๐™ ๐™€ ๐˜ผ ๐˜ฟ ๐™€ ๐™ [โ€ข Park S...

By Kai_Slayed

"๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ... More

[โ€ข 1 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 2 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 3 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 4 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 5 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 6 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 7 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 8 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 9 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 10 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 11 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 12 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 13 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 14 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 15 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 16 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 17 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 18 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 19 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 20 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 21 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 22 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 23 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 24 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 25 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 26 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 27 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 28 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 29 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 30 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 31 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 32 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 33 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 34 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 35 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 36 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 37 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 38 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 39 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 40 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 41 โ€ข]
[โ€ข42 โ€ข]
[โ€ข 43 โ€ข]
[โ€ข Special Chapter โ€ข]
[โ€ข Sequel โ€ข]
[โ€ข PLEASE READ โ€ข]

[โ€ข 44 โ€ข]

8.8K 376 504
By Kai_Slayed

Y/N's POV

" Congratulations, young couples. You two look so cute together. Best wishes to you!" Mrs.Wang said, holding both of my hands in to her.

" And did I already mention that you look so stunning right now?" She asked and I just let out a shy laugh.

" Aunt, You already told her that almost nth times." Sunghoon said and snatched my hands from his aunt's grasp.

" Eyy! Sunghoonie!" Mrs.Wang called making Sunghoon hush her.

" Auntie! Don't call me like that. I'm a married man now." He said with an annoyed, yet cute face.

" Aye. Sure, Sunghoonie." She teased and immediately dashed out of our seat and go to where her husband and daughter is.

" Aish, they never failed to embarrass me." I heard the man beside me hissed in annoyance.

" You're cute when you're embarrassed tho." I said and let out a laugh.

Then he tried to stand up, but I quickly stopped him from moving any further.

" Hey, where are you going? Are you going to leave me here? In front of all these people? You know I hate socializing, at least not alone." Pouting in front of him may help.

" Fine, I can't leave my wife alone though." He said and I automatically smiled by that.

We're now sitting at one of the table where our reception was held.

" OMG!!!" I almost yeet on my seat when someone suddenly yelled out of nowhere.

" tHe aUdAcItY!! How could you Jin Hyung?!" Averting my eyes in front, I saw 6 unfamiliar faces, looking at me like they could kill me any second now.

" Y-Yes Mister? Do I know you?" I asked and the one who spoke just scoffed and put his hands on his waist.

" Don't me Jin-Hyung! You said your Sister was the one who will get married and then here you are?!" I can't help but to frown by his words.

" W-What do you mean?" I asked and he took a deep, very deep breath before answering me.

" How could you hide us the fact that you're gay?! We lived together for 7 years, how could you hide something to us. And you just reveal yourself now?! And let me add the fact that you got yourself a young fine-ass man!" He yelled, veins on his neck are about to pop.

I was about to answer them when someone hit their heads, pretty hard.

" Yah! You morons! What are you all talking about?!" Jin oppa came out of nowhere, slapping these guys heads.

" Jesus!! Jin-Hyung?!" They have their eyes open widely and their mouth as well.

The six weird guys look at me and then at Jin oppa.

" W-wait? So it's true? Your sister was the one who's getting married?"  The guy who yelled at me a while ago with a deep dimple with him, asked Jin.

" Yes! Holly cow! I knew it I shouldn't have invited you here!" He said, more like scolding them.

" Hyung! You're mean." A man with a doe eyes, pouted his lips on him, making Jin UwU.

" Of course, just kidding. Oh by the way Y/N, Sunghoon, I'm sorry for these Six idiots here. He is Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and mah child Jungkook." He introduced them one by one and I smiled and bowed at them. Sunghoon did the same.

" Hi, I'm Y/N, I'm Jin-oppa's sister. And this is my husband, Sunghoon." I said and extended my hands for a hand shake, which they gladly accept.

" We're really sorry about earlier's commotion. You and Jin Hyung was just that too identical that I thought he's, you know. Gæy." Namjoon just whispered the last word to me but Jin heard it.

" Idiot! A World Wide Handsome like me? Gay? Shut the freaking macaroons with strawberries on the top up!" He said, more like he rapped.

" Huh? What did he said?" Sunghoon asked me, totally weirded by him.

