It All Started With A Lie

By NightTime_Storiexs

You've got one boy. One girl. One pretty little lie. A perfect relationship. The perfect boyfriend. The perfe... More

{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{12}
{13}
{14}
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
{23}
{24}
{25}
{26}
{27}
{28}
{29}
{30}
{31}
{32}
{33}
{34}
{35}
{36}
{37}
{38}
{39}
Epilogue

{40}

65.4K 2.3K 1.6K
By NightTime_Storiexs

Chapter 40: (Ethan's POV)

"Do you wanna come inside?" she asked, leaning down to my window. 

"No, Olivia, I think you should head in," I said, staring straight ahead. 

"Are you still angry?" she asked hesitantly. 

"Very," I sighed. 

She fell silent. I turned to her, watching as she gnawed on the inside of her cheek, contemplating something. "Hmm," she mumbled before asking, "Are you gonna drive off?" 

"Most probably," I answered. 

"Okay," she whispered, leaning forward and kissing my cheek. "Just drive safe, okay? And um, call me when you're home?" I nodded, turning to her. She began heading to her front door but then she stopped in her footsteps. I watched as she bounced on the balls of her feet before turning back around and jogging over to the passenger side, climbing back in. "I don't really wanna leave you alone. I'll stay quiet, you can drive," she said, pulling her seatbelt on. 

I stared at her for a minute, contemplating on what to do. I sighed in defeat, opening my door and walking to her side. "Come on," I held my hand out. 

She unbuckled her seatbelt and hopped out with me. I locked the car and then went inside with her. "Are you hungry?" she asked, leading me into the kitchen. 

"Not really," I answered, shaking my head. 

"Ethan, come on. There's no point being angry about something that's already happened. He probably won't do anything again," she sighed. 

"And if he does?" I asked. 

"Then you can beat the crap out of him, no objections on my part," she said, putting her hands up in surrender. 

"Is that a promise?" I asked. She nodded, sliding me a bottle of water. I picked it up, eyeing it. "What do I do with this?" I questioned. 

"If you want it, drink it," she deadpanned, "If you don't then can you please open it for me?" she grinned. I bit back a smile, shaking my head slowly while opening it and then handing it to her. "Thank you," she smiled, sipping on water while opening the pantry and looking for something to eat. 

I watched as she went up on her toes, trying to see the top shelf. I looked down at the counter, biting my bottom lip to keep in a smile. "Ah, shit," she mumbled, reaching her arm up, trying to grab the packet of chips but failing to reach them. I put my arms on the counter, my chin sitting on top of my hands while I watched her, smiling. "For God's sake," she whispered to herself. 

I sighed, standing up and walking over to her, stopping behind her. "Need any help?" I asked, leaning down by her ear to whisper. 

She chuckled, closing the bottle and turning to me. "Yes, please," she grinned. I smiled, grabbing her waist and hoisting her up but before she could grab the packet, I backed away and seated her on the counter. She raised her eyebrows at me expectantly. "Someone doesn't seem so angry anymore," she smirked. 

"I'm not angry at you, it doesn't make sense for me to act like I am," I said while tucking her hair behind her ear. 

"So..." she trailed off, setting the water bottle on the counter and pushing her legs apart so I stood in between them, closer to her. 

"So," I sighed, "You said something about being home alone today," I whispered. 

She chuckled, "I am home alone today," she nodded. "So, does that mean I've got you all to myself?" I grinned. 

"No," she shook her head. 

"Why not?" I frowned in confusion. 

"Because you've barely kissed me today," she replied, tilting her head to the side. 

"Oh well, we can change that right away," I shrugged lightly. 

"Oh?" she laughed. I smiled to myself before grabbing the back of her neck and pulling her lips down onto mine. My hands fell down to her waist, hers went around my neck, one hand resting at the base of my neck, inching up into my hair. She held onto the back of my head, pulling me closer, even hooking her legs around my waist. 

"Olivia, when does anyone get home?" I asked, pulling away to look at her. 

"I don't know, probably at night. It depends on my parents' work and meetings today," she shrugged, tracing her bottom lip with her finger. 

"And you have no idea how many meetings they've got today?" I huffed. 

She shook her head. "Hopefully, too many," she shrugged. 

"Hopefully, way too fucking many," I chuckled before kissing her again, harder this time. 

