Tied Together By Love ✓

By IamMeteorKnight

[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was... More

· i n t r o d u c t i o n ·
· c h a r a c t e r s ·
1| From The Beginning
2| New CEO
3| Wedding
4| Yes or Yes
5| Should I Marry Him
6| Before The D-Day
7| Our Seven Vows
8| Mission Irritate Her
9| You're Dead
10| Jealous Much
11| We're Young
12| Not Just A Mere Crush
13| She likes Mr Doctor
14| Is he the ONE
15| The Ruler
16| Accusations
17| Prank backfires too I
18| Prank backfires too II
19| Natasha in hospital
20| Your taste, my Cake
21| First kiss
22| Mr Shy is scared
23| Trending Pregnancy news
24| Red Is For The Deal
25| I don't Care about Him
26| The Culprit
27| 30 days of her Leave
28| Him being sorry
29| Drunken Beauties
30| Seduction
31| Accident
32| Voldemort of mom's life
33| Flirting and Jealousy
34| I love you, Idiot
35| Fasting
36| Closer
37| Shrey's Wedding
39| Loving You
40| The Man Dadi loves
41| Stay away
42| Barging through the window
43| Wedding bells, again
44| Will you be my Girlfriend
45| Honeymooning
46| His Birthday
Really??
47| They're married
48| Business Party
49| Strict Rules
50| Life of 3 weeks
51| Anger and Mood Swings
52| Cravings
53| Mehndi
54| Dhruv Weds Natasha
55| Together
QnA
Epilogue
#2 Natasha and Dhruv's story
Bonus Chapter One
Bonus Chapter Two
Bonus Chapter Three
Need Your Suggestion

38| Knowing each other

23.2K 1.1K 131
By IamMeteorKnight

Started writing on 18th November 2020.
Completed on 24th November 2020.
Word count :  4740 words
________________________

– A Y A A N –

"Divya!" I called while ruffling her hairs.

"Don't do this."

"Okay... Is it still paining?"

"Not at all. You're asking the same question since forty five minutes. I told you, I'm alright now." She said.

"But it's my fault." I said and she glared.

"Where did the word fault come from?"

"But still."

"No more discussions. I'm fine. How many times do I need to assure you?"

"Okay. I won't ask anymore." I said.

"Hmm..." She hummed and hugged me tightly. "Ayaan, when did you start liking me? I mean there's a long gap between attraction, like and love."

"That's a long story." I hesitated.

"Okay. I'm all ears." She said, laying her head over my chest, close to my heart.

"I started liking you when we were in school."

"Really? You mean you liked me from the time we were four year old diaper babies?" She asked.

"Of course not. It all started when we were in twelfth."

"At the age of seventeen?"

"Hmm."

"Then why didn't you tell me?"

"Well....." I told her everything that happened that day.

(Flashback)

10 years ago~

Today, I was going to confess.

Divya Gupta!

Although, we were never on good terms but maybe this would change.

I never knew when this constant bickering changed into liking. Yes, she was my first crush. Many girls liked me but I never felt the same for them. But for her, it was different.

Carrying the rose in my hand, I walked out of the class.

As teachers were having their own lunch, no one was there to check upon us.

Walking soundly I reached the place where she was, standing with a boy.

"Divya, I like you." The boy said.

Wait what?

How could he like her?

What am I even thinking? Everyone would like a girl like her.

What if she chooses him instead of me?

Infact, he's better than me in studies! He's the best student of the adjacent class.

Nope. *Fingers crossed*

"Actually, I don't think it's possible. I mean exams are on the way and I can't-"

"Okay. I understand. Never mind." He said and went away from her.

Should I go now?

Ofcourse not.

That boy was rejected peacefully but for me, maybe I would be rejected brutally. Also, she has a good reason for not to indulge in relationships. It would be a joke of me.

Without even thinking for a second, I went away.

(Flashback ends)

"You were such an idiot." She mocked.

"Why? Even if I confessed, you would have rejected me."

"Who told you? Situation was different at that time."

"How?" I asked.

"That's a long story."

"I'm all ears."

"First complete your story." She said.

"Okay. Then we passed our schools and went on different ways. But you know, when the first time I saw you in the company, I knew the old feelings would come back. And that's what happened."

