Chapter 6

~King~

"No ALi, that's cheating!" Rowan screamed at her.

She stuck out her tongue."Tough."

They were playing the Wii just dance and Ali was pushing Rowan of the screen causing him to lose points.

I laughed at their childish behavior as Rowan pouted, trying to push Ali out his way.

"Hey!"she yelled at him, next thing I know she had him in a headlock and Rowan was struggling to get out.

I guess it was time for me to step in.

"Ok, children settle down now."I told them.'Prying Ali off of Rowan'a head.

I finally managed them off of each other. They were a mess now, Rowan's hair was disleveled and Ali's shirt was now strecthed.

Rowan stuck his tongue out at her and gave her the finger.

She gasped and went at him again, I caught ahold of her shirt. These two were the oddest friends I've ever seen.

How much do you wanna bet before 5 minutes past they'd be the best of friends again.

"Oh what big strong arms you have.'Ali commented, I rolled my eyes.

Ali always ends up finding a weird way to compliment me.

I just lifted and eyebrow and said.'Thanks.'

She giggles.

JUst before I was able to let her go Amber walked in carring a bunch of grocceries in her hand. I dropped ALi and went to take them from her.

She gave me a warm smile.

"Thank you, King.She priased.

I mumbled a no problem.

I'v been staying at this house for a couple of months now, this place wasn't as foreign to me as it was when I was first here. I now have my own bedroom, and I wasn't as intimidationg to everyone here now. Well only to Amber, Rowan, and Ali.

Everyone at school was still afriad of me which is fine,I could really give a shit.

Didn't really matter anyway,because as soon as I turn 18, I'm dropping out no matter how much Mrs.Kyles dislikes it.

There's no need for me to finish highschool, I'm already failing all of my classes anyway.

"Ok I was thinking maybe we should have Italian for dinner, what do you guys think?"She asked us.

Ali jumped in."Sorry Amber but we already had plans to go out tonight."She looked at us for back up.

"Oh yeah, we were going out, sorry mom."Rowan said pretending to be sad.

Amber shrugged."Oh, ok. I guess it'll just be me and you King."

"No! He's coming with us."Rowan said quickly. I gave him a weird look.

What was this about?

And when did they make plans?

"Oh, Ok. Have fun."She told us before going up stairs. they both waited for her to dissapear before blowing out a breath in relief.

I gave them weird look."Trust me you'll thank us later, her Italian food sucks."Rowan told me.

Ali laughed."Yeah, so when ever she tries to cook it, we always make up plans to leave."She told me.

"Oh, so were are you guys going?" I asked them.

"I don't know, maybe we can head to that new arcade in town."Ali said.