Our Fairy Hero (FT X BNHA) Di...

By Imsolazytotype

Proud Fairy Tail member, Yarashi Akagi, is in a battle against one of the dragons that got through the gate b... More

Info
☔︎︎ 1 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 2 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 3 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 4 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 5 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 6 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 7 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 8 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 9 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 10 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 11 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 12 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 13 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 14 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 15 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 16 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 18 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 19 ☔︎︎
☔︎︎ 20 ☔︎︎
Idk 👁👄👁
☔︎︎21☔︎︎
☔︎︎22☔︎︎
☔︎︎23☔︎︎
FELLOW GENSHIN GAMERS
☔︎︎24☔︎︎
Idk 👁👄👁 Pt.2
☔︎︎25☔︎︎
☔︎︎26☔︎︎
☔︎︎27☔︎︎
☔︎︎28☔︎︎
☔︎︎29☔︎︎
☔︎︎30☔︎︎
☔︎︎31☔︎︎
☔︎︎32☔︎︎
☔︎︎33☔︎︎
☔︎︎34☔︎︎ ♡︎Beach Special w/ Team Natsu♡︎
☔︎︎35☔︎︎
☔︎︎36☔︎︎
☔︎︎37☔︎︎
BAKUGO BIRTHDAY💥🥳
☔︎︎38☔︎︎
☔︎︎39☔︎︎
MOVIE SPECIAL:Two Heroes (1)
MOVIE SPECIAL:Two Heroes (2)
MOVIE SPECIAL:Two Heroes (3)
MOVIE SPECIAL:Two Heroes (4)
MOVIE SPECIAL: Two Heroes (4pt.2)
☔︎︎40☔︎︎
☔︎︎41☔︎︎
☔︎︎42☔︎︎
🐸

☔︎︎ 17 ☔︎︎

2.6K 83 9
By Imsolazytotype

Next Next Day

"Izuku, I hate youuuu so much." Yarashi murmurs leaning on Izuku shoulder. Izuku forced her to go in the train today since it was raining. He forgot she could just control it basically.

"I'm sorry." Izuku says, and gives her a slight peck on the cheek. "You're lucky I love you or else I would've thrown you off this train." Yarashi says. "Hehe, I'm really lucky." Izuku says, sweating at the thought.

"Excuse me...excuse me! Midoriya and Akagi from the hero class!" A person behind them says. Then some people nearby also looked at them. "Good job at the sports festival! You were so close Midoriya!" Person 1 says.

Yarashi smiles but then goes back to covering her mouth with a handkerchief.

"You were in the top eight, right?"
"And you were 1st!"
"You were so cool!"
"They're smaller than I expected."
"He reminds me of when I was young."
"Can I have an autograph?"

"Do your best heroes!"

"W-we will!" Izuku exclaims. Yarashi grabs a pen and looks at the person who wanted an autograph. She grabs a note paper from Izuku backpack and writes the Fairy Tail Mark and writes her name in the middle. Then she gives it to Izuku.

Izuku writes his name on the backside. "Here you goOoOooO." Yarashi says, holding her mouth. The person screamed in happiness. "Do you have motion sickness?" Person 3 asks. "Yes, I dOooOoOOoo." Yarashi says.

Multiple people pull out medicine to give her. "U-umm." Yarashi just takes a random one and takes it. "Thank you I'm good." She says. Even though she wasn't :')

Time Skip to Walking

"It's only morning, but I'm already tired." Izuku says. "Same." Yarashi says. She was relieved though they were finally off the train. "Good Morning, Midoriya. Good Morning, Yarashi." Iida says, running towards them.

"Iida? Wearing a poncho and rain boots?" Izuku asks. Yarashi laughs and almost trips in the rain. Oh yeah, she was letting Izuku have the umbrella to himself. She could just make the rain not touch her.

"Why are you walking so slowly? Yarashi, how are you dry? Nows not the time. You're going to be late!" Iida says, running past them. "Late? There are still 5 minutes until the first bell." Izuku says. The newfound couple were running behind Iida.

"U.A students should always arrive ten minutes early!" Iida says. They make it inside and put their stuff away. "Iida, umm." Izuku says. "If it's about my brother, there is no need to worry. I apologize for worrying you needlessly." Iida says.

Yarashi puts her hand on Iida shoulder, so he couldn't walk away. "Do you need me to beat someone up? I can do it!" Yarashi says, holding her fist up. "It's okay." Iida says, and walks away. "Hmm...anyways Izuku hurry up!" Yarashi says, looking at the time.

"Oh right!" Izuku says. They rush towards the classroom. "It's different when they broadcast the matches on TV after all, huh? So many people talked to me on my way here!" Mina says.

