The Royal Triumvirate

By SdogReads

For hundreds of years, werewolves have been led by the Royal Triumvirate. Three wolves chosen by the Moon God... More

Background Info
Key Terms & Pack Ranks
Character List
Chapter One: Alex
Chapter Two: Alex
Chapter Three: Alex
Chapter Four: Reina
Chapter Five: Reina
Chapter Six: Reina
Chapter Seven: Dana
Chapter Eight: Alex
Chapter Nine: Alex
Chapter Ten: Reina
Chapter Eleven: Reina
Chapter Twelve: Alex
Chapter Thirteen: Alex
Chapter Fourteen: Dana
Chapter Fifteen: Dana
Chapter Sixteen: Alex
Chapter Seventeen: Alex
Chapter Eighteen: Alex
Chapter Nineteen: Alex
Chapter Twenty: Dana
Chapter Twenty-One: Alex
Chapter Twenty-Two-Alex
Chapter Twenty-Three: Alex
Chapter Twenty-Four: Alex
Chapter Twenty-Five: Reina
Chapter Twenty-Six: Reina
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Dana
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Reina
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Alex
Chapter Thirty: Alex
Chapter Thirty-One: NSFW
Chapter Thirty-Two: Alex
Chapter Thirty-Three: Dana
Chapter Thirty-Four: Reina
Chapter Thirty-Five: Alex
Chapter Thirty-Six: Reina
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Reina
Q&A
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Jason/Nick
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Alex
Chapter Forty: Alex
Chapter Forty-One: Reina
Chapter Forty-Two: Alex
Chapter Forty-Three: Halloween Special: Alex
Chapter Forty-Four: Alex
Chapter Forty-Five: Reina
Chapter Forty-Six: Reina
NOT AN UPDATE
Chapter Forty-Eight: Reina
Chapter Forty-Nine: Alex
Chapter Fifty: Alex
Chapter Fifty-One: Reina
Chapter Fifty-Two: Dana
Chapter Fifty-Three: Alex
Chapter Fifty-Four: Alex
Chapter Fifty-Five: Alex
Chapter Fifty-Six: Alex
Epilogue: Christmas Special
Character List Amended

Chapter Forty-Seven: Reina

16.5K 800 58
By SdogReads

Trigger warning the following chapter will contain scenes of torture.

When the light returned Reina and Dana found themselves inside of a dark damp cell. Alex was just waking up and found herself in the middle of the cell. She was kneeling on the cold grey floor with each of her wrists chained to opposite walls forcing her into a limp T-pose.

Alex grunted in pain, the chains were made of silver, and despite having a thin strip of leather on the inside curve of the bracelet they still ate away at her skin. She vainly yanked on the chain trying to get out.

Suddenly, she froze at the sound of a large echo. They could hear the thumping of heavy footsteps approaching the cell. The door slammed open and a tall man entered, and something clicked in Reina's brain.

This man had salt-peppered hair with a large burn scar coving the complete left half of his face. But still Reina could see that he was practically the spitting image of Tomi's second. Curtis Storm.

"Now I get why Alex reacted so violently the first time she met Curtis," Dana muttered under her breath but before Reina could reply the man began to speak.

"Why were you on my pack land, rogue?" He demanded.

Alex frowned, "I can smell that you're just as much of a rogue as I am." The man growled and backhanded Alex causing her head to snap to the side.

"I am Markus Storm, Alpha of the Royal Blood Pack. You will speak to me with respect!" He roared furiously.

Alex spat out some blood before answering, "I've never heard of the Royal Blood Pack. And besides, I wasn't on your territory. I was collecting something for my friend."

Markus tsked softly, his demeanor completing changing, "I can see that you have been deeply corrupted, rogue. Have no worries I will fix that for you. For I am the chosen one of the great Royal Triumvirate, here to cure the world of diseased rogues like you." He cupped Alex cheeks and she looked terrified. Markus moved to a cupboard placed outside the cell door. He pulled a whip that was silver tipped. Reapproaching Alex, he let his arms spread wide and invoking the spirt of a creepy southern paster said, "let the healing begin."

Alex strained against the chains binding her, but it was for naught. Markus moved into in position behind her and with ease brought the whip back and dropped it onto the imprisoned girl's back. He continued flogging the bound girl for the next several hours. She tried her best not make a sound but occasionally a few grunts and groans escaped her lips after each crack.

Dana knelt next to Alex and placed a hand on her shoulder...or at least she tried to. Her hand just passed through her mate's shoulder. Meanwhile, Reina kept clenching her fists and glaring at the man harming her mate. Memorizing his face and plotting for the future once Alex awakens. Finally after an uncountable passage of time, Markus took half a step back and rubbing his shoulder and groaned.

