Corpse Husband X Reader [ones...

By yoongi_go_brr

This is a pure work of fiction. The book is a Female X Male Reader. [Absolutely no smut, I can't and won't... More

I
sweet dreams
a small date
jealousy
a/n: thank you
oops
a/n: just an update
a taste
a taste pt.2
hiccups
my photographer
the mafia boss
a/n: ahh thank you!
girls' fight
sleepy
the mission
flowers for you
2 am vibes
soft times
your majesty
your majesty pt.2
your majesty pt.3
update

the mission pt.2

4.8K 174 31
By yoongi_go_brr

(the dress will be a reference that will be used in the story)

(not proofread)

Y/N

I looked at myself in front of the mirror, staring at the red dress that's hugging the curves of my body. I took a deep breath, in hopes of relieving some anxiety. 

RING! RING! RING!

The sound of my phone ringing startled me, I turned in its direction on the table. I walked toward my phone and answered it. 

"Hello?"

"Come down, the car is ready." Corpse's deep voice rang through the line.

"O-oh, Okay. I'll be there in a minute." I replied before hanging up. 

Even just hearing his voice was enough to send shivers down my spine and make my heart skip a beat. 

I grabbed my purse and place a few items that I might be needing inside it. But before I left the room, I wrapped a thigh holster around my right upper leg and inserted a knife in it, covering it with the fabric of the dress so it won't be visible. I wore my favorite heels, and probably the only heels I don't mind wearing, because it actually is not just some footwear, it has small knife on the bottom, which comes in very handy in tight situations. 

After making sure I had everything, I made my way down to the parking lot of the agency. I looked around trying to find him. 

And there he was, leaning on the side of the car, looking away in to distance. He was wearing a waiter's outfit, but even then, he still looked attractive in it. His side profile adding more onto it.

I took in a deep breath before making my way to him.

"I'm ready to go." I said out loud, garnering his attention. 

CORPSE

I was staring off in to the distance with my arms crossed. I was waiting for Y/N to come down so we can go and finish the mission. I looked down to my wrist and glanced at the watch. 

8:28 PM

We still had a little bit of time before the ball started. 

I was so focused thinking about the mission that I didn't even hear the footsteps that was coming near me until I heard the owner of it speak. 

"I'm ready to go." I turned my head to the direction of the voice, and see Y/N standing in front of me. She was wearing the dress that they provided her with, and damn. The dress perfectly complimented her.

"You look beautiful.." I accidentally mumbled it out, I hoped she didn't hear it, but seeing her reaction, I think she did.

"Thank you. You look great as well." She said quietly, rubbing her hand on her arm.

I opened the car door for her and let her in, before closing it and heading in to the driver's seat.

"You have the picture of the guy?" I asked as I inserted the key into the ignition. 

"Yeah, here." She said a she took the picture out from her purse and showed it to me. I studied his face, making sure to remember how he looks like. 

After the car turned on, we went on our way. The drive was fairly quiet. But my head was not, all I could think of was how Y/N looked so gorgeous in that dress. I tried to shake the thoughts away, but my face would just heat up whenever I think about her. I'm thankful that her focus is on the window on her side and not me, I wouldn't want her to see my face flustered. 

I have never told anyone but ever since she joined the agency, I cant take my eyes away from her. I don't know if its her looks? her personality? her bravery? her passion? Everything and anything she did never failed to make me smile. 

I try to speak to her whenever I can, but I don't want to annoy her, don't want her to stay away from me. 

Soon enough, we arrived at the ball, colorful lights shone through the window, the loud blaring music can be heard from the outside. I stopped the car in front of the entrance so Y/N can get down and enter from the front gate, while I enter from the back.

"You have your earpiece in right?" I asked her. 

She tucked her hair behind her ear to show me that her earpiece was indeed in. I nodded at her.

She wore the mask on top of her face and stepped out. I watched her walk away before finding a well hidden spot where I can park the car in. 

I wore my mask too and went in from the back door, blending in with the other waiters. 

Y/N

When I walked in the party, I was welcomed by the loud music, shining lights and the sight of people dancing on the dance floor. I looked around and found an empty stand table, I went to it and just stood while scanning around the area, trying to find the man we are after.

"I'm in, by table 15." I said to my earpiece. 

"Okay, I'm in as well. I'll tell you when I step out." Corpse said, although he couldn't see it, I nodded at his words.

An hour and a half has passed and no sight of the man was seen around. Corpse started walking around "taking orders" from the people, while also searching around. 

But my thoughts stopped as soon as I saw him walk in. The man we have been looking for. 

Unknowingly, a small smirk rose to my face. 

"Found him...He's going to the upper floor." I said to Corpse through the earpiece, keeping my eyes on the man's every move.

"Got it." After Corpse's response all I had to do was wait, once he gives him the spiked drink then I can make the next move. 

CORPSE

"Got it." I said as she gave me the signal.  I carried the tray with the drinks on it and headed up the stairs. 

I saw him with a few other men in the room, laughing and talking to one another. 

"I actually have another one coming in tonight. She'll be here in a while." I heard someone said from the inside.

"Hey, you keep taking everyone, let me at them for once." Another voice spoke while laughing.

"Her name's Stephanie apparently, can't wait till she comes. I better get a good fuck out of this." The man I heard at first spoke again. 

Stephanie? 

That's the woman he was suppose to meet...who was then replaced by Y/N. 

Hearing him say such vulgar words about her, angered me.

How dare he just talk like that, with no respect. 

I finally decided to step in and serve them the drinks. 

"Ah finally, the drinks came in." 

I walked up to the them all and gave them their drinks. I served the man that we were after, last. Making sure he got the drink that was spiked. 