"Yeah, me too!" Kiri says. "People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarrassing!" Hagakure says. "Isnt that normal for you, Hagakure?" Ojiro asks. Yarashi goes over to him and plays with his tail.

"It's only the morning, Yarashi..." Ojiro says, cue the sweatdrop. "And." Yarashi says, messing with his tail. Kaminari comes over and joins as well. Ojiro sighs and lays head down. Kaminari and Yarashi both laugh.

"I had some elementary schooler suddenly tell me, Don't worry about it." Sero says. "Don't worry about it!" Tsuyu says. Sero screams. "After just one day, we've suddenly been thrust into the spotlight, huh?" Kaminari asks. "U.A really is amazing." Mineta says.

Yarashi smells Aizawa coming so she sits in her seat. Everybody else knew what that meant. Aizawa opens the door and everybody was automatically in their seat. "Morning". He says. "Good Morning!" Everybody says. "Oh? Mr. Aizawa, your bandages are gone. I'm glad." Tsuyu says.

"The old lady went overboard with her treatment. More importantly, we're have a special hero informatics class today." Aizawa says. Everybody was anxious for anything he was going to say.

"Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names." Aizawa says. Yarashi holds in a smirk. :|

"We're gonna do something exciting!" Everybody cheered. Aizawa glares at them and they sit back down in silence. "This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day.

The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros.

In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation." Aizawa says. Yarashi wondered if one day she was gonna teach the class something.

Like a surprise! Or Maybe she fights them but they don't know her identity yet! Yarashi almost screams in excitement but doesn't. "So we will have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?" Hagakure asks.

"That's right and here are the totals for those with offers." Aizawa says. He pressed the remote. Yarashi was actually 2nd place. Some heroes felt like she didn't have motivation at the end so they didn't want her. Yarashi is fine with that though.

"In other years, it's been more spread out but all eyes were on these three this year." Aizawa says. "Gah, there's such a big difference!" Kaminari says, bending his head back. Yarashi felt a bit bad. Maybe she should have held back?

"Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one!" Aoyama says. "Todoroki 1st, Yarashi 2nd and Bakugo 3rd...?" Jirou says. "Some people are too scared to ask for a guy who had to be restrained on the podium." Sero says. "What're the pros scared of?!" Bakugo yells. "I wonder what..." Yarashi says ʕʘ‿ʘʔ

"What's that supposed to mean, Pinkie?!" Bakugo yells. "I said I was just wondering. I don't know what you're talking about." Yarashi says. ʕʘ‿ʘʔ

"Damn it!" Bakugo yells. He wanted to explode her. Yarashi wanted to go comfort Izuku for not getting any. But Aizawa would glare at her for getting out of her seat. :C

"Keeping these results in mind, whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with pros." Aizawa says. "Internships?" Izuku asks. "Yeah."

"At USJ? You already got to experience combat with real villains, but it will still be meaningful training for you to see pros at work firsthand." Aizawa says. Yarashi was sad that Nezu didn't tell her about this.

She could've done it in secret. "So that explain the hero names!" Sato says. "Things are suddenly getting a lot more fun!" Ochako says. "Well, those hero names are still temporary, but if you're not serious about it..."

"You'll have hell to play later!" Midnight says, coming into the classroom. "Because a lot of hero names used by students become recognized by society, and they end up becoming professional hero names!" Midnight says.

"Midnight!" Class 1-A says. "Well, that's how it is. So Midnight will be making sure your names are okay. I can't do stuff like that." Aizawa says. "When you give yourself a name, you get a more concrete image of what you want to be like in the future." Aizawa says.

Skip the Talking Let's get to it!

Yarashi immediately writes her name on the paper and waits for everybody else to finish. "Okay, lets start presenting names starting with those who are ready." Midnight says. "I'll do it first!" Yarashi says, leaping out of her seat.

She walks in front of the class. She shows her board up. "Dragon Hero: Storm Empress!" Yarashi says, with a bright smile. "That sounds cool!" Mina says. "Of course." Sero says. "I approve of this name! It's amazing!" Midnight says.

"Thank you, Midnight!" Yarashi says, and goes to sit back down. Izuku smiles at her as she walks back. She wanted to give him a peck then and there, But she'll wait until Izuku is comfortable with telling the class 1st.

Time Skip cuz I'm lazy

"Now that everyone's decided on their hero names. We will go back to talking about the internships. They will last for a week. As for where you'll have them, those who had offers from pros will be giver your own lists, so you can choose from those yourself.

