dumb baby | bokuaka

By kenme0w

๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ธ๐˜‚๐˜๐—ผ kลtarล is a model, who crossed paths with akaashi keiji, a photographer. started: 091920 ended:... More

โœฆ
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
s. inoue
44
45
finale
DUMB BABY
afterstory (2/2)

11

6.7K 267 333
By kenme0w

BOKUTO WOKE UP WITH a smile on his face, he grabbed his phone and immediately composed a mail for Akaashi.

From: Bokuto
Subject: breakfast
good morning, akaashi this is bokuto, did you eat breakfast already?

From: Akaashi
Subject: Good morning
I haven't, I just woke up.

From: Bokuto
Subject: yay!
should we eat together? i'll pick you up.

From: Akaashi
Subject: Okay
Sure.

Bokuto did his morning routine and proceeded to the basement garage where his car is parked. He entered his car and started the engine, and drove to Akaashi's residency. Because he always drives Akaashi home, now he already know where Akaashi's house is without asking for directions.

Akaashi on the other hand is currently waiting for Bokuto, while Konoha is watching some random films on the television. Akaashi is still in deep thought, because he can't process the connection lurking between him and Bokuto.

No matter how much Akaashi looks at it in every angle, he's certain that Bokuto is interested in him. It's not like he's assuming something, but Bokuto's actions is making Akaashi feel that he is somehow interested to him.

Akaashi sighed once again.

"What's up?" Konoha asked when he heard Akaashi's sigh once again, glancing at Akaashi and back to the television.

"Nothing, don't mind me." Akaashi avoided Konoha's question.

"You've been sighing continously now, it's annoying. Did something happen with you and Bokuto?" Konoha asked, rephrasing his question earlier.

"No, why would you think Bokuto is involved?"

"Well, of course! There's no other person you'd be with besides me and Bokuto, or is it because of Inoue?"

Akaashi deadpanned, "No. I told you it's nothing, it's not serious or something."

Konoha laughs, "Okay, if you say so and why aren't you leaving anyway? Didn't you said to me earlier you have meeting to attend?"

"Oh.." Akaashi paused and averted his eyes from Konoha, "Bokuto's going to fetch me."

"Oh????? Bokuto.. huh..." Konoha said in a very malicious tone with his face asking if something is up with Akaashi and Bokuto.

Akaashi rolled his eyes, "Where just going to eat breakfast."

"I didn't said anything~~" Konoha teases.

"But your face is already saying what you wanted to know," Akaashi responded.

Konoha laughed, "Sure...Sure..Akaashi~~"

Akaashi squinted his eyes while looking at Konoha and Konoha just smiled at him widely like he already know what's up.

Minutes later a sudden doorbell was heard inside Akaashi's house, and he knew it's Bokuto. He stood up and didn't even bother glancing at Konoha since he knows what face Konoha is making right now, obviously an annoying ones.

When Akaashi reached the door he opened it and saw Bokuto waiting with a smile on his face.

"Good morning.."

Akaashi nods, "Good morning, Bokuto. Let's go."

Konoha laughs when he heard Akaashi's voice went low and Bokuto peeked inside the house to see who's been laughing. Akaashi immediately closed the door to block Konoha's laugh, for sure he's going to tease Akaashi again, when he comes home.

"Where do you want to eat?" Bokuto asked, as they are walking towards his car.

"Anywhere with no crowd, but good food." Akaashi responds.

Bokuto smiled, "Sure, I'll take you near the company for now. I can't afford to be late, I don't want Yuko scolding me."

"Yuko?"

"My manager," Bokuto enlightens.

"Oh, I see.."

Akaashi entered inside Bokuto's car with Bokuto opening his car's door for Akaashi like the usual. Akaashi is now used to Bokuto's actions, he's not getting surprised or confused at all. Just a proof that the connection between him and Bokuto is getting closer and closer.

"Anyway, Akaashi..how did you schedule an interview with Yuko? She only entertains interviews during mornings, and this past few days you're always with me in the mornings." Bokuto asked as soon as he got inside his car and removed his cap and mask.

