His Possession (kookv)Book 1

By fity24

"YOU ARE MINE GOT IT, "_Jeongguk said in a low voice Start: November 26, 2019 Ends: January 18, 2021 Sequal "... More

prolouge
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6 (M)
chapter 7
A/N not an update
chapter 8
1k special chapter๐Ÿ”ฅ
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12 (M)
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
100k special
100k special pt.2
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40 (M)
Chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue: Chapter 60(M)
Q&A
The trailer of "Our Possession(Kookv)" book 2
book2 is out!!

Chapter 49

1.3K 48 20
By fity24

(The next month~Taehyung is finally nine months yay)

Taehyung p.o.v

I sat down on the couch next to Jeongguk along with the rest of the crew. "Oh, Taehyung you are so cute that I'm sure the little one will be as cute as you." My mother said with a smile on her face. "Of course he will but then I have a feeling that he would look more like Jeongguk." I said. "Hey, Tae how about you do the Chika dance ?" Jimin suggested I thought about it for a bit Then I replied"Sure but only a little bit." I got up from the couch and stand up in the middle of the living room. "Be careful don't go hard on yourself. The baby can come any day now." Jeongguk said that got my mom and his mom to fangirl. " AWW, it's cute to see Jeongguk be so nice and caring." My mom said. " I know right it's so cute." Mrs.Jeon said I just chuckled. Jimin played the song and I started dancing slowly.

I felt a little bit of pain but I ignored it until it became unbearable that I just stop dancing and sat down on the couch breathing heavily that I felt sweat dripping down my forehead. Jeongguk looked at me with a worried look on his face. "Darling what wrong?" Jeongguk asked me I just turned my head to face him."I-I think the baby is coming." I said which got  Jeongguk to smile.   "Really?!" Jeongguk asked me ."YES! NOW IF YOU DON'T GET ME TO THE DOCTOR I WILL CHOP YOUR DICK SO YOU CAN'T F*CK MY ASS ANYMORE." I yelled in pain/anger. Jimin started laughing that he fell on the floor. 

"JIMIN YOU TOO BUT INSTEAD  I WILL CUT THAT TONGUE SO YOU CAN'T LAUGH ANYMORE." I yelled as I glare at Jimin. 

"I'll just get you to the doctor now before you murder anyone." Jeongguk said as he picked me up and carried me bridal style. " That is the smartest thing I heard from you all day." I said as I roll my eyes. He teleports both of us to the doctor's office carrying me to the doctor that she looked at me with a panicked expression. "Oh my, so the baby is coming now?" She asked I just stared at her. "Yes, and it would help if you help him deliver the baby." Jeongguk said in a deep voice that made her immediately get ready.  I  felt my  water broke which I screamed louder.

No p.o.v

(Taehyung has to change his outfit so he can deliver the baby)

All of the nurses and doctors were getting ready to help the queen deliver the baby. they got all of the supplies they need. They helped the queen get on the bed carefully but it was hard since Taehyung was screaming profanities literally about to kill the doctors. " Since the queen is a male we're going to do a c-section to deliver the baby. Okay, so your highness we are going to check your health and get an anesthetic to numb the skin so you won't feel any pain during the surgery. "The head doctor said before she put on her gloves and check the Taehyung's blood pressure while another doctor got the intravenous cannula needle and put it in his hand to numb the skin. after a few minutes, the doctor was going to inject the anesthetic into Taehyung's back.

 "Your highness I need you to put your chin on your chest to relax your shoulder and curl up to your bump." The doctor instructed. Taehyung did what he was told staying very still. the doctor gave him the anesthetic shot in his back which sting and then he felt a bit of pressure that his bottom starts to be warm and his legs tingle. He felt his legs began to feel very heavy. " I need you to lie on each side to get the anesthetic working evenly." The doctor said Taehyung starts lying on each side with the help of the doctors. After a few minutes, he laid on his back again. Jeongguk was sitting next to Taehyung holding his hand making him feel safe. The doctors looked at the machine to see if the anesthetic was working properly. A catheter was inserted in his penis to empty the urine from his bladder. The doctor cleaned his tummy to get ready for the surgery. They got a drape over Taehyung's body and also a big screen would block the view of both Taehyung and Jeongguk from seeing the operation.

The anesthetic doctor was beside Taehyung to keep him updated on the progress of the birth. The doctors were making a small cut on Taehyung's stomach then his uterus to get the baby out. 

a few moments later

one of the doctors carefully took the pulled the baby from the womb along with the placenta. The moment the baby breathe the air he immediately cried, Taehyung and Jeongguk were so happy that their son is finally born. The doctors clean Taehyung's stomach and then start sewing the uterus and stomach so he can heal properly. The head doctor drops the drapes and folds them neatly the place them somewhere. the doctor who was holding the baby gave Jeongguk the scissors to cut the umbilical cord that was clamped. Jeongguk took the scissors and cut his son's umbilical cord. The doctors went to clean the baby and dried him after cleaning the baby the doctor wrapped him in clean towels.

