Catch Me If You Can (Durarara...

By opaaru

Promises don't last forever but she is willing to do everything to keep it. She will fight and keep the promi... More

Chapter 00| Back In Ikebukuro
Chapter 01 | Two Different Worlds
Chapter 02 | Stay with Me
Chapter 03 | Undying Love
Chapter 04 | The Bet
Chapter 05 | A Butler?!
Chapter 06 | Izaya, On the Move
Chapter 07 | Onii-tan!!
Chapter 08 | Jealousy? Part 1
Chapter 10 | My Little Red Matryoshka
Chapter 11 | Sick Of Love
Chapter 12 | Snowy Days
Chapter 13 | Cats & Dogs
Chapter 14 | City Lights
❆ Author's Note ❆
Chapter 15 | The Love Broker
Chapter 16 | The Date
Chapter 17 | Fear
Chapter 18 | Something Missing
☆ Happy Birthday, Onii-tan! ☆
Chapter 19 | Good Girl
Chapter 20 | Feelings? Part 1
Chapter 21| Feelings? Part 2
Chapter 22 | Reunion Part 1
Chapter 23 | Reunion Part 2
Chapter 24 | Vague Feeling
Chapter 25 | Hide Away
Chapter 26 | One Night Stand
Chapter 27 | Under The Mistletoe
Chapter 28 | Sweet Pandemonium
Chapter 29 | Out of the Blue
Chapter 30 | Inestimable Memento
Chapter 31 | Brewing Danger
Chapter 32 | Hummings
Chapter 33 | Inlove
Chapter 34 | Inexplicable Happiness
Chapter 35 | Dissolving the Chains
Chapter 36 | Trapped
hi der
NEW COVER ♡
Dear Readers
Hello Readers!
Woah

Chapter 09 | Jealousy? Part 2

1.3K 76 90
By opaaru

Dedicated to DessertButterfly, for being a great Friend

Chapter 09

Jealousy? Part 2

 ❆ 

_____________________________

Hikaru's P.O.V.

My eyes got puffy, red and tired-- cried for at least half an hour. The pain got into me really bad-- I just want to erase it all.

I looked at my reflection on the mirror and frowned at how horrible I must have looked: I looked pale, weak and I wasn't feeling well either, I shouldn't have eaten that damn ice cream. Looking at my tired eyes and body, I began to strip my butler clothes off, untying my necktie, and unbuttoning my shirt. 

I filled the tub with warm water and dipped my toe to check the temperature, before dipping my body into the warm water.

Taking a relaxing bath releases mountains of stress out of my body. It makes me want to wish, I'd stay here instead of going outside. The bubbles around me and the fluffiness, I felt, I feel like I was in heaven. And the fragment smell of the scented candles, I bought. My inner self has come at peace but remembering it, makes me feel-- I don't know.

I sighed deeply, "Fuck." I couldn't keep the word in my mouth anymore, it just makes me feel icky inside. I know, I shouldn't feel this... it's wrong to be jealous over someone.

EARLIER THIS AFTERNOON...

'I like you.'

Am I hallucinating? Maybe I’m dreaming? I blinked and tilted my head if it is real. Well it's definitely real.

Today, Shinra and Celty is out for a date, they said I can go have some fun, so I called Shizuo out. I wanted to spend more time with him since Christmas is coming plus I'd like to win that bet!

Izaya smiled at me, his eyes beamed for a second, making my heart raise a little. I couldn't believe he'd kiss me off like that, but I'll still prove him wrong.

I pretended like I didn't know him so I lower my head and crossed my fingers, hoping that he'd go away. I could hear the sound of his boots squeaking on the floor, it was more of a skip so you'd know right away.

'Please, please, go away. Shoo, shoo.' I thought, biting my lower lip.

But I guess, I'm out of luck for today-- I should have listened to Shizuo, talking to this guy will lead me to trouble. He pulled his chair in front of me as the chair made a little creak sound, as he tries to get my attention. I stared at the people who passed by the cafe, some were families together but mostly, were couples holding each other's hands. Winter can be cold so people around Ikebukuro, loves the feeling of someone else's presence-- I wonder if Izaya feels the same way about me.