Akaashi went quiet for a while, "Oh..she said that she'll let me be an exception, since she's kinda busy herself."

"She's busy? I'm on a break though, is she accepting work for me even though I'm in break.." Bokuto mumbles. "I don't want to go to work next week...but I'm looking forward to work with you, Akaashi."

"Why? Do you like being with me that much?" Akaashi laughs a bit, because of what he said.

Bokuto nods, "Yeah, I do. I think I can spend my whole day just being with you."

Akaashi chuckled, "I didn't know you were such a flirt, Bokuto."

Bokuto started his car's engine and started driving. "Oh? Am I flirting with you right now, Akaashi?"

Akaashi laughs once again and chose not to answer Bokuto's question, Bokuto is really making Akaashi feel like he's interested to him. But Akaashi doesn't want to assume anything, and doesn't want to misunderstand Bokuto's real intentions to him.

Maybe he just want to be close with Akaashi? And Akaashi doesn't even know if Bokuto likes men or not. But for Akaashi, only one thing is for sure. He's getting attach to Bokuto, and he's afraid that the attachment he's feeling might lead into something horrifying.

He doesn't want to experience the same feeling he felt with Inoue, ever again.

"Are you okay?" Bokuto's voice echoed inside Akaashi's mind.

"Huh? Uh..yeah," Akaashi stammered while answering.

"You suddenly look pale," Bokuto pointed out.

"Nevermind me, I just remembered something horrifying." Akaashi told the truth but still doesn't want to say the real reason, behind of it.

"Oh, is it a horror movie? I also look pale whenever I watch horror movie with Kuroo, it's scary." Bokuto shared.

"What kind of genre do you like then?" Akaashi started a conversation, avoiding the topic.

"Uhmm, maybe action, drama, slice of life, I like anything but no horror and thriller." Bokuto told Akaashi.

"I like horror," Akaashi shared, which made Bokuto to turn his head to Akaashi's direction.

"Let's go watch movie after the meeting!!" Bokuto insisted, with a bright smile in his face.

Akaashi laughed because of Bokuto's enthusiasm, but nodded afterwards, "Okay."

Bokuto was so happy when he heard Akaashi agreed to his invite. He feels like him and Akaashi are getting closer and closer, though Akaashi isn't opening up to him so much, Bokuto still feels like there's a little improvement with their friendship.

The both of them continued having random conversation as Bokuto drove towards the restaurant he had been before.

When they arrive, Bokuto wore his mask and cap before getting out of his car. Akaashi waited for Bokuto to prepare and both of them entered the restaurant.

There are few people around like what Akaashi wanted, some look at their direction since the door made a noise when they came in. But they immediately went back to what they're doing, not minding them.

The both of them sat on a table good for the both of them and looked at the menu.

Minutes later they already decided what they're going to eat.

"What time is it?" Bokuto consciously asked.

Akaashi glanced at his wristwatch and raise his eyes to meet Bokuto's, "It's still 6:29."

"Okay, good..I thought we're gonna be late. I really don't want Yuko to scold me, she's very scary, women are scary when mad." Bokuto says while pouting.

Akaashi chuckled, "Do you fear women, Bokuto?"

"Only when they're mad," Bokuto told Akaashi. "How about you Akaashi? Do you fear women?"

Akaashi hummed to think, and averted his eyes to look outside through the glass window beside them. "I don't, most of them are scary but most of them are sweet and others don't give a care."

"My Mom is scary, specially when she's scolding me." Bokuto frowned, remembering all the times his mom scolded him for being a hard-headed child.

"My mom isn't...I think," Akaashi paused talking when he realized he's opening up again about his family. "Anyway, what do you want to watch later?"

"Anything but not horror, but you like horror though..should I try watching it with you?" Bokuto asked Akaashi.

"Horror, thriller genre isn't that scary, just think that they'll never happen in real life, you'll feel at ease," Akaashi suggested.

"That never worked on me, I always think they might pop out from the monitor," Bokuto said with an unsettled face.

