Get 2 U: Chaotic Minds || YUM...

By byJianLucas

"I've waited for him to come to me and talk about what's going on, but he keeps avoiding me. I wonder if I di... More

|| PROLOGUE ||
Chapter 1: Hidden Words
Chapter 2: Late Night Movies
Chapter 3: Not So Soon
Chapter 4: Play For Two
Chapter 6: More Than Friends
Chapter 7: Love Effects
Chapter 8: Evening Escape
Chapter 9: Where It Belongs
Chapter 10: Can't Leave You
Chapter 11: Subtle Changes
Chapter 12: Misleading Conversations
Chapter 13: A Learning Curve
Chapter 14: Mind Control
Chapter 15: My Heart is Yours
Chapter 16: At the Moment
Chapter 17: After Our Night
Chapter 18: Unclear Confession
Chapter 19: Disturbed Emotions
Chapter 20: Trouble At Hand
Chapter 21: Face to Face
Chapter 22: We Decide
Chapter 23: About Us Now
Chapter 24: First Warning
Chapter 25: A Love's Game
Chapter 26: Piece of Sunrise
Chapter 27: Cruel & Vile
Chapter 28: Chaotic Hearts
Chapter 29: Forever Yours
|| AUTHOR'S NOTE ||

Chapter 5: Young Love

638 35 2
By byJianLucas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*A few days later*

-Yuta's POV-

The last couple of days had been tough. Having Taeyong behind my back began to frustrate me as he continued to put more pressure on telling Mark how I feel. I'm sure he knows something I don't, and that's why he wants me to go and tell my best friend how much I love him. On the other hand, NCT's activities are going to begin the next week, which sounds like a great escape from reality to me. Everybody got excited when they heard about the comeback's concept, and also, the entire team is ready to get back to the studio like before.

Last night, I talked with Haechan about my argument with Taeyong, which helped me a lot to understand why he's continually pushing me to speak about my feelings for Mark. According to Haechan, inside SuperM, the boy group Taeyong and Mark are part of, there's one member who likes Mark. Haechan said that he didn't know who's that person, but he heard Taeyong discussing this through the phone.

I hate to say it, but if there's someone behind Mark, Taeyong might be in the right call. Perhaps I need to tell Mark how I feel about him for once and for all.

*Current time – Midday*

I'm storming out of Taeyong's room. We fought again, but this time was because I asked him for explanations about the supposed SuperM member who likes Mark. Of course, he didn't answer my inquiry, but I tried to get an answer anyway. Taeyong lost his patience, and so do I. So, I got out of his room in a hurry.

I passed beside Jaehyun and Johnny; both of them looked at me quite confused while Taeyong was still chasing me. Luckily, they held Taeyong and stopped him from coming towards me. I took advantage of that, and I got out of the house. I opened the garage with the control I have, and then I grabbed the motorcycle. As I was taking it out, someone stopped my way.

-Yuta-hyung!

-Mark? – I looked at him, confused.

-Why do you keep fighting with Taeyong-hyung? What happened? – Mark asked worriedly.

-I don't have time to explain, Mark. I want to go. – I stated as I tried to move Mark away, but he resisted.

-Take me with you or stay here with me, but don't be lonely. Stop pushing me away. – Mark murmured while looking at me. His eyes, shining slightly.

I caressed his cheek before looking down at the floor. I nodded before leaving the motorcycle inside the garage, and after that, I closed the door. I walked towards Mark, who received me with open arms. I snuggled against him while trying to breathe calmly, but suddenly, Jaehyun and Doyoung came out of the house.

-Yuta-hyung! – Jaehyun shouted while getting towards us.

-Geez! What's going on? – Doyoung asked, concerned.

-Listen, Taeyong and I; we'll be better, but right now, I don't want to talk to him. – I declared while looking at my friends.

-Tell us what happened; maybe we can help. – Jaehyun said while holding my shoulder.

-Taeyong-hyung is pressuring me to take decisions I don't want to make at the moment. It's about the comeback, and he stresses me out. – I lied, hoping to get away with another lie.

-Decision? – Doyoung said, confused.

-Yes. Uh, I don't know if I want to sing in the unit's song. So, Taeyong-hyung is making me decide quickly. – I spoke while caressing the back of my head.

-Well, think about it. We're going to talk with Taeyong, but try to calm down, hyung. – Doyoung said while smiling slightly.

I nodded as everybody got back to the house. As soon as I got inside, I noticed that everyone is in the backyard with Taeyong; they are talking between them, but I didn't want to go. So, I stood there as I watched Jaehyun walking out with Doyoung.

Suddenly, Mark pulled my sleeve. -Come, we can go upstairs if you want, hyung. – Mark suggested while looking at me.

