Storm Over Paradise. βœ”

By FlorK2D

Based on Khushi and Shyam's engagement track. There will be a little change in some characters and a few sce... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Characters Sketch.
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Epilogue
New Story Alert.
New Story
New Story alert with daily updates
New Story
New Story.
New Story

Part 3

14.5K 589 130
By FlorK2D

Arnav and Akash turned to find the entire family looking at them.

Anjali, Nani and Mami had tears cascading down their cheeks uncontrollably and they knew they heard everything.

Manohar who had called out Arnav's name moved closer to him with misty eyes and sat on the floor with him.

He may not have voiced it but Arnav was his favorite after Akash.

He had seen a bubbly and talkative young Arnav turn stone cold after his sister shot herself right in front of him.

He wiped his tears and made a sobbing Arnav look him in the eyes.

"Your mother never killed herself because of love but because of a broken identity." Manohar said and Arnav looked at him confused. " Yes Arnav,your mother never took her life because of her love for Arvind but because she was taught her only identity as a woman is to be a good wife and that was the greatest honor a woman could have. " Manohar said and looked at her mother who bowed her head in shame because she knew her upbringing of Ratna was also part of her weak personality but to live a guilt free life, she was always in denial of it. "You see...... Maa..... Always taught Ratna that her husband was her identity and life and she prioritized him after her marriage over even you and Anjali...... She lived for Arvind and when that illusion of a perfect marriage and identity broke, she taught she had nothing worth living for...... Not even her children stopped her from taking her own life.... Hell she shot herself right in front of you even after you begged her not to........ I always warned you to let go of the past and your misconception of your mother's death...... You misinterpreted her suicide as a case of love and not a weak woman whose fantasy world was broken and she couldn't live with reality and today you let a woman who could have been your wife and the mother of your kids go....... I warned in past to let the past go but you refused and lost a good future because of that... And you have no one to blame than yourself........ You are absolutely right when you said love hurt and it's true because I have witnessed it....... I fell in love with a woman who pretended to love me to get out of poverty. " Manohar said and Mami gasped in shock and Akash and everyone looked at her.

Akash marched up to his crying mother and looked straight into her eyes and asked.

"Papa is not wrong so stop pretending to be shocked...... Papa loved you and was willing to go against Dadi and the entire society just for you...... Everyone said a maid was not right for him but he stood by you and defended you because he loved you but immediately you had me you knew your position in his life had been cemented for good...... I was raised by nannies while you went out to parties with your so called friends..... But still Papa never stopped loving you...... Maybe you were in love with Papa in the beginning but please don't lie to me or anyone that you are in love with Papa because the only things Manorama Singh Raizada loves are status, money, jewelry and her sarees...... You don't even know that wanting me to marry a woman only because of status and money she has is called gold digging which makes you a gold digger........ I now know why you never like Payal because you thought she is after my money like you were after Papa for status and money but let me tell you maa...... I will marry Payal with or without your permission because I learn from the best to protect the woman I love even if it means going against the woman who birth me." Akash said to Mami who was crying uncontrollably.

Manohar after hearing this felt hurt but knew it was the truth and he felt even more proud of Akash than he was before for standing up for the woman he loves and turned to Arnav.

"Yes love hurt but it's what make it unique..... Just because some people hurt because of love that doesn't mean you will also get hurt in it..... Your blind judgement of love made you do the unforgivable...... I don't know whether it's too late to fix things that happened in the past but you can make this right now...... But I won't forgive you for ordering Lavanya to do those things to Khushi. " Manohar said in a matter of fact tone and Arnav  shook his head.

"I didn't order Lavanya to do anything to Khushi I swear uncle..... Please believe me. " Arnav swore holding his hand and Manohar sighed.

"I believe you..... But your actions motivated her to do so..... And if you want to start fixing things then start with Lavanya and setting her straight...... She is taking advantage of you and you better stop her before she does some irreparable damages to you. " Manohar said and Arnav hugged him and he reciprocated and rubbed his back.

He then broke the hug and stood up with Arnav.

Arnav moved closer to Akash who looked mad at him making Arnav feel hurt but he knew he deserves it.