Meanwhile with Taehyung 

The Anesthetic doctor was flattening his bed and gave Taehyung some medication to help contract the uterus. After checking on the baby's health they gave the newborn to Taehyung to let the two have skin-skin contact to make the newborn be warm and regulate his breathing. the moment Taehyung held his baby he instantly fell in love with him."You're finally born."Taehyung whispered to his baby as a few tears were sliding down his face. "Welcome to the world."Jeongguk said as he caresses his son's cheeks and he was crying as well. The baby had the same facial features as Jeongguk with small horns on his head and black to white wings

1 hour later (The baby is fully clothed)

They moved Taehyung to another room to another room so he can rest and as well spend some time with the baby. The doctor left the two alone to give them some time. The baby opened and closed his mouth repeatedly which Taehyung thought he was hungry so he sat up and held his son against his chest toward his nipple the the newborn immediately latch on his mother's nipple and started sucking it. Jeongguk was just... watching Taehyung with predator's eyes as he licks his lip. but then stopped when Taehyung looked at him. " What should we name him? "Taehyung asked Jeongguk. "Well, I had this name stuck in my head for a while." Jeongguk said which made Taehyung curious. "What is it then?" Taehyung asked as he was still feeding the baby.

"How about we name him Jeon Jeonghyun?" Jeongguk suggested with a smile on his face.

"Well, then Jeon Jeonghyun it is."Taehyung said before he gave his husband a peck on the cheek that Jeonghyun just stops sucking and started crying for the lack of attention. Taehyung  first lift Jeonghyun up that his son's head was on his shoulder and Pat his back gently so he can burp which took a few minutes for the newborn to burp. Then Immediately starts rocking him as well as giving him kisses that calm him down. After a few minutes, Jeonghyun fell asleep on Taehyung's chest. The doctor came back with a clipboard in her hand "Oh seems like the little one is asleep. So have you both decided the name of the baby?" The doctor asked as she got her pen to write the name on the birth certificate. 

Jeongguk and Taehyung looked at each other then looked at the doctor."His name is Jeon Jeonghyun." Jeongguk said the doctor wrote the name down then looked at her clipboard." Your highness here is the tips to help you heal faster. Get plenty of rest, Get the help you need, process your emotions, Take regular walks, manage pain, watch signs of infections, get support for breastfeeding. Make sure to not carry anything heavy other than your baby. Oh, you also have visitors. Do you want them to come in?" The doctor asked Taehyung just nodded his head since he is feeling tired.  The doctor opened the door for the visitors. Jeongguk saw how tired Taehyung was so he took Jeonghyun and let the baby sleep on his chest.

 the crew came in and notice the newborn in Jeongguk's arm that they couldn't help but scream a little bit that woke up Jeonghyun as well made him cry. Jeongguk rocked him as well whispered soothing words to calm."Shh Daddy is here, don't cry." Jeongguk said repeatedly which made Jeonghyun fall asleep once again. everyone just stands there  watching the father-son scene. Mrs.Jeon walked next to Taehyung and smiled at him "You did a great job." she said as she took his hand in hers and caress it. Taehyung nodded with a weak smile on his face. "Darling sleep, you've done enough today. I'll take care of the rest. " Jeongguk said with concern Taehyung nodded his head then went to sleep. 

"what's his name?" Taehyung's mother asked,

"Jeonghyun."

"aww, he looks like you." Jimin commented 

"Yeah, I know."

"I already have a feeling he'll act like you." Mrs.Jeon said

"We'll see about that."

"I'm his #1 uncle." Yugyeom said with a proud smile on his face

"It depends on if he likes you or not."

"Taehyung did a good job during his pregnancy." Jin said 

"OF course he did. idiot."

"I can tell he has a lot of power." Mr.Jeon said

"I can feel that too."

"Can I hold him?" Taehyung's father asked as he wanted to hold his grandson.

"sure." Jeongguk said as he passes Jeonghyun to Seungsik. the moment Jeonhyun was in Seungsik arms he doesn't feel either of his parent's warmth and just start whining. Jeongguk took his son from his father in law. Jeongguk kisses Jeonghyun's cheek and he slipped his index finger through his son's fist that Jeonghyun holds his father's finger with his small hand Sleeping peacefully.

"Wow, seems like he's already picking favorites." Namjoon said as he holds his arms 

"Well, he's my son." Jeongguk said with a smile forming on his face.

____________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys it's me your author fity24 thank you guys for the reads and votes and comments and support.

Finally the Jeonghyun is born. Wooo.

Meme time

Bye💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595K 32.2K 106
"I wish I'd have never even met you," Jeongguk spat, hand pumping just a bit faster, his tongue moving swiftly towards the other male's tip. "Be quie...
72.8K 2.2K 23
" ๐ˆ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ " - ๐• แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹ แด„แดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด› ยฉ 2020 ส™ส แด แด€ษดษขแดษขสœ__...
4.5M 226K 74
Enjoy these final moments in peace, for I have returned to have my vengeance. Shall we begin? Bts Mafia AU. Start - 1 September 2018 End - 28 Janua...
190K 8.5K 30
"So, how far can you spread your legs?" "Excuse me?" ๐Ÿ‘†Kook ๐Ÿ‘‡Tae #๐Ÿธ ๐š’๐š— ๐š‹๐š๐š๐š–๐š๐šŠe - 3/17/2020 #๐Ÿฝ ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š˜๐š–๐š”๐š˜๐š˜๐š”- 1/29/2021 #2 in ggukv...