HIS UNTAMED HEART || KTH (Com...

By Astraeasky

"You kiss me, I kill you," I muttered darkly, smiling at Taehyung. He looked at me dead in my eyes before ca... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 || Dark King || Edited
Chapter 2 || Lee Aria || Edited
Chapter 3 ||Pleasure to be your nightmare Mr. Jerk|| Edited
Chapter 4 || Coming for Miss. Brat || Edited
Chapter 5 ||She was her? He was Him?|| Edited
Chapter 6 || Black Rose destiny|| Edited
Chapter 7 || Cupid Aria|| Edited
Chapter 8 || Engagement?|| Edited
Chapter 9 || Marriage|| Edited
Chapter 10 || He is my husband|| Edited
Chapter 11 || His forbidden wife|| Edited
Chapter 12 My Brat || My Girl|| Edited
Chapter 13 || Trojan Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 14 || First Kiss || Edited
Chapter 15||His Demons|| Edited
Chapter 16 || Kim Taehyung|| Edited
Chapter 17 || Unexpected Guests || Edited
Chapter 18 || In Love with My BRAT
Chapter 20 || A Date ?
Chapter 21 || My Little Devil
Chapter 22 ||His Possessive Queen
Chapter 23 || Yearning hearts
Chapter 24 || Her realisation
Chapter 25 || A Demon's confession
Chapter 26 || Fragments of memories
Chapter 26|| Fragments of memories part 2
Chapter 27 || Falling into arms where she doesn't belong
Chapter 28 || The arms where she rightfully belongs part 1
Chapter 28 || Arms where she rightfully belongs part 2
Chapter 29 || His fear
Chapter 30 || Answers from the past
Chapter 31 || Yearning for her comfort
Chapter 32 || A Red Morning
Chapter 33 || Who is she?
Chapter 34 || His answers
Chapter 35 || Mornings with him
Chapter 36 || Moans from Laila's room
Chapter 37 || Gifts and glares
Mansion tour with his love
Chapter 38 || I just don't like her
Chapter 39 || Who is the secret admirer?
Chapter 40 || The first argument
My precious treasures
Chapter 41 || Start of miseries
Chapter 42 || Tasting his own medicines
Chapter 43 || Demon or not, she owns his heart
Chapter 44 || We knew our dark destiny
Chapter 45 || Drug overdose
Chapter 46 || I see the bits of him in you
Chapter 47 || I hate hard Taehyung
Chapter 48 || Ruined anniversary surprise
Chapter 49 || His fading light
Chapter 50 || The outburst
Chapter 51 || Her words his oxygen
Chapter 52|| Breaking her by hurting himself
Chapter 53 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 1
Chapter 54 || She can destroy me and I don't care - 2
Chapter 55 || She left - 1
Chapter 56 || She left - 2
Chapter 57 || Jin stabbed
Chapter 58 || Jin stabbed - 2
Chapter 59 || Mafia Queen
Chapter 60 || Mafia Queen
Prologue 2 || Her destroyer
Teaser || COVERS
Her Untamed Stubbornness is OUT
He Knew She Was Trouble When She Walked In
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Lucifer's Sanity

Chapter 19|| Nightmares of love

4.1K 396 185
By Astraeasky

I started shaking my head saying "No...No...You are lying. I know you wanna hurt me...No." Dreading pain filled my chest sacred of his unanticipated confession.

I had always hated her...

I made it up by taking care...

It's not like I wanted to marry her...

All these were echoing in the back of my find as I tried to wiggle myself out and run far away from him. But all my failed attempts made him pull me more towards him. His cold eyes, stoic face and cruel words justifying his brutal actions made a play inside my head. Now another drama to break me into uncountable pieces. As the emotions rose to their peak I yelled, "Let me go," in my hysteria.

I heard someone calling my name faintly. Slowly the voices in the background were clear to my hearing. Two familiar voices and one among them was the cause of my flap. I flicked open my eyes to find a pair of hazel pools staring back at me with a panicked expression. Worry, concern and pain were reflected in those mesmerising pools. Still and all, I no longer could believe the fact that he was concerned about me. He made me painfully believe in that, that he'll never care about me. Yet again, nothing could stop the creeping of warmth into the pit of my stomach.

Seconds passed we both shared eye contact in silence. The intensity of his orbs made an exotic feeling rise within me, as I supposedly broke eye contact immediately.

"Hey... See, you are safe. Nobody can ever hurt my princess," he hugged my shivering form close to his chest raking his fingers through my hair, while I tried to calm my ragged breath.

How can I stay safe when it is you who is the cause of my nightmare?

"What happened, dear? Do you wanna talk about your nightmare? Tae was so worried dear," said a worried Martha.

I looked at him still shaking from my dream... to be more precise a nightmare. Thank my stars man! It was just a nightmare. He can never be in love and a million with me. I don't know what was the cause of the tormenting pain inside my chest.

Was it because we would never be in love or did I know it will be one of his manipulative games to destroy me mentally?

Brushing those creepy thoughts away, I took a deep breath before voicing out.

"No...I don't wanna talk about that. It was a scary nightmare," I spoke after pulling away from a worried Taehyung whose face scrunched painfully as if he was hurt by my actions. I sighed in relief when Martha didn't pressure me further, nor did Taehyung.

His eyes, his touch, his words, his closeness and everything about him was toxic to me.

Suddenly a large hand touched my forehead which I supposedly found to be Taehyung's...

This moron doesn't know the meaning of "stay away from me!"

"Shit your temperature is high again," he roared in horror, making Martha, and I flinch.

"Yah!! Stop yelling Taehyung! You are scaring us unnecessarily," chided Martha to which he paid the least heed.

This guy seriously needs attention regarding his mental health. Why would he roar like that making my ears turn deaf? I get it, I am sick but that doesn't allow him to yell and make me deaf. Not like he cared. Duh!!!

If I wasn't this drained, smacking his head for yelling like a madman was an unbreakable promise. The reason I got sick earlier was he and he bloody made it up to me with his so-called care. Now I got sick on my own by taking a bath in the evening and paddling on the lawn in this cold weather. And now again, I don't want him to fake care for me and rot my mental health more; as I can't promise my actions later.

Yeah, mate! I agree... I won't be surprised if I find Tae half bald with harvested toes in the morning, said my brain.

"What are you saying Taehyung?" She placed her hand on my forehead.

"Omo you are burning dear...Tae gets her to the room. I will bring water and a cloth. But how did this happen? And what do you mean by again?" she asked all at once with angered eyes. She looked angry to an extent where she seemed to flare fire from her nose at Taehyung any second.

Taehyung gulped down and tensed visibly, before speaking "She wasn't well from yesterday night. She has to take her medication but I guess she forgot to take it after dinner."

"How come you never told me about this? And the last time I remembered she was all fine and good. Give me one good reason for her to fall sick overnight.

Did you do anything stupid during your so-called date?

Was that the reason you stayed back in the hotel?" asked Martha with a suspicious glare.

Her sudden remark made both of our eyes widen. How did she jot all the invisible dots plotting the exact picture that happened last night? She was still so smart and active for her age and hiding things from her seems pretty complicated. Looking at the aghast expression on Taehyung's face made me conclude that he will for sure mess up; if I let him explain to her now.

It's not that I wanted to save him but that is what I did. I spoke interjecting her conversation with Taehyung "No Martha, it was because of me. I had too many sweets and ice creams yesterday at dinner. That's the reason".

I faked her a smile mentally praying she would believe me and won't question us further. Though I felt bad for lying to her I don't want her to worry about my tragic relationship with Taehyung.

"You are so playful Aria...who will eat ice cream in this cold weather?" she said in a stern voice but her tone dripped with love and care.

"Sorry Martha," I gave her my puppy eyes, trying my best to convince her.

"Aish!! you are so cute to resist Aria. It won't be a surprise if I see Taehyung wrapped around your finger," she said chuckling with mirth making a blush rise into my already hot cheeks.

"Okay now, Tae, take her to your room, she seems weak," she ordered at Taehyung, who shifted me onto his lap in a blink. What on earth!!!

I hurriedly moved from him and protested saying "No I am good, I can walk by myself, Martha".

Not even a second my foot was on the floor because I was lifted in the air this time by someone whom they call him to be my husband. I was astounded to the core when I saw a genuinely worried expression crease over Taehyung's features. If I didn't know him any well, I would have trusted him myself.

Is he again playing his " I am the good and caring husband cards" in front of Martha? I am not gonna fall again Mister!

"You can barely open your eyes and you want me to let you go upstairs by yourself," said Taehyung, with disbelief.

I ignored him because what he said was true. I felt someone playing football inside my head. The pounding sensation kept increasing. He climbed the stairs with me in his embrace like I weighed nothing. Though I look slim I know, I weigh heavy because of my bone weight. I am a strong kid, guys.

Of course, I know hun!! You are strong enough that playing in rain for 10 minutes is enough to make you fall sick for 2 days!

My mind is being influenced by him more nowadays. Always making fun of me.

Wait, if he once again calls me heavy or a cow; I'll boil his teeth tonight. I ain't joking man!!!

You, yourself said you weigh heavy?

Yeah, I can call myself fat or heavy but he should not!! And no one should except my dad!

It is clear as the day foodie! Cause you know under any circumstances he'll ever call you that.

I know right!! I mentally patted myself.

How on earth do you have this much energy to argue?

I'm drained !!

"You should take your medicines properly Aria. You are so playful," I heard Taehyung, saying in a serious voice like he is scolding a baby being sick while playing in the water.

I spoke in an exhausted voice, "Stop acting Taehyung, nobody is here. I know you are doing all this because of Jin and Joon". I drifted off in his embrace without waiting for his reply.

I felt something cold on my forehead ...I opened to see Martha wiping my forehead with a wet towel.

"Rest dear," she muttered sweetly and I dozed off once again with a small smile again.

Next morning

Taehyung's POV

I sat on my chaise lounge chair in the backyard. Everything that happened yesterday night, was still fresh in pain. The acts I did to her were unforgivable and at the same time, I want her forgiveness. Being selfish for her seemed the only right thing. And I don't care about the names they give me for my sickening thoughts about her. All I wanted was her and her love but it seems like I won't stand a chance after last night's events.

I heard the honking of a car which made me come out of my reverie. The sleek black jaguar entered the gates. I forwarded myself towards the car knowing the visitors. The car door opened revealing Jin and Namjoon Hyung. Jin Hyung didn't even glance at me and walked straight as if I was invisible to his eyes. Namjoon hyung gave me a pointed look before walking in. They both seemed bent out of shape due to my arrogant and cruel behaviour with Aria. I sighed deeply before making my way toward the living room.

I heard a squeal, "Jin and Joon Oppa''.

It was from Aria. Her face lit up like a kid's after seeing both of them. A contagious smile adorns her face as we all have her hearty smile. And the point to be noticed is my smile was ignored by all three. She descended the stairs with her gleaming eyes. She wore a black forearm t-shirt paired with high waist long casual pants with buttons. Her hair was set loose making her breathtaking in her simple outfit. A simple flat makes her adorably small. The happy look on her face never wavered, unlike with me. We all had breakfast together talking about random things. And the talking was a conversation excluding me but I was still happy because as long as she smiled nothing else bothered me. She looked better than yesterday which was a very big relief to me. Thank God, her temperature was better now. Martha was in the kitchen preparing lunch, while we all were in the garden. My eyes never left her.

Aria's Outfit

Aria's sandals

I was trying to figure out the reason for my anger toward her.

Why did I fail to see how pretty she was?

But Taehyung how could you say that when you never failed to gawk at her like a caveman in every instance?

Valid point, Mr. smarty pants.

Certainly, you never agreed she was beautiful but you were whipped.

Chuck them, man! Now I would exist as the walking example of being whipped for his woman!!!!

I laughed lightly at my thoughts...

She was so engrossed in talking that she never noticed me taking in her. Every time she smiled I felt my heart skipping its beats. Her doe eyes became my favourite forest; where I won't mind getting lost again and again. Her pure and innocent face became the most spectacular view; which I won't mind staring at forever. Hearing my heart thump wildly at my ribcage imprinted that she was the one to infuse life into my cold and colourless life. The long and silky hair of her dandling along her temple became my sunshine, which I wanted to feel every time I woke from my sleep. Her slender neck became my most comfortable pillow which was already making me restless to snuggle into her. My thoughts, soul and my whole being consumed by her yelled that she was the cure I was searching for all these years.

Namjoon Hyung noticed me staring at her for an eternity. He said he needed to attend a call and headed inside. He signalled me to follow him to the library. He stared at me in a way like he wanted to read what was on my mind when I was staring at her. He wanted to figure out the emotion that was swimming through my eyes all the while. He didn't want to conclude it himself as waited for me to break the silence and spill the words he wanted to hear.

"I am sorry Hyung..."

"It's not for you to say sorry. It's of no use saying this to us. What do you think of yesterday's conversation?

I smiled at him and said "Hyung you are right, I am in love with her. I am in love with Aria," he was shocked but soon broke into a wide grin. His face screamed pure bliss at my words.

He immediately hugged me patting my shoulder "That's my brother. Don't delay in confessing Tae. When you are going to say this to her?" I pulled away from him and gave him a sad smile...

"No Hyung I don't think that is gonna happen or it ain't easy at the moment."

He looked at me with a confused look. "What? why?"

I told him the whole fight we had after my argument with Jin Hyung until last night. My eyes started getting wet. Aria... I am sorry princess.

He patted my shoulder, "Don't give up on her. She is worth the fight. You have your hyungs on your back to help you to get her back. I will talk to Jin don't worry, "I smiled a little.

"Thank you, Hyung". He got a call from Jin Hyung so he went out. I was still in the library thinking about last night's incident.

Flashback

I took her in my arms when I saw her shiver in her sleep, and wrapped her carefully around me. I smelled her hair which had a unique smell of lilac and cleans blonde rose, getting me addicted to that smell. I could not help myself but admire my Brat who is sleeping peacefully in my arms. I pressed my lips to her forehead. She whined as I pressed a lingering kiss but I can't help it. She was so adorably cute. I spoke to her when she was asleep.

" You can't stay away from me princess. I won't let you. I would have been a jerk before but after today I won't because I realised I am in love with you. I LOVE YOU MY BRAT. I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH YOU".

She started mumbling "No ....You are lying...You wanna hurt me ...she mumbled in a scared tone. She was partially conscious. I didn't know that. She started sweating heavily and I tried to calm her down but everything was in vain. She kept on yelling things like "Let me go". Abruptly she opened her eyes and stared at me in shock. At First, I thought she did have a nightmare, but after staring into her doe orbs that screamed pain and fear I got to know her story. Her real-life nightmare, which was me. She heard my words but through all of it as a nightmare. Me loving her was a nightmare to her. Numbing the pain into the deep depths of my heart, I still clung to the tiny spark of hope, that soon I'll turn her hate into love for me.

I didn't know that destiny had other plans for me. When she said I was acting up just for Jin and Namjoon hyung's sake, I felt a cold gust of wind blow through me making it hard for me to breathe. The price I pay for my momentary stupid words cost me this!

Earning money, fame and reputation wasn't a big deal to me but a chance to seek forgiveness from our loved ones seemed the hardest of all.

My heart broke into uncountable pieces from her words. All I wanted to do at the moment was to go on my knees and apologize for my sins; if that was that easy. I could not find a way to make her believe that I am really in love with her. I have hurt her both physically and emotionally so I can't expect any kind of positive reaction from her side. She drifted in my embrace again. Martha wiped her forehead with the good towel.

"Martha I will take care of her. You rest...".

Martha nodded her head and smiled at me. I changed the wet towel on her forehead from time to time. She never let me down in front of anyone nor let go of her rights as her as my wife. She has always been the perfect wife a guy would ever dream about. No, a way more than a perfect wife. Life never failed to show us that it will always remain the most difficult irony, for any living human to understand. I was someone who never dreamed of having someone to protect me or someone who would show their authority over me. I was sick, manipulating, arrogant and egoistic utter to be disgusted with but it gifted me with the most surreal angel that existed in mankind. An over-graded gift to a basinful of sin and bitterness. I took her hand and placed multiple kisses. I will win you back my princess I mumbled to myself as I leaned my cheek on her hand. She was special to me. I can trust my heart with her. I dozed off while holding her hand in mine.

Flashback end

I smiled bitterly at my fate. Now she doesn't even want to be near me but I am dying to talk to her. But I will never give up on her. On us. She is mine. I will gain her trust back. She is my princess... My Precious. My Brat. SHE IS MINE.

I must think of something to spend my day with my brat...What she likes. I smirked at the idea. Jin and Namjoon hyung left after having lunch with us. Martha and Aria were seated on the couch talking. I quickly made my way to our room and got changed into a pair of casual sweatshirts and dark blue jeans.

"Martha, I am going to the arcade. Do you wanna join me?"

"Yah...are you crazy? At this age you want me to join the arcade with you. Ask your wife," said Martha, in disbelief making her chuckle.

" But she doesn't know how to play. Also, baby arms like her can't win against me."

I heard her say, "Who said that Mr Jerk?." She looked like she was ready to pound into me at any moment. Aish !!! My cute wifey!!!

I looked at her with a smirk as she was coming into my lane. To irritate her more I asked her, "You know what they do there Ms Babyarms?" while raising an eyebrow. She attacked me with a pillow.

"You jerk! how do I look like huh? --I cut her off by saying "You look so hot, baby".

She turned red. Martha laughed at us and went inside.

"You pervert...Don't you know how to talk ....idiot stupid. What she will think of me now? Shameless creature," she chided.

"I am not flirting with someone...Just with my beautiful wifey". She blushed even more...She threw another pillow at me yelling " SHUT UP YOU JERK".

I laughed at her whose face was crimson red with blush and anger.

"Wait....How can I believe that you can play?".

She rose from the couch and said "I bet to smack your arrogant ass in the arcade?"

My Brat is back. I love when she is angry and rebellious. I am glad that I can call her mine.

"Well let's see then," I smirked back at her.

"Wait for 10 mins I'll get changed".

I nodded at her. She flew from there immediately as though she was excited to go to the arcade. I smiled at victory. Finally, I made her agree to go out with me. I love her attitude ...stubbornness.

Suga's POV

I was thinking about Taehyung. As far as I have seen Aria was confident and bold with attitude. It was easy for anyone to say she was headstrong. That was one of the reasons making me worry about Taehyung. She was the exact type of girl Tae has never seen. She wasn't like playing hard hard-to-get. You could never be near her unless she lets you. Her letting someone close will never happen in a million. I collected details about her. She had many guys drooling over her and wanting her but none had the guts to do so
1. Because of her attitude and
2. Her family, was from one of the most powerful families. She was a modern-life princess with an innocent soul. Her main attraction was even though she is cold and arrogant she is a very innocent soul. Anybody could say. She was a challenge nobody could win. But in the case of Ta,e he loves challenges. She was a charming soul and never takes orders. She does what she likes and is a very disciplined girl. Even though she is a modern lifestyle Princess she was never a spoilt one like the other girls. She does what is right and there is no talk about being wrong. Cause she never lets anyone who is having a bad influence and never does without consulting her dad... Tae would be the first guy she would have talked to other than her family. She talks with nobody unless regarding work. I don't want both of them to get hurt. If they both end up on good terms I am happy but what if history repeats?

THESE WERE THE AWESOME COVERS MADE MY BY SWEET FRIENDRV7violin
She gifted me these!!!!
Thank you, love, you made me feel special with your love !!!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey honey bees, hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!

Share your thoughts sweetness!!!

Note:
Suga's thoughts about Aria will be answered also his demur over Tae-Aria's marriage will be explained in the upcoming parts. This is for people who are confused about why Suga's Pov is this long and his hesitation in their relationship.

My honey bees, shower some honey on the comments section and don't forget to buzz the VOTE!!!!

PUBLISHED:17.11.20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.5K 4.3K 101
mason has always been the mysterious sit alone girl with her head in the books. but when a popular down to earth classmate needs tutoring, things cha...
Scars By BlueAsh1

Fanfiction

138K 3.3K 14
An accidental reveal of magic and the scars Merlin has obtained I do not own Merlin or any of the characters just the story
1.1M 37.3K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
901K 38.3K 84
"I will not let you go and I will not show mercy to you because you have always been my woman, you have no rights to stop me." He was hunted by a pa...