A Love To Fight For (BoyxBoy)

By AfroDoll

King has never had a family,he was never taught to love, he was never taught anything but to fight and fighti... More

A Love To Fight For (BoyxBoy)
Chapter 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter11
Chapter12
jChapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
17
18
19

Chapter 6

16.5K 474 44
By AfroDoll

~King~

"No ALi, that's cheating!" Rowan screamed at her.

She stuck out her tongue."Tough."

They were playing the Wii just dance and Ali was pushing Rowan of the screen causing him to lose points.

I laughed at their childish behavior as Rowan pouted, trying to push Ali out his way.

"Hey!"she yelled at him, next thing I know she had him in a headlock and Rowan was struggling to get out.

I guess it was time for me to step in.

"Ok, children settle down now."I told them.'Prying Ali off of Rowan'a head.

I finally managed them off of each other. They were a mess now, Rowan's hair was disleveled and Ali's shirt was now strecthed.

Rowan stuck his tongue out at her and gave her the finger.

She gasped and went at him again, I caught ahold of her shirt. These two were the oddest friends I've ever seen.

How much do you wanna bet before 5 minutes past they'd be the best of friends again.

"Oh what big strong arms you have.'Ali commented, I rolled my eyes.

Ali always ends up finding a weird way to compliment me.

I just lifted and eyebrow and said.'Thanks.'

She giggles.

JUst before I was able to let her go Amber walked in carring a bunch of grocceries in her hand. I dropped ALi and went to take them from her.

She gave me a warm smile.

"Thank you, King.She priased.

I mumbled a no problem.

I'v been staying at this house for a couple of months now, this place wasn't as foreign to me as it was when I was first here. I now have my own bedroom, and I wasn't as intimidationg to everyone here now. Well only to Amber, Rowan, and Ali.

Everyone at school was still afriad of me which is fine,I could really give a shit.

Didn't really matter anyway,because as soon as I turn 18, I'm dropping out no matter how much Mrs.Kyles dislikes it.

There's no need for me to finish highschool, I'm already failing all of my classes anyway.

"Ok I was thinking maybe we should have Italian for dinner, what do you guys think?"She asked us.

Ali jumped in."Sorry Amber but we already had plans to go out tonight."She looked at us for back up.

"Oh yeah, we were going out, sorry mom."Rowan said pretending to be sad.

Amber shrugged."Oh, ok. I guess it'll just be me and you King."

"No! He's coming with us."Rowan said quickly. I gave him a weird look.

What was this about?

And when did they make plans?

"Oh, Ok. Have fun."She told us before going up stairs. they both waited for her to dissapear before blowing out a breath in relief.

I gave them weird look."Trust me you'll thank us later, her Italian food sucks."Rowan told me.

Ali laughed."Yeah, so when ever she tries to cook it, we always make up plans to leave."She told me.

"Oh, so were are you guys going?" I asked them.

"I don't know, maybe we can head to that new arcade in town."Ali said.

Rowan shrugged."Sounds good, King are you coming with us?"he asked, like he realy wanted me to go.

"No, I think I'll just stay here."I told them. Rowan had a glum expression on his face,.

"Come on, you never wanna go anywhere, please?"He begged.

I gave out a huff."Fine, I'll go."

~Rowan~

When we made it to the arcade it was around 6.

The place wasn't packed but it had plenty of people in it.

Ali was bouncing off the wall, but King was just standing there all cool and mysterious looking. I wonder if he knows how scary he looks right now?

Probably, The cashier worker look like he wanted to shit his pants when he saw him.

King look unfazed and kept going.

Even ignoring the sqealing girls that were sending looks his way. Who could blame them, he was gorgeous.

Any girl would die to have him, hell any GUY would die to have him.

Even me.

What? I guy could wish.

"Oh wow, this place it amazing!" Ali screached. And it really was, it looked a David Busters but even cooler and at a better price to.

"Let's play fruit ninja."I said, the followed me. Ali looking interested while King just looked.... well, like King.

After a couple of games Ali got a call from her mom telling her to come home, leaving me and King by ourselves.

"So do you wanna leave?"I asked him.

We were now sitting down in one of the booth.

He shrugged."If you want too."he told me.

I blushed."Well I kinda don't want to."I told him.

"Alright we could stay."He said, an awkward silence fell between us.

All I could think about was that I was going to spend time with King, at the Arcade, just the two of us.

My stomach churned and I started blushing harder.

Calm down Rowan, he's just being nice, this is totally not a date.

"Hey are you alright?"he asked, breaking me out my trance.

I blushed even more."Iam fine, just hungry."I told him, not lieing.

"Oh, ok. Let's eat then."

We got up and ordered our food.

I ordered a large pizza for me and King to share but King rejected and ordered a salad.

I frowned at him.

"King, are you on some type of super diet because you never seem to eat anything good."I told him.

"Salads are good."

I scoffed."Yeah, if you're a rabbit."I told him.

He raised an eyebrow."Ok then what do you think I should eat?"

I grinned evily.

"Excuse me man we have a change of order. Can we please get a large two topping pepperoni and bacon pizza, with extra cheese."King gave me a weird look.

"Also can we both get, a basket of hot wings and two large glasses of coke."

The lady smiled."That'll be $32.50."She wrote down our orders and walked away.

"Why did you order all that?"He asked.

"For us to eat silly."I told him.

Before we could reply the waitress came back and said."By the way, you two make an adorable couple."She told us before sauntering off again.

I froze and it seemed as if my heart had dropped into my stomach.

She just thought we were together, and if she thought it, I'm pretty sure everyone else was to.

King touched my shoulder and I abscent mindly cringed away.

"Are you ok?"He asked me.

"Doesn't bother you for people to think you're gay?"I asked, knowing any normal male would be freaking out at the asumption.

He shook his head."No, does it bother you that everyone thinks you're with me?"He asked.

I blushed at the way it sounded."N-no." I stuttered out, probably sounding like a fool.

"Well then, stop over thinking it. Come on our foods almost here."

After our food arrived We dug in. King seemed it enjoy his food, ate most of it actually. But it didn't bother me. I didn't have an appitite.

"This food isn't half bad."He told me.

I smiled."Told you."I said.

He ate another chicken bone and I alughed at the barberic way he stuff it in his mouth.

"What?"He asked with a mouth full of food, causing me to laugh even louder.

He gave me and odd look but kept eating.

After a while we began to get into conversation.

"When I was younger, my mom would take me to places like this allot, me and my old friend Jacob." I told him.

"Jacob?"He asked.

I shrugged but gave a sad smile."Yeah we stopped being friends a couple of years ago when he found out I was gay."I said.

He nodded in understanding."That sucks."He said. I wanted to laugh of course King would never say something sympathic about the situation.

"You're not one for words are you?"I asked, he just shrugged.

"Come on, let's go home."I told him checking my watch.

It was almost 9, time surely did fly by.

We began walking home, Ali drove us here so after she left we had no ride.

Which was fine, because it wasn't like we would get rapped walking home alone at night. Expecially with King as big as he was.

No man or woman would even think about trying it.

With me.... maybe.

"I had fun tonight with you, King."I told him.

He nodded."It was actually fun, you're a fun person."He told me.

I smiled."You aren't half bad your self."I told him.

He scoffed."Really?"He asked, not believing it.

But it was true, he really was a nice person to hang with, if you could get past his tough I don't care additude he tended to give of to people.

"Yeah, you may not be the most fuzzy person Iave met but, you are a nice friend to have. I like being with you."I told him.

He mustered up a smile."Thanks, you're a good person to hang out with too Rowan."

"Can we hang out again sometimes?"I asked.

"What do you mean we hang out all the time?"

"Not gym wise but, you know, as friends."I told him.

He raised an eyebrow."You want to be my friend?"He asked.

I smiled."Yes King, I do."

~~~~''Other chapter should be up soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 7K 38
Jacob has never been a happy child; he's never had a reason to be. He tries to take the good with the bad, but it's not that easy. Then his life star...
229 15 6
After the loss of his parents he has tried to live a sincere and honest life yet has found himself subjected to cruel abuse from relatives and peers...
42.8K 1.8K 39
Ryan is 19 and his life had always seemed to be difficult. He cares for his 8 year old sister Sheena and Juggles his, 2nd year of college and a job t...
212K 7.5K 25
It was only a kiss - bit of summer fun. That was all. Holiday friendships dont often last so why bother learning each others names? You'd only have t...