"Please forgive me for hurting your best friend..... I wasn't in my right thinking.... I turn not the think right when it comes to my anger against an innocent Khushi..... Please Akash. " Arnav pleaded but Akash's angry look didn't fade away.

"Am sorry bhai..... I can't forgive you and di for what you did..... I just can't..... I hope you understand. " Akash exclaimed sincerely and turned to his father. "Papa..... I have to go and check on Payal now...... It's better now than ever. " Akash concluded and Manohar nodded.

Akash moved out but was stopped by a hand which grip his wrist and he looked up to see it was his mother.

Akash angrily jerked off her hand and  walked away making her cry and she turned to Manohar and what she saw was a look of disappointment which broke her even more.

Manohar turned to Anjali and asked.

"Anjali... When will that husband of yours come back? ".

" I don't know uncle. " She replied.

"Be very careful of that husband of yours...... He claims he is working and building you a house but for the past four years he hasn't finished and his travelling habits is becoming increasingly suspicious....... I don't know what kind of a lawyer travels the way he does. " Anjali was about to retort but he stopped her. "Before you start defending him better see it from my point of view...... I never liked that man and never will but that doesn't mean am speaking out of my dislike for him...... And stop putting your entire existence on his presence...... Don't be like your mother but unfortunately you have exhibited most of her character...... Be careful Anjali. " Manohar warned and walked away.

Anjali moved to touch Arnav but he moved back shocking and hurting her.

"Please di..... I want to be alone.... Please all of you leave. " Arnav said politely without looking at her because he knew he would be weak if he looked at her.

A hurt Anjali nodded and moved out with Mami and Nani and closed the door from behind.

Arnav then took the picture and caressed it again.

"I will make things right my love..... That I promise you. " He said and kissed the picture.

Laxmi Nagar.

Gupta House.

Shashi sat in his wheel chair looking at his family picture on the table.

He wished he could turn back time and and fought enough against Shyam.

He was happy Khushi finally chose to be selfish for once in her life and she was away from Shyam.

But he was also scared Shyam might find her when he finds out and prayed to God to keep her safe.

He then remembered the event and betrayal that lead him to met his good friends and Khushi for the first time and how their friendship blossomed and how Khushi and Payal's sisterhood was born.

Flashback.

Shashi rushed to the train station in Lucknow after reading the letter his wife Shilpa, the biological mother of Payal had left for his sister.

He looked around for her and spotted her standing with the lover she was eloping with and run up to them and Shilpa rolled her eyes in annoyance seeing him.

"Shashi...... What are you doing her? " She asked in anger.

"You shamelessly ask me that..... How could you cheat on me after everything I did for you...... You are eloping with your lover and leaving me and our daughter behind...... I gave you everything you wanted and asked for and this is the thank you I get in return. " Shashi exclaimed in a sad and hurt tone.

But Shilpa rolled her eyes at him and said.

"Look Shashi..... Am done being your wife..... Am tired of you...... I need a bad man in my life...... The one who makes my adrenaline shot up and is fun and out going..... And Aditya here is the one for me. " Shilpa said shamelessly and smiled at the man beside her and perked his lips in front of a hurt Shashi.

"Are you mad?..... Do you know what you are saying? " He asked and Shilpa looked at him angrily.

"Am tired of you Shashi..... You are too good and it suffocates me..... Now leave and go take care of Payal because she needs you...... Am  going away with my Aditya. "

"You are not leaving me because we are still married and I will sue you both if you dare leave on that train. " Shashi bellowed attracting more audience than before.

Shilpa and Aditya looked at each other and back at Shashi and  burst out in laughter making Shashi confused.

"Baby should I tell him the truth? " Aditya asked looking at Shilpa who shook her head no.

"Let me. " She said to Aditya and turned to a confused Shashi. "Do you remember a few weeks ago I made you sign some papers. " Shashi nodded remembering that day.

"They were papers for you admission to college because you wanted to continue your education." Shashi replied and Shilpa smirked.

"Well they were actually divorce papers and as of yesterday we are no longer husband and wife." Shilpa revealed shocking Shashi and he fell on his knees and an announcement was made for the passengers to board the train and Shilpa and Aditya laughed at Shashi's broken state and boarded the train leaving behind a broken Shashi.