"Really? How could I not get any signs?" She asked looking up, to me.

"Because you're really dumb." I said. She rolled her eyes and went back to her previous position, which was just above my heart. "When the marriage situation came, I tried to make it more appealing to you so that you could agree. And you agreed. At first it was liking and attraction, but after living with you and knowing more about you, everything changed. And now I can say, I'm in love with you." I said. She gazed my eyes and pecked my lips.

"That was not a long story." She mumbled.

"What about you? You were talking about something right?"

"Hmm... But I don't think it's that important." She said, shooing the topic away.

"Why do you think it's not important? Every small detail about you is important." I blurted and she looked at me. "I mean, just tell me."

"You remember our last annual function in school?" She asked and I nodded. "On that day I overheard you, talking with your friends. I... Your friends were questioning if you like me. And you said that... you won't ever like a girl like me who is a fat, ugly and irritating." She said and I felt her eyes moistened.

(Flashback)

It was our last annual function this year and how could everyone leave my performance!

I was waiting for my chance which was around twenty minutes later.

"Hey! Chauhan." My gang greeted me. It was considered cool to call each other by their last names.

"Is your performance over?" I asked.

"Yeah, we just came back. And...." One of them said.

"And?"

"Your crush was hosting the ceremony just few minutes back." The other one said.

"Who crush?" I asked acting unaware of the topic.

How the hell do they know about it?

"Really? We're not fool, leader. We know it very well. We have the news of every couple in the school, might they be exes, in a casual or love relation, or in a budding relationship. We know that you like Divya."

"So? There's no proof that I like her."

"Lie all you want to, but we know you from childhood."

"See, I don't really want to fight. Also, I don't like her."

"We told you, there's no need to be shy. If you like her, we'll go and confess to her instead of you."

"Enough! How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like Divya. Have you all ever seen me talking sweetly with her? No, right? I don't even like her. I mean why would I like her? As I always call her, she's just a fat and ugly girl who can never get my attention. She's just a little irritating girl whom I could never like." I shouted.

I never meant to say anything like this!

But to stop them, it was important.

"Ohh... So she's not your crush?"

"Of course."

"Also, she's taller than you. Yet, you called her little."

"You!!!"

"Okay... Your performance is on the way. You should be ready." They said and left.

(Flashback ends)

"Divya, I never meant it that way."

"It okay." She smiled.

"You yourself know you're not okay."

"Ayaan, I'm-"

"Shh... Let me complete my words. Not everything was like what you thought. That evening, my friends were compelling me to confess and you know I couldn't. To hide the topic I told them all the things which you heard. But I really didn't mean it that way. I never wanted to say all the things I said that day. I'm sorry, if the incident hurt you in any way." I confessed.

"I understood what you wanted to say. I'm fine. But, I would suggest you one thing."

"What?"

"All the time you called me by various dumb names and I didn't mind that. But that evening when you called me ugly, it hurt a lot. I don't know why but it didn't felt good."

"I'm sorry." I said.

"I would suggest you not to call a woman— ugly. Never. If you call her fat, she would use any means to lose her weight." She said.

"Okay. I would never call a woman fat or ugly, I promise. But you'll always be my cute little fatty pig." I said, pulling her cheeks.

"Ayaan!! Stop. It's hurting." She complained and I left her cheeks immediately.

"I'm sorry. But I love you and your cheeks."

"Seriously huh? Love your cheeks!" She said, copying my dialogue.

"Well... You felt sad that evening which directly or indirectly means that you liked me!"

"I never said that."

"But I felt it." I said, looking straight into her eyes.

"It was never like that. I mean I had a type of soft spot for you. No one could resist your charm. Who am I?" She smiled saying the last line.

"So..." I tried to pull the comforter off her.

"No..... I'm not wearing anything." She whined.

"Neither am I."

"Still, the answer is no."

"Okay then. It's already three in the morning, let's sleep." I said. Cuddling to her, I kissed her for the last time before giving in to sleep.

××

While sleeping I felt someone playing with my hairs and I knew who it was. I pulled her tightly by her hips and joined my forehead with hers.

"Why do you have to do this when I'm sleeping?"

"I wasn't feeling sleepy."

