Guidance. (COMPLETED)

By 2fuckingRaw

𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘪𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦. More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 + 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.
𝟏
𝟐
𝟑
𝟒
𝟓
𝟔
𝟕
𝟖
𝟗
𝟏𝟎
𝟏𝟏
𝟏𝟐
𝟏𝟑
𝟏𝟒
𝟏𝟓
𝟏𝟔
𝟏𝟕
𝟏𝟖
𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟎
𝟐𝟏
𝟐𝟐
𝟐𝟑
𝟐𝟓
𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

𝟐𝟒

1.9K 99 4
By 2fuckingRaw

𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨.

𝗠𝗶𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗙𝗟. - 𝟭:𝟯𝟬𝗣𝗠.
𝗞𝘆𝗮.
☆ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ☆

"I know imma sensitive person but why everyone look sad today?" Mia mumbled.

"I thought I was tripping" I laughed.

"Drew you know why everyone sad?" I frowned.

"I'm lost just like y'all" He shrugged.

"You fucking bitch" I looked back seeing Shayla friends walk towards me.

"Who she talking to?" I glanced at Mia.

"You killed her!" She pushed me.

"Aye don't touch her" Drew spat.

"I can't believe you Drew. After everything y'all been through. She even carried your child, and your still taking this bitch side" She cried.

"What the fuck is you talking about?!" I yelled.

"Shayla's dead you dummy!" She screamed.

"What?" Drew asked.

"And you killed her!" She pointed at me.

"Alright everyone get to class. Kya may I see you in my office?" The principal asked walking up to me.

"Drew I didn't do it"

"I believe you. We gon figure this out" He called out.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Katalina? I was suspended but I promise I ain't do nun" I unlocked the door walking in.

"Damn why it's so dark in here?" I walked in further hearing something crack. I looked down seeing it was glass all over the floor. I placed my mouth over my hand seeing half of the objects in this house was now shattered on the floor.

"KATALINA?!" I started to panic.

I pulled out my taser from my purse walking into the living room seeing someone sitting on the floor. I rushed over to them seeing it was Katalina.

"Katalina? What happened?" I lifted her head up.

"She'd dead" She sniffed locking eyes with me.

"Who? Who dead?" I asked.

"Kora.." She began crying all over again.

I left my heart break into a million pieces. I don't understand I just seen her yesterday.

"What?" I gasped.

"Kora, is dead" She sobbed.

I stood up slowly looking at the glass vase nearby before I grabbed it.

"FUCK!" I threw it at the wall.

I grabbed anything in sight and just threw it out of anger. I was angry. Who could've killed Kora? Dave was gone no one was out to get her I was so lost.

"Why?" I looked up like God could really hear me.

I slid down the wall holding onto my knees feeling weak. Why do bad things keep happening. All you could hear in our house was tears, screams, and the sound of the glass on the floor glistening.

It felt like me and Katalina were sitting on the floor crying for hours, it was like we couldn't move.

The sound of the door banging made me lift my head up and stare at the door.

"Don't answer it" Katalina sniffed.

"Police open up" We heard.

I looked at Katalina with fear in my eyes.

"What they want?" I panicked.

"Open up or we're coming in" They banged on the door again.

We slowly got up as I stayed behind Katalina watching her unlock the door.

"Yes?" She answered.

"Are you family of Kora Reef?" He asked.

"Yes" Her voice cracked.

"We have information on what happened. We'd like you to come down to the station" He explained.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Would you all like some coffee or anything before we begin?" He sat down in front of us.

It was like I was here but I wasn't. I was so numb.

"I'd just like to say I'm very sorry for your loss." He sighed.

"Thanks.." Katalina sniffed.

"Now the footage I'm about to show you all is very disturbing. Kora was murdered last night at 1:39am in her room. I'd like to show you all this footage to see if you all recognize this person" He grabbed the remote pointing it at the tv before clicking play.

"Now as you can see Kora is sleeping peacefully in her room" He pointed to the tv.

"Then you can see the door open before this person gets on top of her waking her up. Kora starts fighting her off before the girl gets on top of her smothering her with a pillow, it took her 3 minutes before Kora stopped breathing" He explained.

"I think I'm gonna be sick" Katalina held her stomach crying.

"Here is when the person turns around facing the camera. I'm gonna pause to see if you all recognize the person" He paused the tape but I couldn't recognize the person.

"I don't know who that is. Why would anyone want to hurt her" Katalina sobbed.

The officer grabbed a box of tissue handing it to Katalina as she blew her nose in the tissue. I grabbed the remote pressing play. I watched as the person came closer to the camera holding up a piece of paper.

"What does that say?" I pointed.

"That paper was found on another victim who committed suicide hours later" He explained.

"What did it say?" I repeated.

He pulled out a paper out of a zip lock bag pushing it across the table.

Tears filled in my eyes as I red over the note.

𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒏 𝑲𝒚𝒂.

"Kya? How does she know your name?" Katalina looked at me.

"It was Shayla" A tear fell on the note.

"She killed her" I stood up.

"Who did?" Katalina cried.

"She killed Kora because of me and then she killed herself" I cried.

"I'm gonna have to ask you to stay longer for more questions" He explained.

"I'm sorry I can't stay here" I shook my head.

"Kya? Kya what's going on?" Katalina cried.

I wasn't thinking but I just ran out the police station.

"Ma'am? Ma'am get back here!" He called out.

I hopped in the car speeding to Drew's house. It probably wasn't safe to drive right now because I couldn't stop crying. I was so angry Shayla had killed my sister, she seen me as a threat that much where she had to end someone who was my family and then took the easy way out by killing herself. I couldn't think straight. I wanted her dead but she was already dead.

Once I pulled up to Drew house I hopped out banging on the door. His mom swung the front door open revealing herself.

"Are you aware at what time it is?" She frowned.

"Please I really need to speak to Drew" I pleaded.

"Speak to him tomorrow he's not here" She spat.

"Ma who that?" I heard him yell.

I mugged her before I pushed past her running upstairs.

"Drew she got 5 minutes before she gotta leave!" She yelled.

"Kya?" He asked looking concerned.

"I needa talk to you" I shoved him in his room and shut his door.

"You been crying? What happened?" He asked.

"You remember how I told you my sister was at that mental place?" I began walking back in forth.

"Yea so?" He asked.

"And when I went to go see Kora, Shayla was at the same place" I chuckled.

"I'm not following.." He mumbled.

"Shayla killed her" I chuckled.

"Killed who?" He raised his eyebrows.

"My fucking sister. The day I go and visit my sister she kills my sister the night after. Why do you think she killed herself Drew?" I wasn't sad anymore, I was angry.

"I believe you Kya but do you have proof?" He asked.

"I just came from the police station and they showed me themselves. She left me a note Drew. A fucking note saying she wins. I cant believe I let this happen. My fucking sister is dead because of a bitch who seen me as a threat and I can't even get back at her because she fucking killed herself" I screamed.

He stood up walking over to me. He pulled me into a hug and I felt myself getting ready to cry again. "I'm sorry" He held me.

"No" I pulled away shaking my head.

"She wan kill my family imma kill hers" I shrugged.

"What? Kya you just angry right now and I get that but killing someone close to her isn't gonna do anything. She's already dead" He told me.

"Where does her mom live?" I spat.

"I'm not telling you that Kya" He shook his head.

"Where does her fucking mom live?!" I screamed.

"Kya just let me hold you" He tried to reach for my hand but I snatched away.

"No. I won't sleep until I do this Drew" I wiped the tears that were about to fall before I grabbed my keys.

"Kya please" He begged.

"I love you Drew. I love you so much" I sniffed before I ran out.

Shayla was right about one thing, I was just as crazy as her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 34 10
⚠️ ⚠️WARNING WARNING WARNING⚠️⚠️ Adult content Language *DO NOT READ IF YOU EASILY GET OFFENDED* *DO NOT REPORT* Stubborn, Love, Insecure, Feelings...
30.6K 1.1K 24
**MATURE CONTENT** Abuse.
2.4M 113K 49
𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲, 𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟.
300 23 10
𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗶𝗻'𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗿𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘂𝘀 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗹𝗱. 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀...