THE SECOND HEROINE || extraor...

By LCVERYU

Oh Ara wakes up two weeks after the car accident that killed her parents. She continues to live her life with... More

THE SECOND HEROINE
prologue: voices
1: no memories
2: first day
3: lee dohwa
4: self-aware
5: jinmichae
6: explanations
<OST PLAYLIST PT. 1>
7: the manhwa world
8: eun danoh
9: the black hole in the middle of the air
10: explanations, again.
11: getting friendly
12: it's time for you to know
13: crown princess hyun seol
<OST PLAYLIST PT. 2>
14: what an eventful day
15: when realization hits you so hard
16: wait... what just happened?
17: our little moments, our new memories
18: the promises that are close to my heart
19: Danoh goes crazy and here I am falling for her fiancee
20: before Eun Danoh, there was Hyun Seol
21: the two girls with illnesses
< TAG! YOU'RE IT! >
22: a change of stage
23: the black knights
24: an old friend
25: the hyun reunion
26: the weird stage
27: finding haru
28. haru is here
29. your eyes tell
30. dohwa is aware
32. the comfort in silence
33. a change of mind
34. the stage, version b
🌼NOT AN UPDATE! BUT PLS READ!🌼
🌼 PLEASE READ !! 🌼
35: let's hang out!
36: this looks really familiar
37: before summer break
38: some things never change

31. the little boy

1.4K 59 16
By LCVERYU

a/n: Idk if I should call this chapter a filler... 😂 also is it just me or does the guy in the GIF kinda resemble Kyung?

" It rained on that day too
I wished time would stop
Close your eyes
Think about that time... "

- Just Like The Rain by Gray

Oh Ara

"Wh-what did you j-just say?" I asked, stuttering at the little boy in front of me.

Then he giggled and poked my cheeks with his fingers. "Noona, push the swing for me," he told me, ignoring my question. 

I looked over at Baek Kyung who gave me a shrug and mouthed, "Just push the swing. Then let's go."

I sighed at his support and looked over at the little boy whose eyes reminded me so much of Joon. I shivered at the thought and put on a gentle smile for the kid.

"Can you stand up then?" I asked him softly and the little boy nodded his head, matching my smile.

We soon both stood up and I watched as the little boy quickly got on the swing while looking at me with excitement. I felt warm all over me as I stared at him. It was the same kind of warm feeling that I would get when seeing a familiar face from Trumpet Creeper but this one was too overwhelming. 

I walked to the back of the swings and said, "Hold on tightly, okay?

The little boy did what he was told and I counted to three then I gently pushed the swing and heard the little boy squealing and laughing. I smiled at the sound and looked over at Kyung who had his eyes on both me and the little boy.

"Noona, I wanna fly!" The little boy called out after I gave him another gentle push. "I wanna fly like a birdy!"

"What are those?" a soft voice asked from beside me.

I looked down and smiled at the little creature sitting on my lap. Then I looked back at the small bird flying above the palace walls and said, "That, my love, is a bird. There used to be so many flying around back then and your father and I would always watch them right here on this spot."

Then the soft voice spoke up again, "I wanna fly! I wanna like like a birdy, Eomma!"

I snapped back into reality when I heard Kyung calling my name.

"Ara! Ara! What's wrong?" He asked while kneeling beside me.

I looked down and realized that I was on the ground. The little boy was standing by the swing in worry and fear, and Kyung by my side, his arms wrapped around me.

"I... I don't know... What happened?" I replied back, confused about what just happened.

"You fainted, Ara," Kyung whispered, his worried voice making me feel bad.

"I'm sorry," I spoke up while looking at him and the little boy. "I didn't mean to make you both worried and scared. I guess I'm just tired today."

Then Kyung helped me back on my feet and looked over at the little boy. "Time to go home, kid," he said while grabbing my backpack on the ground.

"B-but Noona and I-"

"Enough. She's not your older sister. She just looks like her. Now, go home."

I bit my bottom lip as I watched the little boy slouch and the excitement that was in his eyes, disappeared. Kyung and I watched as he ran off to God know where. I sighed in confusion at what I just saw earlier.

Who was the little boy in my vision? Is he the same one as the one earlier on the swing? And why did he call me his mom?

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital?" The 18-year-old asked as he showed up with a bicycle.

I raised my left eyebrow while shaking my head and heard Kyung sigh. "Don't ask."

"Wasn't going to," I said with a small laugh. Then I looked at him and asked, "How did you know I'd be at the playground?"

"I didn't," Kyung answered while placing mine and his backpacks inside the bicycle's basket. 

Then he gets on the bicycle and told me, "Get on and hold onto me.

So I did what I was told by sitting on the back part of the bike. Then I grabbed a fistful of his uniform's shirt on both of his sides since I didn't want him to misunderstand me or anything.

But I guess I was wrong.

"What are you doing?" Kyung asked while turning his head to the side to look at me.

I looked at him weirdly and said, "Um, holding onto you, duh."

Then Kyung sighed again and he grabbed both of my hands and made me wrap myself around his waist. I gulped nervously at the close contact and tried not to lay my head on his back.

"Hold onto me tightly now," He ordered, but it wasn't like his usual cold tone.

I bit my bottom lip and decided to just go along with it. I laid my head on his back and wrapped my arms not too tightly around his waist.

Then Kyung started to pedal and we were off to who knows where.

"Where are we going by the way?" I asked him as we passed by some shops that were now closing.

I felt Kyung shrug but then he answered, "Anywhere but home.

That was all he said all throughout the bicycle ride. After thinking alone, I soon understand why he was out and walking around the neighborhood. How he found me at the playground and why he had a bicycle with him. His father must be angry at him again...

a/n:

Kyung left the dinner that he had with Danoh and their fathers and he ended up walking around the neighborhood. Then he heard Ara's voice and saw what was happening in the playground. 

Just wanted to explain where Kyung was before the playground scene... 😅

Also, who do you, guys, think the little boy is to Seol in Trumpet Creeper?

I was going to finish making my movie trailer for my school project but then I became lazy in editing the scenes so I decided to stop by here on Wattpad and update TSH. 😎

ps. sorry for the short ass chapter ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
309K 10.8K 50
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
636K 14.2K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
79K 5.6K 25
Story starts from current track....where everyone blames Abhira for not telling Chaaru's affairs to them .... Then everyone scolded her including arm...