"How come you woke up this early? It must be noon by now." I checked the time but it was seven. "You're up this early? How did the miracle happen?"

"It's not a miracle. I wanted to be up, that's what am I'm doing."

"Oh my woman!" I exclaimed.

"Till now I was a girl and now you're making me old, by calling me woman?" She asked.

"Of course. After what we did yesterday, everything has changed. We're no longer virgins and-" I teased and she slapped my chest.

"Such an idiot you are. You talk so bluntly." She said. She tried to get up but I pulled her back on the bed. "What are you doing? I need to use the restroom."

"You won't come back, then." I said.

"I will. Now let me go." She said and I let her go. As she got up, I heard her low scream.

"What's the matter Divya?" I asked while getting up in hurry.

"It's paining." She cried.

"Just lie down and don't get up." Covering her with the comforter, I said.

"But I need to go to toilet."

"I'll take you."

"Huh?"

"What? I'm taking a leave for both of us today. You won't work today. Now let me take you to the bathroom."

"But-"

"No but. Let's go." I glared and picked her up, carrying her straight to the bathroom.

××

"Mmm... You'll damage my hairs." She whined.

"This is the fastest way to dry your hairs." I said while rubbing her hairs with a towel. She was looking like a cute puppy while white towel looked like her soft fur. "You look like a cute soft toy."

"Very funny. But I don't want to laugh." She groaned. "What about dadi? Was she home yesterday?"

"Nope. Currently, she has decided to stay with mom and dad. Who knows what caught her mind?"

"Ayaan!" She called and I hummed. "Whom do you think does dadi want to marry?" She asked.

"Well... Even I don't know." I said truthfully. Who was the man whom dadi wanted to marry?

"Why did you never enquire about it?"

"Because I never wanted to invade her privacy. I mean if she has chosen that person, then I can't change anything. I don't want to see her sad."

"Can you please take the towel off my face? My hairs are tickling me." She said. Removing the towel from her, I took a look at her.

"Your hair is still slightly wet." I touched her hairs and said.

"I know. That's what happens with long hairs. Don't worry, I'll go and sit under the sun. They'll dry up soon." She said and went down, straight to the lawn.

As I had nothing to do, I walked down the kitchen and prepared the breakfast. Taking all the food trays in my hand, I walked out and saw her sitting near the swimming pool.

"What's the matter?" I patted her back.

"Huh?"

"You're staring the water for a long time."

"Nothing. I was just thinking about how fast the time goes on."

"Yes, it's true. Aren't you hungry? Have some food." I said, showing her the food already plated in the table.

"When did you make it?"

"When you were busy gazing the pool water. Now, let's go and eat something. I'm hungry, especially after yesterday's activity." I shook her shoulders with mine to tease her.

"Seriously? You're such a.…."

"Such a what, baby?" I asked pulling her close to me by her waist.

"I'm not your baby."

"Sweetheart? Honey?"

"Nope."

"Sugar? Jaggery? Kheer? Ras malai?" I asked.

"You'll gain weight by these many sweets!"

"I thought you'll say diabetes."

"You don't get diabetes after eating sweets. It's due to the imbalance of insulin. That's why I suggested you to show some interest in studies." She scolded.

"That's not needed now. I have more interest in you." I said nuzzling my face in her neck.

"But I have more interest in food." She pushed me back and went away. Poor me!

"Wait! Don't finish it by yourself. I want to eat them too." I shouted when I saw her opening the lids.

"Don't worry. I don't have that large stomach."

"As if I don't know. In school days, you usually ate double the amount of food others brought." I said and she smiled fakely.

"Thank you. I never knew this."

"But, why don't you eat that much now?"

"Huh?"

"I mean you eat very less compared to what you ate earlier."

"There's something called appetite. I don't eat like a maniac. As long I have a good appetite and the food is healthy, I would eat how much I need. And it's not that I always eat. So shut up and let me eat my food." She gave a long lecture and took a morsel of food inside her mouth. When I was going to eat my first bite she held my hand in the way, stopping me to eat it. "How come you're eating it? Isn't this containing too many spices and oil? And isn't it unhealthy?"

