The Stepbrothers And Me

By humyyussuf

What happens when you go from being unpopular to popular in a day. Stacey Craft is the school's nerd,she was... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
Author's note
NOTICE
Author's note

Chapter 22

102 9 0
By humyyussuf

So Nick kept his word and he came to pick me up at 6 45 sharp, we were going with 2 cars,my parents are going in 1 car and me and Nick in his car.

When we reach their house,I can't breathe, I can't think straight, maybe bringing Nick here was a very big mistake, I will never be able to be in the same room as both of them.

"Hey,breathe, everything will be fine, and our plan will definitely work!" Nick says and puts his hand on my shoulder, I instantly relax and get out of the car.

My dad rings the doorbell and Hunter's is the one to open the door,he greets my parents and only when he looks at me does he notice Nick.
Nick is holding my hand and I am so grateful for that, because I am pretty sure that if he wasn't here I would be lying on the floor.

Nick squeeze my hand and I snap out of my daydreaming, and give Hunter the best smile I could ever give him.
We walk inside and Mr. and Mrs. Collins come and greet us,they both liked Nick a lot,plus he was being extra charming tonight.

Charlie comes down 5 minutes later and he apologised to everyone for being late,I think he was in the shower, his hair is still wet.

Would you stop staring at him.

But he looks nice.

You mean sexy and hot.

I instantly ignore my subconscious and focus on Charlie, he is busy glaring at Nick, and all Nick does is kiss my hand,I blush, I know we're just pretending but he makes it look so real.

We all head to,the dining room,the table is filled with different dishes that make my mouth water,Nick leans down, I can literally feel his breath in my ear,it reminds me of Charlie in the kitchen.

"Are we in heaven, because look at all that food?" Nick whispers, and both Charlie and Hunter are looking at us. I burst out laughing and everyone turned around.
"I apologise, she just laughed at something silly I just said!" Nick said casually.

"Would you like to share it with us?" Hunter asked angrily.

"I asked her if is this heaven because all that food looks amazing and smells even better!" Nick says excitedly.
Everyone bursts out laughing except the 2 boys who are still sending daggers at Nick, if looks could kill, Nick would have already been 6 feet underground.

Throughout dinner everyone was asking Nick about his life,and he answered each and every question with ease,and once he even said that he was lucky he found someone like me,and ofcourse I turned red and everyone laughed at my embarrassed state.

Me and Nick sat next to each other and Charlie and Hunter were opposite us, with Charlie being in front of me,it was getting really hard avoiding looking at him straight in the eye.

When everyone finished their dinner, Hunter said that we will help clean the table and bring the dessert, my mom and Mrs. Collins were really happy to know that we were doing something to help them.

"What the fuck are you guys upto?" Hunter whisper-yells the moment we get to the kitchen.

"What do you mean Hunter?" I ask pretending to be annoyed at his question.

"Let's see,the fact that a week ago you told me that you didn't want to get close to anyone because you're moving, and all of a sudden you bring this piece of shit!" Charlie says angry.

"So, I still don't see your problem!" I say annoyed.
Nick is still holding my hand, and I am pretty sure I have cut off his blood circulation.

"Ohh I see,you were trying to just play with our feelings, you know what, I am really glad we didn't get closer!" Charlie says angry and he leaves.
My whole body went numb, I can't breathe, it feels as if the walls are closing in.

"Hey Stacey, I need you to breathe, I'm here!" Nick says worried. "Do you want me to drop you off, I can make an excuse about you not feeling well?" I nod,I don't think I can stay here any longer.

Nick carries me and when he enters the dining room he says that I am not feeling so great and he asks if he can drive me home.
After my parents tell him to call if anything else happens, Nick drives me home,I don't say anything the whole drive home.

Nick said that he'll stay until my parents come back and I just nod,I go to my room and change into my pyjamas, the moment my head hits the pillow I burst out crying, I can feel Nick sit on my bed and rubbing small circles on my arm, after a while I fall asleep and the next thing I remember my alarm is already ringing and Nick is nowhere to be found.

When Millie picks me up in the morning I tell her everything, and she tells me that maybe Charlie didn't mean what he said because he was angry and said the first thing that came to my mind.