Those who didn't have offers will choose from among 40 agencies around the country that will be accepting our interns. They all work in different places and have different specialties. For example, Thirteen would be focused on rescues from accidents and disasters more than fighting villains.

Think carefully before you choose." Aizawa says. The bell rings right on time. The paper starts to get passed out. "I want to fight crime in urban areas." Kirishima says.

"I hope I can interns at a place with floods. I wonder if there are any?" Tsuyu says. "Turn in your choices before the weekend." Aizawa says. "We've only got 2 days?!" Kaminari asks. "Make your decision efficiently, dismissed." Aizawa says, and closes the door.

Yarashi looks at hers in wonder. She didn't really know who to do. She grabs her chair and brings it next to Izuku. "Wanna choose for me?" Yarashi asks. Izuku looks at her paper in amazement.

Yarashi laughs inside her mind. "You got |+~¥|£|! And 0:&:/@@/! Oh my god! You also have-" Yarashi knew at this moment it was gonna be a little while.

"Just choose which one you think would be perfect with me. Aka. Fighting!" Yarashi says. Izuku stops fanboying and looks confused. "There's a new hero called Metalicana? I don't know any information about him or her yet." Izuku says.

Yarashi burst out laughing. "Metalicana is a he and he is a new hero, just yesterday." She says. Izuku looked at her confused. "How do you know?" Izuku asks. "It's Gajeel." Yarashi says. "Really?! He is already a hero." Izuku says.

"Yeah. I guess some advantages from being in a tougher dimension." Yarashi says. Yarashi moves her chair next to Izuku and lays her head on his shoulder. "I'm tired. I'll take a quick nap, okay?" Yarashi asks. "Yes!" Izuku exclaims, red.

Yarashi smiles and went to nap. "Yarashi, is really close to you isnt she?" Mina asks, coming over. "Y-yeah." Izuku says, sweating. "Really really close." Mina says, smirking. "You guys dating yet?" Jirou asks, also coming over.

"W-what?!" Izuku asks. He slapped his mouth when he realized Yarashi was still sleeping. "Yes, I've been noticing you two closer than usual today." Momo says. Izuku was super confused. Σ('◉⌓◉')

It was only one day since they're been dating. Were they that obvious? "Deku, dating somebody? HAHA YEAH RIGHT!" Bakugo cackled. Yarashi wakes up with a angry face. She sadly was a light sleeper but really didn't like to wake up.

"Shut up you living bomb! And he is dating someone! He's dating me! No need to be jealous!" Yarashi exclaims and then she goes back to sleeping on Izuku shoulder. Izuku at this point was just dead. ( '_ゝ')

"I knew it!" Ochako says. "It was obvious." Tokoyami says. "I didn't notice! I did see them rather close in the morning." Iida says, now remembering. "You're a lucky man, Midoriya. She has a ni-" Tsuyu slaps him with her tongue.

Yarashi wakes up for a second and freeze Mineta mouth and hands. Sato moves him into a corner. "Oh yeah. Who is Yarashi going to? She got a lot." Kirishima says.

Izuku just thinks of a person Yarashi would probably like. "She's going to do Metalicana. He's a new hero." Izuku says. "Never heard of him." Sero says. "There hasn't been any news of him yet." Ojiro says.

"I'm sure he's waiting to do a big entrance or something." Tsuyu says. "Maybe." Jirou says. Izuku looks at the time. "Yarashi, wake up." Izuku says, shaking her lightly. She grumbled. "Put her on your back!" Mina says.

"Oooh, that'll be cute." Momo says. The boys sweat dropped. Izuku actually moved Yarashi onto his back. "Like this?" Izuku asks. "Yes, perfect. Now be careful not to drop her of course." Mina says.

Izuku nods. "I'll walk with you to make sure she doesn't fall." Ochako says. "Iida, you too. Huh?" Ochako says. Iida was already gone though. "He probably decided on where he wants to do his internship and went to turn it into the staff room." Izuku says.

Izuku opens the door to leave but All Might suddenly runs right in front of it.

"AHHHH!!!"

"CATCH HER!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 394 11
Since the Fairy Tail game is coming out soon I thought I will do a story on the show that made me love anime. In this one Izuku and Ochaco will be te...
430K 15.1K 45
-This fanfiction is currently being rewritten. Please check out The Nature of a Hero for a better story-line and Fic. Thank you!- Akina Hayashi is a...
534 39 50
Rena led a simple, boring, lonely life until one day she met a being from another world. A Guardian who protects the Realms, and she needs Rena's hel...
148K 4.2K 35
A Fairy Tail Mage that suddenly becomes a hero?! How is that even possible?? First it was X719 and now its 2018..? This world is as crazy, if not eve...