Chapter 1

I rolled over to the annoying screech of my alarm clock. Moving day. Don't get me wrong, I'm super excited to move in with my brother I just wish it wasn't so damn early in the morning. I groaned as I turned my alarm clock off, got out of the bed, and got ready to take a shower. On the way to the bathroom i bumped into someone. "SAM!!" I said not expecting to see him yet. I almost knocked him over as I hugged him. "Hey y/n you almost ready?" "Yeah, I need to shower and finish packing a few things up but other than that I'm ready" "Then what are you waiting for?" Sam asked in a childish tone as he walked into my room to help finish packing.

After my shower I got dressed in sweat pants and an old t shirt. I put my hair up and walked into my room. Sam had finished packing for me and got it all in the car. "All ready?" he asked as I walked past him to get my teddy bear off the old nightstand. "Yeah I am, let's go say bye to mom before she starts crying" I walked ahead of Sam and into the kitchen. "Hey mom, we're about to leave" "Already? Alright kiddos be safe, call me, and it wouldn't hurt you to visit every so often" "Okay mom love you too" Sam and I said at the same time as we laughed. I gave her one last hug and lingered as I walked out the front door. Was I ready for this? Moving out wasn't going to be easy, but I'll be okay. Take chances right?