"Can I finish your ice cream, Hoshi-chan?" He asked politely, his voice was in a whispery tone.

I took a quick glance, as I put my hand on the table, resting my chin on my palm, "Go ahead."

He took the spoon out of my other hand and scooped up some ice cream, his lips touching the spoon as he shoves it in his mouth, allowing it to go down in his throat. His Adam's apple moved a little, as he swallows. He brings a smug smile to his face after eating it.

"An indirect kiss from Hoshi-chan."

My eyes widened as I recall the incident that happened that night. Images of him, leaning towards me slowly and his soft lips tenderly kissing my lips.

I blushed a little and ignore his flirty smug of smile, "Shut up, perv. I'm in a bad mood."

He chuckled slyly while scooping another ice cream, "Humans and their feelings, you can never control them."

What is with this dude? He thinks he knows so much, w-well he does but why must he act this way. It's annoying as fuck.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, as I slam my hands on the table, standing up, "I'm leaving."

He looked up at me, with a rather shock face, but quickly replaced by his grinning face, "I see... jealousy it is. You saw how Shizu-chan and Megumi-chan looked like, all cutesy and dovey. Admit it..." He points the spoon to me, he whispers, "You're jealous of Megumi-chan."

My stomach hurts all of a sudden, is it true? Am I really jealous of that girl?

"Jealous? Why would I?" I acted dumbfounded.

"Megumi-chan is pretty girl no? Most men in Ikebukuro, would love to date her because of the size of her breasts. But don't worry, Hoshi-chan, I like girls with flat chests too." He razzed.

One day! One day, I will have big breasts and when I do, you'll be sorry, Izaya!

My eyes twitched, disgusted by him, "You're sick."

He laughed as he stood up, "Let's follow, Shizu-chan~ I know you want to~"

~

12:30 PM

"There he is, there he is!" Izaya pointed at the two while pulling my arm. Okay, I have to admit, this is my first time stalking someone with a pervert. ( I call him Mr. Pervert by the way.)

"Where?! WHERE?!" I looked both sides, and scanned the whole place almost. But I guess, my height is not enough, I tried using my heel but it only made it worst because I can't stay that long. I sighed, "Curse my short legs."

Izaya taps my shoulder and smirk mischievously, "How about a piggy back ride for my Hoshi-chan~"

"HECK NO!"

"Then… how about a kiss?" His lips turned into a '3' when he puckered his lips. Ew.

"No! Pervert!"

Izaya gave a small pout; he first hung his arms and allows some room for my legs. He slightly bends over, dropping both knees on the ground.

I crossed my arms over to my chest, "Stand up, Perv. We'll never make it."

"If you would let me carry you, we would be there looking at them." He says, trying to look behind. I sighed and again, gave my trust on him.

I secure my arms around his neck and put my shoulder bone on his shoulder and slightly bending in. As he reaches down to instruct me, he gently take in my weight and as I bend my knees towards my hands, I get closer to his head. His dark black hair was silky, like a woman's hair, it was incredibly soft and it smells like flowers.

Izaya secures his hands, ideally with an interlocking finger lock. He takes in a deep breath and slowly stands up, straightening his legs.

I couldn't stop the blush coming out from my cheeks; it's been awhile since I last had one. I had to make sure if he's okay with my weight, "Am I heavy?"

"Nah~" Izaya started walking but when we reached the crowd, they were too many so he got impatient, and didn't want to walk with the crowd.

"Hoshi-chan, hold me close, okay?" He says tightening his hands.

My eyebrow rose, "Why should I?"

"Do you trust me?" Izaya asked.

"Uhhh... Sure. Whatever."

Izaya smirked and with me on the informant's back, he quickly jumps like a kangaroo, bouncing off like the flea he is, I uttered a yelped.

