, see ya later?" Alex says awkwardly, shooting finger guns at me.

I point finger guns back, "totally!"

The two of us awkwardly walk away and I bump myself against the elevator door, I spread my hand on the wall next to it looking for the button. I press it and the door opens, almost making me fall in. I pull myself together and press my floor number.

Right as the doors are closing I wave at Alex, He waves back and the elevator closes and ascends to my room floor. I sigh, not in a sad way but in a loving way. Like I just got asked out by a guy I really like.

I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and open the notification. It's a mention from twitter, a quackity stan account from the looks of it.

"OMG EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS! QUACKITY JUST ASKED OUT A GIRL!"

*insert video of Quackity asking out Danni*

I stare at the tweet in disbelief, didn't this just happen a minute ago? Who recorded it? How fast is this video going around?

I was too happy from Alex asking me out, I ignored it for a while and only responded to that tweet once.

->"Actually, I'm non-binary and go by they/them :)"
-->"Omg I am so sorry! Please forgive me!"
--->"lol its fineee <3"
---->"WAIT BUT LIKE IS THIS VIDEO FAKE OR NAH"

I turn off my phone, I can deal with this later.

For now, I'm wayyyy too happy.

-

2518 words

A/N: Sorry for not updating in like...5 days. I had a bit of writers block and assignments and such. Also I was reading CASTIKLINE 's "Vices" as well as yellow_cardinal 's "Fools". Please read them!!! I love their OC's Rory and Romeo! Also, next chapter will be a mini chapter! It's basically the POV of Techno after the thing with Danni happened...Thought it would be important to include that. Before I sign off, Please do consider donating to St. Judes! It is a real organization that is very helpful in battling childhood cancer! If you can't donate (like me) then please spread awareness and urge those who can donate to donate!

That's going to be it from me. See you guys in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 4.3K 54
โ€ผ๏ธTHIS BOOK SUCKS AND IT'S OLD, IT'S IN RETIREMENT Y'ALL STOP READING THIS SHIT I HAVE TO EDIT THE HELL OUT OF IT โ€ผ๏ธ Wilbur went to a new school afte...
11.7K 114 39
I made the cover myself. Nothing is mine but what I write and Y/n. Some of the art is mine. I will try and post everyday. I might do a mature part bu...
450K 10.9K 80
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐€ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ช๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ...