The Violet Mermaid - The Merm...

By legendaryfever

Mother once told me before she was banished, "You have to be strong, My Love. You will face great challenges... More

Characters & More
Prologue
Chapter 1: A Strange Sensation
Chapter 2: A Promise
Chapter 3: Unrecognizable
Chapter 4: Sea Wishes
Chapter 5: Mermaid Spells
Chapter 6: Midnight Sailing
Chapter 7: Envy Uprising
Chapter 8: Daemon Sea Spirits
Chapter 9: Rescue Mission
Chapter 10: The Red Herring
Chapter 11: Sweet Innocence
Chapter 12: A Declaration of War
Chapter 13: Cafeteria Serving: Free Water Whips...Eat One, Get Two Attacking You
Chapter 14: "You can't Just go up to Someone and Ask are you a Mermaid?"
Chapter 15: You Hate her too, Let's become Friends
Chapter 16: This is suppose to be sad, why?
Chapter 17: I want to give you a present, a tsunami just for you
Chapter 18: Pacific Pure Water? You got to try some.
Chapter 19: Would you give up your humanity, for a secret you yearn to know
Chapter 20: A Festival celebrating the Season of Winter
*~🎂Bonus Chapter🎂~*
Chapter 21: If he looked right in from of him, he will realize who he is missing
Chapter 22: Newcomer Student Bursting Trouble
Chapter 23: Unfortunately I am stuck with stupid...wait idiot fits him more
Chapter 24: Double Bubble Trouble, Break up Heart Break & Kisses of the Jealous
Chapter 25: A demon? Okay...they must of lost it
Chapter 26: Make up by Partying & bring Mivozene because that is a good idea
Chapter 27: Why you should never use Blackmail.
Chapter 28: Summer break equals no school? Yeah baby
Chapter 29: Winter in December, how odd.
Chapter 30: Spending too much time with you made me realize something greater
Chapter 31: I did not want to walk in to that
Chapter 32: I know it is true, but I can't help but still want to be with you.
Chapter 33: Running away lets them win
Chapter 34: Dinner with friends and the older human, Somebody please save me
Chapter 35: New Year's Kisses, New Year Wishes
Chapter 36: Mivozene I am the next ruler of Pacific, am I mistaken?
Chapter 37: It is always the butler
Chapter 39: Why you should never pick out a gift with Melody
Chapter 40: But what is worst: Dark Sea Spirit Demons or Researchers?
Chapter 41: Malseania getting involved? Did I mention how much I hate her?
Chapter 42: You are Drowning and Dead Now, right?
Chapter 43: Hidden into the sea...
Chapter 44: My heart stops for you
Chapter 45: How to ask a question that relates to Education
Chapter 46: Nah both you and Seivon fit that description of stupid more
Chapter 47: If you could see them one last time, would you do it?
Chapter 48: All My Fault
Chapter 49: By leaving she hurt me more
Epilogue
T.A.L. (The Atlantic Legend)
Bonus chapter/Scene #1
Bonus Chapter/Scene #2
Bonus Chapter/Scene #3
Bonus Chapter/Scene #4
Bonus Chapter/Scene # 5
Another Special Chapter and its 1 year anniversary cuz' Why not
**I'm entering the Wattys - Fantasy**

Chapter: 38 Maybe I should just say this entire time it was Mira who...

9 2 0
By legendaryfever

Everything was changing and I never knew why.
I never understood the secrets my brother had.
I didn't know what kind of things he was involved with.
If I knew then, would everything be easier?

Miracine Seaton

        "You're always so cold after being with the sea..." Seivon whispered this early morning, "It just makes me want to be with you more to allow me to comfort you and let fire embrace you." 

      "I kinda want to sleep, but then again...." I whispered to him as I leaned onto his shoulder.

      "Sleeping with me on me," he laughed, "if that wasn't your present to me I don't know what else could be better." 

       "Present?" I looked at him confused was I missing something.

       "Oh you don't know....It is my birthday?" I was shocked and a bit upset that I didn't know.

      "It suppose to be where you are surprised people do something for you, not me being surprised that it your birthday!" I exclaimed, pointing my finger at him.  He just laughed at me.

       "The others will be up soon enough and will be annoying." He sighed, rubbing his face.

      "Why?" I turned to him.

       "I thought you knew them." He exclaimed, "And how they sometimes do certain things."

        "It is 9.27 already!" I told him.

        "I guess so..." He shrugged, "but I am not going anywhere unless they interrupt us." I smiled at that.

        "What are you thinking?" He turned to face me.  I held a smile on my lips.

         I shook my head, "Nothing just that yo-"

        "Oh no!  Oh no!  Oh no!  I'm going to die!  Help I am sorry for whatever I did I'll be good for now on!" I turned to Seivon and he put his head back.  Ashton was being himself this bright morning.

        "As much as I am curious what he is complaining about, I don't really want to leave." He continued to lay there doing nothing, not even attempting to kiss me.

        "Ugh!" I sighed, "You're taking to long!"

       "What?" He was confused.

        "Humans are so slow," I stated, "Just kiss me already!"

         "So demanding." He laughed, kissing me.  Like an angel dancing in the sky and a star piercing the world. Like a new everfinned being gifted and a song being played.  Like lullabies to my ears and kisses being grown as flowers bloom. 
        It felt amazing like nothing else matter and I could not think of anything else, but him.  My special one, my desired one, the one I choose that no other could replace for my life: Seivon Rivers.

       "Seivon!  You have to help me, there a dirty squirrel that is going to--" Ashton stopped when he noticed me.  "Oh Miracine! You're here too."

       "What you want?" Seivon muttered clearly annoyed.  It is such a shame these day we always get interrupted, I remember we had plenty of time. "I am clearly busy."

        "Yeah I am here," I turned to face Ashton as I draped my arm around Seivon.

       "But you have to help me get rid of it!  It is attacking me!  It hates me!  I wants to kill me with acorns!" He exclaimed dramatically, "Oh, Seivon help me!" Yep, crazy insane Ashton is back along with refusing to answer me. 
          Ignoring someone is great.  He is probably annoyed at me just because I tried explaining everything to him being vague as possible.  He thinks I am going to leave him on purpose.  I would never do that on purpose.

        "Leave us alone..." Seivon suddenly thought of something and grinned, "Wait!  Tell Melody she would be good at it." Seivon chuckled immediately afterwords.  I stared at him and shook my head.

       "Melody?  Really?" He nodded.  "You know.....that is a good idea.  Thanks Sei!" He called as he left the room.

      "You're not welcomed." Seivon mutters once he was out of ear shot with a grin on his face.

      "Hey...Be nice." I poked his cheek.

      "You're one to talk," he laughed, "Hating everyone that is not me."

     "Well...that?  T-that...that is different." He shook his head, "Besides I feel bad for Melody."

       "Mel deserves it...." I frowned.  "Karma is an evil thing, Mira...so don't do anything you might regret." He pressed his lips on my cheek.

      "But Karma lead me to you." I told him.

       "No...That was a mere coincidence or we were just lucky. Well you were, I wasn't so much.  And now..." He shook his head, changing the subject,
       "I am going to see what happens.  You can come if you like."

     "Yeah." I decided, "I will." 

      We went into where Melody and Ashton were.  Melody looked irked beyond reason.  Oh poor Melody.  Seivon looked like he was enjoying what was happening.

      "You are being ridiculous!  It is a squirrel and what do squirrels eats?" She threw her hands up in the air.

       "I think they started to eat Ashtons now and I am scared for life." He explained like it was some equation that he finally figured out.

       "Acorns!  And it ate it then tossed it to the dirt." Ahh yes there were not any snow this morning. 
      It was warmer today and some animals must of been out.

       "Dirt?" He looked horrified, "Are you calling me dirt, Mel?"

      "No!  You just happened to be by and it accidentally hit you." She cried out.

       "But it kept throwing in near me!" Ashton argued back, "It is aiming for me.  It must be target practice for Ashtons today!"

        "Ashton just shut up!" Melody exclaimed, hitting her head.

        "Seivon said you would know what to do." He told her innocently, "He said you would be good at it."

       "Seivon....Oh I am going to kill him." She gritted her teeth in anger.
       Wait why?  Why does she want to hurt one of her friends?  I could not believe it and all this time.... 
       And now she must be secretly dating my brother.  How could she?  How could my brother?  What a hypocrite!  And it made me boil with so much rage.

        Just then Melody notices us. I stepped in front of Seivon ready for anything.  "Oh Hi Mel, nice day right I mean the sky is lovely and the ocean seems great don't you think and it is January 3rd a perfect day don't you think?"
       What is he rambling about?  She literally going to kill him and he just talking and is not trying to save himself?

      "But why?!  Why you have to do that to me?" She exclaimed giving us a funny look, I am so confused.
      Why are they acting like this?  Is it because they are humans.  After this long I thought I understood humans...I guess I do not.  But if there is one thing I understand, it is I do not treat or think Seivon is a mermaid or treat or think I am a human.
      I know we are from different worlds and are different, but that does not mean a thing.  We can still be together.  For life.

       "Why do you want to hurt him. Why? If you do that I will never forgive you." Melody looked confused.

       "Mira...she was exaggerating." He laid his hand on my shoulder.  Why?  Why would she exaggerating to kill him?

       "Melody you should not exaggerate something like that." I told her coldly.  All thoughts of feeling bad were entirely erased.

       "What is going on?" Ashton asked.  He does not need to get involve he already knows too much.  He knows the truth of what I am going to have to do. 
       I told everyone six months, but in reality it will be much sooner than that: Three.

       "Nothing.  I am going out." And I went outside to feel the air.  It felt cool, but not cold enough.  It was not as cold as it was before.  It was way warmer, unless being in the sea made me think it is warmer than usual.

~~~

Melody Medina

        As she went out the door, Seivon just starred at her deeply.  He was in love with her no doubt.  What I had for Seivon I cannot feel it anymore.  I don't know why.  It just...faded.  But if I truly like him then why would it fade so easily and just like that?  It did not with Malseania, but with Miracine when they were together they were just so inseparable. 
       It was if they were meant to be together and then I did not hate her and my feelings faded.  He never knew that I felt that way, and I plan to keep it that way.  As long as she is happy, and he is happy than I am happy.  Ashton seriously looked like the confused meme dude.

     "What exactly happened?" Ashton suddenly looked over, "Does she not know what exaggerating is?"

      "I'll make sure never to say I will kill you." I sighed, "But seriously don't put me through that again Seivon."

       "It is not that.  Don't worry about it."  Seivon is totally hiding things again.  I have a feeling it has to relate to her too.

       "What are you saying?  Miracine always takes things way too seriously, but then this-- this is was odd as if.. You been threatened!" I pointed out to my friend, "What did you do?  Why?"

       "I did nothing wrong." He holds his hands up.  He didn't deny it.  I bet fifty bucks it is other mermaids.  They probably are against them being together or something.

       Ashton took a deep breath and sighed.  "I told myself I wouldn't say anything, but...I don't like her or trust her."

     "Trust her why?" I looked at him as if he was crazy, "Are you sure your not thinking of his ex?"

     "She just says odd things and is suspicious.  She is going to hurt you, I know it."

    "No, she's not.  Ashton don't tell me stuff you don't know or have any idea about." I wish I could tell Ashton about Miracine then he would not be like this.

     "You don't understand!" He suddenly exclaimed to us. 

      "What do I not understand?  Because I know my girlfriend and who she is!" He raised his voice at him.

     "She is going to leave you."  I blinked.  That is the first time I heard this, but Seivon didn't looked surprised.

      Seivon shook his head, laughing, "I.... I am already was aware of that.  Thank you very much for acting like she not trustworthy.  She leaving because some of her family friends want her back with them and they do not like me since..." He shrugged, "I am different."

        "What how are you different?  They aren't against any different ethnicity than them are they?" Ashton asked Seivon in confusion.

     "No...Well not exactly.  It would be the same for you or Melody." He shrugged, "They just want her closer to them okay... You don't understand anything and is jumping to conclusions."

      "Then make me understand." I exchanged looks with Seivon.  I wasn't sure what to do or say.  We couldn't tell him.
      I remember Miracine telling me how if I told Seivon the truth without him figuring it out something bad would happen to her.  I desperately wanted to and watching them suffer was painful.  Why did I want them to find out if they would end up together if they did?
      That is why if we told Ashton the truth than we would possibly hurt Miracine in some way.  And the only way to do it would be....

      "Vague." Seivon answered my thoughts.  Were we thinking some of the same things?

      "We can only tell you vaguely if we tell you in great detail we will cause pain and hurt to Miracine that could make her disappear from this world forever." Ashton's eyes widened, he still didn't understand.

      "Okay....?" He said slowly.  "Elaborate on making me understand."

       "Miracine, her relatives, her family friends, and some others hidden in close corridors are part of something that is a secret.  Imagine what they are and act is like a clan and most of them hate anyone who is not part of that clan." I began to tell Ashton,
     "They've been there long before everyone else and lived here longer, but we failed to realized their existence."

      "And even if at one point of time we were happy together an outsider made a mistake that was filled with selfishness and greed making everyone else face the consequences and the clan remained hidden from our knowledge.  And there are few that are alive that do know of the clan and who they are." Seivon picked off where she ended,
       "To I revenge of the greed and selfishness the clan used magic wiping everyone memory except one group.  That group still has descendants and there about four or five of them around.  The clan also got revenged by killing off others in dangerous ways and any odd and unknown way a death had appeared was most likely from the clan.  But it was mainly the older ones that do it.  She doesn't.  And the original greedy and selfish ones placed a curse so they will return to haunt them."
       Kill off?  I mean the thing when Kaisa said how some sort of creature must of did something to the ships that mysteriously sunk I had my suspicions, but this confirmed it.  And it seems Miracine is mostly innocent of those acts.

         "That is why the clan tends to not like any of us.  Seivon, me, you, anyone that is not like them.  They are kinda...they are abnormal than most humans." I sighed,
        "In fact they are barely human, but they been pretending to be humans because some have been running away from the curse.  They seem to be really manipulative, strong, and able to seize their abilities and their personas."

       "And they also have abilities to control different things...like the sea and that why the sea has been different for some time.  Couldn't you tell?" Seivon asked him, "The curse increased then and they went into hiding trying to blend in.  Now lately it has died down a little bit to return.  They had a safe place and want to all stay there."

       "So Miracine is something abnormal and you cannot say?  That....impossible, but if it was true then her leaving makes better sense and I guess I...." He shook his head in disbelief,
      "I wouldn't hate her as much.  So she is something not human but appears that way?" 

     "Precisely.  I-" But my words were interrupted by the horror expression on Seivon's face.

      "H-hate?" Seivon looked as if someone punctured his heart.

      "Upset with her I meant to say!  But you are both saying she is not human and is something else," he laughed again, shaking his head,
      "but she is blending in to hide from these people who cursed her clan?  I don't even know what to think..."

      "You know like abnormal creatures... unicorns, dragons, aliens except she not any of those something else." I look to see Seivon glaring at me.