"IZAAAAAAAYAAAAAA!!" I screamed as I hugged him closer to me.

It was incredible, I didn't think humans was able to do this, apparently this man can. However, if I fall, I swear I will have his balls cut.

"Calm down! I'll never let you go." He says, as I loosened the hug.

It seems like a dream but it wasn't, it was real, it's like... I'm some superhero saving someone. I was never afraid of heights, so this made me smile. But my body was freezing, especially my face, and I kind of feel sad for Izaya, but he looks pretty happy to me. I would giggle whenever I feel that sensation going on, in my tummy when we would land on something or someone.

“OW!”

“A-ah!”

 It was beautiful, soon enough, after jumping on people's heads and other more things that are there. We were finally near, Shizuo-kun and Megumi.

Even though Shizuo-kun is with someone else, I am still very happy when I see him.

Izaya puts me down and smiled at me, "Humans get happy because of little things no?"

I nodded and bowed my head, "Thanks, Perv."

I saw the two looking at the movies; Megumi pointed a movie which she likes, forcing Shizuo to go buy a ticket for them.

"Looks like they're going to watch one of Yuhei Hanejima's top ranking movies in Japan." Says Izaya holding popcorn already and has two tickets in his hands.

I do not know how he got the popcorn or the tickets, but if Shizuo is going to see the movies, so am I.

"Yuhei? Who's that?" I asked.

"Now that would be selling information, no?" He hissed.

I rolled my eyes and saw the two entering the cinema. So I quickly grabbed Izaya's arm and literally dragged him over. He gave the tickets and we went to our seats. They were seating at the third row seats while me and Izaya sat on the sixth row.

"By the way, Izaya, what's the name of the movie we're going to watch?" I questioned, I feel like this movie isn't a movie me and Izaya should watch. He replies with a genuine smirk, I glared at him.

Scanning the place, I saw... Couples. Lots of couples.

My cheeks felt red and hot, I shivered at the thought of watching a movie with Izaya. With me on the right and him on the left, anything could happen!

Why was I so foolish?! What was I thinking?!

His hand snaked around my waist, pulling me over to his face; he brushed his lips on my ear and whispered, "Are you ready, Ho-shi-chan?"

Thirty minutes later...

Shit! Shit! Shit! Couples around us are kissing! Except me and Izaya, and the two. When Izaya finished his popcorn, I put the popcorn container on his head to avoid his face from mine. So far, the two aren't doing anything at all. Good.

"Hoshi-chan~ I want to watch too~" Izaya complained childishly.

I smacked his popcorn head.

"Stop your complaining!"

Another thirty minutes later...

Megumi's keys fell on the floor as she tries to search for it but it was too dark so Shizuo tries to help her out. When Megumi found her keys, the two of them looked at each other's eyes for a brief moment.

Izaya's hand covered my eyes, he whispered, "It's better for you not to look, Hoshi-chan."

What's going to happen? Will Shizuo really do it? I frowned and moved Izaya's hand away...

I felt my heart stopped for a second, and shattering after seeing them. They kissed. Megumi and Shizuo kissed...

"N-no..." I whimpered as liquid ran down my cheeks. Izaya looked at me with slight concern, he sighed, “Humans are so weak.”

He’s right; I knew that this might happen, but I didn’t mind it.

Izaya stood up, spreading both of his arms widely. I looked at him with surprise, "I-Izaya!" I whispered, pulling his fur lined jacket.

"SHIIIIIIZUUUUUUUUUUUU-CHAN!"

Shizuo's eyes flicked open, his nose twitched, "Flea!?" He grunted out loud.

 I have to hide or else--

Izaya laughed, took me by the collar as fast as he could and pushed his lips to mine. There it is again... my lips and his, my heart is going wild like when he first kissed me.

What is going on...?

Author's note:

           Sorry for a short chapter! I'm busy with school work and all! But I'll try fixing this thing up after chapter 10! Hope you like it! :3

~JeimChan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.9K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
30.6K 101 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...
265K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး