🐊discontinued🐊I'm Fucked Ar...

Oleh ATadFruity

To the people who actually read this and like it, I will see you in hell lovelies. <3 Sometimes I put my own... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
quick question-
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
quickly-
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
AAAAAA
hehe
discontinued

Chapter 4

3.3K 101 67
Oleh ATadFruity

Jeff's POV:

I wake up slowly, my body tired from the overflowing events that occurred last night after I got back. I sit up to see Sally sitting near the corner of the bed, playing with her bear.

"Hey Sal, what time is it?" She looks up at me a smile on her face.

"Well, you slept for a really long time. You slept through lunch and I just sat here the whole time. As you can probably tell by my plate being over there." I slept? I actually slept? Why do I still feel exhausted?

I yawn getting up. "That's the first time I've slept properly in weeks. Thanks for being here Sally. I appreciate it."

"You're welcome. But now you have to play games with me." Of course there was a catch. I laugh as I grab her plate prepared to take it downstairs.

"Alright, but what kind of game?" I look down at her, her eyes bright and somewhat happy.

"Hide and clap."

"I- You know I'm too good at that game Sally." I rely on my hearing now. I've been seeing things a lot so I stopped relying on my sight. So maybe shutting my eyes and playing wouldn't be too bad. I sigh.

"Okay, fine. But let's stay upstairs. I don't want to get stabbed by Jane right now." She giggles as I make my way out of my room. Her plate in my hand as she follows me to the kitchen.

I'm halfway down the stairs when I see Ben and Slender talking to eachother over on the couch, whatever being on the TV playing softly. I remove my eyes from Slenders path, and I turn to the left, the kitchen doors swinging open with Eyeless Jack, holding a can of kidney beans. Toby running after him yelling, "E.J., THOSE ARENT ACTUAL KIDNEYS, PUT THEM DOWN!" I snicker as I sneak in through the almost closed door. Hearing it close I hear a tiny voice from the other side.

"Hey!" Sally squeaks from behind me.

I laugh as she walks in after opening the once closed door. "Not sorry." She grumbles at my response, and I continue to laugh.

I hear a creak from behind me, making me stop all at once. I turn around to be met with Jane. My back being slammed into the wall. Before I can say anything, the tip of one of the kitchen knives sits at the skin of my throat. My head tilted upwards as I try to avoid the sharp tip of the blade. The plate dropping from my hand. The glass shattering everywhere.

Sally, squeaks, my hand going over her mouth to keep her quiet.

"Sally, do not make a sound. Or I swear to god I will kill him." I see her nod her head as I slowly remove my hand from her mouth, my movement making her dig the blade into my skin making me grunt.

"S-Sally, leave the f-fucking kitchen. Now." I manage to grunt out, her frantically nodding as she runs out of the kitchen. Her small bear following after her.

"S-stop, Jane." I feel the small trickle of blood run down my neck. A tall figure pops up in my peripheral vision.

You're only hallucinating Jeff. No one's there. I close my eyes as I feel the knife dig slightly deeper into my skin, more blood pooling out.

My body is suddenly jerked to the side, the knife no longer anywhere near my throat. I open my eyes, my sore neck straightening out as I out my head down.

I stand behind Slender, my hand going up to my neck as I slightly wobble more. Everything swirling as I try to focus my attention to what is happening. I watch as Clockwork grabs Jane's hand and drags her out of the room.

The previous small ringing in my ears calm and steady now. As my vision slowly collects itself.

"Are you alright Jeffery?" Hearing him say my full name makes me growl.

I walk away from him, so much as a grunt escaping my lips as I pick up the broken pieces of the plate from the floor, slicing my hand a little on one sharp piece.

I open the trash can, the broom over by the backdoor as I walk over to it. Taking the dustpan off of the bottom of it. I start sweeping up the tiny shards that I can't pick up with my hands, making sure no one steps in them.

Putting the broom back I turn around to see him cornering me. Making me freak out immediately. I back away from him, as far as the wall will let me, the broom falling behind me making me squeak.

"W-what? Did I do s-something?" I look down, my eyes away from him for a second. Before it's brought back up to face him. I feel the blood soak through my dark shirt, as it trickles down my neck more. He crouches down so he's at my level.

I watch as his face, rips with a smile out to show. My head is tilted upwards, making me wince from the cut on my neck. I gulp, only to feel something wet run up my neck making me gasp and shiver.

I turn my head to the side so I can put it down to look at him. A sinister smile laying there as he stands back up. Teleporting away as I stand there.

Confused as shit.

I shake my head as I remember I was supposed to play with Sally, I quickly run out of the kitchen.

"Sally?!"

(Totally not listening to Billie Eilish, "Therefore I am"... Definitely not :D)

I hear a clap near the back. A smile plays at my lips as I close my eyes, I clap two times.

Clap clap, sounds in the distance, but not far away. I walk to the left, and I clap again.

Another two claps play out, my hearing getting sharper as it seems to get louder past the door I'm standing beside. I open my eyes to see Slenders office door. Sally is in there? Why would she be in there? I close my eyes and open the door slightly, sliding in. I've never been in here before I don't know the layout.

I bring my hands together, and clap once more. Her clap soft and hesitant.

"Found you Sal. I think I win." I open my eyes and see a grumpy little girl sitting in the corner.

"You're too good at this game, I know why I stopped playing it with you in the first place." I start to laugh as she stands up.

"Come on Sal, let's get out of here, I don't think we're allowed to be in here anyways."
As we near the closed door I hear a small growl from behind us, I open the door slowly, not knowing if Sally can hear it, the growling slowly getting louder the more I open the door.

I grab Sally quickly throwing her out into the hallways hearing her scream. I turn around to see a dog with a wide grin and teeth to follow. I watch as it jumps at me, barking to follow, and I quickly move out of the way, it hitting the wall as I run back towards the living room.

I hear it growl more before I'm tackled to the ground. I roll over to get the dog off of me. Only for it to wrap it's teeth around my neck keeping me there.

"Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me. Why me?!" I put my hands on both sides of its mouth to remove it from my neck.

I groan as I feel it stand on my stomach.

"Fuck." I push it off of me so I could get a good look at it. I notice a wide smile much like mine just less bloody. He tilts his head to the side, sniffing my face in the process before licking me. My face immediately stinging. "Who are you?"

"That's Smile Dog. And if you're wondering, yes I watched the whole thing." I hear a deep, but familiar voice. I sigh. Not really wanting to see him right now.

"Hello Slender, what do you want this time?" Smile dog lays down hesitantly by my legs, I pet him slowly, turning my head to see the man on the couch. Watching intently.

"You can have the dog, Woods. He clearly seems to like you anyways." Now that really pissed me the fuck off.

I stand up abruptly, Smile to follow after waking up. "Why must you go out of your fucking way to piss me off? Sally if you're there, please go upstairs." I turn my head to the place I last left her, her slowly coming out from behind the corner. "Please Sal."

She walks upstairs, clearly not wanting to. But doing it anyways. I hear her door shut and I turn my attention to the man still sitting. "I've told you, among many fucking others to call me 'Jeff'. Never. Call me, Woods. It'll be a waste of your fucking time, Slenderman. I'm leaving. By the time I get back will be the time I get back." I look down to the ground. Averting my eyes from him. I don't know why my own last name pissed me off so quickly. "Don't come looking for me. I'll be here later. Maybe. I'll fucking think about it."

I turn to run up the stairs. Making it half way before I stop. Hesitating. "You can't know anything about me yet. It'll be no business of yours about me until I deem necessary. And I expect you to care about Sally the same way I do for her when I'm not here. Watch her. Play games with her. Hurt her, and I will cut you the fuck up."

I finish walking upstairs. Opening my bedroom door, leaving it open for the only thing I need to grab is my knife. I look over to the chair in the corner of my room. My sweater seemingly clean on it. I throw that on quickly. Smile starts to whine over by the door. "Wanna go for a walk buddy?" I smile weakly at him. A tail immediately wagging in response.

"C'mon bud." I quickly walk down the stairs. Prepared to run at the door so I could leave. I quickly glance to where Slender was, him still being on the couch, watching me as I quickly avert my gaze and open the big wooden door.

Smile runs out before I even step foot outside. They turn around, all excited and happy, ready to go deeper into the woods, but waiting for me. I laugh. Stopping as I feel someone staring at me from behind. I shake it off before starting at a jog. Getting farther and farther away from the mansion the gaze slowly retreating. Only for a small bit of it to stay making me shiver.

This is going to suck ass if Slenderman keeps up the shit he's doing. He's already pissed me off more than once. Not giving a shit if I'm mad at him. He knows I can't do anything right now.

He knows I'm weak right now. He knows I can't do anything worth his time right now.

So he doesn't waste his time on me.

Makes sense. But,

Ouch.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

36.6K 1.3K 27
***This story is told completely through Toby's POV*** My life has stopped... I was supposed to keep training. I was supposed to keep developing the...
217K 6.4K 14
(M/N). A young boy who is unable to speak. Not able to make a sound. To make up for it he has amazing art skills. His parents hated it. They didn't w...
680 34 5
Humans and Demons were never meant to coexist. It is impossible for either to live peacefully with one another... considering the mere fact that Demo...
48K 1.3K 22
I don't want to spoil the story too much so I'll give you a brief description!! The first few chapters are a bit crappy, it gets better as it goes! (...