       "She is not a creature!" Seivon exclaimed at me. Oops wrong wording.  My bad, my bad.

        "Is that everything without giving too much detail away?" He muttered annoyingly. 
       Ashton didn't look like he believed any of it.

     "Basically.... Wait maybe I should just say this entire time it was Mira who-" He was interrupted when the door opened. 
      Miracine was back and that also meant we couldn't say any more.

      "Later." I told him.

      "Huh?" She looked at us questioningly.  "What were you guys talking about."

      "It wasn't really anything serious.  Just things that Ashton needed to know to understand things." I told her vaguely and the truth.  That way she couldn't sense a lie.  Seivon told me she could always sense it.
       I looked at Seivon and he was biting his lip and looking down.  He looked guilty of something.  Seriously?  Why is he guilty?  Just because we didn't tell in quite details?

       "O...kay?" She furrowed her eyebrows, "Why so vague?"

       Seivon shrugged. "Don't worry about it."

       "Are you lying?" Her lips were in a thin line.

       "What!  No!  Not at all...." Gosh, he is terrible at hiding the truth. 
      My hand comes face-to-face with my forehead as I sigh.

       I checked my phone and I noticed I had notifications new for several of my social media apps.  Wait..I checked the date.  It couldn't be right could it?  January third, 11.17. 
       In fact it is!  How could I forget that it is Seivon's birthday and that why I have several notifications. 

     "Wait...today is your birthday, Seivon and you just went around like it is a normal day?" I couldn't believe him.

      "Yeah..." Seivon shrugged.  How annoying of him.  He doesn't even care.

      "Even Celestia knew and I am around you all the time!" She was in college several hours away from this country exactly.

     "Celestia?" He checked his phone.  "Oh yeah she wished me good wishes.  She said she wish she could be there, but couldn't get out of her classes..." He turned away.  Their relationship still wasn't the same,
     "Which is good on the contrary if we were in Wellington she might get a surprised since we weren't there."

     "Oh hahaha, yeah I saw her message it was public." I told him, easing the tension.  I shouldn't have brought up Celestia.

     "She just messaged me saying she was coming by soon though." He turned away with a grim expression, " I can't believe this.  Doesn't she know I don't talk to her for a reason"

     "Who is Celestia?" Miracine furrowed her eyebrows.

      "Oh she is a great friend of ours.  I think you'll like her.  She likes studying interesting things.  And she loves learning about the sea and loves sea animals, and is studying those as her course y'know.  " I smiled at her not exactly saying much.  Seivon's reason for disliking her is different.
         I remember when we were younger, he thought the stuff she did with their parents was interesting.

      "That is interesting...." She trailed off, but it did not seem genuine.  Was she faking it?  But why?

     "She is doing the same as your parents?" Ashton asks.  Why...why...why did he have to bring up his dead parents?

       "She been ever since, she took it over," Seivon said bitterly, "You were there.  Besides I don't really think of any of them.  I try not to, really."

      Miracine smiles at him sadly and leans against him, "I am sorry about that, I should of....." She whispered quietly, but I still heard it.  

       "....wasn't......ult..." I heard bits and pieces when Seivon whispered something to her.  He then said to us,
       "If you need anything text me." They both disappeared into the hallway.  I wonder what that was about.

      "I have an idea!" I jumped up as soon as they were out of earshot. "We are going shopping!"

      "I'm not a girl, nor am I Seivon." Ashton frowned at my words.

      "Are you saying Seivon is a girl?!" I exclaimed jumping back.  "Wait till' he hears this."

     "No, I'm saying he went with you sometimes." He shrugged.

     "But I want to get him something..." He gave me a look.  I kinda wish I never told him about me liking Seivon.  "...as a friend."

      "Surrrreeee if that what you say."

       "I'm serious I don't know why but I am different now. Ever since he broke up with Malseania.  I don't understand it.  I thought I did, but they faded..." I sighed, "Maybe this is too weird for you because your a guy and all, but I couldn't tell Kaisa and...."
        When I said Kaisa I noticed his face looked down.  "Speaking of you and Kaisa...What is going on?

      "Oh?  You're wondering about her, why?" He asked me as if there wasn't an obvious reason why.  He clearly likes her and they are meant to be.

      I sighed, "I know you have a thing for her."

      "Oh..." He frowned, "if we got together just hypothetically would you have a problem with it or anyone else for that matter?"

       "No, not really." I shrugged.  I really wanted him to go for it.  "As long as the person is not annoying or hates me."

       "Oh." He stated, looking away, "It wouldn't work anyways."

      "What why?!" I exclaimed in horror.  My poor ship!

       "Trust me.  She is being weird about it.  I might've accidentally kiss her one of the last few days before vacation and then she didn't say anything to me."
      He kinda shrugged, "She acted normal around when we were with everyone else, but avoided me." I looked at him deadpan.

Is he serious?
He can't just drop that on me.

     "Ash...Ash you do not know girls and you can't accidentally kiss someone."
      It probably implies to her too. "She wants you to chase after her and talk about it."

      "She does?" He looked confused, "But then she might think I am annoying for chasing her and trying to get her attention."

      "She won't, trust me!" I put my hand across my chest dramatically as if to say believe me.

      "But then I saw her with someone else..." His eyes drooped, "And it just annoyed me.  She probably didn't really care for me."

      "Who?" I turned to her.  Who is she kissing?

       "Too dark to see anything." He frowned, "But I knew she was kissing whoever it was."

       "Maybe you were just imagining things or it wasn't really her." I tried to reassure him.

      "It doesn't matter..." He whispered looking at me sadly, "The girl I liked for awhile doesn't even realize I even like her."

       "I mean you are always kissing people and doing whatever with anyone." I shrugged, "Can't blame her for thinking that, I used to think that until I learned about this."

     "Exactly..."

     "Come on," I changed the subject, "Let's get something for his birthday."

      "But wait-" He stopped right in front of the store, blocking my way.  "Why are you excited for her and me."

       "If you like her, then I am." I smiled at him.