"Well, you forgot that I made it myself. It's healthy. So you can eat it and let me eat it too." I said. Taking her hand off mine, I slipped the morsel inside my mouth, leaving her dumbfolded. "I love it. And why not, it's made by me. The famous hot chef Ayaan Chauhan."

"Hot? You and hot are like two different words."

"So, am I not hot?"

"I don't think so. Don't forget, after few years you'll have a huge belly due to fat. You'll look like a pig fat panda." She mocked.

"Wait! It would be you who'll have a large stomach. My exercises would always keep me healthy." I said and she glared, stuffing food inside her mouth. Eating to our content we sat back on the seat and sighed.

"Hey!! Sorry if I disturbed the couple moment." We heard a voice, getting us back from the moment. We turned towards the voice and saw Natasha facing her back towards us. Like brother, like sister. Always disturbing our moment.

"No... There's nothing going on." Divya said.

Of course!

"Then there's nothing wrong if I come and have some chat with you. Right?" Natasha asked looking towards me and I nodded.

"Enjoy with your friend leaving your husband behind." I moved near Divya and whispered in her ears. "You'll pay for it."

"Huh?"

"Nothing. Spend time with your friend." I said and walked inside to work by the time. And the time spent by, while being emerged in the work.

"Ayaan, where are you?" Divya shouted while searching me.

"In the study!"

"I want to do some work too." She said while coming inside.

"Yeah. I have one work for you. You can sit beside me and stare me as long as you want." I said, pulling a chair beside me.

"Very funny!" She exclaimed going back to God knows where!

××

"Divya!! Divya! Where are you?" I screamed to make her understand that I'm also a part of her life. For her the only important things are her family, friends and ofcourse her work. I'm her husband, can't she take out some time for me?

"In the kitchen."

"What are you doing here?" I asked reaching the kitchen.

"Cooking. I have some skills too. It's not that you're the only perfect man."

"Oh! So you are a perfect man too?"

"Don't change my gender. I'm happy being a female."

"And I'm happy being a man." I said while hugging her from back.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh... I haven't received a single kiss today. It's already noon."

"Wait! But the last time we kissed was around three in the morning, right?"

"It would be considered night. Sun wasn't up that time. Now let me receive my kiss." I said turning her back. Just when I was about to kiss her, she kept her finger in between. "What?"

"Nothing. Let me cook first." She said. I pecked her lips and turned her back to me.

"I'm waiting!" Saying, I walked towards the drawers to bring the plates out. After setting everything on the table she served the dishes made by her. She looked at me keenly, asking me to review her dish.

"It's good but the salt..."

"What happened to salt?"

"You added thrice amount of salt. It's too..." I lied. She quickly tasted it and made a disgusted face.

"Omelette! It's perfect." She scolded and I chuckled. "There's nothing to laugh."

"Okay, okay. Let's eat now." I said. After digging everything inside our stomach, we sat on the bed. She started reading her book while I switched on the TV, lying like a potato.

I'm not a potato! I take my words back.

Surfing around the channels I stopped on a romantic movie, where the main leads were kissing each other. I turned my gaze to Divya while she was busy in her book.

"Divya! Let's play a game."

"After few minutes. I need to finish reading my book." She said, being lost in her own book world. Taking it as a good chance, I switched the tv off and snatched the book from her hand. "What are you doing? Let me read it..."

"After few minutes." I pulled her over me and pecked her cheeks. "Now, let's play a game."

"Which game?"

"Truth and dare?"

"Okay! Let's sit properly first." She said and we sat back, lying on the bedrest. Taking a bottle from the side table, I spinned it around which pointed towards her. "So... It's my chance?"

"Yes. Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"First kiss?" I asked while she blushed. She and blushing?

"You!" She smiled.

"Oh! I knew it." Saying, I spinned the bottle once more which stopped in front of me. "My chance. I choose truth."

"Your first crush?"

"You!" I said scratching my neck. Spinning the bottle, it again pointed to me. "Truth again."

"Your biggest fear?"

"Losing my family." I said and she smiled. She took the bottle and spinned it.

"My chance. Let's choose dare."

"Okay..... Kiss me."

"Huh?"

"It's your dare!" I smirked. Coming near me, she sat near me and decreased the space by placing her lips on mine.

How to describe the moment?

Too calm and amazing and beautiful and amazing and everything!