When we get to school, Nick is already there and he looks extremely lost,when I look at Millie I can see that she is literally drooling over him,I burst out laughing and she turns a deep shade of red and gets out of the car.

Millie knows about the plan me and Nick are doing, so when Nick hugs me in front of everyone, she doesn't get mad.

"Thank God you finally arrived, I can't find the office, and everyone I ask is busy daydreaming about me,and some of the dudes were sending some very sharp daggers my way!" Nick says anxiously.

"Okay then follow me!" I say and Nick kisses my cheek, literally everyone is on their phones, by the end of the first period,the whole school will know.
And hopefully this plan will work.

After I get Nick settle in I go to my class,I have the first period with Charlie, great, the one person I was not looking forward to seeing.

Charlie didn't come,either he did it on purpose or what if something happened to him.

I can barely focus in all classes, and the only thing I can think of is, will our plan work or not.
During lunch, we sit at the cafeteria, and ofcourse to put a show,Nick made me sit on his lap,Millie started laughing at my red face and in returning I glared at her, literally everyone was look our way.

"It's just for show!" Nick whispers, Charlie and Hunter are sitting at a table with the other jocks.
So apparently Charlie just skipped the class because he knew I was going to be in it.

To make them even angrier, I put my arms around his neck, and Nick starts to choke on his sandwich,Millie starts laughing at him and he also glares at her.

The rest of the day was pretty much boring, both stepbrothers were avoiding me and I didn't have any classes with any of my other friends.

My last class is p.e, I still don't see the point of that class, I was busy taking my p.e clothes from   my locker when all of a sudden I am being slammed against the locker, I thought it was actually Jeremy, but it was actually Lucy, she is the queen bitch of our school.

"You are going to stay away from all the 3 boys bitch!" She spits on my face.

"And exactly why would I do that?" The moment I said that she punches straight across the nose, and she swipes my legs from underneath me, I can feel the cut on my leg open.

"Stay away from them!" She says and then she leaves with her friends.
I can't go to p.e like this,and with my wound open, the blood is gushing out,and my nose is also bleeding.

I try getting up but end up slightly and falling hard on the floor, after a few tries I get myself up and walk to Nick's car.
I think we have about 10 minutes before the last bell rings, will I even be able to stand until then.

Those 10 minutes were the longest 10 minutes in my whole life, by the time the bell rang I was already on the floor and about to pass out.

"Holy shit Stacey, what happened?" Nick says while putting me in the car.
I can barely form the words, the only thing I can hear is my heartbeat and Nick saying something about getting me to the hospital.

What is the damm time,and why on earth is the sun so bright.
I groan and pain shoots up my spine every time I move anything.
My throat is extremely dry and it feels like I haven't drank water for a whole week.

"Hey, you're fine!" Nick says, he is right next to me, then do I realise that I am in a hospital bed and the memories of what happened come rushing.

"For how long was I unconscious?" I ask.

"For about 2 hours!" Nick says and gives me the cup of water. "And your parents are on their way here, in fact they should be here right now!" The moment he says that my parents burst through the door and are hugging me and asking me all sort of questions.

After I tell them that I am fine,I tell them that I slipped and then the cut opened, Nick can see that I am lying but he doesn't say anything.

The doctor said that I am good to go and that I need to be back in a week for him to see the cut and he said more medical stuff,so i wasn't really paying attention to him.

"Who did this Stacey? Was it Hunter or Charlie?" Nick whisper- shouts.
He looks extremely worried.
"It was Lucy, the queen bitch of our school, she was threatening me to stay away from you and Charlie and Hunter!" I say rolling my eyes. Nick looks like he is going to murder her.

My parents thank Nick for everything he's done and that if he ever needs anything, he can call them.

                  ××××××××××××××××××××

So the same usual stuff.

Don't forget to vote and comment
Love you guys!

humyyussuf❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 43.9K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
103K 2.8K 12
expect the unexpected.
322 2 21
Evelyn was the shy girl in high school. She only had a few friends. She fell in love with the schools popular boy, who was also a jerk, but that didn...
311K 11.6K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...