~~~

     "Oooh look at this!" I saw a silver sleeveless dress.

     "Melody....  I know this store has several items, but we should get one mainly for Seivon." I gasped at his words.
      Is he saying Seivon wouldn't look good in a silver dress?

      "You don't like this?" His expression said otherwise.

        "Not for him." But then he smirked, "Although it would be funny if he were in one."

      I nodded my head, "He'll probably just give it to Mira."

     "Yeah you're right." We both looked down sadly.

     "What about th-"  My voice was interrupted.

       "I swear if it is another clothes' item!" I smiled guiltily as I held up a coral pink flower shirt."

     "Now that just make him look gay." Ashton jokes.

     "I know how about we give Seivon a book on how to be smart and figure things out?" I laughed Yeah.

      "There's a book like that here?" He exclaimed and I grinned.

       I shrugged, "Probably around."

      "Maybe you should get one too." He points to me.
      Huh?  Why me?

      Just then I saw another book.  I laughed, showing Ashton,
     "What about a hormonal book for guys?"

       "It would be funny or when Mira asks questions about things he doesn't really want to answer." I laughs, "But then again sometimes he seemed a bit eager to tell her." I shrugged thinking about the other day.

        "She is so innocent." He shakes his head.

         "It's not a bad thing.  I like her virtue and pureness." I smiled, "I would be the same if I didn't read a lot."

      "Wait so you're saying instead of watching it you read about it?" Uhh.... How do I answer this question?  I hate what I say sometimes.

       "What!  No.  I just know more things because some things were in books." I exclaimed, rubbing my neck awkwardly, "Like jokes and things."

      "Uhuh....Sure I know the truth, but don't worry I like you anyways and I won't tell anyone." I narrowed my eyes at him.
     "I know!" Ashton got all excited.  "How about a package of c-"

       "No.  He probably already has some."

