bad boy, good lips.✧ shawn me...

By srrymendes

❝you're just a bad boy with really good lips.❞ - in which a girl falls for a bad boy with good lips. More

o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t h t e e n
s i x t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
i m p o r t a n t
h e y b a b e s
h o l a

s e v e n t e e n

5.8K 142 46
By srrymendes

(( not edited ))

- s h a w n -

When Stella called me I couldn't go to sleep anymore. I decided to just get ready.

I got up and went to the restroom. After going my business, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I did my hair but didn't really want to so I just did it messy but still presentable.

Once I was done with that I decided yo change. I picked out a white t-shirt paired with a blue flannel and khakis with dark blue Nike's. I put on some glasses just because.

When I finished it was about 7:10 a.m.

I got my bagpack and went downstairs to get breakfast.

I was greeted by my mum making pancakes. "Morning honey" she says flipping a pancake. "Hey mum." I say taking pancake that's already made.

"Oh your father already went to work but he left this for you " she says handing me a little box with a bowbon it.

"What's this?" I ask as I take the little box from her hand.

"Just a little present. Your father and I know how much you really didn't want to move all the way here, so we thought we would make it up to you." She says smiling.

I open the box and surprised to what I find. New car keys!

"OMG! Thank you mom you guys are the best!" I say really excited then hug.

"Aw your welcome. You new car is outside. But try not to get a speeding ticket this time. " she says laughing.

I laugh and tell her bye. When I go outside I see a brand new Lamborghini. It's matalic back.

I can't believe they did this just for me. To see me happy. I love my parents. After all I've done. The bad things. They still love me as much as I love them.

I got in the car and stated to drive to school. I wish I picked up Stella today. I so want to show her my new car. Not to show off but yeah lol who am I so want to show this off.

I decided to be nice and buy Stella Starbucks. I know how much she lives it. I already now her favorite. Cotton candy frapp.

I went to the same Starbucks that me and her went on my first day.

After I got her and me Starbucks and made my way to school.

This day should be interesting.

- s t e l l a -

When we got to school I went to go find my friends. They always wait for my by my locker.

When I got there I saw my friend Bree and Audrey.

I knew Audrey since I was little. We used to be neighbors but then she moved.

She dose cheer like me and Bree. We've been doing cheer together since we were little. Thats why we are all best friends.

"Hey girlies" I say smiling. I then put in my combination in my locker.

"So was your weekend?" Bree ask Audrey since me and Bree spent it together. Audrey was in Vegas.

"It was interesting. I went to this plac-" Audrey was cut of by some people run through the hall screaming as they go through the front entrance.

"What's going on?" I ask them.

I close my locker and ask a little freshman.

"Hey what's going on?" I ask her.

"There's a new student. He's a youtuber. He's pretty well known. Also fucking hot." she says then starts making her way to where everyone is.

I would der who it is. I always get told when someone new comes.

"Want to check it out?" Audrey ask.

I nod and we make our way over there. I push past people just to make way way to the front.

I made my way to the front and see a brand new Lamborghini. Dang this person must be rich.

I drivers side door opens. Im surprise to see who exits the car.

Shawn.

I can tell by his face that he is surprised to see a lot of people.

I knew that shawn did covers on YouTube but I didn't know he was so popular.

When he got out he has two Starbucks in his hands. I wonder who they are for.

He was making in way over to the crowd but he looked like he was searching for someone.

When he saw me he smiled and was making his way towards me.

Everyone was just wondering what he was doing.

He finally came up to me.

"Hey Stell." He says with a smile.

"Hi" I say smiling.

"I got you Starbucks." He says and hands me it.

"My favorite. " I say smiling.

"So as you can see i-" he is cut off by people shouting.

"Okay everyone. Move along nothing to see. " as person says that people follow. I knew who that voice belonged to.

My brother. Nash.

He is like a king at this school. So people do as he says. He's not a jerk like people would be with this power. But if you get on his bad side , we'll you don't want to know.

As everyone leave, the only people here are me,Shawn, Bree, and Audrey.

On the other side if where we are there's Nash and his group of friends.

"Oh hey Nash." I say.

I look back at my friends. They know what's up so they start to leave. I give them a small smile.

"Stella, what do you think you are doing. " he says coming closer.

"Uh what does it look like I'm doing. I'm saying hi so Shawn." I say then take sip of my Starbucks.

"It looks like you are hanging out with someone I said you can't." He says clenching his jaw.

"Um you can't keep me way from my friends during school." I say.

"Uh yes I can. " he says and then the bell rings st the same time.

"Now get to class." He says and I groan and start walking to class with Shawn.

"Shawn stays." He says.

"What? why?" I say looking between my brother and Shawn.

"Because I said so. And you go to class. Taylor go make sure she goes to class." he says and Taylor comes over to me.

I look at Shawn and he just nods for me to go.

Me and Taylor walk into the halls that are almost empty due to people getting to class. There is silence for a bit until Taylor breaks it.

"You know you got to stop liking assholes." He says looking at me.

"Who says I like him like that." I say.

I mean I like him but I don't like like him.

"I see the way you look at him. Its the same way I used to look at Melissa."

Melissa is Taylors ex. I could tell they really liked each other but she had to move across the country so they had to end it.

"Really? I look at him like that?" I tell him.

"Yeah. Listen Stella, I'm not like Nash that hates his guts but I'm not saying that he's not good for you. You deserve someone special. Someone that cares for you and loves you as much as you do to them. The thing I'm saying is that I know you're young and you think that everything in your life is going perfect but there are going to be times when you find the one and maybe he wasn't like you expected to be. He could be smart but ugly. He could be fucking hit but dumb. He could be a serial killer. He could be a freaking ass to everyone else but he will love you back and you need to show everyone that. You can't let people keep him away from." He says with a little smile.

Well damn. I don't know Tay thought like this.

I smilied and gave him a bear hug.

"Why can't you be my brother." I mumble into his chest since he is way taller then me.

He smiles at what I said.

"Alright get to class. Aye and remember what I said." He let's go and I nod. He starts walking is way to class as I enter my first period.

Let the torture begin.

- a u t h o r s n o t e -

hey gorgeous people that read my fanfic. here is another update that sucks I'll try to update asap bc of school ily lil penguins

twitter: @/fvkincam

follow | vote | comment

-ruby x.o

(( p.s if this gets 10 votes I'll put up a selfie of me aye ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 7.5K 26
#11 fanfiction out of 216k stories jsksks . Maya has known Shawn since kindergarten . but since he became famous , they haven't seen each other . w...
10.1K 165 20
Completed _____________ they had one accidental kiss and who knew they will fall in love with each other. imagine from my fan account shawn20mendes o...
1.1K 30 13
Mel • an • chol • y Noun A feeling of pensive sadness, typically with no obvious cause.
780 18 10
Those long brown curls that bounce when she dances. Those pale blue eyes that seem to sparkle in the light. That cute nose that wrinkles whenever she...