I quickly glanced at the members before looking back at Mark. Then, I just nodded before Mark guided me upstairs while holding my hand. Both of us got to the rooms' hallway, and then we got inside Mark's shared bedroom. I sat down on the edge of Mark's bed while trying to calm myself from the argument I had with Taeyong.

I felt Mark sitting next to me, and when I looked up, I saw him with his guitar. He smiled before playing some chords for me.

-Here, listen. – Mark said before he began to play a song on his guitar.

I watched Mark while enjoying the melody; I put his hoodie on, making him chuckle slightly. After that, he began to sing softly. He motioned me with his eyes, wanting me to join his voice. I nodded and began to sing along with him. I chuckled between verses since it was calming to be with Mark this way; after all, I missed the times we shared just like this one.

As soon as the song ended, Mark stared at me while still playing some chords.

-Are you feeling better? – Mark asked.

-Yes. Thank you. – I smiled before Mark looked at his guitar, and then he placed it aside before paying attention to me.

-Why do you keep fighting with Taeyong-hyung? – Mark asked worriedly. -I know that you lied to Jaehyun-hyung back there. So, what's going on? – He questioned, wanting to hear an honest answer from me.

Do I have to tell him right now? Can't I think about it more?

I got lost inside my thoughts, making Mark impatient since he couldn't hear an answer from me. I heard him sigh, quite frustrated, but after that, I felt his touch on my cheek. I noticed Mark's eyes staring intensely into mine, which made me feel nervous in seconds. Without warning, Mark held the back of my neck and pulled me closer to him. I watched every move he made before I met with our lips crashing against each other. Mark began to move slowly, but I couldn't reply since I was still in shock. However, when he started to stroke the back of my head, I closed my eyes and followed his lead.

I got lost in the sweetness of his lips, the freshness of the new sensation, and the anticipated moment I wanted to share with my loved one. Mark wasn't stopping, but we gradually began to run out of breath, making us pull away with a track of small pecks on each other's lips.

-How? When? Why? – I asked while breathing heavily, feeling Mark's heart beating faster. -Mark, why—

He interrupted me with a soft kiss. -I know your feelings for me, hyung. I knew it after I heard you talking with Taeyong-hyung. That night, I was awake and listening to everything you said to him. The next day, I wanted you to tell me the truth, but when you hid it away, it made me feel sad because I thought you were about to confess to me. – Mark explained while breathing fast.

I looked at Mark, stunned. I couldn't phrase any words inside my head, and I felt like having a knot on my throat. So, I caressed Mark's head before pulling him closer to me. I held him tightly before kissing his head.

-I'm sorry; I couldn't hide it away. – I sighed while tightening my embrace on Mark.

-You shouldn't feel that way, Yuta. Not anymore. You won't destroy my dreams because you are one of them. – Mark smiled while getting away from me, but I pulled him closer again and snuggled against him. -I love you more. I honestly do. – Mark whispered while caressing my hair.

-Are you sure about this? – I asked, concerned.

Mark chuckled. -Yes. It's going to be hard when we go to TV shows, but I'm sure I'll do my best to make it seem like we are just very close friends. – He assured while staring at me.

-TV shows? But you never liked my closeness when we are on TV. – I said, looking at him, perplexed.

-I was anxious because I didn't know how to act, hyung! I tried to control myself. – Mark assured while chuckling slightly.

-That makes sense. – I grinned before placing my chin on his chest, and then I looked up to meet Mark's gaze.

-Now, can you do something for me? – Mark asked.

I nodded. -What is it?

-Talk with Taeyong-hyung; these arguments need to stop. – Mark demanded, upset.

-Alright, but can I do that later? – I asked.

-Why? – Mark looked at me, confused.

-I want to be with you. – I chuckled happily.

Mark caressed my hair before humming. -I guess you can. – He said before holding me tightly, surrounding my torso with his legs.

I chuckled while embracing Mark's body. I wanted to treasure this moment; after all, nothing will be the same after today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.6K 1.3K 36
{A Markhyuck Fanfiction} [In which Lee Donghyuck does not believe in the controversial topic of love... ...and Mark Lee only encourages his belief sy...
11.6K 450 11
Yuta is a little and his boyfriend Taeyong adores that about him. But that doesn't mean their relationship isn't in the best place at the moment. ...
104K 4.8K 31
"I want to get to him, but theres a stupid girl in the way" Donghyuck wants Mark, but Mark is taken. All Donghyuck wants to do is to get rid of the g...
20.3K 1.2K 37
Mark, a model from canada, is going to have a job in seoul. Johnny, an instagram influencer, is getting the same chance. The only problem is, that Jo...