" Oh, nevermind the macaroon thing, I just saw one there and already made my mouth water." Jin said, eyes still fixed at the food that was just placed, right behind our table.

" Akk, I want to eat now." Then we heard a loud grumble and we all look at the one person.

" Hehe, sArRy." Jungkook let out a nervous laugh and I just shook my head in disbelief.

" You should eat now, I bet you're all tired and hungry. Oppa, please guard- I mean guide them." Geez, ain't mah fAuLt if I'm feeling worried by these 7 morons now.

" Thankyou and Congrats to you two! " They all said in unison and bruh, they dashed out there, as fast lightning.

" I thought my gang was the most chaotic creature in the world, I guess I'm wrong." Sunghoon said and I nodded in agreement.

" Noooooonnnaaaa!!!"

I sighed deeply  internally, thinking about dealing with some abnormal creatures again. But, I don't mind it tho, they're cute.

In just a minute, I was in someone's arm- No wait, Everyone's arms.

" Yah! Yah! You're squishing my wife too much!" Sunghoon tried to pull them away from me, but they're too many for him to handle.

Luckily, they all pull away from me by themselves, before I even ran out of air.

" You look so pretty Noona!" Jungwon complimented me, while hugging one of my arm.

" Thankyou wonie~ You look good in your suit too." I said,making him giggle like a whole damn baby.

" Y/N, You made Sunghoon almost faint a while ago. Did you see his face when you didn't answer the priest immediately? HAHAHAHA I SWEAR I TOOK THOUSANDS OF PICTURE OF IT AND YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING?~~~" Heeseung wiggled his brows to me and I immediately get what he was trying to say.

" Call~" We both said in unison Sunghoon look at us with a ' You're dead ' look.

" Wait, I just realized it now. If Sunghoon just didn't knew the truth, Maybe I was the first one who's getting married to us now." Jay said and the others nod their heads in agreement.

" Huh? Why tho?" I asked, confused of what he's saying.

" Oh, I liked you. You didn't know?" I was shocked at his confession.

" No, I didn't even think about you, liking me." I said, eyes widened a bit.

" Haha I knew it. But, I could be the one you're marrying now, If Sunghoon didn't knew you're the one who saved him years ago." He said. I just can't believe he liked me.

Plus the fact that, Sunghoon was just so cool about it - Wait does he know it?!

" HAHAHA Hyung! Me too! I liked Noona too!" Jungwon, Sunoo and Ni-Ki said in unison making Sunghoon jump out of his seat.

" What? You as well? Haha, same." Jake said and that made me widened my eyes even more.

Then we all look to the only man who's being silent now.

" Don't tell me......You too?" Sunghoon asked, gritting his teeth, mentally praying that he doesn't have the same answer as them

.

" Welp.....Uhm..... It's just a......Crush?" That made me almost pass out.

" You're saying that you all liked her?! OMG! THE BETRAYAL!! WAHHH!! HOLD ME! HOLD ME, BEFORE I COULD EVEN SLIT THEIR THROATS." Sunghoon extended his arms on me and I immediately held him back.

The boys already flew away from our table, scared that this man whom I'm holding right now, peel their skin off out of their body.

" Yah! Come back here you iMpAsTaH!!" He yelled making the boys run even more faster.

" Geez, I think I need to prepare myself, because from now on I'll be dealing with these dorks everyday of my life." Y/N whispered to herself, but Sunghoon heard it.

" This is just the beginning. You have to prepare for more, My lovely  READER." - Park Sunghoon

The End.

....

A/N: Thank you so much guys for support me until the end❤️ I  promise to come back as soon as possible. I will miss you all❤️ I love you all🤧❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 3K 51
"I am asking for the last time nicely. Who send you to spy on me, ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ค?" "N-no o-one" Enough! "DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT WHO I AM?" "๐™๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‰! ๐™...
674K 31.6K 34
(Bad Boy AU) โ€ž๐ป๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘–๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘“ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“" Who thought that the school's bad boy would fall for someone like her |Fir...
17.5K 643 24
๐‹๐ž๐ž ๐‡๐š๐ง๐š, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐ข๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ž. โ™ก_____...
10.2K 394 17
Imagine your everyday life is usually pretty boring. Always just scrolling social media and thinking about what it would be like to be rich and famou...