The Road Trip (Colby Brock)

By carmen_snc

can 2 weeks change everything? let me know what you think, this is my first time writing anything 🖤 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 2

1.4K 18 0
By carmen_snc

We got into Sam's car and started to pull out of the driveway. "WAIT I left my bear on the counter" Sam stopped and looked at me confused "Really? A bear, you made me stop for a bear?" "Yes now let me out I'll be right back." I got out and ran to the kitchen when I spotted the bear my dad had given me right before he passed away. I stood there for a second looking around one last time when I heard Sam honk the horn signaling for me to hurry up. I jogged back to the car and got in. "Are you ready now?" I nodded and leaned the seat back closing my eyes.

"Hey sweetie can you come here for a second?" I ran over to my dad to see what he needed. "Yea dad?" "Your mom and I have something important we need to tell you, can you sit down?" I sat and stared at them in anticipation.

"Hey y/n, we're here get up" Sam said poking my cheek. I groaned as I leaned the seat up and got out of the car to stretch. "Holy cow Sam, when you said you had a big house I didn't think you meant this big" "Surprise!" he said with jazz hands. I walked to the back of the car and started to get my stuff out when I heard a girl yell "SAM! I missed you" I turned to see a pretty brunette that looked to be around my age. "Hey baby! I missed you more" He said kissing her on the cheek, she giggled. "Kat this is my sister y/n, y/n this is my girlfriend Kat" "Hi Kat it's nice to-" I was cut off when the hugged me "I can tell we're gonna get along great" she said with a smile. "Me too" I said grinning back. I turned on my heel and went to get a few bags out of the car. I followed Sam into the front door and dropped my bags immediately. "Sam this is huge" "Welcome home".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 94 3
First installment of Colby Brock One-Shots! Requests are open. Disclaimer - This story was produced by Colby Brock living rent-free inside of my mind.
70.5K 2.6K 16
You can't break the rules and expect nothing to happen. It's all about balance. || COMPLETED ||
321K 2.5K 49
Imagines of Trap house but mostly Colby Enjoy :)
188K 2.7K 52
your childhood best friend, tara moves across the country and becomes famous. she gets a friend group that you only socialize with over the internet...