To Befriend a Bad Boy ✔️

By floatsus

"I bet you can't befriend Parker Gray and not leave his side for a month." ••• Ellie Collins is just like mo... More

To Befriend a Bad Boy
One|| Provoking Parker
Two|| That's no Way to Treat a Friend
Three|| Flip the Table
Four|| Things you shouldn't do
Five|| I Don't Ship Willie
Seven|| The Hit and Run List
Chapter Eight|| Awkward Situations a Plot Twist and The Talk
Nine|| Plan my Funeral
Ten|| Ah Sugar Honey Iced Tea
Eleven|| Can I Borrow Your Lucky Boxers?
Twelve||Don't Tell Me How to Live My Life
Thirteen|| CPR
Fourteen|| The Return of Frank
Fifteen|| I Don't Know Can You?
Sixteen||Seth Gray
Book Trailer
Seventeen|| Can I Steal your Girl?
Eighteen|| Whipped
Nineteen|| Break In
Twenty|| Heart Attack
Twenty-One|| Kiss Me
Twenty-Two|| My Not so Virgin Lips
Twenty-Three|| Hiding Parker
Twenty-Four|| She's Taken
Twenty-Five|| Who Pissed in his Corn Flakes?
Twenty-Six|| Elevators are Really Awkward
Twenty-Seven|| You Just Got Played at your own Game
Twenty-Eight|| I Love You
Twenty-Nine|| #F*ckBooks
Thirty|| You Had me At Hello
Epilogue
Thirty-One||Bonus Chapter

Six|| Take That Filthy Troll!

11.7K 692 136
By floatsus

Would have, could have, should have, but did not. - b.q

Six|| Take That Filthy Troll!

It turns out the lunch ladies won't snitch on you if you sneak out with one of the most popular guy's in school. But students will give you weird looks and start whispering behind your back while you walk through the hallways.

"Hey, you!"

My head suddenly snapped towards the direction of the high pitched voice and what I saw nearly gave me a heart attack.

It was Jenna Quincy, The it girl in our school. She wasn't a cheerleader or in the dance team but she was very popular... and mean. She was even scarier than Sam.

Jenna flipped her blond hair as she walked gracefully towards my direction, she had a scowl on her face which made me think she was going to stab me with one of her red pumps. "Are you Ellie Collins?" she questioned as her eyes narrowed into small slits.

I had the urge to say no and run but chances were, she already knew I was Ellie Collins. So, I had no escape. "Yes," I said cautiously. I didn't want to make her angry or offend her in any way. In other word, I didn't want her to bitr my head off.

"Well, come with me," she ordered and turned on her heel and started walking. This is were adrenaline kicks in. Your heart beats faster, your pupils get bigger, and the only thing on your mind is fight or flight.So you can imagine what I did next.

I tapped her shoulder, punched her and right when she was on the floor, begging for my mercy, I kicked her.

Just kidding.

I actually ran the other direction like the big baby I was. I was not letting Jenna beat me up.

I pushed people as I ran. I was having trouble breathing and probably looked like I had ran a marathon. If I looked over my shoulder, I could see Jenna running behind me.

I don't know what you think but that totally is not a good sign.

I picked up the pace despite the fact that I was probably having heart faliure and made a sharp turn to the Main Building. People gave me odd looks along the way as if questioning me with their eyes, but that didn't seem to matter when Jenna was chasing me.

I was suddenly stopped and pulled by a strong arm.

This was it. This was the end. And to think, all of this could have been avoided if I had just told Will that it wasn't easy being friends with that d-bag. "Why the hell are you running?"

Speak of the Devil and he shall appear.

Parker stood there with his arm wrapped around my waist looking totally oblivious (and very handsome) to the fact that The Devil's Spawn was right behind me. Jack furrowed his brow as he narrowed his eyes to catch a glipse of Jenna who was speed walking our way. She was actually pretty fast for a girl in high heels.

"Jenna," Jack hissed hatefully as Jenna halted in front of us. Jenna sent Jack a glare which he returned with one of his own. It didn't last long though, because next thing I know, she's giving Parker the googly eyes.

"Park," she greeted in her not so scary voice, "How have you been?"

My eyes nearly bulged our of my sockets. Jenna was actually being nice. I never knew she could do that.

Parker didn't answer, instead he briefly looked at me then turned to Jenna. "Why are you chasing Ellie?"

Holy baloney, Parker just used my real name and actually seems concerned. Either a) Nobody took their medicine this morning, b) The end of the world has finally come or c) I entered a parallel universe.

Since a seems to be the most logical, I'm going wih it.

Jenna's sharp eyes oggled Parker's arm, which was still around my waist, and pursed her lips. "I just wanted to ask her something. We're very close friend, aren't we, Ellie?"

Oh, yeah. Jenna and I go way back. We braid eachother's hair, talk about One Direction, and gossip. I hope you notice that was sarcasm.

"No," I stated dryly, "She's trying to kill me!" Jack chuckled and ran a hand through his curly hair. "I don't doubt it," he mumbled. Jenna growled and glared at Jack then at me. But she could even lay a finger on me or at least not with Parker around.

Ha! Take that filthy troll!

Parker rolled his eyes as the warning bell rang but he didn't make a move to take his arm around me. "I'll talk to you later, Collins," Jenna growled as she turned on her heel and epically left in her high heels.

"What the hell did you do to her, Ellie?" Jack inquired and threw his hands up. I just really wanted to get to English before Mr. Walter entered the classroom.

I quickly shrugged and squirmed around in order to get out of Parker grasp. "I don't know. I was by my locker and she just- Dude, let go! You're going to make me late for class," I shrieked. Parker let out an annoyed sigh but didn't loosen his powerful grip.

"I need to ask you something," Parker stated under his breath as he scratched the back of his neck. Which was odd for someone with Parker's level of confidence.

A look of amusement crossed Jack's features before he saluted us and uttered a quick excuse.

"Well make it fast because missing English is the last thing I want to do," I groaned. Parker sighed and bit his lip.

What was going on?

"I was wondering if you would have dinner with my family and me," he mumbled.

To say I was surprised was an understatement. I probably looked like a fish out of water since my mouth opened and closed a few times. "Um, yeah, I guess. I mean it is part of our deal," I agreed.

"I'll give you a ride then," he said and then walked away coolly.

This has officially been the weirdest day of my life.

Author's note

Hey, people of Earth. What is happening? A short chapter, I know! But I would like to have a very important talk with you people out there.

I know my story may not be the best out there and it might have grammatical errors but I do my best. So please do vote.

Don't be a ghost reader, speak up!

Because I get way more reads than votes. Either I'm entering every chapter a lot of times or some people don't vote.

To those who do vote:Thank you! I love you vert much! And I really appreciate all of your support.

You can continue with your lives! Peace!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 949 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
388K 13.1K 36
Kristy is the kind of girl who plays it safe. She's borderline anti-social and she would rather spend her Friday night's cooped up in her room. Inste...
300K 6K 53
She's the girl that I want to spend my life with. She's the one who's making me damn crazy. She's Darlene Michelle Miranda.
319K 8.5K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.