⏸️ Sweet 'N' Salty | JJK | On...

By jo__kook

A tale of two young people. One is the rich, handsome vice president of the biggest cosmetic brand of South K... More

# One
# Two
# Three
# Four
# Five
# Seven
# Eight
# Nine
# Ten

# Six

761 31 6
By jo__kook

"You are going to live with me from now on. In my house"

He said nothing else before asking the driver to start the car. Y/N was silent the whole ride, not able to come up with anything to ask or say to the male sitting beside, she started playing with the buttons of Jungkook's suit that was wrapped around her shoulders.

It was quite a long ride from the hotel since its been around 40 minutes and the car was still being driven.

All of her thoughts came to an end when the drive slowed down and the vehicle turned to a long but silent driveway.

She looked to her side from the window to find Big luxurious houses all lined up on either sides of the road. It didn't took her long enough to realize she was on the rich side of the town.

Judging by the way Jungkook relaxed while approaching a particular house indicated that, this was the place, his house.

They both got out of the car and Y/N found herself standing outside the biggest house she has ever seen in her 23 years of existence.

The Embrace, was the name engraved outside of the house.

One would consider it a royal palace taking in the surroundings and would have bowed down to Jungkook.

Y/N wouldn't be surprised if a spare bearing guard was spotted standing outside the main front door.

She looked back at the man standing by the black Mercedes, busy talking on the phone. He had an expression filled with fury and the words leaving his lips were sounding deadly.

Someone is for sure going to loose their jobs.

He turned around and walked towards the woman standing wrapped up in his jacket and motioned her inside the big mansion, yes it was a mansion.

"I will make sure you have your things here by tomorrow. I don't have a spare bedroom ready for you, yet but you can sleep in the guest room tonight. I will make it ready by the morning" he said and Y/N looked down to her feet feeling small in the presence of Jungkook.

"I don't want to bother you Jungkook. I was fine living there" she said still not looking up to meet the boys eyes.

"Well I was not. I told you I will be looking after you from now on and that includes living arrangements. You are my responsibility Y/N" he said and only after that Y/N looked up.

The man standing infront of her was ethereal. His facial muscles flexing with each words coming out of his mouth.

The hair that were perfectly styled earlier were all ruffled up now giving him the fluffiest look ever. The doe eyes, small pouty lips and yet again, the earings, damn those metal peices were enough to push her to the edge.

The time she took to take in his features was horribly long when he cleared his throat to drag her out of her second world.

"Is everything fine Y/N? Why are you not speaking anything?" he asked with a visible smirk on his lips. He knew he was good looking and he has caught the woman staring.

"No, everything is just fine. I was just wondering, how many times have I fed stray dogs in my past life to be this fortunate. No one has ever done anything for me before, not even my parents and then there is you. Thank you so much Jungkook. I don't know how am I going to ever repay you for all of this but if it's worth it I'll give my life away if I have to, for you" She spoke up in a slow but trembling voice, ready to shed a tear or two.

The words came out just like that from her mouth. Jungkook was sure taken aback for a moment but contained himself nonetheless.

"Don't thank me Y/N. Just stay here and live a happy life. That's all I ever want in return" he said and smiled, giving the warmest smile in the whole damn world.

They were still in the huge living room when a mid aged woman came with two glasses of water for the two and bowed to Y/N considering she was with their master.

"Mrs. Kim, Prepare the guest room for Miss Y/N for me. She will be living here from now on" he said and the lady nodded before bowing and making her way towards what looked like the guest room.

"Call me if you need anything and when I'm not around, you can ask Mrs. Kim. I trust her with my life" he said once again sitting on the gigantic L shaped couch decorated with silk cushions.

Y/N nodded but didn't sat down.

"You can sit down, you know" Jungkook said chuckling cutely, his bunny teeth coming to light. Y/N sat down on the opposite side of where he was sitting and started looking around.

"Your house is beautiful"

"thank you so much. I can take credit for that" he said and smiled a little.

"You have such big house and you live alone?" she meant to state that but it came out more like a question.

He didn't say anything that made Y/N question whether she should or shouldn't ask him about his family, yet.

"it's OK, you don't have to answer" she smiled and looked around some more.

To say the house was big would be an understatement. It was grand. The whole living room was decorated with art peices and expensive showpieces. The grand chandelier hanging just above them was lighting the whole room like the sun lights up the face of the earth.

The big shiny wooden staircase leading to the second floor had a red carpet laid up-to the end of the stairs. A large vase placed right below the stairs was adding extra marks to the entire room.

(A/N: please ignore the absence of carpet in the picture. Thank you)

Everything was glamorous, from the statues in the living room to the silvery tea set placed by the dining table. It looked like straight out of a drama or movie.

As Y/N was admiring the house, Mrs. Kim came back to inform Jungkook that the room is ready for her to move in.

