I will always be there for you

By Rapmonster3678

Holly micheal, a shy girl and has an abusive family that treated her as a slave. April'O Neil bully her mos... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author Note
Chapter 8
Author Note
Chapter 9
Author Note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Author Note
Chapter 15
Author Note
Chapter 16
Author Note

Author Note

1.3K 24 9
By Rapmonster3678

This took me 7 weeks to finish and I FINALLY to finish it. And OMG this is the longest project that I ever did.  Although it was fun while making it.

I wanted to talking about when I started this. It was on October 5 when I started it and while during this project. My hands were sore and also my feet. I was working on it if I have some spare time during school so yeah anyway I always love dinosaurs when I was little. I think the T-rex was my favorite dinosaur.

And I have 2 stuff dinosaurs name pinkie and Goldie because of their color and always play with  them and always took them during vacation. I gonna tell you one time when my aunt gave me those dolls that is version of yourself and once we got back home, I just took the clothes off of the doll and put it on pinkie.

So yeah anyway I did promise you guys that I will show it to you guys first. Although my lighting is not that bright and I'm sorry for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 79.9K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.5M 207K 94
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
263K 8.7K 33
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
9.8M 296K 52
Anna Krause is in her senior year and more than ready to leave high school behind and start a new fresh life without homework, what she didn't expect...