      "I was going to say candy," he grins,
    "Besides what do you think I was going to say?  Do you even know him?  I thought you were close, but it seems like you weren't."

     "Wait...." I was now confused, "What do you mean?"

     "Those were only rumors.  Come on don't you remember that annoying rumor back in freshmen year about me, you, and Seivon being in a poly-"

      "Yes...I remember." I can't believe all this time, but I've fallen for that.
      "But then why did he act like that?"

       "He never did and you just assumed that of him whenever he complained," Ash told me and I instantly felt horrible, "Whenever anyone didn't like that he wasn't interested they spread some stupid rumor."

     "And you?" I turned to him.

      "Nah I actually was...I was trying to make the girl jealous, but it kinda failed." He lowered his head and shrugged.
       Poor Kaisa, he doing all this for her.

       "Hey what about this book titled How to Get a Girl to Love You in 30 Days or what about Cookbook of Foods Made From Fish, wait I know this," I laughed then grinned as I showed him the book.  It was perfect. "How to Cook Fish the Proper Way."

        "Are some of those inside jokes because I don't get it except it is random and weird?" He asked in a higher pitch voice.  His eyes were closed and he was facing another direction from me.

         "Yes.  Wait I know!" I laughed at this title, "How to Hide a Affair From Your Girlfriend."

      "Do you really want him to cheat?" Ash stared at me in horror.  I wouldn't want anything to happen.  They are both my friends.

     "No, it will just be funny." I laugh, telling him.

      "The Proper Way to Eat a HotdogHow to Get a Girlfriend in 30 days or LessHow to Get Over Love and Heartbreak27 Winter Activities to Do with Your Family." I put my hand to my mouth when Ash read those titles.

      "Let's get them along with the fish book.  Also let's get funky food and give it to him." I decided with a grin.

      "Like eggs." Ash offered, "We can draw on them."

      "He's going to kill us later for all of this." Ash told me and I couldn't wait.

      "I know right," It was going to be fun," but who cares he's reaction would be the best part."

     "Wait I know!" Ash picked up one last book, "How to Correctly Wear Clothes to Get Laid."

     "Pffff Let's do it.  I'll end up reading them anyways.  Most of the time if he gets a book and doesn't like it or reading it," I tell him with a grin, "I'll end up doing it."

      "Being a Moron in 24 Ways or Less.  How to Turn your Girlfriend Gay" Ash picked up two more books.

      "T-the last one!" I was laughing now.  "That is hilarious why would someone want to do that to their girlfriend.  It should be re-titled How to turn a girl gay."

        "All right that should be...." Suddenly Ash widen his eyes, "Wait look at that."

       "You're actually though of a serious gift?" I was actually surprised.  We usually just give him stupid crap because we love him.

     "Yeah.  Let's at least do one serious nice gift.  He would like it." I agreed with him it would be a good gift.  And now all we had to do was go back.

New Author's note:
I just want to say most stuff in this chapter are jokes.  But no way shape or form am I trying to stereotype or say anything.  I wrote this when I was not knowledgeable but I thought the scene was nice so I kept it in when they say it makes him look gay, or the books I am not trying to hurt anyone by saying that.

Happy Early Valentine's day...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 8.3K 55
Five Star Reviews for Atlantis Academy: "Omg this book was amazing I couldn't put it down or stop reading. I carried it with me open on my phone whil...
271 27 18
This is a new fairytale for me to write about. Just to let you know, it's not the little mermaid genderbend. You can read or add my story to your rea...
2.6K 156 41
2020's WATTPAD'S NOBEL PRIZE WINNER - FANTASY CATEGORY 2020's ARCANA BOOK AWARDS SECOND PLACE - FANTASY CATEGORY 2020's HALCYON AWARDS SECOND PLACE...
1.8K 124 14
Available at my Ko-fi page only. Soon to be release in google books. Follow ko-fi.com/bellaxtina _______________________________ SYNOPSIS Imagine wa...