Pulling her on my lap, I deepened the kiss and slid my arms on her back. Seeing it as a good chance, I moved to her neck and lingered my lips over the hickeys I gave her last night.

"Ayaan! It's cheating." She pushed me back.

"That's not cheating. I never mentioned that the game is everlasting and we can't do anything except playing."

"That's called preaching of contract." She said.

"Which contact?"

"I mean game."

"Then let's drop the game here and continue what we left."

"But it's noon."

"So what? There's no perfect time to make love. We can do it anytime." I said, pulling her over me again.

"What if dadi comes back?"

"Doors are locked. So what's your opinion now?"

"Okay." She smiled. I pushed her on the bed and having her beneath me, consumed the rest of the time.

×× ××

– N A T A S H A –

As the wedding was going on, I went away from the main area to drink something. The celebrations were on fire.

Taking a glass of drink in my hand, I walked back but collided with someone on the way, spilling the juice on his outfit. "I'm sorry."

"It's alright." The man said. And how could I forget the warm voice I was longing for? Raising my head up I saw the same face, which had a pair of glasses settled on his nose.

Dhruv!

"I'm really sorry." I said.

"It's okay." He said and left to find the washroom. Maybe, he's not meant to be mine!

As the celebrations got over I took hold of a couch and lied on it to take a nap.

"Natasha, get up. My kids want to use the restroom. Go and show them the way." My distant cousin woke me up. What the hell!

"What? Can't you show them the way yourself? You and your wife gave birth to them, not me." I complained.

"Go. I need to eat." He said in a serious tone this time.

"Okay." I said and grabbed his four year olds' hands.

"Tasha!"

"Hmm."

"Where are we going?"

"To the room where I stay. You can use the toilet all you want." I said and walked towards my room until we heard some noises. Wild moans were coming from Shrey's room. Can't they be a little quite?

"Tasha!" One of them pulled my skirt to call me. "What's that sound?"

Now what should I say?

Their Chachu and Chachi are enjoying their wedding night!

"That's nothing. Let's go to my room. I have lots of games there."

"Really?" They shouted.

"Yep! Let's go now." I said and ran with them to my room. Phew!

After half an hour or so, their parents came back and took them back after thanking me.

Walking out of my room, I drove to the hotel to reach my manager but she was nowhere to me found. She wanted to discuss a project and as I didn't have much time today, she fixed midnight as the time. These business have no timings!

Waiting there for an hour, I felt exhausted and decided to have something to drink.

"Excuse me! Can I get a soft drink?" I asked the bartender.

"Madam, are you sure you want to have soft drink at this time?"

"Yes."

"Who has soft drink in the midnight?"

"I." I said and he nodded awkwardly, passing a soft drink towards me. "It's too plain. I want some beer."

"See, I told you. No one drinks these plain drink at this time." He said and passed me a mug of beer.

No one loves me!

The man I like and lost my first kiss to, doesn't like me but instead my cousin!

What on earth have I done?

"Don't I deserve a kiss?" I asked in a high pitched voice under the influence of alcohol.

"Huh?" The bartender asked. "Excuse me, but I'm not what you think."

"Sorry! She's with me." I heard the same voice beside me. The bartender nodded and left with his work. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Why do you look like Dhruv?" I asked. "Same face, same height, same figure. Am I dreaming?"

"What are you doing here?"

"Why did you come here?" I asked.

"I had some important work in hospital. While returning I saw your car going towards the hotel. So I followed you as it's midnight and it's not safe to roam around." He said. "Now, tell me what are you doing here?"

"My manager called me but I couldn't find her here. So I walked here to spend some time." I said and hiccuped. "Why did you follow me? You don't even like me!"

"Who told-"

"Stop!" I placed my index finger on his lips to shut him up. "I like you. I know you don't like me but that's okay. It's your choice if you want to marry Samaira. I won't force you." I smiled.

"Don't worry." He said placing his lips on mine. Is this for real or am I daydreaming? Sorry, nightdreaming!

××

Shifting around my bed, I felt someone engulfing me tightly.

As per what I remember, I sleep alone on my bed. How come I have a company?

Turning back, I saw the same face which I saw the last night.

Dhruv!

Half of his shirt was unbuttoned while his glasses were laid on the side table. I checked my dress and thankfully it was on my body. It's good that nothing happened last night.

I thought I was dreaming. How come it turned into a reality?

Suddenly my phone rang waking him up.

I'm gone!

Without waiting for getting a scold from him, I stood up the bed and ran away from him. "I'M SORRY IF I DID ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE LAST NIGHT." I bowed down and ran towards the gate after taking my phone with me.

"Wait! Natasha!" I heard him shouting on the back. Not wanting to hear him scolding me, I ran away to my car.

××

Walking inside Divya's house to have some talks, I came across the lovey-dovey scene of the couple.

"Sorry if I disturbed the couple moment." I said after turning my back to them. Last night Shrey-Diya couple were acting crazy and now them. I'm the only single left.

"No..... There's nothing going on." Divya shouted.

"Then there's nothing wrong if I come and have some chat with you. Right?" I asked them and looked towards Ayaan to give us some privacy. He nodded and whispered something in her ears while she looked shocked.

"Nothing. Spend time with your friend." He said and walked inside leaving us alone.

"Are you free this time?" I asked while sitting and she nodded. "Aren't you going office?"

"No. I'm on leave today."

"Only you or your husband too?"

"Well, we both are on leave." She said and I moved close to her. "What?"

"Are you both planning to have a honeymoon today?" I teased her.

"Natasha!!"

"Wait! Did you both do it?"

"Huh?"

"Are you planning to make me masi?" I asked to tease her a bit and saw some hickey on her neck.

"Natasha!!!"

"When did it happen?" I asked and she looked at me with shock. "I'm not enquiring about the time. I'm asking the day. Did it happened yesterday?" I asked and she nodded. "Oh my! Finally you touched a someone!"

"Don't tease me Natasha!" She shouted.

"Last night, the temperature was on the highest with full passion pouring down and-"

"Stop!"

"Why?"

"Why do you have to enquire about my night. Tell me, how was yours? You must have slept all the time with full bed under you." She said. I remembered the last night, how it all happened!

I went to meet my manager but she wasn't there, so to spend some time I walked to the hotel bar. There, Dhruv came out of nowhere and we kissed. The question is, who initiated the kiss?

Was it Dhruv?

Ofcourse not!

He won't ever kiss me.

It must be me who kissed him.

Desperate me!

"Where are you lost?" She asked shaking me out of my dream.

"No where. I need to find my manager. I'll get going." I said and stood up to leave.

"This early? Why did you come then?" She asked.

"It's urgent." I said and drove away to my meet my manager. Reaching her cabin, I barged inside and saw her busy in laptop. I cleared my throat and she looked at me.

"You're here."

"Hmm... Where would I go? First tell me, where were you last night? You called me for a meeting last night but left without any notice."

"I messaged you. I had some emergency last night." She said. Stomping through the way, I sat opposite to her.

"Emergency or boyfriend?"

"Natasha! You know that I have no interest in marrying. But, this doesn't mean you'll bring my personal life in it. My work is more important than my so called boyfriends." She scolded.

"Sorry."

"Leave it. I wanted to inform you about the Hollywood training. Rest of the forty days left will happen in few upcoming days."

"You mean any time now."

"No. Around two or three months later. Till then we can shoot for any of your upcoming movie or web series." She said and I nodded. "The rival company is trying to copy our plan. We must talk to the President."

"We can't. He married last night and I don't think he'll handle work this week in any way."

"You're right. That's why I suggest you not to get married and ruin your career." She said.

"Marriage and it's aftermath!"

*****

TIED TOGETHER BY LOVE 💍

I love your comments. They make my day and encourage me to write more.

Bye Bye !!!

(๑♡‿♡๑)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
1.2M 76.3K 48
Sequel to Kismat - Can be read by itself, but you will get some backstory if you read Kismat first! Rohan Singhania - 30-year-old CEO of his father's...
107K 4.5K 29
"Maan take it " Said 5 years old akshita, forwarding her hand which have a candy on it "I don't want it ita" 7 years old abhi said in his as usual...
153K 7.9K 28
"To the heartbeat that quickens at your touch, a melody only our souls can truly dance to......." IZHAAR: Sanity to my Insanity and Peace to my Chaos...