"Bring us more in a few minutes, butler boy." The man said, causing everyone in the room to erupt in laughter. 

I just kept quiet knowing it was not my place right now to beat him up. I grasped the tray tightly, making them turn white.

Once I exited the room, I immediately gave the signal to Y/N. 

"Your turn."

"Okay." She said. 

I walked downstairs and saw her walking  her way to the stairs. We made a small eye contact before we parted ways. I couldn't help but smile, sadly she couldn't see it through the mask I was wearing.

Y/N

I saw Corpse as he went down the stairs and turn back to where he came from.

Right as I was about to step on the stairs, a hand stopped me from doing so. I looked at the owner, someone was guarding the entrance of the VIP section.

"You can't enter unless you have the VIP card." He said with a monotone voice.

I rolled my eyes, and dug through my purse for my fake "ID" that had the name of the woman that was suppose to be in my place. When I found it, I handed it to the guard for him to inspect.

A few seconds later, he gave it back to me and said. "My apologies Miss Stephanie, he's at the 2nd VIP room." He gestured for me to walk forward.

The more I walked in the sound of the music turned soft as well, I started to hear soft chatters from a room. I glanced at the sign above the door.

[No.2]

Found it

I took a deep breath in before knocking on the door.

I opened the door and was welcomed with the sight of a couple men sitting around in the room. It smelled alcohol in here, my face scrunched at the odor.

"Ah, she has finally arrived. Everyone, this is Stephanie." The man that I am after spoke, with a smile on his face.

I put the fakest smile I could form and waited for him to get up.

"Well, that's my cue, I have to...discuss a few important things with Stephanie." The rest of the men in the room greeted him off as we both moved to another room away from the one we were just in.

"After you." He said as he opened the door for me. I walked in and looked around the room.

The are was lit darkly.

"Now, let's start shall we?" I heard him say behind me, walking to me. 

I felt one of his hands snake around my waist, trying to pull me towards him, however, I stood my ground and didn't let him. I turned to him with the most expressionless face.

"Get your hands off of me." I said menacingly.

A chuckle escaped his lips. "Feisty...I love it." He tried to lean closer to me. But he didn't know what was coming. 

I grabbed his hand and twisted it around, then kicked him towards the bed. He screamed in pain as he fell. 

"What the- Stephanie, what the fuck is wrong with you?" He said as he held his arm.

"Hah, first of all, there is nothing wrong with me, you should ask yourself that question. Because what did you do?" I said as I strutted to him, lowering myself to his eye-level. Fear was evident on his face. 

"W-what do you mean? I didn't do anything. I'm just an innocent 40 year-old-man trying to live his life." He replied.

Ah, the excuses. A giggle erupted from me. "Oh really? So what was all the things you were doing to those females, or those illegal drug rings?" His eyes widened after hearing the words from my mouth.

"Not so innocent now, are you?" I removed the mask that was around my eyes and harshly grabbed his necktie.

I pulled him to me, so that we were face to face. His body started to tremble, not knowing what to do he looked around for anything that could help him.

"Eyes here, you disgusting man." I whispered.

"Please spare me, I promise I won't do it anymore, just- just please let me go!" He pleaded desperately. How funny, people always beg for their lives the second they know they are about to die.

"Hmm, let me think about it, how about...no!" I laughed. His eyes just grew even more. 

"Oh, also, my name is not Stephanie. It's Red. Get it right mother fucker." My eyes bore into his soul.

And before he could even react. I grabbed the knife that was inside my thigh holster and twirled it in the air, before stabbing him directly in the heart. 

"There's a reason why my name is Red." I said, even if no one was in the room.

"It's done." I said to Corpse through my earpiece. 

And just as I said that, the alarms started blaring. I walked out and heard people scream as they flooded away from the area. 

I saw Corpse walk out from where he set the alarms. It seemed like he took of his mask. When he got beside me he said. "The crew are on their way. They'll fix up the mess. Let's go."

He suddenly held my hand and pulled me outside from the back door. My face heated up from his action.

When we reached out, he stopped in his tracks to look at me. "Are you alright? Your face is turning red." 

I have completely forgotten about the mask, I threw it away before I stabbed the man just a few moments ago. 

"Uhm- I'm fine! Yeah. Probably just the adrenaline?" The last part coming out  as a question, I facepalmed internally at the words I said. He probably thinks I'm a fool right now. Great job Y/N.

Once again, out of nowhere, he pulled me towards him in a hug. I just stood there frozen and shocked.

"I know I said it before but, you look so beautiful. I hate the fact that, that piece of shit layed his hands on you." He mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

My body softened at his words, I closed my eyes and hugged him back.

"Thank you." I said to him.

"For what?" He pulled away and looked at me, confused.

"For sticking by me since day one, and always believing in me, when I couldn't." I answered, staring into his eyes with a smile." 

His face reddened. "C'mon, let's go back, we have a lot to talk about." He said, while pulling me behind him towards the car. 

All I could do was laugh and follow along. 

When we reached back to the agency, we talked for hours and sorted our feelings out. We both said our secret crushes on each other. And ever since then, him and I have never been more happier as much as we did when we are together.

I'M SO SORRY! It took so long for the second part, but i had to write this by parts on separate days. istg my school bombarding us with so much work is not good for our health and eyes, my eyes had been on the screen trying to finish projects and study for so long, i feel like i'm about to lose my sight from all of this radiation. 

sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, I really wanted to get this out asap!! I didn't want to yall to wait even more >.<

ALSO i want to say thank you for 100k reads. as of now, it's more than that but, that doesnt matter. I honestly didn't expect to reach this far lol, but i'm very grateful for all of your supports!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
103K 9.1K 110
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
166K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
582K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...