Akaashi laughs, "What?"

"Yeah.." Bokuto laughed too while looking at Akaashi who's face is calm and relaxed with a smile. "You look pretty."

Akaashi stopped smiling because of what Bokuto suddenly said, "That's random, but...thanks?"

Bokuto snickered, "Did that make you uncomfortable?"

Akaashi smiled a bit, "Not really, been used to you complimenting me all the time.."

Akaashi stared at Bokuto's face for a while and all he can see is how Bokuto's facial expression are always mixed with enthusiasm and are always glowing with happiness.

When their food arrived Bokuto and Akaashi talked about random things they could think of. Akaashi didn't notice that he's getting more and more comfortable with Bokuto, he's slowly lowering his walls when it comes to Bokuto, and it scares him.

When they finished eating, they paid and immediately went to the company where the both of them will start working.

"Shouldn't you go in first? I think there's a lot of people inside that knows you and might spread rumors when they saw you walking inside together with me." Akaashi consciously said at Bokuto.

Bokuto glanced at Akaashi as he parked his car at the basement parking area, "You think so? It's still early though, look around there are still few cars."

"But, what if it might cause some uproar regarding with your career or what?" Akaashi started to overthink things.

Bokuto laughs, "It'll be fine! Don't worry, plus, we're friends. If someone asks I can just say we're friends."

Akaashi's eyes widened, the thought of him being friends with Bokuto publicised scares him. What if some people will make an article about it? And what if Inoue will come to read that article?

No..No.., I can't let that happen. Akaashi started panicking in his mind.

Bokuto's car stopped meaning they're about to head out now.

Bokuto looked at Akaashi who looks unsettled on his seat and kept fidgeting with his fingers. Is he nervous?

"Akaashi, are you okay?" Bokuto asks.

Akaashi looked back at Bokuto, "Uhm..I'm really worried when we go inside, I don't want to ruin your career. Or cause something bad to it." He excused.

Bokuto's brows furrowed, "People inside the company are used in seeing me, it doesn't actually matter..." Bokuto said calmly.

Akaashi sighed and started looking around once again. Bokuto sighed, catching Akaashi's attention and he started to panic even more. Is he annoyed?

Bokuto grabbed the cap he used earlier and faced Akaashi who still looks unsettled.

"Akaashi.." Bokuto calls.

Akaashi looked at Bokuto again and was surprised when Bokuto suddenly lift his hand and made Akaashi wore the cap he used earlier.

"There's an unused mask inside the compartment, use it if you want." Bokuto said.

Akaashi couldn't help it but to nod at Bokuto, and followed what he just said to him.

"T-Thanks.."

Bokuto laughs, "No worries, I don't know what got you so worked up but I don't want to see you uncomfortably and unsettled. Calm down, okay?"

Akaashi nodded at Bokuto, "Okay, I will."

Akaashi doesn't have any idea when was the last time he felt at ease towards a person, he can't remember the last time he felt so warm inside because of a certain person.

Akaashi almost forget what it's like to feel warm inside, but Bokuto made him feel it again.

Akaashi feels his heart warming because of Bokuto.

to be continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 3.3K 38
!!WARNING SMUT!! Angst too a little. I'm sorry, I feel like crying too. Akaashi Keiji is just some normal everyday guy you see on the street. Howeve...
18.9K 661 31
-Bokuto x Fem!Reader (plus some Kuroo x Fem!Reader) -Bokuto's your neighbor. Your childhood friend. Of course, you had a crush on him back when you...
377K 10.2K 30
this was written in 2020-2021 so it has that type of humor ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ super cringe fr... "hey youre hot" "i know right ๐Ÿฅต" after time-skip ! In which, Y/N...
12.1K 773 16
๐—  ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—ฌ ๐—ฃ๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ง ๐Ÿฎ : ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐—— ใ€Ž๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ถ๐—ท๐—ถ ๐˜… ๐—ผ๐—ฐใ€ ๐—”๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐—ถ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜‚ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐˜† ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ณ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...