Chapter 3

I stood there in disbelief for a second but then Kat grabbed my arm "Wanna see your room?" "Of course!" She led me up the staircase to our right and down a little hallway with a bathroom at the end. We turned left at the end of the hallway and walked into a medium sized room with a bed in the middle of the farthest wall and a little window beside it. I could already tell I was going to enjoy living here. "Want me to help you bring your stuff up or do you wanna meet our roommates?" "Can I meet everyone first? I need time to prepare for that" "Of course, I'll go first. Hi I'm Katrina and I live here with your brother" "Nice to meet you Katrina...again." We laughed and walked back into the hallway and down the stairs.

When we got back down the stairs there were a few people in the kitchen. Sam was there with six other guys and there were four girls sitting at a little table at the end of the island. "Do all of them live here?" I whispered to Kat surprised. She laughed and said "No only a few." Sure this place was big but it didn't seem big enough for all of us. "Hey y/n come here, I'll introduce you." I walked over to Sam and said hi to everyone. First he introduced me to Corey, then Jake, Reggie, Griffin, and Kevin. Before he could introduce me to the last guy, he walked into the other room, weird. Then he introduced me to Tara, Devyn, Xepher, and Cassie. They were all so sweet and we all got along immediately. I wonder where the mystery guy went.