"Ethan, we-" I silenced her with another kiss but she pushed me back quickly, clicking her tongue in frustration. "Upstairs," she laughed, hopping off the counter. 

"Oh?" I laughed mockingly, picking her up. She laughed, wrapping her arms around my neck while I jogged upstairs. I pushed her door open with my back and then kicked it shut with my foot. I set her down and she sat down on the foot of her bed, staring up at me with a grin. "What?" I chuckled, raising my eyebrows at her. 

She sighed, standing up and walking over to me, grabbing either side of my face, her thumb caressing my cheek. She softly shook her head, "Nothing," she whispered. 

"Then?" I asked, grabbing either side of her face, mimicking her. She clicked her tongue, pushing my arms down. She stood on her toes, kissing me again. It was different. She kissed me differently this time. I don't know what it was but something was different. She pulled away and looked up at me, biting back a smile. 

"Whoa," I mumbled. 

"What whoa?" she asked. I shook my head, kissing her again. She took steps backward, I took steps forward till the back of her legs hit her bed. She slowly scooted back, giving me enough space to kneel in front of her. She groaned, pulling away when her phone started ringing. She grabbed it and saw that it was Skylar calling. I stared at her, waiting to see if she would answer or let it ring. 

She answered it, pressing the phone to her ear, "I can't talk right, I'll call you later. Unless it's an emergency. Is it?" She looked at me apologetically. I shook my head, dismissing it while leaning down, trailing kisses down her neck. A lot of them. "Skylar, just tell me if it's an emergency. If you don't tell me right now, I think I'm gonna have an emergency," she chuckled. "Okay, then I'll call you later, bye," she said, hanging up and pushing her phone onto the nightstand. 

I pulled away and looked down at her in anticipation. "Are you sure?" I asked. 

She nodded frantically. "Yes, I am sure," she chuckled. 

I smiled, both of us throwing our shirts over our heads and they landed somewhere on the floor. Then we got back to kissing. And then one by one, between kisses, all our clothes came off. And then uh... well. 

**✿❀○❀✿**

I laughed, running my fingers through her hair, "No, no, no, don't fall asleep on me." 

"I'm trying," she sighed, rubbing her eyes, looking up at me. "Aren't you sleepy?" she asked. 

"I am, but I'm keeping myself up," I answered. 

"Why does everyone get sleepy after sex?" she questioned. 

"I think some people don't," I muttered in confusion. 

"Oh, my God," she pulled herself up on her elbows as she lay on her stomach. "We just had sex on a Monday. Ew," she groaned. 

"Did I just make a mistake?" I asked. 

"Maybe you did," she laughed, rolling over onto her back and pulling the covers up higher, up to her chin. 

"No, I didn't," I chuckled, turning on my side so I faced her, and then I threw one of my legs over both of hers, one arm going around her. I pretty much smothered her with kisses after that. 

"Ethan!" she yelled through her laughter, trying to push me away but failing consistently, one try after the other. "Shh! Shh!" she hissed, clamping her hand over my mouth. I kissed her hand while she stared at the ceiling in thought. Then we heard the front door close. Both our eyes widened as we looked at each other. "Ethan," she screeched, whisper-yelling in panic. 

"What do we do?" I asked. 

"You do whatever the hell you want, I'm pretending to be asleep," she said, turning her back on me and pulling the covers up higher. 

"Throw a shirt on," I scolded. 

"I don't fucking have it," she laughed, looking at me over her shoulder. 

"Olivia?" her mom called out. 

She pretended to be asleep and then I put my arms around her, spooning her, also pretending to be asleep because chances are, if they see us like this, asleep, they probably won't bring it up when we wake up. 

At least that's what we're hoping for. 

She started laughing. "Shh!" I said against her shoulder. Her door opened and both of us sealed our eyes shut. 

For God's sake, we can't get one day together just the two of us.

I guess I can make that happen.

When I arrange for a date.

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 40

The next chapter is going to be an epilogue and then that's a wrap folks!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 2.4K 23
"I'm sorry that I put you in this situation." "I'm not following." I really wasn't. "This. Us! What we did last night was reckless and so so perfec...
1.2K 71 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
2.1K 254 41
"Seriously you've dated the same guy since freshman year!" He asks astonished. I nod my head. "So, you've only kissed one guy?" I laugh. "Why does...
78.3K 6.6K 45
|not edited| "You have to take off your clothes and look sexy." "Wait what??" "Did you think modeling was easy? ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Acting al...