The Green Bunny and The Pink...

By New_Start12

A Mina X Izuku story Ever since Mina Ashido was saved by Izuku Midoriya , she's taken a liking to the boy and... More

Ch.1 Thanks!
Ch.2 The Hangout
Ch.4 Glances and movie
Ch.5 Groups
Ch.6 The 2v2
CH.7 I'm in What?!
Ch.8 Helping friend/Christmas Pt.1
Ch.8 Helping Friend/Christmas Pt.2

Ch.3 Feelings

6.7K 86 54
By New_Start12

I left a lot of details out because I didn't know how'd they fit into the story. Let's just assume Midoriya had time and Ashido was able to go out with the class for the courage test they did, and Bakugou didn't get kidnapped because I don't wanna write that. Too lazy :/

*continuing after ch.2*
After everyone had they're small chats here and there Kirishima had pulled Ashido aside to talk with her privately.

"So how'd it go, you guys came back earlier than expected?" Said Kirishima with a curios/worried tone.

Ashido rolled her eyes in annoyance as she told him what happened about the text messages they had received. Though she was extremely bummed out that their hangout got cut short, she was determined to do better next time. After she had explained what happened during the hang out and how happy she was when they did all the activities she described to him. Kirishima didn't respond, he just smiled and nodded.

"I'm glad you and Midoriya got to hang out, but you never told him what he could do to 'make it up to you' or so he said" kirishima reminded her.

"Oh shoot your right, I gotta go find him" she said to him.

"Thanks" she said as she left in a hurry to find the boy.

When she got back into the common room she searched around, he was no where to be found. Ashido then went to go ask her friend Hagakure for the location of the One for All user. Hagakure ended up telling her that he left with Iida and Todoroki to go study in Iida's room. This made Ashido upset, for she couldn't just go to Todoroki's room and just ask to talk to Midoriya because that would cause suspicion. Ashido thanked her friend and left to her room.

After for what seems like hours of Ashido goofing off by practicing her dancing, scrolling through social media, and not doing her school work, she layed down on her bed and began to think back on when her feelings for Izuku Midoriya started.

Back at the training camp, when the league of Villains had showed up Ashido was left behind by her friends who had ran away from where the fire was coming from. She looked around frantically but she couldn't see anyone, not from 1-A or 1-B.

Yes she was a hero in training, but she had never had to deal with villains that would actually kill her, besides the time from middle school, and the U.S.J but none the less she was terrified. At best all she could do was stall the villains till more of her classmates came by to help her, or till a pro hero showed up. She began running in a direction she thought was towards the buildings but was actually running towards a villain that was looking to kill.

"Looks like someone is lost" said the villain who had jumped in front of her.

"Stay back!" She yelled in fear. The

"Don't worry, if you stand still I'll make your death a quick and painless one" said the villain.

Ashido looked at the villain who was a dirty, punk like appearance. The villains quirk was yet to be seen till activated so Ashido didn't know what she was dealing with. The villain sprinted towards Ashido and to which Ashido started running away. The villain activated her quirk which spikes came out from all directions from her body, except from her face. While running she had felt a sharp pain from her calves, to which she fell down. She had quickly turned around and began scooting away from the villain backwards.

"Listen to me brat, I told you to stand still"

Ashido had looked down at her leg and saw four needles stuck onto her. Once the villain caught up to her she charged up one of her attack and was about to strike. But nothing happened.

"What the, where did you come from!" Said the villain.

Ashido looked up and saw someone standing in front of her.

"Don't you dare touch Ashido" said the person.

Green light started to come out from the person and was able to push her back. Once Ashido got a good look at the person she saw it was Izuku Midoriya aka Deku. Ashido saw how beat up Midoriya was, he was bruised, broken, bloody, and now punchered.
"I know who you are, they call you 'Cactus the spike villain' , you kill many people by shooting your spikes at them or hugging them till they bleed out" said Midoriya.

"Smart boy, but smarts alone won't win you a fight" said the villain. She started to run from to the right and shot needles, not at Midoriya, but at Ashido. The One for All user saw this and used his own body as a shield. Once the needles connected he tried to muffle his yelp of pain. He then ran at the villain and swiftly punched her in the face knocking her back. She yelled in annoyance and she  shot her needles at him only for him to dodge it. Then yet again she aimed for Ashido and fired. After Midoriya used his body once again as a shield he was fed up with the villain attacking his classmate.

"Smash!!" Yelled Midoriya and charged up One for All to thirty percent and was able to land a clean punch to her face knocking her out cold. The places where the needles hit Midoriya was seven on his back and five on one of his legs. Once he knocked out the villain he ran to Ashido.
"Ashido! Are you okay?" He frantically asked her. All she could do was look at him and start crying. He leaned closer to her to see what was wrong but she unexpectedly hugged him.

"A-A-Ashido!?" He yelled

"I'm so sorry Midoriya, y-you got hurt because of me a-and I should of helped you but I was too afraid" She was barley able to say

He hugged her back and after a couple of seconds he let go. They met face to face and he smiled. She was surprised at this. 'How can he be smiling?' She thought to herself. Midoriya wiped her tears and asked.
"Are you okay? Are you hurt" he asked her
She nodded and pointed to her leg. He saw the needles and she was about to attempt to pull them out on her own but he stopped her.
"Don't, I'll do it for you" he said as he grabbed all three of them.
"Hey Ashido, what's your favorite candy?" He asked her. This had her confused but she answered.
"Oh it's- OW!" she shouted. He had did that trick where doctors ask you a question and when you're distracted they put the needle in you. He knew that Ashido would of expected the pain so he distracted her so it wouldn't hurt nearly as much. He took off what was left of his shirt and tied it around the spot where blood was dripping out.
"Can you walk?" Asked Midoriya

"Sort of, wait your hand!" she had noticed that his hand was now bleeding, despite it already being bruised.
"oh yeah, it looks like the whole needle was sharp and not just the tip hehe" he responded. The injured green haired boy helped Ashido get up and turned around from her and crouched down a bit .
"Get on"

"But your arms" she responded in a worried tone.

"It's okay I promise, I'll take you to the rest of the class where you'll be safe" he told her. She knew there was not point in stopping him so she did as she was told and got on his back and held on for dear life. If Midoriya could look at her he would've seen Ashido's face. Guilt had over come her and she felt helpless, but she felt safe when she was with him. He grabbed onto her thighs and activated One for All and started to sprint. The farther and faster he ran the harder she had to hold onto him so she wouldn't fall. Once he saw silhouettes of bodies in the distance he was getting ready to fight until he recognized a few of them. It was students from 1-B. It was Itsuka Kendo and Testutetsu Tetsutetsu. Around the two students was a body of a middle school student.
"Guys, I need you to take Ashido and get her help!" He shouted at them.

"Leave it to me!" shouted Kendo
Midoriya nodded and carefully put Ashido down to Kendo's and Tetsutetsu's care.
"Stay safe all of you, I need to go make sure the others are okay" he said to them and started running a different direction they came from.

The flashback had ended and she sat up to look at the leg that was injured and didn't see anything, no markings or anything. Which brought her to another flashback.

It was at the hospital after the whole attack had happened. Everyone had gotten better while Midoriya was still in the hospital recovering, as since that the class decided to visit him to wish him to get better soon, but before the class got to say anything Ashido had something to say.
"Midoriya" she said to get his attention.

"Y-yes Ashido?" The green haired boy responded then began sitting up on the hospital bed.

"I wanted to thank you for saving me, I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for you" she had properly thanked him

"I'll always be there to protect you, and to protect the rest of all of you" he said to her, then the class behind her.
While he said his statement she had saw his hand which had a scar from the needles.
"Your hand" she pointed out.

"Yeah, the needles left scars on my back and leg from where she shot me from, luckily the cut on my hand wasn't able to cause any nerve damage so it's good as new" he responded to her. To everyone's surprise he didn't stutter. To Ashido it was unfair, she felt bad that he had more scars on his body and she didn't, And she knew she was the cause of it too.

"Jeez dude, how many more scars are you gonna get?" Asked Kaminari

"Well I think they're manly" commented Kirishima "plus they also show a reminder that you saved another life bro"
Midoriya was thankful for Kirishima's comment and made him feel so much better. After Kirishima's comment the class wished him well and went back to the dorms and left the One for All user to rest.

Ashido smiled at that memory. Yes she knew it her fault he had received more scars, but he didn't view them in a bad way.

After falling asleep she had received a knock on her door. She checked the time and it was now seven thirty PM. Then she sat up on her bad and wiped the drool on her face. She went to the door and opened it and saw Midoriya.

"H-hey A-Ashido" said Midoriya nervously.
His face began to heat up his stance looked like he could confess to her. This woke up Ashido instantly.
"Heya Midorya what's up?" She asked him.

"W-well since o-our hangout got interrupted I m-maybe thought w-we could hang out again sometime..?" He said very quietly but she was able to hear him.

"Sure! Watcha wanna do?" She asked him with glee.

"Well maybe w-we could... watch a m-movie t-t-together?" He Muttered "w-we can do it here if y-you want"

"Yes I'm in!" She said to him and game him a small hug. This made Midorya almost pass out.

"Are you ok?" She asked him while tilting her head a bit.

"mhm" was the only noise we was able to make while violently shaking his head.

"Hmmm does Monday after school sound okay?" She asked him

"S-sure"
After that he left swiftly. Luckily for Ashido he did because she started blushing. From the room next to her two people heard the whole thing. Which was Hagakure and Jiro.

They were curious because they never seen them be all friendly with one another before. But they didn't think really much of it, mainly because it wasn't really their place to question who Ashido makes friends with, but it was really strange for them because the two never really talked at all. While yes they saw her come up to him but it was usually a quick interaction here and there but they never knew what for.

After Midoriya left from talking to Ashido, she began to think to herself
'Does he like me back' she wondered. She knew that his blush and redness was normal because that's what happens when any girl talk to him, even though the only girls that talk to him are Ashido, and Uraraka, sometimes Asui.

'I hope Uraraka doesn't like him'
While yes Uraraka may like anyone she wants because she is her own person, but Ashido really hopes she doesn't like him, because it will be a problem. She doesn't want to hurt her friend, but she also doesn't want to back off the person she likes for her friend. Ashido really wants to confess and to be in a relationship with the green haired boy.
'I should really think of a nickname for him' she thought to herself while looking at her ceiling.

'The most I can work with is how green he is... Green? Midoriya.. Midori!"
She thought to herself a nickname for her crush. Midoriya is mainly green because of his hair, and eyes and Midori means green so she'll call him that secretly. Unless she says it out loud by accident.

As much as she would want to call him that all the time, she wouldn't want to go through the embarrassment. Despite her outgoing attitude, and her magical way of making people happy without a trying at times, she is really shy and somewhat secretive when it comes to love and the person she likes. For now Ashido wants to try to make him fall in love with her so she could confess to him.
'Wait, what if he already likes someone! What if it's Uraraka' she thought to herself. Yes she should be rooting for her friend to be with the guy she likes, but it pains her to even think of the two being together.

2408

I'm sorry if this chapter was weird, it's pretty rushed because of school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 9.5K 6
You spent your childhood defending your best friend, Izuku, claiming that one day the two of you will be a pro hero duo - not caring that your friend...
2.3K 116 16
Midoriya finds his mate in someone unexpected. His mate is unlike everything he thought he would have in his forever partner, but everything he needs...
88.3K 2K 22
โI promise to protect you.โž โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€in which Izuku Midoriya will stop at nothing to keep the one he loves safe OLD PLOT/UNEDITED + INCONSISTENT AESTHET...
3.5K 132 27
"A new student has arrived in school.. she seems familiar to most of the students, especially one." There will be ships in this Fanfic! Some of them...