I STILL LOVE YOU(Mpreg)(Compl...

By Loveyoualways1491

A story of two students who fall in love with each other in the first meeting...Mew suppasit calls all the fr... More

Hello Senior
Kiss
Shy Gulf
Our First Fight
Family Time
Dirty Desire
Trouble Maker
Meeting
Move in Together....
Temptation
Bad intenstion
Plan
๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“ Love In The Air๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•
Regretting
Behaving differently
Twist
I still love you my vampire
compromise
Threesome
Sam's plan...
Mew save gulf from sam
After 5 years...
Angry Gulf
Let's make babies
How is it Possible
Scared Mew
Aww my Babies..
Compulsion
Final love

Will You Be My Boyfriend

4.8K 289 32
By Loveyoualways1491

Mew and gulf went to a restaurant...it was one of the famous restaurants in that area....

Gulf: Sir, it looks really expensive can we go somewhere else...

Mew: yeah but the food here is really good Gulfie...and do you want my first date to be in the college canteen....

Gulf: Widened his eye looked to Mew and again looked down...biting his lips....

Mew: What ?? isn't it a date for you....?? Going out for the first time with the person you like is a date right??

Gulf: How do you know that I like you, sir...

Mew: I can see in your eyes Gulfie...the way you kissed me back.... now biting your lips and blushing...

Gulf: I don't know what are you talking about??

Mew: okay, Gulfie you will understand that..now I am going to use the washroom till then order something for me also....

Gulf: But, I don't know what you like...

Mew: then try to know baby...mew said it in gulf's ear...

Gulf: blushed again and ordered for both...he was nervous as he doesn't know whether mew will like it or not....

Mew: came back, so all set...

Gulf: Yes, hope you like the food...

Mew: Gulfie... this is for you...mew gave a rose to gulf and he looked at it with bright eyes....

Gulf: Thank you, sir...

Mew: You are blushing again....Mew saw food and asked gulf to start...Mew took the first bite...and his eyes filled with water....

Gulf: Are you all right...Sir?? You don't like this food...I am sorry...I don't know what you like so...

Mew: watching Gulf scared and tensed Mew said 'No' nothing happened I like the food it's just I am too happy... come on don't take tension and eat....

The food was too spicy for Mew and he can't eat spicy food but he doesn't want to make Gulf feel bad...as gulf asked him but he forgot to tell him that he can't eat spicy...and for gulf ...he just loves spicy...still the food what he ordered was medium spicy...so he didn't understand that why mew's eye is filled with water....

Mew somehow finished his food and ordered an ice cream....they both had icecream and mew felt a bit relaxed...else due to spicy food his stomach started burning after having icecream they get up...

Gulf: Here is my card...

Mew: This is my treat ....this is not an actual date but... it's a kind of the first date so I will pay ....

Gulf asked mew to split it but he doesn't listen...

Gulf: Sir, this is the last time when we did this...  I won't let this happen again...

Mew: What date?? You don't like going out with me...??

Gulf: I was talking about splitting the bill...

Mew: oh Thank god I thought.... So that means you liked it right...

Gulf: It's late now can we go...

Mew: hold gulf's hand let's go on a long drive....

Gulf: what?? But sir...the hostel has some timing and if I don't enter on time they won't allow me after that....then I have to spend the night on road..

Mew: come with me...he took him to the hostel...

To the hostel warden...hello miss lily how are you...

Lily: hello Mew how are you?

Mew: This is my boyfriend and I want to take him on a long drive...would you mind if we come a bit late....

Lily: Do you think I would mind ...go and have fun...

Gulf: Aahh Sir, but...

Mew: Let's go first...why are you so shocked everyone know me very well...so don't worry no one will say anything to you ....

Gulf: But you lied...

Mew: When did I Lie?

Gulf: that we are..

Mew: we are...??

Gulf: you know what I mean..

Mew: No, I don't know what you mean Gulfie??

Gulf: We are boyfriends...

Mew: oh Did I forgot to ask...will you be my Boyfriend Gulf....??

Gulf: What?? But we met today ...we don't know each other how can you ask someone to be your boyfriend...

Mew: ok..hi I am mew suppasit and the moment I saw you I liked you ...the second when I kissed you...I wished to be your Boyfriend and the minute I hold your hand I made you mine..I have never done this for anyone and I have never felt such a strong connection with anyone...I really like you and ready to do anything so you accept me as your boyfriend...so tell me will you be my boyfriend...

Gulf: I will tell you after our long drive...

Mew: smiled... Then let's go for a drive...

Gulf: See now who is blushing....

Mew: Stop teasing me....

Mew and Gulf went for a long drive ...Mew driving from one hand and holding gulf's with another hand... gulf was just blushing...he liked it...they reached a place which is very beautiful and silent...very fewer people are there...gulf stand and took a deep breath I loved this place Sir ... it's really nice...

Gulf raised his hand....in the titanic pose ....and mew took the advantage of the opportunity....he put hands-on Gulf's waist and chin on his shoulder...Mew whisper in gulf's ear....you look more gorgeous than this view...

Gulf chuckle by sudden touch...Sir, please....he gulped ....and I am not a girl why did you say gorgeous..

Mew: Hmm you are not a girl but for me you are gorgeous...I love your lips it was really soft ...when I touched your skin it was so sensitive that it turned red just by touch...your eyes are so beautiful that it can make anyone crazy...

Gulf turned and hugged Mew...please don't say such things, Sir....

Mew: Are you feeling shy gulfie...

Gulf: Sir, can we go now... it's too late....

Mew: Okay, But first call me mew...

Gulf: No, i am not comfortable...don't forget i am not your boyfriend yet...I will answer this when we go back...

Mew: Then let's go first...

They reached Gulf's hostel gulf slept in the car....mew don't want to disturb him so he stared gulf sleeping ....after 1 hour when gulf wakes up he saw mew staring at him.....oh sorry I don't know when I slept...gulf move out of the car and Said Thank you sir and good night...

Mew: hold Gulf's hand First tell me ...will you be my Boyfriend??

Author's Note

Highlights:-

Gulf: Sir what are you doing so late in our hostel...did you come from balcony....

Mew: Yes i forgot to give my first kiss

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

I Still Love You

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1.3K 16
โœ“Gulf - A engineering student (1st year), Emotional & happy go lucky person.. but his heart broke because of his crush. he has a crush on his bestfrn...
356K 16.6K 56
Gulf Kanawut son of a business man Akil Kanawut, akil's business is making loss and h a business tycoon Mew suppasit wants to take over business of A...
214K 11.6K 43
(Completed โœ”) Tharntype the series!! A เน“ฤ“เบŸเบ‡เธ™lf fanfiction "You just now are thinking that we're meant to be?" "No," Mew whispered. "It's just, the wo...
136K 8K 28
Gulf Kanawut is a 20-years-old-guy who has just started attending the Faculty of Sports Science after taking a gap year. He doesn't expect to meet hi...