"That was quite the work out. Now tell me rogue, are you ready to repent?"

"I have nothing to repent over," Alex retorted.

"Wrong answer rogue," Marcus snarled kicking Alex in her ribs. After putting the whip away, he left the room.

Alex exhaled deeply and muttered, "Come on, Daisy. Where are you?"

"We should escape," Xandara spoke from her mind. Reina and Dana could hear speak just as if she were in their own heads.

"No duh," Alex mentally muttered. "Got any ideas?"

"Get out of the chains?" Xandara suggested.

Alex sighed, "I can't. The only hope we have is that Daisy realizes we're missing and rescues us. Listen when that guy is in here. I want you to hide yourself. Save your strength. So that if we do get an opportunity then at least one us is at full strength."

Before Xandara could answer the cell reopened and Markus entered the room holding a bucket. Alex could smell the saltwater from her spot. Markus went around to her back and touched flayed skin on his prisoner's back.

He wrinkled his nose before speaking, "you reek of blood, rogue. Allow me to help you with that."

Before Alex could speak, the rogue alpha dumped the contents of the bucket on her raw back. Alex screamed out in pain. Dana buried her face in Reina's chest at the anguished howl.

With a sadistic grin, Markus Storm left the room. "Have a good night rogue." He threw over his shoulder as he departed.

Alex was left alone the rest of the night, she managed to fall into a listless doze. She was startled awake by a loud echoing thud. Reina and Dana had been sitting with their backs to the wall, frustrated by their inability to help their mate. Markus soon entered the cell.

"Good morning, rogue. Are you ready to repent and be allowed the honor of joining my pack?" He greeted.

Alex managed to rise as much as she could and glared defiantly at the man, "I would rather die."

Markus smiled coldly, before moving to the cupboard and pulled out a silver knife. "Fear not rogue. I will not kill you. you will come around in time but first...you must be broken."

Two male guards entered the cell and pulled Alex into a standing position. They were both wearing heavy clothes to avoid being harmed by the silver chains. Markus began cutting a series of lines down Alex's left upper arm beginning just below her shoulder. After several cuts and another whipping, Markus and his goons left a bleeding Alex slumped onto the ground. The only indication that Reina and Dana had that Alex was still conscious was just purely the fact that they could see everything that was going on.

The next few days passed like this. Markus entered the cell and sprouting in his nonsensical philosophy of ridding the world of rogues. He often oscillated between trying to get Alex to join his pack or just speak of how the great Royal Triumvirate ordained him to cleanse the world of the impure rogues. He often mentioned Reina's parents by name, saying that he met with them often but of course, Reina knew this to be bald faced lie. Her mothers would never order or condone anything like this.

After days of being imprisoned without food, Alex's celled door opened to admit a small Chinese girl carrying a tray with bread and water on it. In the crook of her arm she carried a small bucket, and they could see some towels sticking out of it.

Alex swallowed at the sight of the food, her stomach had been aching. Her brain was overwhelmed by the sensations of hunger, thirst, and pain. She stared blankly at the girl.

"My name is Lei," the newcomer greeted softly. "I brought you some food. Well the only food the Alpha would allow me to bring you."

"You're a rogue omega?" Alex muttered. "I've never heard one."

"I was kidnapped several years ago and forced to reject my pack link," Lei explained as she fed Alex the bread. "Alpha Markus found me....and forced...er asked me to join his pack."

"He's not a real Alpha," Alex muttered. Lei sighed.

"That is a dangerous position to take."

Alex rattled her chains and said, "as if I don't know. But that doesn't change the fact."

Lei sighed and moved to Alex's raw back before speaking, "The Alpha will not free you unless you agree to join his pack." She began to gently clean the wounds on Alex's back. The chained girl hissed softly at the alcohol Lei used to clean her back.

"By the way, how long have I been here?" Alex asked when Lei pulled back to change towels.

"You were brought in about seven days ago," Lei replied.

"Come on, Daisy," Alex muttered.

"Who?"

"It doesn't matter," Alex said quickly. Lei was the first person to nice to her in this place but that doesn't mean that she can trust her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.9K 4.4K 47
Dylan Avery hasn't met her wolf yet and no one knows why. Unlike her brother and best friend who have both shifted. Dylan has always felt on the outs...
10.6M 330K 34
As an Omega, the lowest-rank werewolf in any pack, Claire is confident her smoking hot Alpha can't be her mate. But she's wrong -- not just about him...
261K 10.1K 32
It's hard to be a mother. Especially a single mother. It's been almost ten years now that Alex is struggling to raise her kids alone and be true to...
143K 5.4K 33
In a world where vampires and werewolves are at war, love finds its way between two enemies. Jade, a cold and relentless vampire queen, once believed...