He started to black out and the last thing he remembered was the face of a man and woman trying to make him stay conscious.

Shashi opened his eyes only to be blinded by the bright light in the room.

It took sometime for his eyes to adjust to the light and when it did he looked around and saw he was in the hospital and looked around only to find a cute little girl looking at him with a smile.

"Hi babuji. " The girl waved at him and he smiled at her and was about to speak when she run out leaving Shashi behind.

After a few seconds a couple walked in.

Shashi immediately knew they were the parent of the little girl and he remembered seeing the lady's face before he passed out.

The couple walked up to Shashi with smiles on their faces.

The little girl stood in front of her parent and smiled at Shashi.

"How are you babuji. "

Shashi looked up at her and smiled.

"Am fine my dear. " Shashi replied and sat up and the couple moved closer to him

"We are happy to see you up...... We happened to witness your confrontation with your ex wife and you fainted afterwards and we brought you here....... By the way am Aahan Gupta and his is my wife Shreya Gupta and this little cute button is our princess Khushi. " Aahan said and Khushi waved at Shashi making him smile.

A doctor and nurse came in and started examining him.

After a few minutes of examination, the doctor smiled and turned to the couple.

"He is fine now but please make him avoid any more severe shock or else the next shock may lead to heart attack or stroke. " Said the doctor to the couple and he turned to a confused Shashi. "Please take very good care of yourself...... And avoid any shock or stressful situations.... This is a prescription for his medicines." The doctor continued and tore a sheet from his note and handed it to Aahan." You can take him home now. " The doctor concluded and left them.

Shashi turned to Aahan and Shreya with a smile.

"Am so sorry for bothering you and wasting your time. " Shashi apologized and they shook their head at him.

"Mention not Mr....... "Shreya said and paused not knowing his name

"Gupta...... Shashi Gupta. " Shashi revealed surprising the couple and a little cute gasp was heard and everyone turned to the source which was Khushi who had her signature "O"
look on her face.

"Papa is babuji your brother? " Khushi asked adorably while looking at her father and everyone chuckled and Shashi stood up form the bed and picked up Khushi.

"What do you think? " He asked and Khushi went into a thinking mode and after a few seconds she looked at Shashi.

"You are Gupta..... Papa and Mama is Gupta..... Then you are family babuji. " She squealed the last sentence in joy and kissed Shashi's cheek.

Shreya moved closer and took Khushi away from Shashi.

"Khushi stop calling him babuji. " Shreya scolded Khushi who bowed her head but what Shashi said next brought a priceless smile on her face.

"Please don't scold her..... She can call me babuji if she wants to..... She reminds me of my daughter. "

This brought a sad look on his face and Aahan knew it was time to leave.

"Let's us take you home to your daughter..... She must be missing you. " Shashi was about to retort but Aahan stopped him. "I won't take no for an answer...... But first we have to get you your medicine. "

They all then moved out to the pharmacy and bought the medicines and into the car of Aahan and he drove off to the direction Shashi gave him and coincidentally Aahan and Shreya who had just moved to Lucknow not long ago realised their house was a few blocks away from Shashi's house.

He arrived at Shashi's house and he got down and invited them in but they declined saying they had to put a sleeping Khushi to bed since it was late but promised to visit him the next day.

Shashi thanked them and watched them drive off.

To be continued.

Don't forget to hit the ⭐✨⭐ button, comment and follow for more.

٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ.

xoxo xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 10.4K 22
Starting from the track when khushi brings arnav safe from the kidnappers... what happens when anjali accuses khushi ? what happens mami labels her a...
248K 11.3K 27
Terrace Scene. What if Anjali was to choose between her husband and her brother?. Whom will she choose?. Peep in for more. This story belongs to...
352K 17.2K 52
#1 in Support out of 20K stories - 20 June , 2021 My take on Arshi's remarriage track . Arnav does not come to the alter . Peep in to know more . 44...
273K 13.5K 30
Regret was what Arnav was feeling for what he did to her. He wish to correct his mistake and a perfect opportunity presented itself but the question...