Jungkook showed her the way to her new room until she gets her own bedroom. She followed Jungkook and Mrs. Kim up the stairs and to the right side that led to a fancy looking big brown door.

Jungkook pushed open the door inviting Y/N inside while Mrs. Kim stayed outside.

Just like the living area, the room itself was from a movie set. The king sized bed placed in the middle of the big room with glazing blue blanket and cushions.

The curtains were large ones in a combination of blue and white as well. The walls were in a shade of blue with small patterns on them. There was a huge glass window on one of the sides of the room.

Jungkook showed her around the room telling her what is where.

"This door will lead to the bathroom and the other one is the walk in closet. Your clothes are in there and I'll make sure to get the rest of your things by tomorrow" Jungkook said and Y/N kept on nodding quietly following him around.

"Mrs. Kim lives downstairs, in the room by the kitchen. You can see the rest of the house tomorrow morning since you must be tired tonight. My room is 4 rooms to right to this one. You can call me any minute of the day if you need anything" he finished and she nodded One last time before looking around.

"You can go and sleep now. Change your clothes to a comfy set and rest. I'll see you tomorrow morning. I have some more clause I need to discuss with you. Mrs. Kim will guide you in the house from tomorrow" with that said he walked towards the door to leave.

"Thank you Jungkook. I really mean it"

"It's my job, don't thank me" he smiled flashing his adorable bunny smile.

"Good night Jungkook"

"Good night Y/N"

And with that, Jungkook made his way towards his own room and Y/N changed into some comfortable pj's.

She still had Jungkook's suit jacket with her since he forgot to take it back with him. She placed the jacket on the bed and made her way towards the large glass pane of the other side of the room.

Removing the curtain, she came to face a beautiful garden with variety of flowers blooming.

Roses, Jasmines, Tulips were some of the flowers Y/N recognised in the Moon lit garden. She looked up and there it was, white like a pearl, shining at its limit, the Moon.

She smiled looking up, thanking the gods to bring an angel like Jungkook himself in her life. All her problems, all the miseries she was facing for the past few years were solved in a few weeks and all of that was possible only because of one man, Jeon Jungkook.

After standing there for some time, she made her way back to the bed. Slipping inside the duvet and landing on the most comfortable bedding on the world, Y/N's body relaxed.

She slowly closed her eyes trying to sleep but couldn't. Sleep didn't come that easy to her that night.

it might be the new place or the new bed or the new life she has started but it was something that was not letting her sleep.

She tossed and turned for approximately an hour before abruptly sitting up straight on the bed. A frustrated groan leaving her lips.

She glanced around the room to find something to pass the night working with but couldn't find anything, tried reading a book, working on her assignments but none seem to exhaust her to an extent to make her fall asleep easily.

Frustrated to her limit, she plopped down on the bed grabbing the nearest peice of clothing she found in the dim lights.

Snuggling to the cloth, she found a very sweet yet addicting fragrance, a scent that belonged to none other than her sugar daddy, Jeon Jungkook.

She grabbed the suit jacket closer to her ambrace pulling one of the sleeve up her arm and buried her head in the fabric taking in the alluring essence and surprisingly, soon enough, fell asleep.

Next morning

She was woken up by a light knock on the door with a slight creaking sound of the door opening. Mrs. Kim peeking her head inside with a tray in her hands.

Y/N stood up from the bed and found herself wrapped in the jacket which she had no idea how or why she was in.

Mrs. Kim made her way inside placing the tray having some French toast and two glasses of orange juice on the bed side table.

She then moved towards the window to slid open the curtains and then smiled looking back at the door.

Y/N didn't understand the reason of her sheepish grin at first but when she glanced towards the directions she had her eyes fixed, she found a very handsome and godly Jeon Jungkook standing, more like leaning by the door frame of her room.

She quickly got out of the bed bowing to him sending a sweet good morning to his direction which was immediately reciprocated by him with an equally warm smile.

He had a plain and white shirt paired with black sweats. Eyes sweet and lips ever so small and pink. It was evident that he just had shower because of the strong smell of body wash emitting from him.

He moved inside and there was a sly smirk on his face which did not went unnoticed by the girl standing in her pj's.

Y/N realised that she had his clothes wrapped around her upper body, only then she quickly unwrapped the cloth and put it on the bed.

A crimson blush creeping up her face very vividly.

"Slept well?" The male asked as he took a seat by the couch in her room. She just nodded keeping her head down because of her flushed face.

"That's great. Now come on, let's have breakfast" and that's when she looked up at the male.

Author's note

So how was this chapter. I hope you like it. Don't forget to vote and comment if you like this. It'll motivate me to write better the next time.

BE is coming in two days and the teaser was super cute with the visuals of the boys 😌😌😌😌

Who else is SUPER excited for the comeback??
I know I am 😏😏😏😏

Thank you so much
Enjoy reading
Jo 💜💜

Word count : 2.1k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
90K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
74.6K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...
748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...