π™Žπ™‰π™Šπ™’π™π˜Όπ™‡π™‡ Β² {Peter Par...

By WHORV06

[BOOK 2 OF THE "SNOW" SERIES] Carter Vanderwoods has had a nice few months after the incident with the crimin... More

CAST
QUOTES
PROLOGUE
01 || Training Buddies
02 || Ice Skating Date
03 || Spaceship
04 || Outerspace
06 || Snow
07 || Not With Thanos?
08 || A Peek At The Future
09 || Burdens
10 || Don't Engage
11 || Spare A Life
12 || Dusk Till Dawn
13 || No Longer Warm
14 || Hallway Memory
15 || Heart Of Ice

05 || Saving The Wizard

375 17 2
By WHORV06

-3rd person's P.O.V-

It has been 8 years since Carter knew of space. Since she's been to it. Earth has become a planet she's attached to. A place she enjoys and now loves. But even though she loved it, she still missed her cold planet.

There was even a time that her young self would fly around in spaceships on her planet with kids her age. She wasn't allowed to leave the atmosphere of Cristallo but she would always get close enough. And of course later on there'd be a pep talk about doing so.

Carter and Peter managed to get out of the engine area and deeper inside the ship. And as she overlooked she spot Tony Stark.

She tapped Peter and pointed over. 'Okay' he mouthed and as they waited for the right moment the magic cape made its appearance.

"Wow, you're seriously a loyal piece of outerwear, aren't you?" Stark jokes.

Peter then slowly hangs from a web now him making his appearance.

"Yeah, uh...speaking of loyalty" he says.

"What the..." the adult says amused that he was on the ship.

"I know what you're gonna say-"

"You should not be here" Stark growls.

"I was gonna go home-"

"I don't wanna hear it" they started arguing.

"But it was such a long way down and I just thought about shooting a web..." Peter tried to speak.

"And now I gotta hear it" Tony was not happy.

"And it kinda stuck to the side of the ship," Carter rolled her eyes at that lie. It was obvious that didn't happen. "And this suit is ridiculously intuitive, by the way"

"God damn it" Stark cursed in annoyance.

"So if anything it's kinda your fault that I'm here" Carter has never seen such a conversation and well she had to hold back a laugh.

"What did you just say?" Stark asked pointing at him angrily.

"I take that back" Peter stutters. "And now I'm here in space"

"Yeah right, where I didn't want you to be" the man says and Carter still didn't move from her hideout. "This isn't Coney Island. This isn't a field trip. This is a one-way ticket. Do you hear me? Don't pretend you thought this through"

"No, I did think this through-"

"You could not have possibly thought this through" Stark was responsible for the kid and he didn't want anyone risking their life nevertheless Peter. Who has grown on him.

"You can't be a friendly neighborhood Spider-man if there's no neighborhood" there was an awkward silence that Carter tried to think what that meant. "Ok, that didn't make really make sense, but you know what I'm trying to say..."

Stark breathes shakily. "I hope you didn't bring your girlfriend" that was Carter's cue. She slowly descends down and steps on the ground.

"He did, actually" Carter stood there behind Peter as Tony Stark seemed to have a small break down with his eyes and angry face.

"You too?"

"Yeah. He goes I go, that's how we work" she walks over standing beside Peter who smiles at that. They support each other even if the other isn't all in they still work together.

"Do you even know how to do this?" he asked her.

Carter scoffed. "You do realize I'm not from the earth...right?"

Stark stood there for a second and with a fact he actually didn't know by just found out.

"Oh, cool then we have an advantage" he says and turns around. "Come on. We got a situation" they all moved over to the edge and watched as the Wizard aka Dr. Strange. "See him down there? He's in trouble. What's your plan? Go"

Carter winced as he grunts in pain as needles started to get impaled in his skin. "Um..." Peter started to think. Carter did too and she smirked. "Ok, ok. Did you ever see that really old movie, "Aliens"?" Peter asks seeing as his plan was a lot better than hers since hers involved just through an ice blade at him from up there in a surprise attack.

As they started to get in positions for the plan Carter was the one supposed to make the loud sound to drag his attention.

Iron Man pointed his lasers at the ugly looking aliens.

"Could end your friend's life in an instant" he threatens to which Carter glared.

"I gotta tell you, he's not really my friend. Saving his life is more of professional courtesy" the heroin Iron speaks.

Ebony Maw then raises his hand and picks up a large piece of metal with his telekinetic abilities. "You've saved nothing" he states. "Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine"

"Well, you sure think too high of yourself" Carter speaks as she makes herself show without the mask and her hands are surrounded by small snowflakes and a cold breeze.

Ebony Maw he looked at her Carter did not know glanced at her and his eyebrows rose a little recognizing the aura and abilities she beholds.

His lips turn into a smirk. "Well, aren't you walking still" he says.

Carter frowns. "Yeah, that's what everyone learns when they're baby's" she sarcastically answers.

"My sure will be pleased to know you're alive" he says. "I'll take you to him right after I'm done with these humans" he says turned back to Stark.

"Anyways, the kids have seen more movies" Tony Stark says and blows up the nearest wall. Ebony Maw is then sucked and brought outside while the Wizard is also dragged but Peter catches him. Big leg like hold him so he doesn't get out and when he manages to pull Dr. Strange back in Carter then closes the hole with an ice thick enough to not breakthrough.

She breathed out air since she was standing in the way and even though she was confused as to what the weird thing was speaking of and just ignored it. Hopefully, it wasn't it discovering her identity.

But what she didn't know is that he clearly recognized her and if it wasn't for his death Thanos would've gladly wanted to see her again.

(A/N) Hello peeps!!

Yayy!! Another update and they're ready to take over and have an Outerspace fight. Carter knows about it and she is still unsure if she should have gone down when she had the time. Oops someone recognized her!

Sorry for any misspellings :)

Remember to stay safe <3

Follow me on Instagram: whorv06.wp

Comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.2K 29
Sequel to Scars That Last Forever -You don't nearly need to read the first one to understand this but highly suggested. After the events of Scars T...
145K 5.8K 48
SEQUEL TO "HEALING EACH OTHER" * * * After a year of peace and hope, Loki has lost the person he cares about most of all: Eliza. It seems forever ago...
919 38 20
Book 2 of " the trauma's children " A sequel to the " the trauma's children " Y/N conquered happiness but as everything in this universe , nothing...
103K 5.8K 42
She's all grown up now, probably for the better. The teen the Avengers adopted at age 14 deals with life after betrayal. Not in the usual way, manly...